It's A Man's World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Tulsi returned after seeing the sadhu off. 'I am so glad that you allowed maharaj to come in, otherwise my parents would surely have died a premature death,' she said smiling, then suddenly became sad and added, 'but how will I save them, I never go anywhere,'

'Have faith in God. He sent maharaj here and He will also look after the rest.' I said, barely able to stop myself from giggling.

'You think so?' she asked innocently.

'Of course, have faith in Him,' Mohan said, 'God is great.'

Tulsi gave a sigh of relief.

In the evening we went over to Rashmi's, to tell them the good news. I was so excited that as soon as we entered, I said excitedly, 'Listen, you won't believe what happened today.'

'Tulsi has agreed to give her cherry to Shamit,' Rashmi replied.

'You told them,' I accused Mohan.

Suddenly, all three burst out laughing. 'Why are you laughing?' I asked, perplexed. This made them laugh even louder.

'Didn't you know that the sadhu was no other than Abhi,' Mohan replied, still laughing.

'Mohan, I am very angry with you,' I said, 'you knew and did not tell me.'

'Sweetheart, don't be angry,' Mohan replied, 'In the beginning I was also fooled by his disguise but when you took Tulsi into the bedroom, Abhi revealed himself. We wanted you to act naturally that is the reason why we did not tell you.'

'Abhi, congratulations, you are a great actor,' I said, 'you had me completely fooled.'

'If I fooled you then I bet Tulsi is also fully convinced that I was the real McCoy,' Abhi said.

'Oh yes, she can hardly wait to sacrifice her virginity and save her parents from their untimely demise,' Mohan chuckled.

'Madhu, I have a bone to pick with you,' Abhi said, 'Why did you not let me look at her kori choot (virgin cunt)?'

'I would have, if I had known it was you,' I giggled, 'but you did manage to make her cum with your thumb.'

'I thought so too,' Abhi laughed.

'Abhi, what did you mean by that she has to do the same with a mango?' I asked.

'Madhu, not a mango but AAM, which is the acronym for Amit, Abhi and Mohan,' Abhi explained laughing, 'You think we would let Shamit fuck the pretty Tulsi alone, no way. We also want a piece of her choot.'

'Abhi, you are not only a good actor but also a very sly man,' I chuckled.

'Now all you have to do is to find an excuse to feed her birth control pills,' Abhi said, 'we wouldn't want young Tulsi to get pregnant, would we?'

When we returned home, Tulsi was sniffling. Her eyes were bloodshot, she had been crying.

'Tulsi, has anything happened?' I asked, having visions of her being raped by an intruder in our absence.

'Oh madam!' she exclaimed and started to cry.

'Tulsi, stop crying and tell me what is bothering you?' I asked, hugging her.

'Oh madam, what if I get pregnant?' she wailed, 'my parents will die of shame, it will be a fate worse than death for them.'

'God is really great,' I thought.

'Is that all?' Mohan said, calmly, 'Madhu, give her your birth control pills. I will get some more tomorrow.'

I brought the pills and explained how they were to be taken, warning her that she must under no circumstances miss even one day.

'Oh thank you,' Tulsi gushed, 'you have taken a load off my mind.'

'This reminds me Mohan, you never did get the pills,' Madhu didi said.

'Sorry my dear, I forgot,' Mohan replied, 'I will get them tomorrow.'

Tulsi was overjoyed when we told her that she was coming with us on a holiday to Shimla.

'SSSHHHIIMMMLLLAAA! HERE I COME,' she screamed, gushing with happiness, 'Madam, you were right, God is great.'

'This is how we, no Abhi convinced Tulsi to lose her virginity to Shamit,' Madhu didi said, concluding her story.

Shamit and Amit arrived the next day around teatime. Madhu didi introduced Shamit and Amit to Kanchi and Tulsi.

Kanchi greeted them respectfully but Tulsi shouted, 'WHAT DID YOU SAY? HIS NAME IS SHHA...FIRST SH...SHIMLA AND NOW SH...SHAMIT, THANK YOU GOD, YOU ARE REALLY GREAT,' Tulsi shouted, running out of the room.

Bewildered Shamit asked, 'What is with this girl? Is she mad?'

'No Shamit, she is not mad but only excited,' Madhu didi said, relating not only Tulsi's but also Kanchi's story.

'Shamit, remember that you have to make Tulsi take the initiative otherwise she may not let us fuck her,' Abhi said.

'I'll try my best,' Shamit replied, 'if that fails, I can always order her to screw you guys too.'

'I purposely built in that safe guard,' Abhi replied, 'it would be desirable if she thinks that she had to agree because of her mistake.'

We discussed the course of action. It was decided that we wait for a day or two before proceeding with our agenda.

During the next twenty-four hours nothing happened but I noticed that Tulsi was acting very strangely.

'Didi, what is with Tulsi?' I asked Madhu didi, 'she seems to be following Shamit around and if he is nice to someone she frowns and starts to cry.'

'I noticed it too,' Madhu didi laughed, 'she is just being childish. She thinks that God has made Shamit for her alone.'

'I will soon put an end to it,' I replied, getting angry.

'Adi don't. It is just puppy love,' Madhu didi said, 'she will be all right after all four have fucked her.'

Two days later at teatime, we discussed the matter again. 'I think we should get on with our program,' jijaji said, 'Kanchi has reminded me twice.'

'What did you tell her?' Rashmi didi asked, 'she looked pleased as punch.'

'The only way I could pacify her was to tell her that I had a plan to fuck her in front of her mistress, so that we can continue fucking, without fear of discovery, even after we returned home,' jijaji explained.

'Now, if you don't fuck her, she will be very, very angry,' Madhu didi laughed.

'That is exactly what I am hoping for,' jijaji replied smiling.

'Yes, we must start,' Shamit concurred, 'Tulsi is getting into my hair.'

'Shamit, all you have to do is to ask her and she will come running into your arms,' Rashmi said.

'And Abhi can make Kanchi jealous by fucking one of us in front of her, so that she crawls into Amit's bed willingly,' Madhu didi added.

'You may be right,' Amit answered, 'but Shamit and I have decided that we will fuck them in front of every one, so that all four of us can enjoy their tight cunts.'

'It is a great idea. Thanks guys,' jijaji said, 'we must find another way.'

'I think we should start tonight after dinner,' jiju said, 'but the question is, what do we do?'

'Let us play a game of cards with a wager to make it interesting,' Shamit suggested.

'It won't work,' Madhu didi said, 'the maids won't bite. They don't have spare money to gamble.'

'Who said anything about money?' Shamit answered, 'we will play teen patti (three cards also known as flush/flash, a game like poker but played with three cards instead of five). The loser of each deal forfeits a garment he or she is wearing, while the winner can ask anyone to do what he or she commands.'

'Oh you mean strip poker but with the rules of teen patti,' jiju said.

'Absolutely,' Shamit said, 'when they are naked then most of their inhibitions will disappear. In this state they are more likely to agree to letting all four of us fuck them and the game will also provide entertainment.'

'That is true,' I said, 'What happens if we are naked and the virgins still retain their clothes? After all it is a gamble.'

'That would be just purrrrfect,' Sarit purred.

'Sarit darling,' Amit said, 'your turn will also come.'

'You don't know Amit, give him a pack of cards and he will make them tango,' Shamit laughed.

'Amit, I did not know this side of yours,' I laughed.

'I have many other qualities that you are still ignorant about,' Amit laughed.

'Where is the guarantee that the maids will agree to join our game,' I asked.

'I have thought of this also,' Shamit replied, 'should such a situation arise, then Abhi can indicate to Kanchi that it is part of his plan and I will see to it that Tulsi joins in. Shanti and Basanti won't object, they know why we are here.'

'Okay any more doubts?' jiju asked, 'No. Good it is decided that is what we do.'

We then discussed the rules and modalities in detail.

'Everyone is to assemble in our room in half an hour, we will play fun games,' Madhu didi announced, after dinner, ' and you four also join us in the fun.'

When we all had assembled in Madhu didi's bedroom jiju announced, 'We will play teen patti.'

There was chorus of protests from the maids. 'Yeh tau jua hai. Hamare pass paise nahin hai (It is gambling. We don't have money),' Kanchi said.

'She is right,' Tulsi said, 'I don't even know how to play the game.' Basanti looked questioningly at Sarit and me. I nodded.

'I have neither the money nor do I know how to play this game but I think it will be fun. I will play.' Basanti said.

'Me too,' Shanti affirmed.

'Listen girls, we are not going to play with money,' jiju explained, 'the loser of a deal will have to forfeit a garment he or she is wearing. The winner of the deal can ask anyone to do anything but only with the part of the body, which is exposed.'

I was watching Kanchi and jijaji. Kanchi, raising her eyebrow, looked at jijaji. He winked at her and nodded.

'I am also willing to try,' Kanchi declared.

'Tulsi, what about you?' jiju asked. She still hesitated.

'Come on Tulsi, join us,' Shamit coaxed, 'you can sit next to your mistress, she will help you.'

'If you say so, then I will also play,' Tulsi said, obediently.

'Good girl,' Shamit replied patting her on her back. Tulsi grinned happily.

'In case of any dispute, Mohan, being the eldest, will be the umpire. Agreed?' jijaji suggested. All agreed.

We spread out a sheet on the carpet and settled down. 'Two things first,' jiju said, 'as per the rules of the game, the players deal by rotation but I suggest that only one person deals. Any objections?' There were no objections.

'Okay, now who wants to deal?' jiju asked. There were cries of 'not me' 'not me' from us and 'we don't know how' from the maids.

'Amit, why don't you deal?' Shamit said.

'Okay, as some of us don't know how to play this game, let us remove the gambling angle,' Amit replied, shuffling the cards, 'I will deal the cards face up and then determine the winning and the losing hand.'

'Good idea,' we echoed.

'To be fair, we all must have equal number of garments on. I am wearing four,' Amit declared.

All the other men were also wearing four items namely, underpants, vest, shirt and trousers. The ladies, except for Tulsi and Kanchi, who were not wearing panties, were wearing five garments namely, panties, bra, petticoat, blouse and sari.

'Either you ladies take off your panties or give these two one to wear,' jiju decreed, 'and we will wear socks to make five.'

'Shanti,' Sarit said, 'give them my panties to wear.'

'No didi, Basanti and I will give them ours,' Shanti replied and asked them to follow her.

'Mohan, how about a drink?' jijaji suggested, 'alcohol will help them to relax and also to overcome their natural inhibitions.'

'Capital idea. Whisky soda for all coming up,' Jiju announced.

When the maids returned jiju gave them their glasses. There was no problem with Basanti and Shanti, as they had had drinks with us before, but Kanchi and Tulsi were reluctant.

'I won't. I have never had alcohol before,' Tulsi declared.

Kanchi was sitting in between jijaji and me. 'Kanchi, take the glass,' jijaji whispered to her, 'It is part of my plan.'

Without further ado Kanchi accepted the drink.

'Tulsi, even Kanchi is drinking, Shamit said, 'There is nothing to worry about, it is only fermented grape juice.' Tulsi took her glass, unable to refuse Shamit.

The first deal was dealt. Madhu didi whispered into Tulsi's ears.

'What! I have won. Who has lost,' 'Tulsi shouted, looking around excitedly and taking a big gulp of her drink. The loser was Shanti.

'Yes, yes take off your sari,' Tulsi ordered, 'and then bow before me and say, "Your Majesty, I am your slave," three times.' Shanti obeyed.

'I like this game,' Tulsi giggled. The game went on. After several deals, I lost and jiju won.

'What do you want me to do?' I asked, unwinding my sari.

'Kiss someone you love,' jiju said. I crawled to Shamit and gave him a long wet kiss but watched Tulsi from the corner of my eye. She looked angrily at me and then turned her head away. 'She thinks if I can't see it then it is not happening,' I thought, smiling to myself.

Amid lots of shouting and laughing the game went on. Then Kanchi lost and Amit won. 'Kiss someone you love,' Amit ordered.

Kanchi boldly approached jijaji and gave him a long passionate kiss. I watched Rashmi didi. Her expression didn't change. She continued to clap and encourage Kanchi shouting, 'Go on Kanchi, go on.' If Kanchi was trying to make Rashmi didi jealous then she had failed miserably.

Two hours and several drinks later the situation was that all the men had their vests and underpants on. Among the ladies the situation was slightly different. All of us were still wearing our panties except for Kanchi and Tulsi, who in addition had their bras on.

When it was Sarit's turn to unleash her mountainous boobs, Kanchi said, admiringly, 'Oh didi, you have such beautiful big tits.'

'Thank you sweetie,' Sarit beamed.

In the next deal Kanchi lost. 'Oh shaab, must I take off my bra?' Kanchi asked jijaji.

'I am afraid you must, rules are rules,' he replied.

Hesitatingly, Kanchi took off her bra. 'By God Kanchi, your tits are beautiful, I would love to fondle and kiss them,' Shamit said, reaching out for them.

'Shamit stop. You can't. Shanti has won this deal, not you. Shanti what would you like Kanchi to do?' jiju intervened.

Shanti thought for a moment and said, 'Kanchi, sing a song in your native language.' Kanchi had a beautiful voice. While she sang Shamit kept ogling at her tits, reducing poor Tulsi to tears.

In the following two deals Shamit and jiju lost their vests. Then it was Tulsi turn to lose. She quickly took off her bra and pushed her beautiful boobs towards Shamit, but he merely glanced at them and said, 'Who has won?'

The winner was Sarit. Sarit wanted Tulsi to sing a popular song. 'I don't know any popular song but if you like I can sing a bhajan (a religious song),' Tulsi said, trying to hold back her tears.

'Okay, do that,' Sarit replied.

Tulsi sang but she lost control on her tears. They ran down her cheeks like two rivulets.

'I don't want to play anymore, I am very sleepy,' she said, when she had finished, then placing her head on Madhu didi's lap, closed her eyes and curled up on the floor. Kanchi's eyes were also heavy with sleep.

'All right,' jiju said, 'it is getting late but tomorrow we will continue from here. Okay?'

'Whatever you say,' Kanchi and Tulsi mumbled.

'Basanti, Shanti, you take them to their room and after tucking them in the bed come back here,' Shamit said.

'Why did you send them away,' Madhu didi said, when the maids had left, 'this was a golden opportunity for you to take their cherry.'

'Maybe, but they were tipsy and sleepy, it would not be fair to them,' Amit replied, 'We want to deflower them when they know what is happening,' Just then Basanti and Shanti returned.

'Girls, keep their cunts nice and hot,' Shamit said, 'we are going to deflower them tomorrow.'

'Yes, we understand. We know what to do,' they nodded and turned to leave.

'Don't you dare put anything in their choot, not even the tip of your tongue,' Amit warned.

'What do we do tonight?' Sarit asked, when the maids had left.

'Tonight Amit and I are going to fuck your dear sisters,' Shamit proposed.

'It will be our pleasure,' Madhu didi smiled, hugging him, 'whom would you like to have first?'

'I think I will start with the sister of my wife,' Amit declared, 'and in the meanwhile, our respected brothers in law can revisit the choots of our dear wives.'

That night our husbands concentrated on our sisters while jiju and jijaji fucked Sarit and me.

In the morning around eight Basanti and Shanti brought morning tea for us.

While we were sipping our tea Madhu didi asked, 'What are the virgins doing?'

'They are just opening their eyes,' Basanti replied, grinning.

'Shanti, what happened last night?' Amit inquired.

'When we returned to our room, both of them were asleep,' Shanti said, 'I got into Kanchi's bed and started to kiss and fondle her tits. She moaned loudly and opened her eyes.

'Oh Shanti, this feels very good,' she murmured.

'This will feel better,' I said, pushing my hand inside her panties and rubbing her choot.

'Oh Shanti, how I wish you were a man,' she moaned.

'Sorry I can't fuck you but if you like I can eat your pussy,' I replied.

'Will you?' she asked surprised and when I nodded, she added, 'Oh yes, please eat my choot.'

I then licked her cunt till she came three times. We then went to sleep in each other's arms. In my opinion, she is impatient to be fucked,' Shanti concluded.

'Basanti, how did it go with you and Tulsi?' Shamit asked.

'Tulsi was fast asleep, when I got into her bed,' Basanti started her story, 'Like Shanti I kissed her and squeezed her boobs, but that didn't wake her. All she did was moan and mumble something. Sir, I didn't understand what she said but it sounded like your name.'

'A good sign,' jiju laughed, 'Shamit, she was apparently dreaming about you. What did you do next?'

'I pushed my hand inside her panties and pressed her swollen clit,' Basanti continued, 'suddenly she opened her eyes wide.'

'Oh, it is you,' she said, 'Basanti, please stop, it is not right.'

'What is the harm if it gives you pleasure?' I asked, kissing her on the mouth.

'No Basanti, please don't,' she said, 'it is a sin for two women to do this.'

Just then Kanchi moaned loudly. 'Look at Shanti and Kanchi, they are enjoying themselves. Don't you want to feel the pleasure Kanchi is experiencing?' I asked.

'Yes but...' she started but I cut her off.

'No buts, just relax and enjoy,' I told her and started to eat her pussy till she said, 'Basanti stop, I can't take it any more.'

'We then went to sleep in a close embrace,' Basanti said, finishing her tale.

'Sir, her choot hole is very small, you will really enjoy yourself enlarging it,' Basanti giggled.

'I hope you did not put your tongue inside it,' Shamit asked.

'Frankly, I was tempted to, but I remembered your instruction and refrained from doing so,' Basanti laughed.

'Things are progressing well,' jiju remarked.

'Yes but now for the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back,' Shamit laughed, 'you two take the trays away and tell them that you saw Abhi fucking Sarit and me screwing Madhu.'

'SHAMIT!' Rashmi didi and I shouted glaring at him angrily for being left out of the fun, while Madu didi and Sarit grinned happily.

'Daarliinngss, this is not about having fun but strategy,' he drawled and then turning to the maids added brusquely, 'What the hell are you standing there for, go girls go.'

Within few minutes, the door banged open. Kanchi and Tulsi, still naked, burst in with Basanti and Shanti bringing up the rear. Kanchi didn't say a word but stood glaring angrily at Abhi pumping Sarit's choot.

Tulsi on the other hand screamed, 'OH SIR, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'

'Kya tu andhi hai? Dekh nahin sakti woh meri behan ko chod rahe hain (Are you blind? Can't you see that he is screwing my sister?' I said, rubbing salt into her wounds.

Tulsi opened her mouth to respond to my taunt but Rashmi didi intervened, saying, 'Do you girls realize that you are naked?'

'OH MY GOD,' they screamed, looking down at their nakedness. Then covering their naked cunts with their hands ran out of the room.