Its a Miserable Life

Story Info
A happy marriage fades to misery.
1.3k words
4
74.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled out of bed, put my feet on the floor, I hate to get up and face another miserable day. Why am I miserable, you tell me. My name is Jeff Landers, I have been married to Emily for over ten years now. For the most part, very enjoyable, but the last two years not so much.

Emily was the kind of girl many young men chased after, but she chose me. She is sexy, bright, fantastic personality and a great body. Emily was mugged two years ago, and she has been into counseling ever since. Our sex life slowed to a trickle, then stopped completely. We don't even kiss or cuddle anymore. I had no Idea a mugging could affect you that way. It's like she has left me but is still here.

She goes to counseling two nights a week and is set to go on a weekend confidence building retreat. I asked if I could go on the retreat and was told of course not, it was for victims. Well, I was feeling like a victim, My tolerance for pain had just about reached its limit. I had gone to a lawyer and had some separation papers drawn up. When I got home, I showed her the papers and asked her to sign. "Why" she asked.

"Because you haven't been a wife for two years, you're addicted to counseling, cancel the retreat, and we can talk about it this weekend."

She got downright nasty, "There is no way I'm missing that retreat."

Emily left Friday night. Saturday afternoon I decided to drive up to the retreat just out of curiosity. I was surprised when I got there, only three cars parked outside, I found that a little odd. I tried the door, twisting the handle, but when I pushed on it was unlatched and swung open. I wondered around and heard the distinct sound of a woman in the heat of passion. When I located the source of the sound, I saw my wife being made airtight by her counselor and two of his friends. They were so into it, they didn't even notice me. I managed to get some great video and pictures on my phone.

Surprising enough, I wasn't hurt or angry about what I was watching. I had ceased to care about her some time ago, I left quietly and drove home to do some planning. I expected her home Sunday evening but received an IM telling she wouldn't get home till Monday.

I took Monday off from work, I went to see a travel agent, I had plenty of vacation time, so I scheduled a week in Aruba. Emily arrived home late Monday, I didn't bother asking her any questions, I knew all I would get were more lies. When she came in, I already had my bags packed, sitting by the front door.

"Why are the bags here, Jeff?"

"I'm leaving for Aruba in the morning."

"Jeff, you know, I'm not up to vacationing."

"You weren't listening, dear, I'm leaving for Aruba in the morning."

"By yourself?"

"Yes dear."

"What am I supposed to go?"

"I'm sure Don and his friends will set up another retreat."

She turned pale and stormed off. Neither of us made any mention of the separation papers.

Well, Aruba turned out to be a great Idea, I met a beautiful ebony goddess my first day there. I am convinced she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I met her at the pool and invited her to dinner. She was Victoria, a school teacher on vacation, and the friend who was supposed to accompany her cancelled at the last minute. We went to dinner and dancing the following night. What a magnificent body firm athletic, Our dancing grew more passionate as the night wore on.

We ended up in her room, she danced and stripped for me, she moved like a cat. I laid her back on the bed and buried my face between her legs. She was so hot when I entered her, she started a string of orgasms. I emptied my balls deep inside her, we both collapsed on the bed beside each other.

I groaned, "that was fantastic. I have never experienced sex so intense."

She chuckled as she moved down my body, taking my cock in her mouth. She took it all down her throat, I was hard again in no time. Well, that pretty much describes the next three days. She had to leave the day before I did, and it was really hard to put her on the plane. We promised to stay in touch, but I had a feeling I would never hear from her again.

I walked back into the house on Saturday morning and of course Emily wasn't home, what a surprise. I checked the cameras I had placed before I left and sure enough the boys had stopped by. I was still surprised at how little I cared, it like all the feeling I had for Emily was gone It was like watching a porn movie, I was just angry at the deception for two years. Well, every dog has his day.

I made some dinner and was eating when Emily walked in.

"Did you make me something?"

"No, make your own dinner."

"Jeff, are you angry with me?"

"Should I be?" With that, I got up and walked out of the kitchen.

Emily made no attempt to follow me. When I went into the guest room for the night, she didn't even seem to notice.

Monday morning, I went to my lawyer's office and signed some paperwork, and we decided to have her served at her Wednesday counseling session. As she got out of the car at Dons place, she was served. About an hour later, she called.

"I want to thank you, Jeff, it took you long enough."

"No need to thank me, dear, it was my pleasure."

She laughed, "it won't be for long" then hung up.

To my surprise and great pleasure, Victoria called, "Hello Jeff, how are you, I hope you don't mind me calling."

"No way, I'm thrilled you called, I wanted to call you, but I was afraid you would think I was a creep stalking you after vacation."

We both laughed, "Well I know you're a creep but not a stalker."

Laughing again, "well, I'm your creep, Victoria."

We talked for hours, it felt so good to laugh again. After that, we spoke almost every night, then started video chatting. We decided not to get together until the divorce was final.

Finally, the court date rolled around. Emily and her three friends had smirks on their faces. Emily was asking for everything based on her disability. Don testified as an expert, as did his two cohorts. When it came my turn, I asked for a meeting in chambers.

I presented my evidence of their cheating not for the cheating, but to establish mental state. The woman in the video showed no signs of depression, and they talked about pulling one over on me and the courts. I could tell Emily was scared, and the facade fell off, She became belligerent.

"You son of a bitch you knew."

When we got back into the courtroom, the Judge granted the divorce with 70/30, I got the 70. The judge ordered the 'expert' witnesses held pending perjury charges.

I have no idea how exactly or when Emily and Don became lovers, All I know is my misery began a month after he started counseling her. Well, I am free and clear now and for the first time in a long time the future looks bright.

Once Victoria took vacation, she came down and our romance picked up momentum. After getting some counseling on the difficulties of mixed marriage, we became engaged. After the wedding, we headed for Aruba, where else?

Victoria and I are madly in love, we have three beautiful children. We still treat each other as newly-weds. The misery I went through is long in the past now. Life couldn't be any better.