All Comments on 'Its a Miserable Life'

by williepeter

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

You forgot one major point. The videos would have had Don lose his license. A therapist having a sexual relationship with a patient (not to mention a married patient) is a major violation. The sex would have ended his career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was like reading the newspaper, no real emotions and very one sided.

tangoperutangoperuover 2 years ago

Too short, cartoonesque characters. Needs more work.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. Like it a lot. AAAA++++

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

kinda dull

why meet in chambers for the video if everyone saw it anyway?

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

People need to stop doing the right thing and start doing what feels right blow 4 peoples head off for fucking with u be a man get some flesh back in return from all the partys that were involve. Not a bad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zzz... was this a story?

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Lacking in detail as to the relationship decline. Also the aftermath was too rushed.

Thanks for the story.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

A bit more about why she did it and why she disrespected him would have been good. Also a little about where she ended up would have been appreciated. Still a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best revenge is a life well lived.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Should have sued Don for every penny spent on his bogus counseling and then some. Make his life unbearable for at least two years. His two friends deserved some pain as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Emily’s action made no sense, neither did the supposed retreat. How did he know where it was and why was it unlocked? And it doesn’t matter if she was fucking the entire Green Bay Packers on national TV…adultery doesn’t factor in divorce court.

You didn’t explain why she stopped having sex with her husband or why she didn’t divorce him earlier.

It made ZERO sense.,you only did it so you could show how manly her soon to be ex-husband is.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

Wow, this was boring. No emotion whatsoever, except the wife, who was belligerent.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Doesn't sound miserable to me!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Too short. Seemed like i was looking at a skeleton of a story....just the bare bones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IRL, the counselor's professional license would be pulled. Not a bad flash, especially in light of the cuck tripe that we are flooded with.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

I love a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. His misery turned grand, as in wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good but could have been better. Felt like an expanded outline instead of a full story.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Short, blunt, and hammered home.

Could have used a bit more meat on dem bones.

Solid 4

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Is counseling for mixed marriages a real thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good. Not great. Guy finished first. Bitch got hosed.

.

3 ***

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Fun story. A bit more of an outline than a full story, but the details were fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Counselors having affairs with their clients has been handled better elsewhere. Read around a bit. The professional ethics failure will get their license revoked at the very least (and that's real life, not just LW stories).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jeff didn't go after Don's counselor license or accreditation? Jeff had evidence of Emily and Don's unprofessional relationship with a very good chance of a professional board pulling Don's ability to work. Where the heck is Don's toast? Don should be scrapping the blackened burnt crust off of his life for as long as he lives! Don USED Emily and severely violated her professional trust in him! He manipulated her vulnerable mental condition and inappropriately twisted her to use her for his and his friends pleasure. This is an outrageous thing to do! Don deserves pain and retribution! So do his friends! You left them free to continue using others in the future! Didn't like the outcome even with Jeff's new wife and life. TANSTAAFL

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A short and nicely told story that covers all important points. I liked it. Maybe as a supplement. In our state counselors who start a relationship with their patient are immediately unlicensed! And he could have sued him for damages!

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

A good idea for a story, but you rushed it, especially the ending.

What happened to Emily after the divorce? Did Don and Emily do time for perjury? I imagine their attempt to dupe the judge would've gone down like a lead balloon. Wouldn't Don get in trouble for professional misconduct for banging a patient? What about the reactions from Emily's family? If I were in the husband's place, I'd send them the video of Emily being gangbanged to prove why I was divorcing her.

-

A final confrontation with Emily after the divorce would've been entertaining. Seeing the arrogant bitch humbled after the husband destroyed her whole life would've rounded off the story nicely.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Powersworder…who cares about the cheater? Story is over. Get over it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story.

A conniving entitled spouse. And a MAN that went through an emotional trauma, but still decides he is a KING.

He realized there was nothing at all wrong with him. He found himself a QUEEN. He ditched the slag, and treated her like a thing in his rear view. That's how all cheaters should feel, like a distant memory. I understand some people cheat because of a huge character flow, but some people cheat because they can. She was one of those cheaters, and she doesn't deserve a second glance.

Plenty of GOOD men and women out there. Kings and Queens. Know your worth, and when to draw hard boundaries. Love stories like these.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

To all the readers that never read before.

First, the story was told in first person, how is he to know what happened to the rest of them.

Second, the judge ordered the 'expert' witnesses held pending perjury charges. Do you need to know how much jail time they got or if they became Bubba's buddie?

Last, about the 'counseling on the difficulties of mixed marriage', that would most likely depend on the preacher and the church they were getting married in.

I want to believe that when he caught them at the cabin, he chose his freedom over theirs. Would a Doctor retain his license after a perjury charge and jail time? Do we really care. Was Emily's life better off after the divorce? I doubt it. Did Willie write a cuck story? Only for as long for the divorce to take place.

Why to go Willie.

towgtowgover 2 years ago

At best 1/2 of a story. Way too much missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd think it's a rare thing to find a cheating spouse who betrayed their spouse because they hated them so much. You seem to always double-down on the cruelty of the wife, once her betrayal has been exposed, usually announcing how much she hates her husband and how many different guys she's been with and how he can do nothing about it.

.

For me, I no longer care about the story at that point. These two hate each other, which means there's no real conflict, there's nothing interesting about them. Two more people that hate each other on a planet crawling with people who hate each other. Boring.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Missed opportunity to fry the counselor as pointed out in several comments. The story lacked depth while having some elements of originality. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was right. He waited too long. Then the story was unfinished at the end since we don't know what happened to the players.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

cookie cutter. the devil is in the details. there's nothing here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And they wonder why it is called a “soft” science. Professional blame and excuse creaters is a better term for their profession. Haven for the weak minded and shallow people who Need to find another reason other than themselves for their short comings. Yea, yea I know abuse victims don’t ask or control their incidents.

Wrong! You warn them not to sod what they are doing or else. If you physically can’t prevent it you find someone to help or you use your revenge as your therapy. Someone takes advantage of you after being warned. The. You give them payback up to and including removing them from existence if warranted. Problem solved......they will never abuse anyone else again and you get the therapy of being the one to handle their punishment for their actions.

If this method was followed more frequently the assholes of the world would start disappearing as the punishment that they knew they would receive would stop 95% of these idiots from acting on it. They other 5% percent are just incomplete and need to be destroyed as soon as they are discovered.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not even a story, it was like a highlight reel in written form.

At least you get 2 stars for this. And thats being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So our “hero” was set to leave her before he even suspected that she was cheating. Since there is nobody to root for, it became dull.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

And the “counsillor “ would loose his licence and possibly face criminal charged for breach of trust with a patient im guessing

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, you had a very good idea, but it needs more story to it. We need some content on the cheating wife and three stooges, as well as a confrontation and a little more aftermath. Very good for what you gave us.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

A fitting end would have been to sue Don, as well as file an ethics complaint with the board that licenses counselors. Even if ol' Don went into the jug for perjury, he would've still lost his financial ass to MC and had his license revoked. Since he also carries some type of malpractice or personal liability insurance, the insurance company would've also been writin' MC checks for a while.

.

Good story, but it felt rushed. You left some good burn on the table! 4/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needed a lot more detail for a finish. Doesn't the therapist lose his license for fucking a patient?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

All's well that ends well!

5

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Just another

Wimp ass husband who didn't care of his left him.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Re: wildbill

"who cares about the cheater? Story is over. Get over it"

She's the antagonist of the story!

Just think about any movie you've seen recently. What happened to the bad guy? If they weren't killed off, did the movie just leave them in limbo at the end, or did it show them suffering the consequences of the protagonist's victory?

If you don't wrap up the loose ends, a story feels anticlimactic.

In a loving wives story, the schadenfreude at hearing about the cheater's life exploding is the most satisfying part!

haveguillamehaveguillameover 2 years ago

A very entertaining story could probably have been developed more, but anice read.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Brilliant!

Changing a sad victim story

into a cheating slut story

put a grin on my ugly face.

Well, you know what I mean ;).

Clever and original.

I really loved this one.

Top ratings from me.

And then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A happy story for the anti cheat gang.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

After reading this, and two other by this author, I have had enough of the poor construction, specifically the final closing of each. Perhaps I may happen upon his tales again someday and try a tale or two to check for some improvement in story telling. Perhaps

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Advice for writers. Don't tackle legal issues, such as a trial, if you don't have a clue how it works. All in all, despite that issue, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, I cheated. After reading this, and deciding that this was the first williepeter story worth keeping (I'm reading all the LW ones in chronological order because of the 15th one, another "Just Once" sequel), I peeked at the comments to see if there was one from Legio, and sho' 'nuff there was. So I stole his rating (4) and entered the same for mine. I thought this was pretty complete, with williepeter finally having the MMC meet a new woman, an element lacking in the previous LW stories he posted. But LPN came up with something I didn't even think of, a lawsuit against Don. Damned good idea. Still, pleased to see williepeter score this high, but had he thought of what the great Commentator thought of, that 4 would have been a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don's dick will experience impotency that can't be helped by medicine or surgery, Victoria has breast cancer and required a radical mastectomy, and experience chronic pain.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Good story, just too short.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That wife was too dumb to exist, counseling for 2 years and cuts off all sex but he wasn't "gonna know"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A bit rushed. But not bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliepeter@williepeter
Retired engineer, retired on the coast. My writing background has been technical writing. The works of writers like saddletramp1956 and kalimaxos inspired me to give it a try. I enjoy comments from published authors, in most cases the comments are helpful. Anonymous comments...