It's a NUDE Life, Ch. 02

Story Info
Adult education helps Megan grow as a person.
7.4k words
4.5
3.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I hadn't intended to write a sequel to It's a NUDE Life, but I had too much fun with the characters and setting not to. Apologies to Jerome Bixby. All characters are 18 or over.)

Nurse Knockers shook her head disapprovingly at the young woman bent over the examining table. "You should know better than that," she said. "Never stick anything up your ass unless it has a base wider than your gape. Especially not a vibrator. If it overheats..."

"I know," said Bodacious Bubblebutt miserably.

"I thought you would have had enough cocks in your asshole yesterday," the nurse said. The ongoing rivalry between Bodacious and Wanda Asstomouth as to who could fuck the most men on Sodomy Sundays was well-known.

"Yes, but this new toy arrived in the mail this morning, and I wanted to try it out before anyone else borrowed it."

"Hm." The nurse stuck a micro-flashlight between her teeth as she spread the pretty blonde's lovely cheeks, shining the narrow beam into her buzzing butthole. Though qualified, she was rarely called on to perform any medical duties; the last time had been more than a month ago, when Mywish had come in complaining of an infection after a new student, Vicente, had carelessly stuck his cock into her cunt after fucking her ass. Ms Cummguzzler, Radclyffe Hall's headmistress, had made sure his punishment served as a warning to the other students. "I'll see if I can fish it out with my fingers; I just hope I don't push it in further."

Bodacious gasped as she felt Nurse Knockers' carefully insert two fingers into her asshole. The stretching sensation was something she normally enjoyed, but the nurse wasn't using any lube. She yelped as the vibrations became more intense, then relaxed as they slowed down to a purr and then stopped completely.

"Sorry", the nurse "I think I've managed to switch it off. My nails are too short to grab it easily, though, because it's really slippery."

Bodacious whimpered.

"I'm going to try using three fingers. Try not to come while I'm doing it, because it makes your asshole tighten."

"Uh-huh."

It was several minutes before the nurse managed to pull enough of the toy through her sphincter to get a firm grip on it and extract it completely, and Bodacious was gasping with frustration. "At least it wasn't a ketchup bottle," said Nurse Knockers, looking at the toy -- only six inches long and barely half an inch in diameter at its broadest. "Don't EVER stick this up your butt again unless someone else is holding it tightly -- with no lube on their fingers. You're lucky you weren't badly burnt. Is that understood?"

"Yes," Bodacious muttered, then reached down to start rubbing her clit.

"Do you think you go until Friday without anything in your ass?"

"Not even a tongue?"

"Well... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to kiss it better," said the nurse, dropping the vibrator onto a tray and then spreading Bodacious's cheeks again. The student's sphincter closed around her probing tongue almost instantly as she came.

*

Megan had had her doubts about applying for the course at Radclyffe Hall, thinking the ad had been too good to be trusted, but she'd spent four years stuck in dead-end jobs (the only sort available in her small home town) and really wanted to pass her ACT this time around. She climbed aboard the small bus that the school had sent to the Greyhound station to pick her up. There was only one other passenger, a good-looking young man with reddish-blond hair and purple eyes sitting in the front row behind the driver. "Hi," he said. "I'm Anthony."

"Megan." She dropped her backpack on the seat across the aisle from him, and sat beside it. The driver, a muscular thirtyish-looking woman with a buzz cut, started the bus and pulled out of town.

"The principal sent me to welcome you."

"Thanks. Am I the only new student?"

"No; the rest of the intake arrived last night. You'll meet them soon."

"What's the place like? With the dorms and all, the website made it sound a bit like the school from the X-men movies."

Anthony laughed. "Not exactly. But we get a lot of overseas students who're trying to improve their English quickly and who benefit from being exposed to it 24/7. For anyone else, it's only as intense as you want it to be -- anywhere from boot camp to band camp. Apart from English and math, we also have counsellors and an optional theatre arts class that teaches some useful tricks for improving your memory and handling stress, for students who find deadlines and exams too difficult. I should warn you, though, you're probably overdressed. The valley the school is in traps heat, so the dress code is very relaxed. It also doesn't get a cell phone signal, though we have excellent wifi."

"Why did they need all that personal information?" Megan said, shedding her jacket. "The questionnaires, access to my social media, and so on?"

"It helps the admissions office pick the students most likely to benefit from our approach," said Anthony, after a quick glance at her impressive bust. "ESL students aside, the short course is most helpful for young people with a good GPA who didn't do as well at exams for whatever reason and want to try again, though we also get some home-schooled and a few runaways."

"Am I so old that I'm going to, um..." Megan began, noticing the bulge in Anthony's jeans. "Stick out?"

"Not at all. Most of our students are nineteen through to mid-twenties, and most of the teachers aren't much older."

It was warm inside the bus as it left the small town behind, and Megan found herself wanting to unbutton her blouse. Her panties also felt unexpectedly damp, and she didn't think that was perspiration. Attempting to keep her tone light, she said, "Hey, my eyes are up here, behind my glasses."

Anthony smiled crookedly. "Sorry. Your boobs are very beautiful."

"Liar," said Megan. She had a vague suspicion that 'boobs' was a little too informal for someone she'd just met, and that there was a more polite term that he should have used, but she couldn't remember it. Juggs? Bazooms? "They don't match." She removed her blouse and bra. "See? Right one's so much bigger than the left, I'm all lopsided."

"They're both beautiful anyway," said Anthony, looking at them. "Even the little one on the left. Do you mind if I kiss it?"

"Of course not," said Megan, surprising herself. The handsome young man leaned over and kissed her left nipple. She felt a thrill that ran from her tit (was that the word she was looking for?) down to her cunt, almost as though he was sucking her clit out from under its hood. "Oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh, don't stop!" The sensation intensified as it spread throughout her thighs and belly, a warm pre-orgasmic feeling that made thinking about anything else almost impossible. She fumbled with the buttons and zip on her jeans so that she could play with herself. Her saturated cunt seemed to have swallowed the crotch of her thong (she had a vague memory of having put on boyshorts before catching the Greyhound, not a skimpy g-string, but dismissed the thought as irrelevant). She closed her eyes as she came, not opening them again until she'd recovered her breath enough to talk coherently. She looked down at Anthony, still sucking on her nipple, and screamed. "What the fuck?"

He looked up at her, and stopped sucking long enough to say, "What's wrong?"

"My boobs!" She blinked. She was almost sure that the left one had been smaller than the right, but now it was huge, and her normally inverted nipple stuck out like a cherry stone.

"Are beautiful. Even the smaller one on the right. May I?"

"Yes, but... oh, wow," she said, as he sucked on her right nipple and she finger-fucked herself until she came again. She looked down again, and saw that her right tit was now enormous, even bigger than the left, and the nipple looked like a pink gumball. "How are you doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"My boobs are getting bigger!"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Well... none of my tops will fit..."

"Don't worry about that. It's very warm at the school, and you won't need them."

"Oh... okay..." she said, as he hefted her big soft boobs.

"You're right about this one being bigger than the other, though," he said, then turned his attention back to her left tit. This time, she didn't even need to touch herself to come, as he alternated between one nipple and the other. She barely noticed when the bus stopped and the driver tapped Anthony on the shoulder. He leaned back and looked appraisingly at her massive M-cup mammaries, now almost perfectly matched. "We're here," he said.

"Oh." She stood, a little shakily, and pulled her jeans back up. They were looser around the waist, but just as tight on her hips and ass.

"I'll show you to your dorm. Want me to carry your backpack?"

She blinked, adjusted her glasses, and said, "Thanks." She followed him outside, abandoning her jacket, blouse and bra. She was vaguely aware that he'd told the truth about it being much warmer in the valley than it had been in town, even if her nipples looked as though they'd been rubbed with an ice cube. Mostly, though, she was aware of a strong desire, even a need, to get fucked as soon as possible. She admired Anthony's buns as he led the way into the building, hoping her bed wasn't far away.

*

Ms Curvaceous Cumguzzler, headmistress, looked the student up and down and said sternly, "Madeleine says that you didn't offer to go down on her after you'd come in her mouth. Is that true?"

Jason blushed. "Yes."

"Was her cunt full of jizz or something?"

"No... I don't think so, anyway. I didn't..."

"I know she's not tall enough for 69ing," Curvaceous said patiently. The 19-year-old girl wasn't known as La Petite Madeleine for nothing; it was a standing joke that she wore stripper heels to prevent other girls' nipples poking her eyes out. "But you know the rules about reciprocating oral sex."

"Yes," said Jason, blushing and hanging his head, "but it was in the cafeteria and she asked if she could blow me, and I thought she just wanted a snack. She gives fantastic head, and I was feeling so good, I... I just forgot to offer, and I didn't realize she was upset until I saw her in class and Ms Moneyshot asked her what was wrong and... I mean, I apologized, but..."

"If it was your first offense, I'd accept that, but it's not. Don't you like girls?"

Jason gulped. He knew that any boy showing signs of misogyny or homophobia would be sent to the nurse for therapy, to get in touch with his inner feminine or gay side. Many of them emerged with a penchant for wearing French maids' uniforms and frilly pink panties. "Of course! I love girls! And women! I love their tits, I love their cunts, I love eating them out, I just..."

"Then you should know better. That would be bad manners even on Free Use Friday, and it's only Monday. You know what happens now."

Jason nodded, and draped himself over her lap so she could spank his bare ass. As her hand came down sharply, he realized that his cock was trapped between her smooth brown thighs, and swelling alarmingly as she spanked him. He managed to prevent himself from coming, but when she let him get up, his erection was pointing at the ceiling and felt as though it was about to explode. The headmistress looked at him sympathetically as he stood, then dropped to her knees and licked the drop of pre-cum from his meatus. He gasped, and she closed her lips around his shaft -- not deep-throating him, just taking enough of his cock into her mouth so that he'd spurt on her tongue and she could savour the taste before swallowing his load, her fourth of the morning. When she'd milked him dry, she stood, than sat back on her chair with her legs spread. Normally, she enjoyed fellatio for its own sake (hence the glory hole in the office door) and didn't demand reciprocation, but the student needed to learn his lesson.

Jason stared at her, his eyes slightly glazed, then remembered his manners. "Thank you, Ms Cumguzzler. Would you like me to lick your lovely cunt?"

"Of course," Curvaceous purred. "I thought you'd never ask."

*

Megan had come four times while Anthony sucked her beautiful big boobs and fucked her cunt with a cock that seemed to fit it perfectly, and she was on the verge of yet another orgasm when she looked at Anthony's face and realized that he was also about to come. "Stop!" she shouted. "I'm not on the pill or anything. You'll have to pull out!"

He stopped sucking long enough to say, "Okay," but kept fucking her until she'd come again, then pulled his cock out and ejaculated onto her tits and her face. The last spurt landed in her open mouth, and she swallowed it without hesitation. It was the most delicious jizz she'd ever tasted, and she licked as much of it off her cheeks and her boobs as her tongue could reach.

"Wow," she said, when she'd recovered her breath. "You're fantastic. Do they teach that here, too?"

Anthony smiled. "It's not on the curriculum, but sort of. Mostly after classes, though the health education class includes some theory. Sorry, I didn't realize you weren't using any contraception: if you're worried about precum, I can take you to see the nurse. But I should probably take you to see the principal first and make sure you're signed in."

Megan nodded. Anthony climbed off the double bed and walked towards the doorway, abandoning his clothes, and Megan did the same. She'd noticed that almost everyone they'd passed on their way to the corridor was naked or nearly so, though some of the women had worn shoes and/or bodypaint as well as friendly smiles, and one slender leggy catgirl was wearing a tail hanging from her buttplug. Megan hardly even blinked when she saw that the headmistress was naked and had a young man kneeling between her thighs feasting on her cunt. "This is the new enrollee," said Anthony. "Megan Megaboobs."

Curvaceous nodded. "Lovely to meet you," she said. She reached across her desk for a manila folder. "I have your paperwork here. Good math scores, but you want to improve your written English. Correct?"

"We didn't have a library at the school," Megan replied. "The school board took all the books out to see whether they should be banned, and never returned them. No bookshop or library in town, either, and the only book in my house was the Bible."

"What do you want to do if you get your ACT?"

"I don't really know," Megan admitted. "I mean, get a better job, which means leaving town, but I haven't really thought about what job exactly..."

"Where would you want to go?"

"I haven't thought much about that, either. Just away."

"This says you're single, but do you have any family there?"

"Just my mother, and we stopped talking when I stopped going to church. Dad left when I was ten, and my brother when he was sixteen."

"And you're bisexual."

Megan blinked. She hadn't remembered mentioning that in her application form. "I've never really had a girlfriend -- if anyone back home was gay, they were in the closet - but I've thought about it..."

"Bi-curious, at least."

That sounded right. "Yes."

"That's fine. A lot of our students come from places like your hometown, and get their first chance to express themselves here. By the way, you have come running down your thigh. Do you mind if I..." She reached over and scooped up the juices that had oozed out from Megan's cunt down her thighs, then licked her fingers clean. Megan giggled.

"Yum. Anthony, could you show Megan the way to the English class? Thank you. I'll see you at dinner."

*

Ms Funbags, the gorgeous auburn-haired English teacher, was also naked, and her boobs were as big and beautiful as Megan's. She smiled at Anthony, and introduced Megan to the class -- twelve women and nine men, all of them naked from the knees up except for a man in a French maid's uniform and a goth grrl wearing a garter belt, black silk stockings and studded black Demonia boots. "We're doing a proof-reading exercise," said the teacher, handing her an exercise sheet and a pencil. "No talking, and no laptops or phones." She pointed out an empty desk near the back of the class, between the goth and a petite young Asian woman who was absent-mindedly sucking one end of the pencil while she stared at her paper, then asked the students to introduce themselves.

Megan sat, and looked at the A3 posters ringing the room. One, captioned 'Amorous Alicia Adores Analingus And Ass-to-Mouth', depicted a pretty blonde deep-throating a cock that had apparently just pulled out from another woman's gape. 'Busty Brianna likes Blowbangs and Bukkake Best' showed a voluptuous black woman coated in pearly cum surrounded by cocks of different sizes and colours. 'Cute Cumslut Charlotte Craves Cocks and Creampies' showed a petite redhead eating out a luscious Latina while being fucked from behind, while 'Delicious Divya Desires Daily Double penetration' showed an Indian woman sandwiched between two white men. 'Exhibitionist Erika Enjoys Erotically Entertaining Everybody' was a medium long shot of another blonde taking three cocks at once in the centre circle of the basketball court watched by an applauding crowd, with 'Fellatrice Felicity has Fantastic Fuckable Funbags' was a close-up of a brunette -- who looked suspiciously like Melony, one of the young women sitting in the front row - with one cock between her huge boobs and another in her mouth.

No-one in the classroom was talking, and Megan tried to concentrate on the assignment. The timer went off twenty minutes later, and she swapped papers with the goth, Ophelia, as the teacher projected the corrected exercise onto the whiteboard. When the bell went for lunch, Megan followed Ophelia to the cafeteria for lunch. "What's the story with those posters in the classroom?" she asked quietly.

"Some languages don't have alphabetical order," Ophelia replied. "Or have problems with the different ways some letters, like c, get pronounced in English."

"The photos --"

"Most of them are of former students, though some of the models are still around. We had to photoshop some of them into the backgrounds, of course, because the school doesn't actually have a gym or a full-size basketball court. The art class also turned the photos into line drawings to make an adult colouring book." She walked into the cafeteria, and grabbed a plate of chicken ho fun, a glass of lemonade and a small tart. "The lasagna's your safest option if you have any food restrictions," she told Megan. "Not the tastiest, but it's vegan, gluten-free, halal, kosher, whatever. Fortunately, most of us will eat anything."

Megan realized exactly what she meant when they sat down at one of the long tables and noticed that nearly several students were ignoring their food and sitting back in their chairs as though rapt. She didn't understand what was happening until a woman at the next table moaned and came, and another woman emerged from under the table and sat on the chair opposite her, looking slightly smug as she glanced at her watch. Megan looked around the room again, then down at her food, twirling the noodles around her fork, and said softly, "My old school wasn't like this. What are the rules here?"

"Rules?" Ophelia blinked, then looked over at Slutty Suckstress, the woman who'd just crawled out from under the table and was still licking her lips (her own lips. No, the ones in her face). "Well, if you want to go down on someone, you have to ask -- like the song goes, 'Ask politely, can I?' - and you can't do it unless they say yes. Consent is important, even on Free Use Fridays... and of course, consent is hot, too. Mostly people here make dates, just like they do anywhere else." She watched as Slutty walked over to a table where two young men were sitting next to each other with no-one else on the other side of the table. They nodded, and she disappeared under their table. "Of course, if you haven't arranged anything beforehand and you really want someone to eat you out right now, you can put your glass upside down on the table. You should probably drink it all first, though. The cleaners have a hard enough job as it is."