It's a NUDE Life, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed locked together for a few minutes, then he pulled his now-soft cock out of her gape. "Wow," Ophelia said. "I needed that."

"Do you think he's learned his lesson?" asked Madeleine.

"I think so," Ophelia replied, and twisted around and kissed Jason quickly on the mouth. "But I'm pretty sure there'll be a test later." She lay face down on the bed as Jason staggered out of the room, and was asleep a few minutes later, the smell of wet cunt and anal sex in the air giving her delightfully erotic dreams.

*

Megan woke the next morning, still sandwiched between Anthony and Fuckable, his erection sandwiched between her butt cheeks and Fuckable's head resting on her boobs. The teacher opened her eyes as she felt Megan move, then looked at the alarm clock. "Damn," she muttered. "We'd better get up or we'll be late for breakfast."

"Can't we stay here a little longer?" asked Megan, reaching back to grab Anthony's cock. "Have breakfast in bed?"

"Tempting," Fuckable admitted, "but it's going to be a busy day. It's Tittyfuck Tuesday."

Megan blinked, then laughed. "I think I'm really going to like it here."

Fuckable nodded. "I'm really glad I took this job. It's a GOOD life."