It's a Sale

Story Info
Meeting to sell an item becomes a better opportunity.
930 words
4.43
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I posted the ad a week ago. Hated marketplace to sell anything it is full of tyre kickers and time wasters but this guy seemed like he was real and invested so I answered all his questions and agreed for him to view the cupboard.

It was my mother's and I needed to clean out the garage so everything not being used had to go.

At least he turned up on time that was a huge plus. And he was looking cute so if nothing was sold I got some eye candy.

He introduced himself, Hello I'm here for the cupboard. Yes I said and smiled a cheeky grin as I looked up and down. It is in the garage please come this way.

He followed me around the corner to the last garage and as we walked up I pressed the remote to open the door. Putting it back into my pocket so I wouldn't forget it when we were finished.

We both walked into the garage. I didn't turn the light on as there was light coming in which I thought would be enough.

I pointed to the cupboard beside my car. It is that one just there. He walked over to it and gave it a once over seemingly measuring it for size and then opening the doors. Do you have a tape measure he asked... I had the measurements in the ad but I guess being a male he wanted to check them twice. Yes, sure I said and moved over behind him so I could get pass and to the bits n pieces self at the other end of the garage. I stepped in and he didn't seem to move so I indicated that I needed to get pass and he took a step towards the cupboard. I slid behind him my breast rubbing along his back as I went past.

I slid very slowly past him and walked to the shelf with the tape measure.

As I grabbed it and turned back he was now beside me. And I hit his arm as I turned. I grabbed his arm with my other hand to gain my balance. Sorry I didn't realise you were there. As I said it I looked him in the eyes and our eyes locked together. Losing myself in the dark brown pools.

That's OK, are you OK? He asked and grabbed my waist to help steady me. I felt his bicep flex under my hand. Mmmm that is nice. Still looking into his eyes he pulled me in towards him. We kissed passionately, his tongue felt nice darting inside my mouth. He put the other arm around me and I put my fingers through his hair as I pulled him closer to me.

It had been so long since I had been embraced so although I didn't think I should be doing this, my body was yearning to be touched more.

He pushed me against the wall and we continued to kiss passionately as though it was a kiss from a lost lover. Not being able to get enough, not wanting to end.

He slid a hand down my waist, down my leg and then inching to lift my dress with one hand gathering it up higher. I could feel the breeze come in through the garage door onto my legs. The higher he lifted my dress the higher I felt the breeze touch my skin. He kissed down my neck and into my bust. Devouring my boobs that were overflowing from my dress.

I then felt his fingers slowly move across and touch my undies. He slid a finger under the lace. Dancing it along the edge of my pussy. He then moved his finger up along the lacey edge and around the back, cupping my arse in his palm. Pulling me up and closer. I could feel his hard cock press against me.

Moving his hands back to my waist he twisted me around and almost throwing me against the car. I felt my pussy becoming wet from his dominance of the situation. He pushed me face down onto the car, lift my dress to my waist and pulled my undies down. Kneeling down he put his face between my legs and slowly licked my wet pussy, his tongue slowly moving along. Coming back to dart his tongue on my clit. Flicking and sucking. I start breathing heavily.

Moving back towards my lips we kiss again and he unbuckled his pants. Slowly he slides his cock inside my very wet pussy. Grabbing my hair. Thrusting deep inside me. I push myself back, lifting my head, my titties bouncing as he thrusts. He holds my hair and it hurts a little as he moves back and forth but I enjoy the feeling. The pleasure with the pain excites me more. I moan louder and realise as the breeze hits me the door is still open.

Excited by the feeling of his cock and being caught I can feel myself cuming. I try to bite my lip so I am not too loud. He is excited to hear me cum and explodes after me.

We tidy up our clothes and smile a cheeky smile at each other. He walks over to the cupboard. I'll be back for it, he says, and continues walking out of the garage.

My cheeks are flushed and I feel the wetness slide down my leg. I don't know if he will really be back but I lock up and go back inside. Time will tell.