One Night

Story Info
Yes sir I will do whatever you ask of me.
762 words
3.58
8.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had arranged to meet again but this time we were to go for an outing... an outing to try a swingers club. On the drive you said to me, 'do you trust me,' We had been meeting up for a few months now our chemistry and connection had been electric right from the start. We had tried a few things and yes I did trusted him. Yes, I replied and you gave me a cheeky grin.

We arrived at the Swingers club and went in, we looked around then sat at the bar. You turned to me, with the cheeky grin again. Leant over and whispered in my ear, 'I am going to pick a guy and you have to fuck him while I watch.' I smiled and nodded while you looked around. I could see your eyes darting around the people in the room. Slowly you got up and walked over to a man, he was tall with blonde hair and looked kind. Both looking back at me, I smiled. I couldn't hear the conversation but I saw the man nod and smile.

He got up and walked towards a room and you walked over to me, slowly slid your hand down my arm and then held my hand and gave a tug so I would follow. We went into the same room and you let go of my hand and slapped my arse, pushing me in the direction of him. You positioned a chair, and sat down behind us. As we stood there at the end of the bed. I looked into his eyes, they were blue. You started telling him to slowly take my top off and skirt. I was wearing lacey black matching underwear. I felt the air-conditioning blow over my busts. He was looking at my bust and his eyes grew wider. You smiled with your cheeky grin as you always did when you saw my bust. You did admire my titties and enjoyed playing with them yourself. I assumed you were remembering these times.

Slowly under your instructions he took off all my clothes and I stood there naked in front of you both.

He reach for my busts and squeezed them, his eyes glistening. You smiled as you knew the feeling of how firm and smooth they were to touch plus the irresistible need to touch them, as he had just done without instruction.

I then took off his clothes. Kneeling in front of him as I took off his pants. I looked at you and you nodded. I licked his penis. Rolling my tongue around the head. Growing even harder and he moaned. We lied down on the bed. We began to explore each other as you watched, giving instruction at times but mostly just watching admiring.

After about twenty minutes a lady walked into the room. The man smiled at her as though he knew her and was pleased she had entered. She went over beside you and said nothing just smiled and knelt beside you. You stood and removed your pants and nodded at her, like you also knew who she was.

She turned and started to sucked your cock. You moaned and said, 'your wife is great at sucking cock.'

The man smiled at me and winked. He then slowly slid his cock inside me.

You sat there watching, looking into my eyes, smiling. Getting your cock sucked.

He has my legs on his shoulders and fucking me deep and hard. Moaning, ohhhh ohhhh yes yes I am going to cum. My pussy is tingling and I see you smile at me.

You walk over to me and grab my bouncing titties. Lean down and start sucking my nipples. I feel my body clench. My hair raise. And my pussy becomes wetter.

He let's go of my ankles and you stand up. He flips me over so I am facing your hard yummy cock. An inch away from my lips.

Slowly he puts his hard cock back into my wet pussy, only the tip and pulls it out then back in.

I poke my tongue out and lick your balls. Sucking and licking them as he teases my pussy with his cock.

I start licking all the way up your shaft. Roll my tongue around the head and slide it into my mouth. Slowly up and down.

He puts his cock all the way in fast and it pushes my mouth down to take in your cock.

Rhythm of sucking and fucking continues until you cum all over my tits.