It's a Sin Pt. 04

Story Info
Does Ivy get the girl, or something much worse?
7.1k words
4.57
13k
22
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,401 Followers

Warning: The finale to this story is not for everyone it contains nonconsensual sex and forced breeding. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

A few days after her encounter with Anna at the swimming pool Ivy finally got her period, and practically wept with relief. That night she prayed, thanking God for his mercy. She promised never to stray again. She even swore she'd give up masturbation, shunning the terrible thoughts she had so often about Anna in favor of a more virtuous life. That promise only lasted until the night she stopped bleeding though. Ivy just couldn’t help herself. Now that she’d found out what she’d been missing out on, she just couldn’t keep her hand out of her panties. Almost every night after she turned off the lights to go to bed she made herself orgasm at least once.

She was ashamed of herself, of course. Ashamed enough that she didn’t do it with the lights on or in the shower, but not ashamed enough that she didn’t close her eyes and force her body to cum again and again. Some nights she had tried to imagine people besides her sweet beautiful Anna molesting her, but it just wasn’t the same. Even trying to relive her only sexual experience with a man did nothing for her. No matter how much she’d enjoyed what Brian did to her in the moment, it did nothing in her imagination. Once she found out she wasn’t pregnant, the first thing she did was block that asshole’s number. She never wanted to so much as hear his voice again.

At school that wasn’t a problem. Her campus was large enough that she rarely saw either Anna or Brian between classes. It did cut into her social life though. Over the next week she missed a couple parties because she was sure he was going to be there. People still gossiped about her. Now that she’d stopped dating him though, or at least stopped pretending to, people mostly whispered about the breakup. The minority with a different story said that she’d stopped drinking because she was pregnant and worried about the baby. It didn’t matter to Ivy either way. They could say whatever they wanted as long as they weren’t calling her a lesbian anymore. In a few months she’d walk across the graduation stage without a hint of a baby bump and prove all of her haters wrong.

Ivy did her very best to use the terrible events of the last few weeks as a wake up call, and concentrate on school. She really wanted to be the person that her parents thought that she was, and after getting a taste of how terrible the consequences of sin truly were, she did her very best to focus on her studies and her faith. The only chink in that armor was the beautiful Anna. Every time Ivy accidently stumbled across her between classes she got flustered as she melted a little bit inside. It was hard not to though, considering how many times she’d cum to her fantasy lover. Every time she saw her now she had trouble not undressing Anna with her eyes to relive that incredibly sexy moment they’d shared in the locker room. Anna didn’t seem to notice the effect that she had on the other girl at least, for which Ivy was eternally grateful.

All that changed one fateful Wednesday almost two weeks after their encounter at the pool. Ivy had spotted Anna eating lunch on the quad with a few of her friends, and decided to sit with them, lingering at the edge of the conversation.

“Yeah, that sounds fun and everything, but I’ve already got plans Friday.” A brunette girl that Ivy didn’t know said, “My boyfriend wants to go camping, or something stupid like that.”

“Oooooo,” Tracy cooed. “Sounds like someone’s going to get lucky…” Ivy had a couple classes with Tracy last year, but didn’t even consider the redhead an acquaintance at this point.

“As if,” the first girl shot back over a chorus of giggles, “Have you ever tried to clean up after sex in a tent? It’s gross.”

“That’s what skinny dipping is for, isn’t it?” Anna chimed in, making Ivy blush at the mental image. She’d already seen her naked and in a bathing suit, so it wasn’t hard to imagine her standing there in the chest deep water of the reservoir, with rock hard nipples from the icy water.

While everyone else laughed at that Ivy spent a long moment studying her sandwich in detail, lest she look up and let anyone see the guilt in her eyes.

“Well - if you decide to cancel, you can always bring him to the party with you,” Anna continued, smiling. “It won’t have skinny dipping, but it does have a pool so maybe even Todd will manage to get you nice and wet.” After that there was a series of jokes and then an argument about whether or not Todd could actually get a girl wet, even if he had a pool, but Ivy didn’t pay attention. Instead she focused on the way her heart sang at the idea that Anna was going to be going to a party this weekend. She didn’t want to make it obvious, so she didn’t ask about where it was or anything - she could find that through the grapevine later. She was excited though. After weeks of keeping her head down she was finally going to get the chance to run into Anna again, and if she just so happened to get her alone and they just so happened to kiss…

Ivy spent the rest of the day lost in the clouds at the idea. It was all she could do to restrain herself and avoid writing ‘I + A’ in little hearts on her notebook page. She’d accepted that she was attracted to Anna, but that didn’t make her a lesbian - after all, she wasn’t attracted to any other women, so as long as no one found out everything would be just fine.

No one found out about her crush, but she did find out that the party in question was in the Troy’s home, out by the edge of town. She’d been there before, and knew that it was one of the nicer houses in town, which made it perfect. There were plenty of rooms and closets that a young couple might disappear into. That night Ivy buried two fingers in her burning pussy while she imagined the two of them sixty-nining in the pool house, Anna’s screams of ecstasy muffled by Ivy’s pussy while the party carried on all around them, barely hidden by four thin walls and a locked door. It was one of the hottest moment’s of her life, even if it hadn't actually happened, but she spent hours the next day feeling guilty about it as if it had. Yet, she corrected herself mentally. Even if it hadn't actually happened yet. She spent the next two days in a fog, waiting for the appointed day.

Ivy had chosen a dark knee length skirt with a gray sweater. The sweater was just for her parents though. As soon as she was out of the house she took it off to reveal a light gray blouse that clung to her and her push up bra so it looked like she actually had cleavage. She was sure that this outfit would catch a lot of eyes tonight, but for once that wasn’t the point. This time there was only one particular pair of eyes she wanted to feel roaming her body.

She arrived a little after nine, to find the party already in full swing. Some guys were playing beer pong next to the pool, and apparently losing required being thrown in or something, which was kind of funny. Seniors from her school along with some of the recent graduates that were at the community college now were scattered around the house in small knots. Brian was there unfortunately, but Ivy did her best to avoid him in her search for Anna, who she eventually found downstairs chatting with a few of her friends while the stoners were smoking out by the window.

“You want a hit?” Darren asked, when she walked down the stairs.

“No thank you,” Ivy answered. “I’m good.” She’d never really touched the stuff, though she’d pretended to take small hits at other parties before. If she could loiter around while Anna got stoned though then maybe she’d find an excuse to get the two of them alone.

“Your loss babe - this is some good shit,” he said, turning his attention back to the bong they were using. After that she asked a few questions about how it all worked, and how they covered up the smell so their parents didn’t notice. This was just to pass the time and avoid awkward silences though, so she didn’t really pay attention to the answers. She only had eyes for Anna, and right now Anna didn’t seem to be aware that she existed. Ivy lingered a few minutes longer before eventually leaving. She wanted an opportunity, but the last thing she wanted to do was to appear desperate. Nothing was less sexy than desperation, so she went back upstairs and had a beer while she chatted with a few boys.

It was half past ten when she was getting ready to leave. Her parents thought she was sleeping over at a friend's house so she didn’t have to get home at a specific time, but after everything that happened, if she wasn’t going to hang out with Anna then parties like these weren’t that much fun anymore. She sure as hell wasn’t going to have another drink. So she put on her jacket and was about to leave when suddenly Anna snuck up behind her. “All that effort to track me down and you’re just going to leave without even saying hello?” She asked, quietly enough that no one else would be able to hear her over the sound of the music.

Ivy spun to face the speaker even as her cheeks flushed at the accusation. “I don’t know—”

“That’s kind of creepy, don’t you think?” Anna interrupted, standing uncomfortably close.

“I should go,” Ivy said.

“Yeah. You should go upstairs with me,” Anna smiled wickedly, “But if you don’t want to then you can go home and finger yourself to the thought of everything you wish we’d done instead. Your call.” After she finished talking, Anna turned and walked upstairs without backward glance, leaving Ivy there, flustered and blushing so brightly that her ears burned. The last thing she would have ever expected was for Anna to know about her crush, let alone confront her about it. She was mortified, but she knew that after an invitation like that, if she left now she’d never forgive herself.

So with her shame written all over her face, Ivy started to slowly walk up the stairs ten feet or so behind Anna. When she got to the top of the stairs, she was just barely in time to see Anna disappear into a door on the left before closing it behind her. This was a problem, because by the time Ivy got there, there were a couple doors she might be hiding behind. The last thing she wanted to do was barge in on someone else’s make out session though. Tentatively she listened to the first door, but immediately pulled her ear away from the door. From the moaning and the creaking of the bed, someone was definitely fucking in there. The next room seemed quiet, but when Ivy cracked the door open she only found a linen closet. Finally she opened the third door, and as she stepped tentatively inside it she whispered “Anna, are you in here?”

The words had barely left her mouth before someone pressed her against the wall and kissed her hard. For a second she struggled, but once she realized the mouth was too small and the hands were too soft to be a guy’s she stopped and melted beneath the passion of Anna’s lips. It was an intoxicating sensation. It was what she’d been aching for almost a month, and now suddenly she had it, and she could barely handle it. She stood there like a stunned deer for almost a minute as Anna’s hands wandered her body unopposed. This was further than they’d gone last time, and it had only just started, Ivy realized, hyperventilating as Anna’s hand’s moved to explore her breasts and her sensitive rib cage.

It was only when Anna reached for the clasp on Ivy’s bra though, that her own hands finally stirred to life and began to explore her partner as well. Ivy had decent breasts, and a lovely body, but no matter what bra she wore, her breasts would never be as sexy as Anna’s. She wasn’t just a cup size bigger. Her breasts were fuller, and more buoyant - something every boy at the pool had to have noticed at least once, and for now they were all hers. She began to tentatively grope them, making her partner moan appreciatively in her mouth.

“That’s a good girl,” Anna whispered, breaking the kiss. “And here I thought you were going to be a pillow princess and make me do all the work, sweetie.” Ivy wasn’t quite sure what she meant by that, but as long as her lover didn’t stop playing with her nipples she wasn’t about to ask.

“I think you’ll enjoy it more if we get rid of these though…” Anna teased, pulling at Ivy’s shirt. She wasn’t about to argue that. She didn’t know how, but once she was down to just her panties she started to get really nervous. Even though Anna was giving her a private strip tease and showing off her beautiful breasts and hips all Ivy could do was try to cover herself up, suddenly ashamed at her own nudity in a place like this.

“What’s the matter Ivy?” Anna asked as she dropped her pants to the bedroom floor.” Lose your nerve? Afraid of what everyone will think if they see us together again?”

“It’s not that,” Ivy protested, “It’s just that—”

Anna kissed her again, and it was completely timeless. It wasn’t necessarily hotter than the more aggressive kisses earlier, but they were hot and wet, and she got completely lost in them. That was when Anna started to guide Ivy back to the bed, and pushed her down on it.

Part of Ivy’s mind was reminding her that she hadn’t wanted to go this far. That she’d wanted to kiss her crush and talk to her, but that being naked at a party where anyone could walk in wasn’t such a good idea. She’d forgotten how to speak by that point though, and when Anna sucked one of Ivy’s sensitive nipples into her mouth she never wanted to learn again. Instead she just moaned. Louder than she knew she should. Loud enough for other people to hear if there was a lull in a song. She couldn’t help it. It was such an erotic moment, especially when Anna stopped and leaned up her elbows, letting her pendulous breasts hang in Ivy’s face.

“Did you want a taste Ivy?” Anna murmured. “You look like you’re dying to. You don’t need to hold yourself back like this.” Ivy didn’t need much encouragement, and leaned forward, latching her lips onto her lover's nipple as she supported the beautiful breast with her right hand. Ivy couldn’t look up to see the look on Anna’s face while she did it, but she could feel her lover's body stiffen, and hear her moan softly.

“That’s a good girl.” Anna whispered as she tugged Ivy’s left arm toward the headboard and looped something around her wrist, restraining it. “That’s my closeted little queer.” That remark brought Ivy from the heaven she’d been lost in back to earth - like someone had slapped her.

“I’m not gay,” Ivy managed to say as she stopped sucking on Anna’s breast.

“Really?” Amber asked, reaching down to tweak Ivy’s nipples and make her gasp in painful ecstasy. “You could have fooled me.”

“I just… I like you,” Ivy mumbled, flushing in embarrassment at even those few words. Her emotions about this were in a hopeless knot about this most of the time, but if you added in nudity, and kissing, she was a complete mess right now. Ivy’s panties were soaked as her body begged for attention, but her mind was already worried that she’d gone way too far and she should stop. Neither of these things made her stop Anna when the bustier girl grabbed her right hand and restrained it in the same way as she had her other hand.

“What are you doing?” Ivy asked only dimly aware of how much control she had already lost.

“I’m going to see if you’re really straight or if you’re just in denial.” Anna promised before she started a long meandering trail of kisses down Ivy’s body. This terrified Ivy, but in the best possible way. Getting kissed had felt amazing, but in the dim light of the bedroom she watched Anna suck on her nipples before she continued to kiss a trail down her tanned body.

“Please, don’t. Please just come back and kiss me…” Ivy whispered finally as her lover’s kisses reached her stomach while she started pulling down her panties. Anna was getting much to close to her sex for comfort. This had gone too far. Whether Anna heard her plea or not over the music in the background was impossible to say, but she didn’t do anything but look up and make eye contact as her mouth finally made contact with Ivy’s clit.

The sensation was one of the most intense things that Ivy had ever felt. It was pleasure so powerful that it bordered on pain, and almost exactly the opposite of those terrible hours she’d spent with Brian. There it had been horribly painful until finally something in her had broken, but here she could only feel her shame rising in direct proportion to the ecstasy that overwhelmed her. “No… Please… It’s too much,” Ivy loudly whimpered this time, not caring who heard her. As she begged for Anna not to go any further, she bucked her hips and squeezed her thighs, to try to get her to stop, but it did no good. Instead of stopping, Anna slid two fingers effortlessly inside her soaking hole while she continued to attack Ivy’s clitoris with her lips and tongue.

Ivy tried to open her mouth again to beg Anna to stop again, but this time the only word that came out was “Fuuuuccckkkk…” in a long loud moan as every muscle that had been slowly tightening all through this encounter slowly released at once. In the last couple weeks of masturbation Ivy had learned a lot about her body. She’d figured out how to make herself cum harder or faster, and sometimes even several times in a row, depending on her mood. No matter how long she practiced or what toys she bought, she would never make herself cum as hard as Anna’s mouth did. Ivy pulled at the ropes that bound her wrists, but they didn’t budge. Every other part of her body did though, as her hips bucked and her limbs flailed. Ivy didn’t want this, but as she started to cum down, she wasn’t sure that she could ever live without it.

Shortly after that, Anna came back up. “God you repressed girls are so hot,” she said, before kissing Ivy. Ivy tried to shy away from that kiss. The idea of tasting her own vagina wasn’t exactly sexy to her, and it was one step closer to becoming a homosexual in her mind, but Anna wouldn’t let her uneasy lover get away that easy, and after a few seconds they melted into each other once more.

“I’m not a lesbian” Ivy said finally, when they broke the kiss.

“I’m not either,” Anna answered smiling. “I’m bi. I mostly date guys, but when I see a pretty conflicted girl like you… we’ll I just have to have her.”

“I could see that,” Ivy said thoughtfully, wishing she enjoyed men a tenth as much as she enjoyed kissing Anna. “But I’m straight, okay? I just wanted to kiss you and maybe touch you a little, I didn’t want… oh fuck…” Ivy’s words were torn away by a series of moans as Anna started to finger her again.

“I’m sorry,” Anna smiled mischievously, “You were saying?”

“I was saying we ca-can’t… ohhhhh… do this…” Ivy answered, already dangerously close to another small orgasm and the hands of her lover’s teasing. “It’s a sin.” That final word is what made Anna stop, pulling her hand away from Ivy’s sex.

“So it really is true, isn’t it?” Anna whispered, sounding disappointed.

“Is what true? That lesbianism is a sin? Of course it’s true—” Ivy was having trouble holding on to the thread of the conversation, but she knew that much.

“No. That you’d rather hide behind the bible that admit you like girls more than you like guys.” Anna said mournfully. “You’d rather fuck a guy like Brian to prove you’re straight than go down on a girl your crazy about just because some old dead guys said it was wrong.”

“How do you know about that?” Ivy asked, as a jolt of anger shot through her shame. She hadn’t told anyone about that, so it had to have been him.

“He told me.” Anna admitted. “He told me that you’d rather protest gay marriage and go on to marry some guy you didn’t love rather than admit that you might be bisexual.”

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,401 Followers
12