It's a Sin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t want anything to do with him ever again,” Ivy said, uncomfortable at how close to the mark his statements were. Part of her wanted to confess her feelings to the beautiful girl in front of her, but the rest of her knew what a terrible disappointment that would be to the rest of her family, so she said nothing.

“That doesn’t mean he doesn’t want anything to do with you,” Anna sighed. “Why not just admit that even though you know it’s wrong it’s still what you want. If you just do that he’ll leave you alone, and maybe you and I won’t be able to date out in the open but we could still—”

“I think I should get dressed. Please untie me,” Ivy said coldly, turning away. The moment was over the moment Anna had brought up Brian’s name, but her appeal to make some sort of emotional connection just hurt too much. “I—”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that,” Anna stated, shoving something into Ivy’s mouth. It took her a second to figure out the balled up cloth was her used underwear. Once they were in place, Anna took a roll of tape from the nightstand and sealed Ivy’s mouth so she couldn’t spit the disgusting gag out even if she wanted to. “You’re not the only one at school he plays these awful games with - you’re just the way I get out from under his thumb, but I really would have preferred to do it the other way, for what it’s worth.” Ivy tried to ask what she meant by that. She tried to demand an explanation, but the only sounds she could make was a series of garbled moans as Anna got dressed and left the room.

A few minutes later, someone else walked in the room. Ivy tried to scream as she realized it was a man, but that noise was no louder or more intelligible than all the other ones she’d tried to make while she struggled with her bonds. He didn’t immediately try to rape her or grope her though, he just tied her feet one at a time to the foot of the bed while she struggled and kicked. She couldn’t hope to match strength though, and by the time he was done she was utterly helpless. That’s when he sat down on the bed next to her and she realized it was Brian. “You know, I really thought you’d give in,” he whispered. “I thought you’d give in to temptation and become a little lesbian sinner. I’m sure Jesus is very proud of you.”

Ivy snarled and would have spat at him as he mocked her and her faith, but Brian just ignored it, pulling out a sharpie.

“Good thing too - if you’d given in I definitely would have had to send that tape to your parents - can you imagine mommy and daddy finding out that their precious little good girl is really just a sweet little rug muncher?” Ivy’s blood went cold at the very idea. What sort of monster would do that, and where was the camera? More important than any of that though was one burning question: did Anna know that’s what he was going to do when she tried so hard to persuade Ivy to admit that she liked her?

“It’s right there by the way,” he said, pointing to a bookshelf like he could read her mind.”It’s got great low light vision so I’ll be able to see everything that happens to you next.” Ivy’s mind was racing. So this is what he’d planned all along? He was going to rape her again?

“I feel so bad for your current situation, and how conflicted you are, that I’ve decided to help you out.” he continued, while he started writing something on her chest. “We’ve already had our fun together when I took your cherry, and I don’t care much for used goods or sloppy seconds, but I’m sure one of the guys at this party will have just the right dick to make you the straight girl you’ve always wanted to be.” Ivy was sure she hadn’t heard him right. One second she was fantasizing about sending him to prison for the rest of his life, and the next she was coming to grips with the fact tha the was going to let other guys fuck her. It was the most horrible thing she could imagine.

“Don’t worry though - the video of you being fucked straight will stay in my private collection - unless you do something stupid like go to the police. If you were to do that, well…” Brian let the moment linger, “Well who knows where it might leak after that.”

He got up to leave, while she struggled in vain against the ropes and knots that held her in place. When he reached the door he turned around, and she sighed in relief. This had all been some crazy act to scare her. This was just one more mind game of his. When he reached her he didn’t untie her though. He just took a pillow case off a pillow and put it over her head. “Got to protect your reputation. Can’t let everyone in school know what a slut you are. Who knows what everyone would say?” he said mockingly, “And for what it’s worth, I’m going to tell them they have to wear condoms… but boys will be boys…” With those words he left the room. In the darkness she hadn’t been able to see much, but with the cloth over her face now she couldn’t see anything, and she couldn’t hear much past the sound of her own breath as she hyperventilated in fear.

It wasn’t long before the door opened again. Ivy struggled, but she couldn’t do anything to cover herself as a stranger devoured her with his eyes. “That’s a pretty fucked up fantasy,” he said, mostly to himself as he read the words Brian had left across her tits. “But whatever turns you on I guess, slut.” He unzipped his fly then, which was a terrifying sound, and then the mattress started to creek underneath his weight as he crawled into bed and climbed on top of her.

“It’s hard to believe we have sluts in this town that are this fucked up,” he mumbled as he reached down and tried to find the hole to shove his cock in. Ivy was frozen with fear as he did it. Not just because of how horrifying it was that someone stranger with a voice she didn’t recognize was getting ready to fuck her, but that he’d been so quick to do so that she found it hard to believe he was wearing condom. Nothing she could do would stop him from his goal though, as he finally found her hole and grunted with pleasure as he started to slide in.

“You really are getting off on this, aren’t you?” He asked, “my girlfriend has never been this wet in her whole life.” Her rapist wasn’t lying either. She was positively soaked because of the things Anna had done to her with her mouth. Her sex was more than ready to take a man, even if she was anything but. He jammed his cock all the way inside her without foreplay or any other effort to make it good for her. At least he was smaller than Brian she thought, as he started to slide uncertainly, in and out of her. This was awful and humiliating, but at least it didn’t hurt, or worse, feel good.

After a few more thrusts the man inside her achieved a slow easy rhythm and slid a few inches in and out of her for almost two minutes. Ivy turned her head and balled up her fists, determined to resist the erosion of her dignity as every thrust chipped away a tiny piece of her self worth. Then after half a minute of moaning and panting he thrust in as deeply as he could. “Here it comes slut,” he groaned in pleasure as he blew his load inside her. At least she thought he did. When he pulled his heavy, sweaty body off of her though she heard the sound of him pulling off his condom and breathed a sigh of relief. At least she didn’t have to worry about another pregnancy scare. The last thing he did was take a marker and write something on her right thigh, then he left without another word.

No sooner had he left than another man walked into the room. This one didn’t say anything, he just started laughing when he saw whatever it was that Brian had written across her chest and dropped his pants. Once that was out of the way she felt a pair of large hands painfully grip her thighs as he forced them slightly wider apart before he thrust his cock in her in a single motion. This dick was longer but thinner than the last one, and it pressed painfully against her cervix at the end of each stroke before he pulled out again, making her whimper beneath her gag. She hated this, and tried to pull away from her latest rapist, but she couldn’t do much more than scoot slightly away from him, which changed the angle enough to let him penetrate even deeper inside her. That’s when she started crying. Everything she’d done in all this - with Anna and Brian had only made this worse. Even now while some stranger pounded away inside her pussy, all she could do was choose between letting it happen, or letting it happen but with a slightly sharper pain.

It couldn’t get any worse. She was sure of it. At least until he started to breathe heavier before he bottomed out and shot his load inside of her. That was when she felt an alien warmth spreading out inside of her, and she knew that some faceless, nameless stranger might have just knocked her up with his baby. The guy didn’t say anything, or do anything that would even give her an idea of who he was. He just zipped up, wrote something on her with a marker, and left. He was almost immediately replaced with a third guy.

Her third rapist had a small dick, and thankfully used a condom. He even moaned “Thank you for this,” in her ear as he came, making her shudder in revulsion at the idea. The fourth guy was heavyset, which a thick cock that reminded her of just how much her poor abused vagina was starting to ache when he fucked her. She might have enjoyed the feeling of his dick stretching her out, but his gut dragged against her belly with every thrust in a way she found both disgusting and distracting, and when he finally finished, he laid on her with most of the weight in his upper body for half a minute so that she could barely breathe. After that, she started to become despondent, almost losing count as the fifth, sixth, and seventh guys used her. The seventh one was the second guy to cum inside her without protection though, and that outraged her enough to make her struggle again. Getting used like this even though she was practically a virgin until now was bad enough, but to have to risk STD’s and a pregnancy she knew she’d never have the heart to abort? That was the worst thing she could possibly imagine.

Her ninth rapist changed all that though. Most of the other guys had made a comment or two, but from the moment he closed the door behind him,he was definitely the most talkative of her abusers. “Wow, when they said there was a slut up here they weren’t lying,” he said, caressing one of her legs as he walked around the bed, examining her like she was a piece of meat. “Cute too. Looks to me like you could have any guy you wanted. You must have some fucked up kink to get off to this instead of having a real boyfriend, don’t you?”

“What is it I wonder? Do you like the shame of it? Do you need the pain?” As he asked his last question he reached down, twisting both of her nipples hard enough to make her gasp in shock. Ivy didn’t recognize the voice, but whoever he was, he wasn’t just using her as a hole. He was molesting her in ways none of the men had before. He was making her participate in her own defilement after she’d already managed to make it fade into the background, and worse - he was making her respond. He chose that moment to mount her.

“Maybe it's the risk of being knocked up by a stranger. Is that it? Is that why there’s all this cum leaking out of your hole, slut?” His question made her cringe as the image of her tight little slit stretched out and oozing the cum from so many different rapists. Of course she didn’t want that, but something about the way he said it made her stomach fill with butterflies as he started to slide inside. “Do you want some stranger to knock you up while he tells you what a worthless little whore you are?”

As he spoke he started thrusting away inside her. She still hated him and wanted him to stop, but the way he was talking made this time feel completely different then the last few men. Even though it was the last thing she wanted, she was starting to enjoy it. The terrible ideas he was putting in her head were making her pulse race and her pussy moisten, and both of those things were making her hate herself worse, which only amplified the effect further. “That’s it isn’t it, cunt? You want me to knock up your little dyke pussy so everyone will know how much you secretly love cock.” As the stranger spoke, he gripped her throat with his left hand while he held up his weight with his right. It wasn’t hard enough to choke her, but it was enough to make her think that he might. After that it was all over for Ivy. She was still being raped, but now she was sure that she deserved it.

This was all her fault. If only she’d stood by the promise she’d made to god - that she would be good and stop letting Anna lead her astray she wouldn’t be in the place right now. She wouldn’t be getting raped over and over in a dark room by strangers, and she wouldn’t be getting ready to cum on her rapists cock to her bottomless sense of self loathing. “When I cum inside you, I’m definitely going to breed your tight teen pussy. You know that don’t you? I’m going to ruin your whole life just because you wanted a cheap thrill by being a cheaper whore.” That was all it took. After that Ivy was lost to the world. He might have kept talking. He might have kept saying terrible things. She didn’t know. She was too busy cumming to the idea of her life being ruined as punishment for all of her awful sins.

It was a powerful orgasm. Almost as powerful as the one Anna had given her earlier in the evening. It was almost equally unwelcome as well. She didn’t want to be a lesbian. She didn’t want to be a rape toy. She just wanted to be a good girl with a wedding ring and a godly husband to take care of her. But she’d never deserve any of that again after tonight. She was defiled. She was a fallen woman that no one would ever love again. Least of all Anna, and that broke Ivy’s heart, but it didn’t stop her from cumming hard on this anonymous dick.

“That’s right slut,” he growled, cumming hard inside her unprotected pussy. “That’s right you take my cum! Take it all!” Up until now she’d worried that most of the guys weren’t bothering with protection, but this time she knew for certain his raw cock was blowing its dangerous load inside her. This time she knew he was trying to breed her pussy and ruin her life.

But she couldn’t shake that sensation the rest of the night either. The pace slowed down a little, but over the next couple hours another dozen men used her, and even though none of them were as vocal or as cruel, she couldn’t shake the terrible words from earlier in the evening, and came several more times on the dicks of her rapists. By the end of the night, when Brian came and untied her, she was alternating between crying and cumming as man after man had their awful way with her. It was a terrible thing.

“I hope you had a nice evening Ivy,” he said, acting like nothing unusual happened. Then he held up the video recorder that had recorded all of tonight’s event’s, “Don’t worry, We’ll be in touch soon.” He tossed her clothes on her bed and left her there feeling like she wanted to die. She thought about getting dressed, but first she needed to find some way to clean herself up a little. Leaving the room naked to find a bathroom was out of the question, so she used the pillow case to wipe herself off as best she could. Then she turned on a light and used the wall mirror to see just how dreadful she looked. She regretted it immediately.

Written across her chest in large capital letters was ‘FUCK ME UNTIL I’M STRAIGHT’, and on her thigh was a number of lines and has marks - the bastards were keeping track of just how many times she’d been raped. It was enough to make her sob all over again. Her chest and thighs had bruises and bite marks in a number of places, and her sex was raw and red, but none of that was as bad as the evidence that more than twenty men had used her against her will, and made her enjoy her own defilement.

After a few minutes Ivy pulled herself together, and was grateful she’d brought a sweater to cover the places on her wrist where she’d rubbed the raw against the ropes. Even if she scrubbed off all the markings, she’d be covered in bruises for weeks. As she walked home with the false dawn slowly brightening in the background she wondered how she would hide this from her friends and parents, or if she even wanted to. Both decisions seemed like a terrible idea. Either she let everyone know that she was a ruined slut, or she covered up for the horrible people that had done this horrible thing. She mighthave just kept walking until she reached downtown and found a tall enough building to jump off of, but suicide was a mortal sin even worse than all of the unclean homosexual urges she felt towards Anna. Her soul couldn’t handle any more sin.

No, she decided - she would have to live to find penance for this somehow. With that thought in mind she went home and took a quiet shower while the rest of her house slept. In the shower she scrubbed her polluted skin under scalding water with tears in her eyes. Somehow, when she got to the part where she had to clean her poor polluted pussy though, she ended up playing with herself. She was sore, but she couldn’t help it. Something about tonight made her gently finger her clit to try to erase all the pain and shame with one more hit of pure pleasure. In her fantasy though, she wasn’t tied down and raped by strangers though. In her fantasy her and Anna were locked in a sweaty, passionate sixty-nine while men fucked each of them from both ends and there was a line down the hall. In her fantasy world she wasn’t a victim - she was just a fucked up fucktoy that would do anything to kiss her lover one more time.

Ivy had no way of knowing that the orgasm she gave herself in the shower would be the one that would damn her. The sinful orgasm that was inspired by her terrible lesbian urges would be the one that sucked up the sperm in her womb that finally found her egg. In a few months she’d know though. In a few months everyone would know just how far she’d fallen…

12