It's a Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without saying another word she undid her seatbelt and then leaned over to Brian's lap and started trying to figure out how to undo his pants.

"Oh shit," he laughed, making her blush even as reached down to help her undo his fly, "Is the ice princess finally melting, or is she going to chicken out at the last minute." Ivy did her best to ignore him as she reached into his boxer briefs and pulled out his penis. She had no frame of reference for these sorts of things because she didn't watch porn and had never gone this far with another man, but it seemed huge to her, especially when she realized her hand only just barely wrapped around the shaft.

For a long moment she looked at the menacing shadowy form by the light of the dashboard as she steeled herself for what came next. "It's not going to suck itself," Brian chimed in eventually. "Just in case you were wondering." That was what finally spurred Ivy to act. She still couldn't imagine trying to fit the whole thing inside her little mouth though, so instead she started attacking it with her tongue while she moved her hand up and down the shaft the way they'd discussed masterbation in health class. The sensation of soft hardness was strange enough, but the musky smell and salty taste of his skin did nothing to turn her on. She tried to ignore it, and tell herself it was just motion sickness because she wasn't watching the road, but the very act of servicing him was making her nauseous.

Brian's breathing started to deepen, and she thought he was getting close after a couple minutes, until he finally stopped at a stop sign, looked down at her and said, "You know princess - as good as that feels, you're never going to get there that way. If you want me to cum you're going to have to put my cock in your mouth."

She opened her mouth to protest, but he chose that moment to grab her by the hair and force her head mouth first onto his circumcised dick. "Here," he said, "Let me help you. Giving a blow job isn't that hard you just have to watch the teeth and move up and down like im fucking your pretty little face. You can do that for me, can't you?"

Ivy couldn't answer though. She couldn't do anything. She couldn't argue or fight. She could barely even breath as he forced her head further and further down until she was gagging as his dick grazed the back of her throat. She hated this she realized. She hated everything about it. The taste. The smell. The feeling of utter helplessness, and all she could do was cry as he lifted her head back up by her hair and started to pump up and down at his desired speed.

"There we go," he said finally, when he stopped forcing her movements and she hesitantly tried to continue the motion. "See princess? That wasn't so hard was it?" The praise rang hollow though. She kept going, but only on a sort of traumatized autopilot. All she wanted in the world was for him to cum so she could get this humiliating experience over with. She had no idea why any woman would do this for a man. It was a disgusting act.

It didn't stop Brian from moaning though after she'd been doing it for another minute or two. Maybe that's why he enjoyed it, she thought acidly. Maybe he enjoyed humiliating women and that was the only way a dumb mother fucker like him knew how to get off. She didn't stop though, and neither did he. She wanted this over with as soon as she could so she could go home and put this nightmare behind her. "Mmmmm, that's right baby?" he groaned finally. "Just like that..."

She tensed herself ready to get off him as soon as she felt like he was about to cum, even though she had no idea what the signs of that were, but he was ready for that. "Mmmmm, that's right princess." he said, putting his hand on the back of her head even as he shaft started to twitch and shudder and her mouth was filled with the metallic taste of precum, "I'm going to be the first one to nut inside your body... Mmmmm... whether you like it or not." She was struggling now, but he casually held her down as he kept fucking her face.

"And there's nothing you can Unhhhh... do about it!" He finished talking just as the first shot of cum shot out with enough force that she could feel it hit the back of her throat. Before she could process the taste or the smell though or figure out how to spit it out, another one came out. Another and another quickly followed them, until her mouth was overflowing with this awful man's seed. She wanted to sob and wash her mouth out with soap, but instead all she could do was swallow again and again to keep the ability to breathe.

When he was finally done, he let go of her head and she popped up like drowning victim, drawing in as much air as she could while coughing. She felt dirty, but when he looked over and gave her a sly look, asking "was it good for you too baby?" she felt even dirtier. She ignored the question, choking back all the insults she had for him in the same way she'd choked back his sperm. Telling him what she really thought of him would undo all the work she'd just done and she knew it.

Instead she dug through her purse for a kleenex as she pulled down the car visor so she could use the mirror. She was sure she looked frightful, and she had only a few minutes to do something about that before people that knew her would be around to smile knowingly and spread an entirely different sort of rumor.

12