It's a Sin Pt. 02

Story Info
It is better to spill your seed in the belly of a whore...
4.2k words
4.36
46.5k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,373 Followers

By the time they found a spot to park on the crowded street in front of Rob's house, Ivy had managed to repair most of the damage that Brian's assault on her mouth had inflicted to her makeup. Only her eye liner had survived relatively unscathed, as he used her mouth against her will, but a makeup wipe and a few frantic minutes later she no longer looked like a complete whore. Now if she could just do something about the taste of cum in her mouth, she could at least pretend to have a good time tonight, she thought.

"Look at that - no one would even be able to tell what an eager little cock sucker you are," Brian said, shutting off the engine and getting out of the car with a lewd smile that made her skin crawl.

"Can you at least find me something to drink that isn't beer?" she said, following his lead. "I don't want to stay more than an hour, and I don't want to reek of booze when I get home."

"Sure thing," Brian said, taking her hand and walking towards the front door like they were an item instead of a man that had just taken advantage of an eighteen year old high school girl to get his rocks off. She didn't pull away even though part of her mind was screaming for her to do exactly that. Being cold to him would defeat the entire purpose of this outing.

Instead she pasted on the warmest smile she could manage and by the time the door opened she was holding his arm like she belonged there. Behind the door the party was already in full swing, and kids from her school were drinking and vaping in little knots and clusters crowded around the living room and the backyard. At the center of many of these groups were the bright red jerseys of the victorious Condors players, though in quite a few cases their jerseys or hats ended up on a pretty girl instead of the actual player.

All in all it was a typical party. The kind she'd used to show up at so she could make an appearance and spend a couple hours loitering around the edges before disappearing before she could get into too much trouble. It was the sort of game that had allowed her to straddle the line between being popular and being a good girl until now. Until her chance encounter with Anna had unleashed chaos on her whole predictable world. As soon as she thought of her, Ivy started scanning the room to see if the girl that haunted her dreams had bothered to show up tonight. As soon as she noticed she was doing it she cursed her self destructive behavior and forced herself to stop looking though. Instead she focused on the small talk going on around her instead. Spending half the night looking for a girl that she definitely wasn't into wasn't going to make those awful rumors go away any faster.

Fortunately that's when Brian showed back up with drinks in both hands. He kept the beer and handed her a tall glass of a red drink she couldn't quite identify. "Cherry punch," he said helpfully. "You said you didn't want beer, so it was that or water."

"No, this is fine," She said, taking a deeper drink after the sip found nothing objectionable. It was some kind of tropical punch with some sprite or something, and maybe just a little rum. It was nothing too bad, and about right for this party. "Thank you."

It was a small olive branch, but Ivy took it. After a few days of pretending like they might be a serious item she could dump this asshole and never speak to him, but for now they made nice, and for the next half hour they drifted around the party like a happy couple. Brian did most of the talking generally, and all of the talking when it came to the sports stuff, but that was fine. She knew a lot of these people's names, but that was about it. She'd always come to these things to be seen, not to make new friends. So she just finished her drink, and when she was done she asked Brian to get her another.

This time he brought back a light beer, "Sorry babe - all out of punch," he apologized, but she didn't mind. By that point she just wanted something cold to drink. It was feeling awfully hot in the house with so many people.

"I'm not feeling so good," she confessed finally, during a lull in the conversation, "do you think we could go soon?" Her first drink had barely had any alcohol in it and her second was just a can of beer, but she was feeling woozy and light headed. The whole world was starting to blur just enough around the edges that she realized it was going to be a problem.

"Soon baby." he said, kissing her on the forehead, "But I've still got a few people I need to talk to. Why don't I talk to Rob and we can find you some place to lay down until I'm ready to go." Ivy bit her lip as she considered the option a moment before nodding. She didn't really like the idea of being somewhere alone where someone might be able to take advantage of her, but she also really needed to lay down before she got any worse. A minute later after a short conversation with their host, he escorted them to the master bedroom and unlocked the door for them.

"Thanks," Ivy said as she focused on not slurring her words, and then they were both gone. She locked the door behind them for good measure and then crawled into his parents bed, enjoying how cool the thick blankets felt beneath her feverish skin.

Ivy lay there for a few minutes before she passed out thinking about how different things would have been if only Anna had dragged her to a room like this before kissing her instead of doing it in a place where everyone else could see. How far would she have let her go? She wondered. Would she have let the pretty blond girl do more than kiss her? Would she have let her suck on her aching nipples? If she went that far would she even have been able to stop her from sliding those long delicate fingers into her panties to play with her aching clitoris? That was how she fell asleep - with her mind in the gutter and her fists balled up at her side as she desperately tried to avoid playing with herself.

Her dreams picked up where her waking mind left off though. They were suffused with lust and vibrant color. In her dreams Anna didn't drag her to a bedroom to molest her in private though. She did it in public - right there in the living room where everyone could see. Ivy had an audience for her first orgasm as Anna went down on her neatly trimmed bush where everyone could see. It was horrifying, but utterly intoxicating. She never wanted the moment to end, so when she was finally woken up by a kiss in her dark room, she kissed back greedily.

"Oh Anna," Ivy moaned breathily between two wet sloppy kisses as she felt a hand on her thigh. This instantly made the kissing stop, and Brian laughed hysterically at what she said. Ivy blushed fiercely, realizing that her dream lover had not in fact appeared and that she'd said something shameful out loud for the worst possible person to hear.

"Jesus - you really are a dyke, aren't you Ivy?" he asked, sounding totally serious. "Why not just stop trying to hide it and date whoever the hell you want?"

"Wha? No..." Ivy whined, trying and failing to rise to a sitting position even as Brian kept mocking her. "I don't want that..."

"Of course you do," he restated again, groping her breasts roughly through her dress. "You hate sucking dick but you love lesing out. Don't lie."

"I'm not," she moaned, wondering why Brian's touch felt so much better now than it did earlier. In his car it had just been painful, but now that pain felt kind of nice. "I'm only... mmmmm... only into guys okay."

"If that were true, then you'd be letting them into you," he said, dragging the fingertips of his right hand down her stomach and thigh. He didn't stop there though. Instead he slid his hand back up her naked thigh under her skirt until he found her panties, and pressed against them hard enough to make her squeal.

"No Brian," she begged, real fear cutting through the fog that had invaded her brain. Even if she couldn't move her body the way she wanted or speak well, she knew she didn't want this. "I'm saving myself. You know that. We can't."

"That sounds like something a lesbian would say," he teased, ignoring her words as he pulled her white cotton panties aside and pressed two fingers inside her. The feeling was so intense that the idea that she was being violated was wiped from her mind by the wave of intense pleasure accented with pain that swept through her body. "Don't you want to prove to everyone that you're straight?"

"But... but..." she panted. "I ammmm... fuck. Please don't do this. Please don't make me." As she spoke, Brian's hand finally pulled away from her virgin sex and her breast, and she sighed in relief that she finally reached him. It took her longer than it should to realize that he hadn't stopped though. He'd just moved away from her long enough to unzip his fly and pull down his underwear.

"No!" she screeched, even though no one could hear her over the sound of the party downstairs. I don't want this. I don't!"

"I know you don't," he said even as he pulled off her panties and forced her legs apart. "You want to save yourself for your little girlfriend - but I'm afraid we can't have that. That would be a sin. So I'm going to fuck you until your straight again."

"Brian - don't..." she gasped as she felt the head of his cock pressing against her slick slit.

"Tell me Jezebel, which is the bigger sin? Having sex before marrigage with a man, or spending the rest of your sad life in bed with other women?" Brian's word's gutted her as she realized that on some level he had a point. Maybe what she needed wasn't to quell the rumor of what she had done with Anna. Maybe What she needed was to have an experience so powerful that it was purged from her soul so that she never dreamed about such sinful things ever again.

Ivy didn't answer, but he could see the submission in her eyes when she looked up at him again. She couldn't quite bring herself to say yes but she'd stopped fighting and screaming no. That was all he needed as he started applying more and more pressure with his dick until the head finally popped inside of her. It was a jarring, painful sensation that felt wrong on so many levels, but in this terrible haze it was so hard to tell pain and pleasure apart. At least that was true until his dick ran up against her cherry for the first time. That gave her such an electric jolt of agony that he had to cover her mouth when she tried to scream.

"Calm down princess - it will feel better soon." he reassured her as he tried harder to force himself inside her. The second try didn't work though, and by the time he got to the third try she almost blacked out from the pain. It was on his fourth thrust that he ripped open her virgin pussy. After that he kept invading her purity - claiming her an inch at a time until he was finally all the way inside her. It was hardly the agony she'd felt when he ripped her open, but nothing about this felt good. She felt unclean. She felt used. That was when he started fucking her for real, without even giving her a chance to adjust to his size.

"You know between cumming and some whore's mouth before the party and the sixpack I had while you were taking a nap I'll bet I can fuck your little lezzie cunt for at least half an hour, Ivy." Brian bragged as he started to pump in and out of her in earnest. It sounded like a nightmare to Ivy, but she really didn't have much of a say at this point. "That should give you plenty of time to figure out how to cum on a real dick."

She just bit her lip and tried to endure as he began pistoning in and out of her. She just knew that if she started trying to talk to him that she'd just end up crying, so instead she shut her eyes tight as her body was rocked by his pounding relentless thrusts.

It was the pain that disappeared first. She might have passed out - she wasn't sure, but one thrust the raw gritty pain of Brian's cock going in and out of her was replaced by the slick warm feeling she supposed she was meant to enjoy. Had she just been too dry to enjoy what he was doing to her, she wondered? Did she just need to invest in lube? That was a much kinder fate than confirming that she was only attracted to women. It didn't stop there though. The longer he fucked her - the more she started enjoying the feelings that he inspired inside with her. It wasn't until he bit her nipple that she actually moaned out loud though. "Mmmmmmhhh," she moaned, blushing hard in shame.

"There's the slut I was looking for," Brian growled in her ear, "I knew if I fucked you hard enough I'd find her somewhere. Tell me slut - do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"A little," she lied, though she couldn't tell if she was lying by saying that she did like it or lying by saying she didn't like it very much. Her mind was rapidly becoming a hall of mirrors, and every time her lover gave her a little jolt of pleasure, the maze reoriented. It made it impossible for her to put together any complex thoughts or meaningful resistance as Brian kept using her body for his pleasure. It wasn't unlike the time she'd tried getting high with a couple of her friends after school.

The less well she could think the better being fucked started to feel though. Soon the pleasure was coming rapidly, and the hall of mirrors was quickly becoming a kaleidoscope of constantly rotating mirrors and shapes. Every thrust became both an instant and an eternity and she was lost in them. The hot slick friction of this man sliding in and out of her body had already been the worst experience of her life, but it was quickly becoming the best. She couldn't help it. She couldn't resist it. She could barely endure it. This was a hell of her own making and she burned with the pleasure that was building up inside her.

"Fuck," she cried out finally. "You have to stop. Something's wrong. Mmaahhh... Something's..." Ivy had never masturbated. She'd been taught that it was a sin, and that it was unhealthy. If masturbation felt a tenth as good as what was happening to her right now though, she understood why everyone did it. Her body was burning but her mind was unraveling, and then finally the fragments of her mind caught fire, and burst into flame. She was annihilated by the sudden burst of pleasure. The hall of mirrors. The kaleidoscope. The ability to think. All of it was gone. It went up in an instant, and like a stray firework it was all so beautiful for a moment, then it was gone forever.

She was eventually brought back to her body only by the steady rhythm of the man thrusting in and out of her battered pussy. The pain had returned, and brought her to life one raw jolt at a time. The pleasure was there too now. She was sore, but she also needed more. The fire he'd lit hadn't gone out entirely and she could tell that the smoldering coals would burst into flames all over again if they were given any fuel at all.

"There you are," Brian gloated before kissing her. "I thought that I might have killed you. You passed out for more than a minute there."

"If I passed out then why didn't you stop?" She answered. Things were a little more clear now. Words existed, even if they were still hazy.

"Stop? And let this prime piece of pussy get cold?" he said. "Ivy - I'm never going to stop using this hole - especially not when I'm getting so close."

She blushed at the awful compliment. She shouldn't take joy at someone like Brian complimenting her for the way her body felt, but she couldn't help it. She knew that he'd fucked loads of other girls so if he said her vagina felt good then he would be the one to know. Between the embarrassment of the complement and the continued pleasure assaulting her, she almost missed the second half of that statement. Close? So he was getting close to cumming too? That was nice - at least it was until in a sudden bout of terror Ivy remembered he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Wait Brian, you can't..." she suddenly pleaded. When he had started fucking her the last thing she'd worried about was protection. She was so worried about losing her virginity and the idea that she might really be attracted to women that it hadn't made the cut, and when the agony hit her she'd forgotten about even those important issues. Now it was coming back though. Now she remembered the other important reason why she wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. She could get pregnant. Even now he was leaking precum inside her while he got closer and closer to blowing his load. Every time his balls slapped against her ass it was another reminder that any second now he could be filling her up and forcing his baby inside her ripe young body.

"I can't, what?" he asked, breaking the conversation she'd momentarily gotten lost inside her head in. "Can't cum inside you? Can't fill you up with my seed? I thought that's what the church was all about. I thought they hated birth control." Even as he teased her, she could feel his strokes getting shorter and more erratic. She could feel his control starting to slip. Maybe it was the idea of breeding her. Maybe it turned him on.

"We don't have to use birth control..." she moaned, "Just pull out... pleassseeee..." If the idea of knocking her up turned him on though, he wasn't the only one. The danger and the fear had reignited the lingering heat of her previous orgasm and was burning again, deep inside her poor abused womb. She didn't want this, but her body certainly did.

"Pull out?" Brian asked, inches from her face while he smiled sadistically. "Isn't there something in the bible about that? How it is better to cum in the belly of a whore than to spill your seed?"

"Yes, but--" Ivy started. She couldn't handle it. This asshole was using her faith against her like this. The conflict it stirred in her foggy mind made it all feel even better as she tried and failed to unravel it. It was a sin to pull out, but it was a sin to have sex in the first place and if they...

"Well tonight you're the whore and the bible says I've got to fill you with my seed." That was when he bottomed out inside her and the shaft of his dick started to throb while his balls tightened and contracted. Her alcohol-addled brain took a moment to process those things though, so it was only when she felt the warmth spreading deep inside her that she finally realized he'd cum in her. That he was cumming in her actually, because it kept going and going. For twenty seconds he shot jet after jet of dangerous cum against her unprotected womb, but she was cumming so hard halfway through that she never even felt the rest. Blowing his load hadn't disgusted her enough to put out her rekindled passion, but it had terrified her enough to turn her into a bonfire. She thrashed and moaned again, but this time Brian didn't cover her mouth. This time he let her moan so loudly that half the people at the party must have heard her cum like a whore. The mortification she felt only made it all that much hotter as she burned beneath him though. She hated that this happened, but she also never wanted it to end.

A minute later he peeled himself off of her sticky body and pulled his softening dick out of her painfully battered pussy. The alcohol washed blunted raw pain she felt, but it only amplified the shame as his cum started to slowly ooze out of her stretched out hole. She was ruined now. She--

"Come on. We should get your hot little ass home before it gets too late," Brian said. For once Ivy was grateful that he'd said something awful. Her mind was in a very dark place and if left to her own devices she'd drift into a downward spiral she might not be able to escape from.

She tried to comply with his request, but was still having trouble moving. "I only had one beer," she said in frustration as he finally had to help her put her clothes back where they belong.

"Only one beer?" Brian laughed. "Cherry punch is basically pure alcohol."

"I didn't taste it though," she leaned on him as they walked to the bedroom door.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,373 Followers
12