It's a Small World

Story Info
A chain of sexual vignettes, connected by person or place.
10.6k words
4.29
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

Since most readers don't want to be tricked into something they're not ready for, I'm labeling this as "Incest/Taboo" so that those individuals who are violently opposed to such stories know to turn away now. Be warned, however, that story covers a broader range of relationships than just incest.

MF/FMF/MFF/FFF ... Love triangle, voyeur, incest, lesbian, DP, cheating, denial - it's a sexual buffet!

~~~

~~~ Adam Adams, Ada Adams ~~~

"Why don't you just come in and close the door?" Adam's sister asked him. "You're letting all of the warm air out." She didn't sound mad; she sounded irritated.

He didn't move.

"Seriously?!" she growled, after another minute of him just standing there. "In or out! I don't care if you fucking perv on me but stop letting the cold air in. Cheese & sprinkles!"

Adam Adams slipped into the washroom and eased the door shut. His sister had almost been done with her shower when he'd eased her bathroom door open to peek at her naked body. She had just been finishing up rinsing the soapy foam from her sexy form. Now, for some reason, his angelic-looking sibling was lathering up again, standing with her right shoulder to the faucet, facing him through the glass shower door, allowing him to see all of her heavenly body. Behind her back, the steamy spray was slowly restoring the room temperature back to its former sauna level.

The clear glass of the shower door did nothing to obscure his sister's fabulous figure. Her chest was too heavy for her body shape. If he hadn't lived in the same house with her for the last 18 years, he might have thought that she'd gotten a breast enlargement - but no - they were hers - and they were glorious. The police department had called the house to ask Adam's sister to stop wearing tube-tops when she jogged. The insurance rates for the entire city had skyrocketed from all of the car-crashes she had caused by distracting drivers - male and female. Her long, luscious, golden tresses hung below her shoulder blades and when she was jogging, she was hard for anyone to ignore.

Adam's sister, Ada, slowly lathered her delicious body all over, once more, from her neck to her calves. She didn't know if her brother was into feet or not - but his lust-filled eyes had never moved from her chest & freshly-shaved mons as she'd bent to soap her thighs & calves - so she didn't bother scrubbing her little piggies.

She had been finished with the shower but, since Adam was obviously turned on, she decided to feed the lust that burned in those eyes. As she massaged herself - rubbing the soapy lather all over her breasts, stomach, and thighs - giving her randy brother a sexy show - her pussy gushed a little pre-cum.

Her sibling's right hand reached to adjust the massive tent in his sports shorts.

"Drop your pants," she ordered him.

As before, he resisted.

"If you don't want the show to stop, you'd better start listening better and obeying quicker," she informed him. She paused the show, to make sure she had his attention. His eyes moved from where her hands had stopped massaging the soapy lather into her breasts - up to her eyes. He realized that she was serious.

Adam threw his shorts & boxers to his ankles. Staring into his sister's crystal blue eyes, his right hand automatically grasped his long schlong and slowly started stroking it.

Ada's vagina gushed a little more, thinking about how nicely that penis would fit inside of her pussy. Automatically, her right hand left her chest to trace its way across her stomach. Her fingertips stroked across her bare mons a couple times, feeling the vacant space where her thin landing strip had been several moments ago. She brushed those naughty fingers across the clitoral hood that sheltered her sensitive nub. Her clit was engorged - filled with blood.

The blonde's lust had first been fueled by her naughty brother's lecherous looks. That incestuous desire had increased as he revealed his trouser schnauzer. Ada stared at it, trying to decide whether they'd have time for a quick fuck before he left for school and she headed across town to get to State U for her classes.

She was snapped out of her daydreaming as she heard something lightly slap against the shower door - and looked up to see her brother's cock jetting his spunk all over the glass partition.

She snuck a soapy finger across her engorged clit, circling it once, before plunging it into her tingling twat. She frantically flogged her molly as she gazed at her sibling's rapturous face.

~~~ Bailey Bailey, Clark Clark ~~~

Adam was running late because of the time he'd spent in the bathroom, jerking off to his sister's hot body. When he finally got to school, he knew he didn't have long to greet his tiny girlfriend before the first bell. She was standing in front of his locker. He pulled her close and kissed her hard.

"Why do you smell like jizz?" she asked him, smiling like a starving succubus.

"I fucking jerked off on the shower door while Ada was lathering her body - giving me a sexy show," he admitted.

"That's fucking sick!" she cooed, kissing him harder. "You're such a fucking perv. What'd she do?"

"She stared at me - while I was still cumming - the shit was flying out of my cock and splattering onto the shower-door. She finger-fucked herself until she came and collapsed to the floor of the shower."

"She alright?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah. I just left her. She'll be fine. I had to come see you," he purred to his scantily-clad sweetheart. She was breaking so many dress-codes she was sure to be sent home before second hour.

"I'm hungry," she purred into his ear, resurrecting his half-dead phallus.

Bailey Bailey was the tiniest person in high school. As soon as her boyfriend got his locker door open, the diminutive cum-slut backed into the tiny space and gazed at his bulging groin. Adam stepped up, in front of the open locker, blocking her from the view of those passing by. She unzipped his pants, fished out her favorite prize, and started licking & sucking it like a lollipop.

He moaned from the oral stimulation just as Mr. Clark was passing by. The instructor looked over at him. Adam didn't even notice that his sounds of arousal and attracted the attention of the History teacher; he was so intent on what his little doe-eyed leprechaun was doing to his cock. Eyes closed, Adam tilted his head forward and it smacked the wall with a meaty thud.

"Go see the nurse before you come to class," the History teacher told him, before moving on down the corridor.

Bailey had her sports bra pulled up and was pinching & groping her tits & nipples as she sucked her boyfriend's magic wand. This was her favorite way to start the school day. Her second favorite was to ride him, sitting on a toilet in one of the stalls in the boys' room. The problem with that was that the weed-haze was so thick in there that she couldn't think straight to cum as hard as she wanted. If they could just find somewhere else to fuck, that would be her new favorite way to start the day.

She slipped a finger between her thighs. Her micro-skirt did nothing to prevent the access and, like always, she was not wearing panties. She flicked the digit across her clit and shoved it into her twat, reaching for her G-spot. She moaned when she hit it. She strummed it like she was performing a guitar solo at a rock concert. A massive moan rolled through her throat, stimulating her boyfriend's bukkake-banana. He put his hand on the back of her head, shoved her face all the way onto his rigid rod, and started spewing Carnal-nation Instant Breakfast down her throat.

As the splooge splashed into her stomach, Bailey drew her dizzying digit from her fuck-hole, up the length of her slit, to her nub. When she pressed it, she came instantly, ejaculating onto the floor of her boyfriend's locker. Her salty scent announced to everyone in the area that the two of them would soon be headed for class.

~~~

Adam's head was still buzzing from the powerful climax he'd just had, twice. His body was operating on auto-pilot. He stumbled into History class and started towards his seat.

"I thought I told you to go see the nurse?" Mr. Clark said.

Adam stared into the instructor's face, realized the man wasn't going to change his mind, and headed back out the door.

~~~ Danielle Daniels ~~~

Adam rapped his knuckles on the door of the nurse's office and waited for her to tell him to come in.

"Mr. Clark said to come see you," he told Ms. Daniels. "He won't let me into History until I come back with a note."

"Well, then, let's just check you out, shall we?" the nurse said. "Step behind the partition and take off your clothes."

He looked at her with raised eyebrows but she just nodded her head to the right - suggesting for him to get to it.

She joined him behind the screen, stepped in front of him, and cupped his scrotum in her palm, looking into his eyes. She told him to turn his head and cough. He did. Adam coughed again when she massaged his fun-bag, encouraging his testicles to produce a fresh batch of seminal fluid. He coughed a third time when she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock-knob into her steamy mouth. She pulled his fleshy mushroom from her lips with a pop and checked the oxygen-meter on his finger - which was now very near to her face.

"Looks good," she said, smiling up at him, his phallus standing proud as she peered into his eyes from the other side of his one-eyed danger-noodle.

He coughed, once more, when he felt his sensitive sex slide across her lips & tongue, heading for her throat. She shoved her face forward and his meat-stick sucker-punched her uvula - before deflecting off of the back of her throat and squeezing into her tight esophagus.

She was sucking him like a fucking Hoover! She swallowed - flexing the muscles of her throat up & down his stiff prick - but it was not enough to wrench an orgasm from him. He closed his eyes, enjoying the suction, the stimulation, and the rush of adrenaline from finding a new lover - but his climax wouldn't come. He couldn't cum.

He grabbed her head and shoved his cock a little farther down her throat. He was so close. Her eyes were watering, her nose was running, her makeup was streaking down her cheeks, and yet his orgasm continued to elude him. Her eyes rolled back into her head as he continued to slam her throat onto his constipated cock.

One of the LED lights, above him, started failing. It pulsed rapidly. He closed his eyes and stared up at it - allowing the brightness to flood his eyelids like some sort of monotone disco-ball. His mind flashed back to the image of his sister, that morning, teasing the tip of her forefinger across her hooded clit as she stared into his eyes. Her shaved coochie involuntarily bucked against the digit - trying to increase the exquisite pressure. Her body spasmed.

The mental image of his naughty sister's willful wanton display finished what Nurse Daniels had started. Adam groaned as his cock finally swelled - and his balls squeezed out their quickly-churned man-butter - dumping his load straight into the woman's stomach.

As he zipped up and turned to leave the room, he gave one last look back at the naughty nurse. She was lying on the floor - in a puddle of her own oral & vaginal juices - moaning. He locked the door behind himself.

When he returned to class, the instructor was sitting at his desk. His classmates were reading in their textbooks.

The teacher asked, "You saw the nurse?"

"Yeah," Adam replied, "I gave her some medicine. I think she's feeling better now."

~~~ Dick Dickson, Fr. Frank Franks ~~~

The vice principal texted the nurse - to see if they were still on for "lunch" - but she didn't respond.

Her door was locked but he used his key to enter. She was just coming awake when he peeked around the edge of the screen and found her in her unsated state. She looked up from where she was sprawled on the floor and ordered him to lock the door.

By the time the adulterous administrator had returned, the naughty nurse had rolled onto her back and spread her knees. He was naked in no time. He pulled her damp panties to the side and slid his stiff prick into her grasping gash, moaning loud enough for the secretary in the next room to figure out that the two of them were taking an early 'lunch break'. The personal assistant reached a finger under her skirt, inside the leg of her panties, and teased it into her now-slick slit. Maybe Dick would give her a little 'snack' later this afternoon.

In the nurse's office, the cold tiles, covering the unyielding concrete, did nothing to cushion her body on the unforgiving floor as the vice principal fucked his meaty cock in & out of her gushing pussy like he was possessed. She hadn't been fucked this hard since that time she'd gone to confession, admitted her lusty thoughts to the priest, and discovered that that particular confession-booth had a wall that could be slid out of the way.

The randy rector had taken her by the hand and led her to a cot in the adjoining room. There, he received, from her, several Hail Mary's. Father Franks had been her first. She had gone to that same confessional - week after week - detailing her many sins (but leaving out the ones they shared together). He heard her confession - and personally prescribed her penance - every week for the next year - until, one day, he was suddenly transferred to another parish.

Ms. Daniels' current lover's prick was longer than the Father's - and occasionally bumped nicely up against her uterus - but she was still secretly searching for a man who's cock was as thick as the priest's had been. God! She missed him.

~~~ Evan Evans, Eva Evans ~~~

"The principal's wife must've ordered a new butt-plug," the administrator's neighbor told his wife as he returned to their porch. The UPS truck was blocking their view of the Dickson's place and Evan had slipped across the street to peer around the brown vehicle to see why the delivery was taking so long.

"She fucking the UPS guy again?" his spouse asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah. Not only did she not bother to take the time to close the front door, she didn't even get inside of the house before she spread her legs for him. There's some kind of animal tail hanging out of her ass. She's naked from the waist down with her knees pressed against the doorframe. Her bulbous butt is lying on the threshold - while the UPS guy is pounding his sperm-spigot into her as fast as he can."

"Maybe he told her it had to be a quickie? He probably has a lot more housewives to fuck before he finishes his shift," the woman said, as she removed the last of her clothing.

Her husband was already naked, sitting in their favorite chair, in the warm glow of the morning sun, waiting for his lovely bride to mount his rigid cock. Once her pussy was full of his sweaty meat, she kissed him hard and started writhing on his prodigious prick. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers and palms molested her ample breasts.

A sedan was passing through the neighborhood - no doubt misguided by that fucking Google Maps app - thinking this was the shortest route to the address he'd gotten off of Craig's List for the lonely housewife. He glanced up at the UPS truck, eased to the right to avoid it, and noticed the retired couple fucking on their front porch. They were really getting into it!

Five hundred feet later, the airbag interrupted his mental-replay of the scene - as his vehicle plowed into the parked car a block down the street. Mrs. Evans continued bouncing up & down on her husband's greedy cock as flipped her phone open and dialed 9-1-1 to report the accident.

"9-1-1. What's the nature of your emergency?"

"We're fucking on the front porch. Some guy saw us and wrecked. Must not be from our neighborhood. We do this every day. He's gonna need an ambulance, sweetie."

Without bothering to close the phone, she threw it back onto the small table, nearly spilling their sweet teas.

"Aw, fuck, baby. You're so hard today!" she growled at her husband.

"I'm gonna have to get you one of those animal tail butt-plug things," he moaned, his release approaching quickly.

His spouse kissed him hard, once again, and used her talented twat to twist & tease his tense truncheon.

~~~ Gary Gray, Gray Gray ~~~

"They fuck every day?" the 911 operator thought to herself. "I'm lucky if Gary fucks me once a week anymore - and he only wants my ass now. I seriously think I'm losing him to one of his fucking football buddies."

Gray put in the request for the ambulance - giving the GPS coordinates from the phone that was still transmitting the sexy sounds from the exhibitionists who had caused the accident. It sounded like they were cumming at the same time.

As soon as this call was over, the operator told herself that she was headed to the little girl's room to masturbate.

~~~ Harper Harper, Hunter Hunter ~~~

"We've got a call," Harper Harper said as her coworker continued to stroke his slick shaft in & out of her trembling pussy.

"Let Irwin and Ireland take it," he replied. "I'm about two minutes from nutting in you. Those two jerk-offs can do a little work for once; we're busy."

The ambulance driver grabbed her partner's face and pulled his mouth back to her areolas and nipples - where they belonged. She'd already cum once and was looking forward to the next one being a really big one. She always came hard when she felt the fiery heat of Hunter's spunk splashing against her womb. Harper was hoping the pills had had enough time to kick in; the last thing she needed was to get pregnant again. She was already paying the babysitter half of her salary to watch the kids she had now.

~~~ Joyce Joyce, Harry Harper ~~~

The babysitter had gotten to the house about an hour before the school bus should be arriving. She was sure that would give them more than enough time. She let herself in and found the ambulance driver's husband sprawled, naked, on his marriage bed - waiting for his sexy little señorita to collect the bonus he'd been saving for her all week.

Joyce scrambled over, settled her already-moist crotch onto his outstretched palm, and leaned over the edge of the bed to greet him properly - with her lips.

As they said hello to one another, he reached his other hand up and pinched her stiff nipples.

Once they separated, he gazed at her lustfully as she quickly shed her clothing and crawled onto the bed with him. Joyce paused long enough to give his cock-knob a quick suck and tongue-tip flip - before climbing his body like it was Mount Everest.

Mr. Harper shoved his ice-screw into her clenching cleft and grabbed onto her body so they could ascend together. Within minutes, the two of them were screaming each other's names as they reached their climax simultaneously and vocalized their triumph for the world to hear.

~~~ Kelly ~~~

The cheating husband and the babysitter were so loud that the dog walker, passing by, heard them over the music coming from her ear-buds. Kelly's pussy twitched when she pulled one headphone out of her ear and heard the two lovers working each other up for a second round.

Her boyfriend was on vacation for another week. Kelly was really looking forward to him getting back. She'd gotten a Charlie horse in her hand, the night before, trying to get herself off with her fingers. As soon as she returned these two pooches, she was headed to the sex-shop to buy a dildo. Online delivery was usually fast, but she was going to need something tonight. Her pussy was ravenous!

~~~ Leigh Lee, Manford Mansford ~~~

The girl at the sex-shop looked down at the $100 bill the guy had just laid on the counter before disappearing back into Room 4 - one of the private theatre rooms.