It's a Small World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and thumbed the new girl's nipple. Her breasts were larger than he normally liked - but she had nipples you could fit a 9/16 socket onto! (The socket was still sitting on his desk.)

~~~ Carli Carl, Greg Gregory ~~~

Carli Carl's nipples were her boyfriend's favorite part of her anatomy as well. She wouldn't even be applying for this stupid job if he'd quit getting fired. If he'd quit sexting his coworkers, maybe he could keep a job. Some girls might like that shit but most of them were going to go straight to HR.

Just because Greg had a penis that was shaped like a hockey stick, that didn't mean he could go sending pictures of it to every girl he met!

~~~ Denny Dennison, Eden Edens, Foster Foster ~~~

The manager walked the new girl out to the cash register and helped her get signed-in. He, then, headed to another check-out and started helping eliminate the backlog of customers.

When he saw his brother-in-law, Abe Abrams, who worked for AAA, step up, he fist-bumped him.

After finding out what tires Abe needed, Brad confirmed that they had four of them in-stock and placed the order, charging the corporate account.

A few minutes later, Denny Dennison walked through the warehouse doors, rolling all four shiny new tires in front of him. Once the two of them had gotten the tires (and his brother-in-law) on the road, the manager asked Denny where the other warehouse worker was. The cagey shit shrugged his shoulders at him.

Bradley headed into the back to find the worthless fucker with a blunt between his lips and his blunt between the lips of his girlfriend. "Break-time's over, shithead," Mr. Bradley told him, taking the cigarette out of his hand, throwing it to the floor, and stomping it into oblivion.

The brainless bimbo looked up at him with her boyfriend's schlong still stuffed in her face.

"You have two minutes to be gone from here or I'm firing your worthless boyfriend and interviewing you for the job," he told her.

"Interview?" she asked, pulling her mouth off of the barrel of the half-cocked Glock.

The manager unzipped his fly and fished out his Chief Hiring Assistant.

The half-lit harlot shoved her boyfriend, Foster, to the floor.

The store manager stepped over, into his place, and started his second interview of the day.

"If she can get me to cum again this fast, I might just have a permanent position for her on my staff," he thought to himself.

Her face had lit up when she saw the size of his twat-rocker.

As he watched the girl's mouth engulf his tired tool and she pulled the crotch of her Hello Kitty panties to the side and slid her fingertip up and down her slippery, sexy slit, he felt his tire-gauge begin to reflate.

Eden's eyes filled with lusty desire as she saw the effect her salacious self-pleasure was having on the man. When his cock twitched in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the head - teasing, touching, and tasting. The man groaned and his nice-sized prick became an even nicer size. Eden Edens thought she might be in love.

As she continued to fellate the businessman, her own moans were rising to a level to compete with his.

She could tell - when she had begun - that he had cum recently. That didn't matter to her. She and her twin brother had practiced together for years. Unless this man was dramatically different than her sex-crazed sibling, she could probably get him to cum four times in the same night.

The manager put both of his hands on the applicant's head and moaned; she moaned as well and - with his prick buried in her mouth & throat - the vibrations called to his exhausted cock & balls - like a schoolyard chum exhorting his buddy to join his team for a quick pick-up game.

The woman reached between his legs and gently teased his scrotum; his testes signaled that the production-day was coming to a close - and she had earned a hefty reward.

"Gaaawwwddd!" Brad growled, as his climax signaled its imminent return.

The blonde hefted his jewels, once more, gently caressing them - just before she took what he offered - and a earned a permanent spot on the manager's staff.

Once he'd finished pumping his load down her throat - and she licked him clean - he dragged her off to his office.

Mr. Bradley informed the Ms. Edens that she had a job. He further informed her that, if she could suck him to hardness - and get him to orgasm in her twat - he would buy her an engagement ring.

The rest of the employees had clocked out and gone home before Eden got the job done but, by that evening, she was betrothed.

~~~ Foxi Foster ~~~

During his girlfriend's interview with his former manager, Foster had managed to pick himself up off of the floor and to find his phone. He texted his sister, Foxi, to come get him. It took her a couple hours - since she had to finish her classes - but she pulled up to find him sleeping in a bush.

"Where's Eden?" she asked him. "I thought she was coming to get you."

"The manager has her cumming. He's packing her and sent me packing," he reported, glumly.

"You could fuck up a wet dream," his sibling told him.

He didn't tell her that he'd done that more than once. He'd dreamed he was enjoying the best blowjob of his life and woke up with his dick in his own mouth.

"Nothing good can cum of that," he thought, keeping the memory to himself.

~~~

Foxi glanced at her phone when it pinged. It was her roommate. Apparently, she had just had the best day of her life - that started out as the worst. She'd had four orgasms in a crowded television studio - and proposed to the guy who'd given them to her.

She looked over at her brother. The best thing the fucker had going for him was his girlfriend. Based on the rambling story she'd gotten from him before he passed out, she was gone - probably forever.

Foxi dumped her sibling off at their mom's and headed back to work.

~~~

Vicki was leaning against the hood of her car, waiting for the fucking AAA guy to show up. He was already a half-hour later than the estimate - and AAA wasn't answering her calls anymore.

She flipped back through her messages, deleting more offers for brutal anal sex - supposedly because of something she had posted on a social-media account.

She found the picture of the hockey-stick cock and, nibbling her lower-lip, texted him back.

~~~ Victoria Vick ~~~

Naked, in a convertible, with two cocks still stuffed inside of her already-overloaded mouth and ass, the nasty news-girl's mother, Victoria Vick, was having the time of her life. She groped her rigid DDDD professional-crafted breasts and cooed around her master's sloppy cock.

The car salesman had already dumped a massive load in her emergency exit but he was still slamming her pelvis against his groin.

"Smack her ass again," Mr. Peters hollered over at the salesman. "She tightens up her throat when you do that and I'm close to cumming again."

Peters glanced over at the traffic stop on the shoulder as they passed - just as the salesman smacked the fuck out of the bimbo's gluteus-maximus.

~~~ Hamilton Hamilton ~~~

The police officer's pants and boxers were around his ankles. The pretty little college coed that he'd stopped had been driving a little erratically - and speeding.

When he asked her if she'd been drinking, she offered to take a Breath-a-lizer test.

Hamilton's Breath-a-lizer was currently getting tested. It was gonna be in prime condition by the time this girl was done with it. He might need to get her number and double-check the results again later. Hopefully they could meet at her place; his situation was "complicated".

~~~ Ami Hamilton, Isaac Isaacs ~~~

The police officer's wife was currently bent over the back of the wrap-around sofa. A college kid in a ski-mask had his cock buried in her pussy. He wasn't moving his hips. He wasn't moving at all. His eyes were squeezed shut as he tried not to dump his load inside his neighbor's cozy cunt.

"I should have sucked him off first," Mrs. Hamilton thought to herself.

She released the knot in her fist and started unwrapping the piece of rope that she'd twisted around her wrists to simulate being tied up. She pulled the gag out of her mouth and told him, "Step back, honey. I'll suck you off and we'll start again."

Isaac had turned 18 last month and she'd just now convinced him to fuck her. Technically, he was no longer a virgin but she was desperate to see & hear his reaction the first time he nutted inside of her.

Young Mr. Isaacs groaned as he pulled his slick willy from the neighbor's perfect pussy. The stimulation had been so unlike his hand that he'd almost cum on the initial penetration. His head was buzzing from the massive sensory overload her body had given him.

The woman stood up, laid the stage-prop of a rope on the back of the couch, dropped to her knees, and inhaled his sizeable schlong. He put his hands on the top of her head to keep from falling over. He seriously thought he was about to pass out.

The officer's wife pulled her lips off the boy's cock with a pop. She took his hand, walked him around to the front, sat him down, and knelt before him to worship his inexperienced cock.

She'd fucked his dad once, during a block party. She had hoped the boy would inherit the man's size and girth. So far, at least, the boy's cock was more slender - but it was also longer. Ami Hamilton was pretty sure she could get it to brush against her womb if she fucked him hard enough. Her husband's "nightstick" never got close.

It had taken a month to get the shy boy to start coming over, regularly, to help her with tasks. This was the boy's maiden-voyage into manhood. Ami was doing everything she could to make sure this adorable little puppy-dog was addicted to her and her frisky fissure. Her husband got enough traffic-stop action that he never wanted sex when he got home. When he did, he finished in seconds.

"Fuck!" she thought, "It's the boy's first time and he's already lasted longer than my pathetic spouse."

"Put your hands back on top of my head, honey. Use my mouth," she told the student. "I'm about to blow your mind."

Once she had emptied his testes and he had recuperated, she planned to help the Theatre student with his acting. He would act like he was taking her against her will and she would act like she wasn't loving it.

"Acting is a skill," she thought. "Skills take practice - and I intend to spend a lot of time helping Isaac practice."

As his fingers twined into her hair, she buried her nose in his sweaty pubes and shoved his perfect penis into her hungry throat. The boy nearly whined as his load started jetting down her esophagus. She swallowed gain and again and the muscles in her neck stroked and milked his sensitive prick. He gasped and gripped her hair more tightly. She smiled around his intruding rod.

~~~ Sara Isaacs ~~~

The boy's mother stood in front of the first floor apartment, peering through the window-screen, as her son gripped the neighbor's head. Based on the expression on his face, he was currently dumping his load down the woman's throat.

"Lucky bitch," she thought.

She'd tried to cozy up to the boy as well but he'd showed no interest in his mother. Her attempts hadn't been quite as aggressive as the neighbor's - but Isaac had never responded to any of her advances.

His loser of a father had run off with his secretary five weeks ago - and it'd been a month (or four) since she'd had a cock shoved inside of her. "Too bad that priest isn't still around," Mrs. Isaacs thought. "I could use a good confession."

She slid her hand down the waistband of her leggings and rubbed her coochie while the neighbor lady laid down on the couch and Sara's son climbed on top of the naked woman.

This was her first time seeing his adult cock; it was beautiful. The leggings were in the way and she peeled them down to her knees so they'd be out of the way. She gasped as she shoved two fingers into her leaking twat, imagining that it was her son's dick.

As she continued to watch the two of them, she timed the thrusts of her fingers with the motion of her son's hips as he fucked his prick in & out of the neighbor's cunt.

"Fucking whore," she muttered jealously. "She's fucking my fucking son."

A patrol car stopped at the intersection to wait for the light to change.

~~~ Carl Carl ~~~

"There's some woman standing in front of Hamilton's apartment," the passenger reported to his partner, pointing.

He looked over to see the half-naked woman spanking her monkey.

"Lesbo, you think?" the driver asked.

"Ain't she got a kid that just started college?" the passenger asked.

"Yeah," Jacob Jacobs replied. "You think Hamilton's wife is fucking the boy?"

"If I treated my wife the way he treats her, I know my old lady would be looking for somebody else. She hasn't divorced him yet - even though she's busted him more than once."

"Yeah - she's fucking the neighbor," the driver agreed.

"Mom seems to be enjoying the show, his partner laughed.

The light changed and they pulled away.

"You wanna go see if she needs assistance?" his buddy asked, laughing.

"Fuck no!" he replied. "I wouldn't fuck THAT pussy with YOUR dick. Before her old man split, he had more diseases than the CDC."

Carl Carl pulled out his phone and texted his little sister, "Get the job at the tire store?"

The response was in the affirmative - with some emojis that suggested that the interview had been "interactive".

~~~ Carli Carl, Kelly Clark ~~~

Carli smiled at the text from her brother. He was always trying to look after her. She loved him.

Actually, it was more than love - well - more than sisterly love anyway. She'd never gotten the guts to tell him, though.

When she'd been on her knees, during the interview, it was her brother's cock that she had imagined that she was sucking.

The tire-store manager wasn't ugly, but he didn't do anything for her. She was glad the other bitch had come along an hour later and distracted him. She'd been worried that he'd want to interview her again. She needed the job - but she didn't want to have to keep the boss happy all of the time.

If the rumors were true, he should now be removed from the picture. Well - at least for a while - maybe? She just hoped the new "office secretary" kept the lecherous fucker away from her.

It was hard enough pretending like she was enjoying their time together until she'd gotten the idea to imagine that it was her brother's stiff prick that was battering the back of her throat. Once she'd fixed a picture of Carl in her head, she'd grabbed the manager's ass and fucked his sticky stick down her throat like she was in a hotdog-eating contest. He hadn't last long after that.

"Thank God!" she thought to herself.

Carli let herself into the apartment, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, and headed for her room.

As she passed her roomie's bedroom, she heard sounds that told her that the sex-shop employee was busy.

She eased the door open and found Leigh and some other girl on the bed with a double-headed dildo joining their pussies together.

She stood at the door and watched for a couple minutes. The sights and sounds had her horny and she reached between her legs to tease a fingertip along her labia majora.

She undid the fly on her jeans and snaked her hand down her pants. Her knees buckled a little as she eased the digit into her salty cleft. She accidently bumped the doorknob; Leigh heard the noise.

"Get in here, Carli," her roommate called to her. "Get your clothes off. I found a new friend."

The dog-walker opened her eyes and looked over at the blue-eyed blonde in the doorway with her hand down her pants. A wave of lust coursed through her body. She growled like a panther who'd just brought down a fresh kill.

The tire-store girl pushed the door open, stripped her clothes off, and mounted her roommate's face.

She smiled at the new girl and pursed her lips, begging a kiss from the cute lass. The sexy little slut wrapped her in a hug and started trying to suck the breath from her lungs through her mouth.

"Air is for pussies," she thought, when her chest complained that she was out of oxygen. She never wanted their kiss to end.

When the girl finally released their lip-lock, she clasped the girl's face in her palms, raised her head, and started devouring her tender neck.

"God! Fucking! Damn!" the pooch-sitter gasped as the new girl mauled the front of her throat. Kelly was pretty sure the girl was going to leave the biggest hickey on her neck and she loved that thought.

She wondered what her dad, the History teacher, would think of her getting a hickey from a girl.

~~~

The bell rang and students gathered their things to file out of the room.

Once he was the only one in the room, he rolled his chair back from the desk.

The college coed beneath the heavy school desk crawled out, making sure to maintain the suction on the History teacher's hefty shaft. Her tongue snaked out, around his rod, to tease his testicles. He sighed in bliss.

"I've never understood how you do that, Ada," he told his former student.

She'd been sneaking under his desk for years now. It had started as an attempt at grade-fixing. They'd each quickly become addicted to their dangerous liaisons.

"What time's your next class?" he asked her.

Her mouth was still busy, so she held up a finger - one o'clock.

"As much as I love your talented mouth on my dick," he told her, "I'd love it even more if I could fuck that tight pussy of yours before you go."

Ada gave his tasty truncheon one last hard suck and then pulled her lips off with a "pop".

Holding his pants up to keep from tripping over them, the History teacher hurried over to lock the classroom door and pull the blind.

"Your brother banged his head against the hallway wall this morning, standing in front of his locker," he told his lover as he cleared the top of his desk so she could lay on it. "You may want to check on him when he gets home."

The blonde coed unbuttoned the translucent men's dress shirt that she was wearing, spread it open, and pulled her lacey black bra up to bare her breasts for her former instructor. She pulled her tight, plaid mini-skirt up, bunching it around her waist - exposing her panty-less pussy to the professor.

He growled as he saw that she'd shaved it clean. He dropped to his knees to shove his mouth onto the tender morsel - flicking his tongue up & down her honey-flavored slit. He took one last second to suck her clit and then stood to his feet, throwing his pants & boxers to his ankles.

The college student gasped with glee as her long-time lover plowed powerfully into her ravenous pussy. She wondered if she should admit to him that she'd stopped taking the pill. She wanted to have his baby.

She moaned and keened as her favorite teacher fucked her like a $5 whore.

Once her belly was fat with this man's baby, she could finally - at long last - fuck her brother.

Ada wanted to ride Adam's prick so badly! Their little exchange in the bathroom, this morning, had fueled her desire to fulfill her incestuous fantasy even more than before. She wanted to feel her brother's penis sliding in and out of her clenching channel. She wanted to use the tricks she'd learned to wrench a huge load from his cock - like the one he'd sprayed on the shower door before he'd left for school. She'd never had time to clean it up. His milky, sticky spunk was still there now. She had no doubt that his seed was potent - dangerous. She couldn't take a chance on fucking her brother until she'd gotten Mr. Clark to knock her up.

~~~ The End ~~~