It's a Twin Thing Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins revel in the new twist to their relationship.
5.4k words
4.03
16.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

Ba-dum...Ba-dum...Ba-dum...Ba-dum...

Almond shaped nails tightly gripped around cotton encased feathers. A set of half-moon forest thickened as eyelids were clenched shut to block out the light her curtains failed to capture. The mattress bore witness to a pained groan that was quickly followed by a desert of a cough, her body arching as it let her know just how rude last night was going to be today. Pressing a hand to cover her eyes as she rolled off the edge of her bed, she paused when her feet hit the floor and stayed bent against the warm embrace of her sheets. Heaving out a sigh as she forced herself to stand fully, she peaked between the stalks of her fingers to pick her way across the clothing dotted floor to open her door.

Water first, then bathroom, 30 steps, easy.

Her inner voice sounded more condescending today but she couldn't be bothered to care just yet. Shuffling her bare feet against the cool surface of the hardwood as she prepared to round the corner of the breakfast nook, she paused as her olfactory senses finally kicked in and started reporting the scent of bacon. Staring at the sight of Rico frying bacon and shimmying an omelet around a second pan, she froze like a deer in the middle of the road when their eyes connected and a sound not unlike a yelp fell from her lips. Crossing her arms across her bare chest, she turned to dart back towards the safety of her room just as Booker's voice caught up with her.

"God damn, boo."

Slamming the door shut in it's cradle, she slumped against the contoured paneling as she reigned in the adrenaline spiking through her chest that had her breaths coming in a rush. Cursing herself for how much she'd indulged the night before, she blinked the bleary haze from her eyes and rubbed at her lashes as she crossed the door to the long dresser that stood beneath her window. Bending forward slightly to search through her drawers for a pair of shorts, she stepped into a soft silk set just as she looked up and out the window.

No wonder its so fucking bright in here.

Grimacing at the heavy curtains framing the window on either side, she felt her eyes pulled in a familiar direction across the courtyard only to see a dark haired figure staring at her from across the distance. Air stilled in her lungs when she realized where his hand was, the sight of his pajama bottoms dipping down to reveal exactly what he was doing making her momentarily forget that they were no longer together. Trapping her bottom lip between her teeth, her own hand dipped down to mirror his subconsciously until her fingertips came into contact with her overly-sensitive clit. Letting out the faintest moan as she pressed against the small nub a little harder, her brow furrowed as he reached for something behind him. The sudden blare of her phone from her bedside table made her jump and the sight of his face breaking out into a dark smirk had her eyes rolling painfully.

Once she'd collected her phone she returned to the window and read the two words he'd sent her way.

"Come over."

"I can't."

"You know you want to."

Hesitation stilled her hand against her clit, the tip of her tongue wetting her lips as she forced herself to think about what she was doing.

"I'm sorry, I miss you." She could almost hear his voice wrapped around those words.

She looked up at him, her hand retreating from within the confines of the silk as the reality of their relationship came back all at once. "Is that why you slept with discount barbie?"

He shook his head as he typed his answers with one hand, the other still somehow busy stroking the thick length of his shaft. "I didn't but jealousy looks kinda cute on you, babe."

His audacity struck her, pulling a faint chuckle from between her lips. She knew she should turn away or close the curtains but something stopped her and whatever it was wouldn't let her turn away. The muscles of her abdomen clenched hotly as she kept her gaze pinned on him, his body language belying just how close to climax he was. Just as she was about to conquer the need churning in her belly and turn away he was struck with his orgasm, his cum splattering against the floor-to-ceiling window. Her breath caught in her throat and she didn't even feel the swipe of her tongue across her lips that the show he had just given her inspired. The phone chimed in her clenched fist and when she lifted it, instead of a text she saw the symbol for a voice memo. In the back of her mind she knew what it was going to be but still she hit play and was rewarded with the husky sound of his voice wrapping her name in his pleasure. Lava burned in her cheeks and finally she broke his spell and snatched her curtains shut just as a triplicate knock sounded against her bedroom door.

Catching her breath as she hurriedly selected a well-worn crop top from a drawer, she pulled it on over her messy head of hair and opened the door to see Rico with an embarrassed smile holding a plate topped with a massive burrito. "Sorry, Myka, I didn't mean to startle you.."

"Rico, it's okay, it wasn't your fault, I just forgot that you guys were here. I had way too many beers last night."

"We all did, 'nyways, its got your peppers, bacon and that diced ham you like so much in it. Hash browns, too."

"Cheese?"

"Well that's a given."

"You're a godsend, Rico, thank you." Taking the plate, she carried it out to sit with him, Finn and Booker on the sofa just as Silas sleepily stumbled out of his room and into the bathroom. Once the grumpy Sasquatch that was her brother joined them for a morning marathon of moto-madness videos coupled with breakfast, the night before started to ease from her mind more. Schooling her expressions into more appropriate channels as memories began to match the little aches that dotted her body, she didn't even notice when the boys made their excuses and headed out. Looking down as she felt the heat of a palm curve around her upper thigh, she followed the bend of his arm up until their eyes locked and suddenly it was as if she wasn't in control of her faculties anymore. Surging across the scant few feet that separated them, she sank her fingers into his thick beard and let her lips crash hungrily against his. Tilting her head, her tongue flicked out to tease his lips until they parted and then she forced her way in as if her life depended on it. He tasted like sweet tea and bacon but she didn't care. All she knew was that there was a need to have his mouth on hers and his hands on her body.

"Silas." His name was murmured in between quick in-takes of her breath.

His hands caught her hips and caged them between his palms, trapping her across the widths of his hips even as she undulated subtly against him. For the moment he would let her be in control but he knew pretty soon she would no doubt melt into a needy mess before his very eyes and he would have to take the reigns again. Which was a fact he was more than happy of. Letting his fingertips explore every curve that he had been dreaming of since he was fifteen, he could barely believe this was actually happening to him. Dipping below the silk barrier circling high on her hips to get to the rise of her ass, he squeezed the thick hemispheres as tight within his grasp as he could manage. Hunger beat against the inside of his chest and finally he couldn't handle it anymore. Using her hips as handles to lift her he quickly shifted to pin her back against the cushions, his weight settling heavily between the pillars of her thighs.

"I need you." Dragging the words along the slope of her jaw until he reached her neck, he braced a hand against the couch to the side of her head and roughly pushed at the worn cotton of his shorts. Feeling the sweet brush of her fingers against his sides as she took over, he lifted his hips up to let the offensive fabric slide down over his swollen shaft until it lay out of her reach around the middle of his thighs. Not paying them a second thought, he arched a brow as she brought her legs up only to watch in awe as she wriggled out of her bottoms and pulled them up only to cinch them tight around her ankles. The subsequent sight of her bent near double beneath him with her thighs parted just enough to reveal the glistening folds of her pussy made his cock twitch in anticipation.

"Then take me, big brother." Their eyes locked for a split second at her words before they both looked down just in time for him to wrap his hand around the base of his cock and drag the wide tip along her slit. Her voice rose in a moan and she tilted her head to press her forehead against the bearded slope of his jaw as he teased her soaked entrance with a tiny thrust with just the head. Morphing that moan into a whimper upon continued teasing, she was about to speak up again only for him to finally jettison his hips down to give her half of his cock in one go. Sun-soaked burgundy filled her vision when her eyes rolled back and pleasure soared along the railways of her nervous system until she quaked beneath the width of his tanned chest.

"Oh fuck! Yes, Si, yes!"

Her voice merged with the animalistic growl that crawled up his throat until it was all they could hear echoing in the expanse of the living room. With toes flexed down towards his shoulders she dropped her head back against the cushions and sucked in a harsh gasp when he tortuously sank the rest of his cock in inch by inch. The strength with which she wanted to demand he stop teasing her and fuck her melted into the tingling heat that surged up her spine as he pulled back, only for the heat to spread when he viciously impaled her a second later. It strengthened with every thrust, melting over the expanse of her shoulders and rising up the slopes of her breasts to tighten her pierced nipples into pebbles. Suddenly their voices were not the only sounds reverberating off the walls, their skin slapping against each other joining in to make a sort of primal drum beat. Every thrust stretched her to the precipice of pain but she couldn't help but engage her muscles to clench as tightly as she could over every inch. She knew she wouldn't last much longer, even with Michael she could never last more than a handful of minutes in the morning and she could never figure out why.

Raising her free hand up from where it had been pinned between her side and the back of the couch, she gripped the back of his bicep and dug her nails in as if to anchor herself. Every time he bottomed out and their hips ground against each other had her clit singing with a shot of pleasure. Letting go of the silky lasso her shorts had become in favor of her breast, she pinched and twisted the pierced nub until there was a dash of pain to go with everything else churning within the cradle of her hips.

"Oh fuck, Silas! Right there, please!" The octave rose at the tail end of her short plea as her vitals spiked along with her climax. To his credit he did exactly that and kept his hips angled as steadily as possible to enable him to hammer the same velvety spot within her channel until even he was on the edge of oblivion, unsure if he would be able to hold it back. The second her orgasm began to churn her muscles rapidly around his shaft he knew there was no holding it back any longer; he could only give up and buried himself as deep inside of her clutching depths as she could take him to spread his seed within her.

"Myka." Burying her name in the depth of a groan, he pressed the sound against the shell of her ear through her hair and sank between her raised thighs until the shorts went taunt and stopped him. An aftershock tightened her folds around him once more and he ground into her as if he could burrow that much deeper into her body.

The touch of her hands along the edge of his shoulders made him open his eyes and meet her gaze, the smile on her face soothing the sudden spike of panic that shot up his spine. Leaning back until he was kneeling before her, he kept his still hard cock buried within her subtly pulsing pussy as he removed her shorts from around the crook of her knees.

"And here I thought last night was a dream."A laugh followed her words, music to his ears even as she wriggled as if to shift back and away from him.

"Fuck no, but it was a dream come true. Where the fuck do you think you're goin'? I ain't done with you, not by a long shot." He reached to grab her ankle only for her to kick his hand away with another laugh.

"Si! This isn't a pie eating contest! We don't have to rush through as many rounds as we can."

"I don't care, get back here." He couldn't believe she was able to squirm away and evade him after what they'd just shared. If he could, he would fuck her from sun up until sun down but here she was trying to slow him down!

"No!" Putting the couch between them, she maneuvered backwards towards her room. "You need to go get groceries like you do every Saturday and I need to finish my paper before you fuck the rest of my brains out."

"Groceries can wait, as for your brains..." He vaulted over the back of the couch and growled when she quickly darted to the safety of her room with a slam of the door.

"Pick up some more of those cheesy pretzel bites, peppers and turkey please!"

His palm slapped against the door just as the lock clicked on the other side and he bounced his forehead against the wood as he forced out a sigh. "You're a fuckin' tease."

"If you go get groceries and let me finish my paper, I'll let you fuck me whenever and wherever you want. Within reason! Obviously."

Staring down at his messy cock as it bobbed along with his pounding heartbeat, he clenched his jaw and jiggled her handle as he thought about her offer. "Fine. Take the get out of jail free card baby sister but when I get back I'm playing my hand." Turning away at the sound of her laughter, he stalked across the living room and glanced to the couch where they had been just a few minutes ago. Leaning down mid-step to collect the purple silk of her shorts with a chuckle, he disappeared into his room to get dressed and tucked his trophy into his nightstand. Scooping his phone off the top of the small table, he swept his thumb across the screen and furrowed his brow when he saw there was a message waiting. Expecting a teasing text from Myka, he readied himself to storm back and demand entry only to be confused when he saw Michael's message.

"She's such a good fuck, huh?"

Paranoia prickled at his skin until he backpedaled to his bedroom door and glanced towards the living room windows. He had been forced into helping Myka cover the glass in giant squares of some weird frosted texture when they had first moved in for extra privacy without 'sacrificing the natural light', according to her. None of the panels were missing so the paranoia was quickly overtaken by confusion.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Hurriedly dressing so he could complete his grocery run as quickly as possible, he headed for the front door and hooked his fingertip through his key-ring on the way out. Making short work of the three flights of stairs that led him right to the parking lot, he strolled across the pavement until he reached his pride and joy. Opening the heavy door of the K-10 to step up into the cab, he dropped in behind the wheel and smirked at the initial roar of the engine as he turned the key in the ignition. Chancing a glance at his phone to check for another message, his brow furrowed at the glowing green indication blinking along the top edge.

"There's a reason only the living room has that privacy screening."

Suddenly an image of Myka bathed in moonlight filtered across his mind's eye and the puzzle pieces clicked together as he turned out of the parking lot.

"Fuck you."

"We'd both rather fuck her."

"WTF do you want? I know you've got a plan in that fucked up head of yours."

"Growlers, ten minutes."

Tossing his phone across the bench seat only to growl when it clattered against the door, he pointed the truck towards what had been their favorite bar and drove in irate silence for the next few minutes. When he got there he parked right next to Michael's bike and made his way inside. He didn't even have to look around to find him, he knew Michael would be in their old corner booth so he ordered a pint of Guinness and stalked towards the back corner. Pinning a steely glare on the man that had been his best friend since kindergarten, he took down the first gulp of his stout after he settled into the bench across from him.

"Let me guess; if you don't get what you want you're gunna blab." If looks could kill Silas would be a murderer.

"See? I knew you'd get it, thanks for making my pitch so much easier."

"Your pitch?"

"Yeah. I'm sure she told you I cheated and she thinks I did, but I didn't. The girl she saw in my room was my cousin, Carly, you remember her? Anyways, she was on her way to some fashion school in New York and didn't have money for a hotel so I crashed on the couch and she took the bed."

"I can see why she doesn't believe you, you slept with any girl that looked at you the right way before her, dude."

Michael leaned forward as he finished his whiskey and locked eyes with Silas. "That was before I realized I wanted Myka, besides it wasn't just anyone. You never noticed how they usually looked like her?"

"So you have a thing for short brunettes and an attitude, congratulations."

"That's not...Fuck's sake. I need you-"

Silas cut him off with a shake of his head."To convince her to give you a second chance? She was a wreck for months, sometimes still is, and you choosing blackmail to get her back is pathetic."

"Says the one fucking his sister."

Looking around, Silas was thankful it wasn't a super popular time of the day and that the music was louder than usual to fill the silence. "Fuck's sake! Say it louder, I don't think Russia quite heard you!"

"Relax, Rhino. Here's the deal; if you don't want me to spill the whiskey, you'll invite me over and we'll convince her together."

For a moment it seemed as if he was sitting across from a corpse the way Silas' expression fell as Michael's implication crashed over his head like a cinder-block. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"Yes."

"Fuck no."

Michael lifted his empty glass towards the bar tender and smirked, "Then I can share what I know with the Dean and make a call to the sheriff. It's a felony, by the way."

"I should beat your ass for this. Fuck... She's not gunna be down for this, you know that."

"We're both persuasive when we need to be; remember Stephanie?"

Silas forced himself to stand with a spine that went rigid with a mix of rage and curiosity. Fishing a ten from his wallet to toss on the table, he shook his head and clenched his hands into fists. "Six o'clock. Bring that rum you made her like so much."

"I'll handle my end, you handle yours."

His boots sent echoes thudding along the wood as he stomped back out to his truck. Once he was settled in the cab again, he slammed his hands against the curve of the steering wheel.

"FUCK!"

-x-x-x-x-

The warm satin of her robe caressed her curves as she shrugged into it, her fingers nimbly winding the slim belt into a loose set of bunny ears. Carefully piling the mass of obsidian tresses atop the crown of her head to make it easier to encase with the cloud of a towel, she tucked the end in at the nape of her neck just as the front door opened. She could hear the sound of rustling plastic so she flipped the light off and went out to see Silas with too many bags littering the pillars of his forearms.

"Two trips is not a hit to your masculinity."

His answering growl sent a shiver down her spine that morphed into a wave of heat as it reached her hips. Padding quietly across the hardwood to join him in the kitchen, she fell into the chore of unpacking the bags as he began to put things in the refrigerator.

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers
12