It's a Twin Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

"It is later. We brought beer!" Each one of them lifted two cases of beer and he sighed as he stepped back to let them in.

"I brought my extra controllers since the gorilla back there broke yours last time." Rico popped one end of a case and put the open end into the fridge before forcing the other end open and used the flimsy cardboard as a tunnel guide to push the cans out onto the shelf. Repeating it with the next two cases, he then filled one of the empty vegetable drawers at the bottom until it barely closed before standing back up.

"That's borderline racist, bro."

"No, it's cause you act like king Kong and destroy shit 'fore you even realize what you did."

"Whatever man."

Watching the three walk around as if nothing was wrong made his guilt thicken in his stomach until it formed a massive ball of squirming tentacles. Pushing a hand back through his hair, he moved Myka's school bag and her laptop to the breakfast counter and turned to go check on her just as she stepped out from her room. The sight of her in gym clothes made his mouth go dry and he wanted nothing more than to strip her down and take her then and there.

"I'm going for a run, be back later."

"Oh alright, be careful."

"Hi guys, have fun and you better kill Si a bunch for me."

"I'll make sure to kill 'im every chance I get, lass." Finn's laugh followed her as she tried to make a beeline for the front door but her half-giant of a brother caught her wrist and pulled her a little too close to be appropriate in front of other people.

"You okay?"

His whisper flooded her senses and made it difficult not to press into him and re-introduce her lips to his skin. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be back later." Sliding her wrist from his firm grip was not an easy feat when all she wanted was to have him all to herself again. Swiping her tongue across her suddenly dry lips, she made her escape and the second she was encased in fresh air it felt as if a weight had been simultaneously lifted from shoulders and dropped into the pit of her stomach. Gathering the still drenched mass of her hair into a heavy bun, she piled it at the crown of her head and secured it with a double elastic as she tried to figure out what she wanted to do for the next few hours. There was no way she'd be able to be in their apartment with him and his friends while her libido was higher than she was tall.

Pressing play on her phone, she settled her earbuds in the cradle of her ears before beginning her jog around the complex. Following the sidewalk, she found herself matching the beat of the music and bit by bit she felt the tension melting out of her until she was more focused on her breathing than what had almost happened between her and Si. Before she even realized it she found herself coming to a stop just outside the campus bar, her chest heaving. Brushing loose strands of hair back from her face, she paused her music and played with the wires as she teetered along the top of the fence between going in and continuing on.

Looking at the various cars, trucks and bikes in the parking lot her breath caught in her throat when her eyes landed on the gorgeous red Indian sitting in a spot close to the door. Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes and went to turn just as the door swung out and a familiar face exited the bar. Freezing as their eyes locked across the twenty or so feet between them, her cheeks reddened as a knowing smirk twisted his lips.

"Hey gorgeous."

"You don't get to 'hey gorgeous' me anymore. Fuck off." Forcing herself to turn away as he stepped down onto the pavement and angled towards her, she extended her middle finger over her shoulder as she started off on the second half of her jog. Her pace quickened until she was practically flying along the sidewalk, memories washing through her mind's eye and overlaying themselves over the world in front of her. One of the strongest being the first time he'd given her a ride and she had dared to turn around to face him as they barreled down a dark tunnel of a back-road straightaway in the middle of the night. Her fingers had teased him until he was straining against the thick denim, his warning growl whipped away in the wind before she threw caution after it and pulled the zipper down to take his thick cock in her hands. That was just before he found a side-road to turn down so he could take her bent over the side of his bike as if the rest of the world didn't exist.

Finding herself suddenly outside of his apartment building, she looked up at the front of the building and started silently cursing herself for letting herself get swept up in memories that only meant something to her. Her ears pricked at the familiar growl of that engine and she darted around the opposite side of the building so he wouldn't see her. Pressing herself into the coarse bricks that bit at her exposed skin, her lungs heaved as she waited to hear the heavy slam of the front door closing but it seemed like those handful of seconds turned into an eternity. Hearing a high-pitched giggle as the door opened a loud creak rent the air, she peeked out from around the corner of the building and was both surprised and not surprised at all to see him following along behind some bottle-blonde wearing too much pink. Jerking back before she could be seen, she turned and took off towards the back of the building cursing herself for ever having fallen for such a womanizer no matter how amazing he had been in bed.

Making her way to the other side of the block to their building, she opted to take the stairs and quickly charged up the three flights to their floor. Hearing the familiar sounds of call of duty as she reached their door, she twisted her key in the lock and pushed the door open to see them spread out on the massive couch and the giant screen split into four quarters.

"Whose winning?"

"Si." "Your asshole of a twin." Rico and Booker's voices melded together over the sounds of multiple guns firing loudly all at once and she couldn't help the laughter that bubbled up. Dipping into the kitchen, she snagged one of their beers and popped the tab to take the initial swig as she headed back out to perch on the corner of the couch behind Finn.

"I told y'all that you needed to slaughter him this time."

"You know they never beat me. I'm a professional and they're just my lackey practice bots." His words inspired an uproar and she laughed as karma seemed to visit and he was sniped through the back of the head just seconds after the last word left his lips.

"Oooohhhhh karma!"

Seeing the final kill-cam come across the screen followed by the scores, she pulled her phone out and called their favorite pizza joint to place their usual Friday night order. Adding two more pizza's and a few extra orders of bread sticks this time she confirmed everything and then hung up as Silas got up to grab another round. The shot of fire that climbed through her nerve endings as his fingers wrapped around her wrist made her suck in a harsh breath and she helplessly followed as he tugged her into the kitchen with him. Suddenly thankful that part of the kitchen was hidden from the living room by the wall of the breakfast nook when he pinned her against the edge of the sink, she tilted her head back to look up at him just as he swept in to steal a kiss from her. Indulging in the momentary surge of desire, she cupped his cheek and whimpered softly against his lips just before he pulled away leaving her craving more.

"That's.. That's not fair. You can't do that when they're here."

"I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"And what if they see?"

"They're not going to."

Their whispers were covered by the start of another match and she rested her forehead against his chest as his presence both calmed and excited her. "How long are they here for?"

"Too fuckin' long."

"Fuck...They're gunna end up passed out on the couch again aren't they?"

"Yup."

"Shit." Shaking her head, she slipped out from between him and the counter and went to the fridge to take a round out for them. "Here. Pizza will be here soon." Biting her lip, she handed the frosty aluminum cans over to him and cursed the fact that they had the best place to hang out at. "I need a shower." She didn't know why she said it but the way his eyes darkened made her toes curl against the inner soles of her shoes.

"Make it quick I guess."

Giving him a nod as he turned to rejoin his friends, she drained the rest of her beer in a few mouthfuls and flipped it top down in the sink before heading to her room to get clean clothes and her robe. Trying to be as courteous as possible she did make her shower a quick one, forgoing the temptation to enjoy the heated seclusion and the unfulfilled need to get off. Drying off quickly, she pulled the black silk of her shift dress over her head and shrugged into the fluffy softness of her robe. Running a comb through her tangled hair just as a knock started her, she filled the hamper with both her clothes and towel and jerked the door open to see Rico standing there with an apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry, Myka, gotta break the seal."

"You're fine, sorry I took so long." Slipping out beside him, she glanced to the rest of them and she could feel the heat of several pairs of eyes even before her gaze landed on them. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she crossed to the sofa and plopped down between Silas and Booker who immediately cleared his throat and draped an arm teasingly around her shoulders.

"You're lookin' good Myka."

"Thanks Booker, I could say the same of you."

"Dude, that's my sister."

"Come on, bro, I was just payin' her a compliment. Girls deserve random compliments."

She couldn't help the little chuckle that escaped and she patted her brother's thigh as she looked up at him. "Yeah bro, we deserve compliments every now and then." Giving him a wink, she leaned forward and grabbed an extra controller to the surprise of Finn and Booker.

"New match. Me and Si against all three of you. Losers fund pizza, wings and beer for next Friday."

"Nawwwww that ain't fair. We want you on our team and Rhino can have Rico."

Looking between them all even as Rico came out of the bathroom, she shrugged one shoulder and gave a nod. "I suppose that'll even the playing field."

For the next few hours it was an endless stream of cussing, belching and laughter as they played match after match though after seven rounds it was determined that Myka, Finn and Booker would still be buying the smorgasbord next Friday though it was by the skin of their teeth. Finishing her last piece of pizza for the night, she stared at the numbers on the cable-box until they were no longer blurry and sighed as she realized it was four in the morning. Leaning forward to set her half-empty beer on the table, she let out a mini burp and stood as Booker and Finn protested.

"Noooo one more game. Come on."

Drunkenly shaking her head, she settled her hand on Silas' shoulder as she used him as an anchor and rounded his end of the couch to stand behind him. "See...I've got a paper to finish tomorrow..." A hiccup interrupted her words and she cleared her throat before continuing, "And if I don't stop now my hangover will be more massive than Silas." Snickering at her height joke, she turned away from them and stumbled towards her room with the soft cloud of her robe slowly falling down the lengths of her arms until it dropped to the ground. Pushing her door closed behind her, it failed to latch but that was the last thing she was worried about. Collapsing into the embrace of her bed, she crawled under the covers and barely got comfortable before dropping off into the nothingness of sleep.

A little while after she went to bed they were all getting drowsy and when Booker was the last one to suddenly start snoring in the middle of their one on one match, Si took that as a sign that the party was over. Deciding to give them a break and not draw crude dicks on their foreheads for once, he stood up and fought the case of the wobbles for a good hard minute before finally getting his balance again. Stumbling towards what he thought was his room, he pushed the door open and stepped through only to heel-check it closed with a satisfying clunk. Crossing the few feet to his bed, he pushed his jeans down and pulled his tank off unceremoniously before pulling the covers back and dropping into bed. Burying his face into the softness of his pillow, he rolled over and wrapped his arm around a pillow only to realize it was way too firm to be one.

Brushing his hand up and down in exploration, he found a soft mound covered with silk and instinctively squeezed. For a moment the haze cleared and in that moment he wrapped both arms around the curvy body curled up in his bed and dragged her closer so he could bury his face in the curve of her neck. Inhaling the sweet scent of her shampoo, he slid one hand down the length of her side to find the edge of her night-dress and when he found the thin strip of lace at the bottom he dipped his fingers beneath it and pulled it higher out of his way. The thickening of his cock along the bottom curve of her ass made him press a moan against her hair, his hand following along her thigh to delve between them once again to find the treasure hidden between them. Gripping her thigh, he lifted it and brought it back to hook her knee behind his thigh and drunkenly danced his fingertips back to her plump mound. Admiring the smoothness he found there, he dipped lower and split her lips open to find the pleasure center hidden between them. Trapping the small nub of flesh between his index and middle fingers, he started a slow circular massage and nuzzled the slope of her neck until all of her hair had been moved out of his way.

Pressing kisses to her newly revealed skin he couldn't help the sudden need to feel his teeth against her and so he indulged in it and bit her, his lips sealing around the spot as he suckled at it hungrily. Feeling her begin to writhe slightly in his grip, he brought his free hand up and cupped the front of her throat to get her to stay still against him. Tearing his mouth away from her neck, he dragged a moan up to the shell of her ear and embedded her name within the husky sound. Increasing his pace against her clit as she tried to twist in his arms, he strengthened the hold he had on her throat until her moans began to drip from her lips like honey. Dipping his fingers down further, he hooked them into her entrance and a dark chuckle escaped him as her hips surged up and a strangled moan filled the air around them.

"Look how wet you are for your brother, you little slut." Angling his hand so he could spear his fingers as deep as they could go, the gush of juice that coated them had his cock throbbing against the backs of her thighs. A shudder followed the curve of his spine as she whimpered his name and he slowly withdrew his fingers before thrusting them back in until he could grind his palm against her sensitive clit. Forcing his hand up from her throat to cover her mouth as her sounds grew louder, he kissed the line of her jaw as he pulled his hand away from her dripping cunt and brought it up to present it to her.

"You're gunna be a good girl and clean every drop off." Pressing the tips against her lips, his own twisted up at the corners as she immediately took his fingers in and began to swirl her tongue over and between them to do as he commanded. Pushing at her hip until she turned onto her stomach, he took his hand back against her wishes and moved to kneel between her succulent thighs. Framing her thick hips in his massive hands, he dragged her up onto her knees and pushed one hand up the length of her spine to force her face into the cushion of her pillow.

"Gotta be quiet." Gripping the thick base of his cock as he stared down at her gorgeous body bent submissively before him he was glad he hadn't drank as much as his friends had. Licking his lips as he dragged the tip of his cock along her ass, he took his hand from her hair and returned it to her hip to guide her back against him. The first skim of his cock-head along her soaked slit made his thighs clench and he swiped it up and down through her sticky nectar until it was completely coated in her juices. Watching her hands clench in the sheets as he slowly pushed into the shallows of her core, he groaned from deep within his throat at the liquid heat that quickly engulfed him as he worked to sheath himself as deep as he could within her. As inch after inch disappeared insides her clutching depths he was continuously amazed that he hadn't bottomed out and when he finally came to a stop with his hips resting against the thick cheeks of her ass he gripped her hips and ground against her roughly.

"Fuck yes take it all you filthy slut."

Burying her face in the pillow just like he had told her, she filled the feather interior with moan after moan as he stretched her almost to the point of no return. Biting the pillow case, she gripped the other side of the pillow in her hands and practically suffocated herself to silence the cry of pleasure that tore itself from her mouth. The bite of his rough nails in the skin of her hips made her roll them against him and she clenched hotly around his shaft as the motion sent shock-waves of pleasure winging through her body. When he still refused to move she chanced a glance over her shoulder at him only to see him frozen with his eyes glued to where their bodies were joined.

"Si... Please." The plea in her voice was heavy with need and lust and her toes curled as he gave her a single baby thrust in response. Biting her lip as he tortuously dragged the length of his cock out of her, she traded her lip for her fist as he surged back in just a few seconds later. "Oh fuck yes." Burying her moans in the meat of her hand, the other gripped the sheet tightly as he finally began the slow sea-saw in and out of her molten core. She had no idea how he was able to keep to that agonizingly slow pace but she was about ready to rip her hair out if he didn't start giving her the hard fuck that she was really craving.

Watching the needy expressions cross her face was enough to keep him torturing them both with those slow, deep thrusts not to mention it was helping him not immediately explode inside of her. She was tighter than anyone he'd ever had and the amount of juice that was drenching his cock was more than he had ever thought was possible. Spearing into her a little rougher than before, the resounding slap of his skin against hers had him staying buried there until she squirmed against him.

"Please just fuck me." Hearing the whine hinting at the edges of her voice was enough to send him tumbling off the edge of control and it was as if he was suddenly possessed by a madman. Snatching himself out until just the tip was stationed at her entrance, he shoved his way back in and leaned down over her until he had to brace his hands against the bed to either side of her head. Savagely impaling her on the thick length of his cock over and over, he dropped his head forward and didn't care if the sounds of his moans woke anyone up. Watching her struggle to keep quiet as he fucked into her as hard as he possibly could, he lifted one hand from the bed and slid it around her throat to choke her just a little.

Leaning down to press the gruff sounds of his pleasure into her ear, he captured her lobe in his teeth and slammed in as deep as he could so he could grind into the soft cushion of her ass. "You're mine now." He actually saw the shiver run down her spine and it caused her ass to quiver against him just before he resumed his frantic thrusting. The way she rippled around him had him constantly teetering on the edge of explosion and it was a constant battle not to finish too soon. Pushing himself into an upright position once more, he gripped her tight to him and rolled them over until she was the one on top and groaned when she immediately hooked her legs beneath his thighs and thrust down onto him completely.

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers