It's a Twin Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

"Oh god Si!" Her hands fell to his knees and she froze with him buried as deep as he could get with the tip of his cock brushing excruciatingly against her cervix. That was a delicious bite of pain she hadn't had since Micheal and she didn't realize how much she'd missed it. Letting out a soft keening moan as she arched her hips up and away from him, she rolled her hips in a tight circle as she slammed back home and ground against him. Digging her nails into his knees to anchor herself, she let go of everything but her need and began to ride him earnestly, the constant vicious slap of their bodies reverberating around the room.

Dropping down to lay with her back against his chest, she rocked her hips against his to the silent beat of their own drums and gasped when both of his massive hands closed around her throat once more. "You're such a good little whore." He gave her a tighter, momentary, squeeze to her throat before releasing it and moving his hands to her hips to stop her. "On your back."

Scrambling happily to do what he said, she collapsed into the spot he vacated and spread her thighs for him as he knelt in front of her with his hand stroking the length of his shaft. "Pull your knees up to your chest." Hooking her hands behind her knees, she pulled them tight to her chest as he shuffled closer and dragged his fingers across her swollen cunt. Gasping sharply when he smacked the tips of his fingers against her clit, her toes curled until they popped and she bit her lip to silence her cry of pleasure as he sank back into her churning depths. Lightning shot along the highway of her nerve endings and her eyes rolled back into her head as he matched his thrusts with quick laps of his fingertips against her engorged clit.

"R.. Right there!" His half thrust slammed against a particularly sensitive spot within her and a fresh wave of heat rushed to pool in the hurricane gathering in her hips. His lips twisted in a hungry smirk and he focused his thrusts on that spot, attacking it mercilessly until she was a writhing mess beneath him. Seizing up completely, her breath caught in her throat and a moan died on her lips as her thighs began to quiver as the flood gates broke and she exploded around him. Extending her legs straight up as her muscles clenched almost to the point of cramping, she cried out and felt his hand slam down over her mouth just in time.

Slamming into her suddenly roiling, gushing and sucking depths, he ground against her so hard it pressed her deeper into the mattress and he could feel the head of his shaft smashing against her cervix once more. The constant churning and convulsing around him made it impossible for him to hold back and he exploded, flooding her hungry folds with his seed until their combined juices began to leak out from around the thickness of his cock. Gripping her calves, he pressed his moans and growls of mind-numbing pleasure against the smooth skin of her legs and shuddered against her as they got lost in each other. When it felt like he could move again, he slid his hands between her thighs and parted them before collapsing over-top her and immediately turned onto his side. Cradling her against him, he ran his hands up and down her back and sought out her lips to kiss her lovingly.

Curling her arms and legs around him the second he pulled her close, she sank her fingers into his thick mane of hair and melted into his kiss. Sweeping her tongue across his playfully, she couldn't help the satisfied smile that overtook her face as their ragged breathing broke the kiss too early for her taste. "Oh my god." Murmuring it against his lips, she touched her forehead to his and moaned as he slowly removed himself from her. "Did you mean it?"

Looking down at her as she questioned him, he arched a brow and brushed her messy hair back from her face so he could see her bathed in the moonlight coming in through the window. "Fuck yeah I did. You're mine."

"Which means you're mine." Her lips twitched up a little in a teasing smile.

"Well...I don't know about that..." His grin let her know he was joking and he leaned in to claim another kiss.

"You're mine, big brother." Two minutes older was still older in her book.

"Alright. I'm yours, little sister. Now go back to sleep." Kissing her forehead, he forced himself to leave her bed and re-dressed. "We'll talk more in the morning."

"Kay, love you, Si."

"Love you, too." Opening the door as quietly as he could, he peaked out to make sure everyone was still asleep before leaving the sanctuary of her room. Grabbing a glass of water on his way back to his room, he drained it and fell into bed just as his phone chimed. Deciding to ignore it for now, he promptly slipped into sleep.

The text was from an ex-friend named Micheal; "She's such a good fuck, huh?"

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers