It's a Wonderful Life

Story Info
I told my Father I wanted to be a house slave when I was 18.
1.1k words
4.02
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It`s A Wonderful Life -- slave girl sara

Originally written early 2020

Just thought I would try and itemise my normal, and I would think many other house slave`s, normal working day.

My Master is a family friend and I have known him all my life and been over his knee countless times for one thing or another. He has a particular knowledge and talent in our community for giving a sub/slave that certain finishing school touch

I told my Father I wanted to be a house slave when I was 18, I was born into serving as it`s what our community, worldwide, believe in, he knew just the Master to train me.

He said wait and see what happens when I finished school. I waited without question and it did bring my dream.

My father set out an agreement for one year of training, I am, however, currently just into my second year due to the Corona virus being so rampant worldwide and will be released back to my parents when the timing is favourable as legislated by our government.

The actual plan was for me to go on a first date with a guy from our community, Marc, after my Father gave him permission to take me to dinner, then the virus hit us all. I began working from home and Marc was sent to another of his Father's businesses in the Midlands

So I now still live full time with my Master and his sub wife, Don and Daisy Brown

I have house chores to do and sexual favours to carry out and punishment is pretty instant for any wrongdoing, usually from Sir, but if he is out I am punished by his wife, then sent to my room to wait for Sir.

I am bathed at nine o`clock every night by Sir or Daisy or if they have a guest, they bathe me, then I go to my room.

Sir comes in at ten turn my light out and to be honest I am usually asleep I am so tired. It may be simply that, or he may decide he feels like spanking me, always followed by being fucked, doggy style.

My phone bleeps at ten to seven every morning, I go pee then creep under Sir's and his wife`s duvet.

I give Sir a light wank to take some up slack and then into my mouth, whilst doing this I am fingering Daisy.

When Sir is ready he has options, fuck me, fuck her or lay back for a wank, if I am chosen I see to Daisy when I have done Sir.

Monday to Friday I go downstairs, still naked, and start setting the table for brekkie and wait behind my stool for them to come down.

What happens next varies, if he says I can eat I know I will be getting a belting over the centre aisle counter after, if he says dress I go for a shower, get ready for work and come back down for brekkie.

I normally work full time in an insurance office dealing with new business and claims and after almost a year became a team leader. When not forced to work from home I am based in an office just three rail station stops from home and have nine other girls in my team, all from our community.

We handle the claims by phone and it`s quite a pressurised job.

We also have another floor in the office dealing with new policies in anything you could imagine from poodles to Porches.

Our current manager is also from our Community, it`s Marc, as are employees, so any digression is met with swift and often painful action.

Sometimes I take a spanking for a member of my team if I feel I should have spotted her mistake before the Manager.

I get to work by eight-thirty for a nine start and get back home for five, grab a quick shower and am naked till morning until I am told to dress.

After my shower I am usually called into the lounge and maybe spanked, play games and sometimes his wife and I make love as Sir enjoys watching, it can be anything at all, usually a scenario Sir suggests. As a young lady he likes the wicked aunt niece scenario for me, me too actually.

If Sir has guests I usually have to please them by either letting them spank me there and then or by going into a corner and waiting to be called over then kneel to thank after the spanking.

Then dinner around six-thirty, Daisy is a brilliant cook, so we always eat well.

If Sir has an overnight male guest I am their bed warmer and all that entails.

The guest is obviously from our lifestyles, usually a man, or woman or both. Most times Sir accommodates the woman and I am sent to my room.

I go to bed after my bath, sometimes the guest likes to bathe me.

I lie waiting for them to come to bed and offer to take them for a shower which includes a cock or pussy suck and I am usually spanked dry.

I have to keep the guest entertained at intervals all night until my phone bleeps at six-fifty, then my day starts all over again in Sir`s and Daisy`s bed.

If I should take a friend home, all my friends are of our lifestyle, it`s on the understanding as we are both under Sir`s roof we both get at least a spanking and share the thank you kneeling.

If I stay over with her I always get spanked and bathed by her dad.

Friday nights and weekends are more mine so usually go into Leeds on Friday night with my girl friends from work.

We all catch the train in at different stops with the night's emphasis being three things, drink, dance and pick up a boy for a fuck, or two.

Sometimes my Father wants me home for a weekend, it's much like being with Sir, same things happen.

You know, I have the most wonderful life and would not like to change a second of the past years or years to come.

***********

As a postscript to the original story we are now three years later. Lockdowns ended some time ago and we are now back to normal office working. The dinner date with Marc eventually happened, and he is my manager at work again. But more than that he is now my full time real life Sir and me his slave. His Father also has the same control over me as my own Father.