All Comments on 'It's a Wonderful New Life'

by alexyzia

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I managed one paragrpah

Literary expertise is not required, but you do not have the first idea of how to construct a sentence. You need to learn at least a little before you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only one response merited..

Take a man

Turn him into a flit

Through an ill-written story

That ain't worth a SHIT!

You can't write and until you learn, don't waste everyone's time, okay?

wwjay328wwjay328about 9 years ago
Ugh

There seems to be a running gag on forced sissification which doesn't vibe well with me, maybe because I just hate slavery or forcing anything onto others that they wouldn't have done on their own with consent. The story with its flaws lacked any believability whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i liked it

i liked it

betabradbetabradabout 9 years ago

I have some very similar fantasies. I fantasize about a woman transforming me into her cock sucking sissy slut. I would serve a Mistress who has me suck her lover's cock and has me lick her cum filled pussy after they fuck, I would be her live-in cock sucking sissy gurl maid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ho-hum

Same goddamn repetition. My girlfriend forces me into panties, lingerie, stocking, heels, the whole nine yards and then takes over and forces me to suck cock and get fucked in the ass. Repeat ten times and you have not only a measure of the no-talent authors here but there VERY limited imaginations, not to mention writing skills more appropriate to a sixth grader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story, very hot. Please keep writing

jestafyjestafyabout 9 years ago

I rather enjoyed this story and rated it 5 stars. I think that it was well written, and would love to see a continuation of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Poor dummy. Women always want to take away your manhood. They fear the COCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting but completely impossible

While, yes, this story is really good, I can help but notice four major failings. First: when he was taken by sherry that should have been a sign to the bartender. He would have stopped them. Second: there was no explanation as to how the drug got in the drink. She never left the table, never bribed the bartender, didn't even use a slight of hand trick. Third: if he had gone missing as long as he sissue he had, people would have come looking for him or attest called the cops. Fourth: how the he'll did sherry get the drugs? You never stated where or how she got them. otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story was amazing and well written, don't let the naysayers get to you.

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagalmost 3 years ago

OHH MY GOD I LOVED THIS STORY... OHHH I want to be Joddie I want to be an owned sissy faggot feminine shemale.... I would like to keep my cock and balls though..But I want a female body and pretty titties a gorgouse feminine female ass waist skin hands feet... I want to be a woman with a cock and balls. And I want to SERVE MEN.... seanette55

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous