All Comments on 'It's Against the Law Ch. 01'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
A good story

I enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading the next chapter/s.

Thank you

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
So far so good

I don't vote on multi part stories until all chapters have been published. I have no complaints so far. Thanks for sharing!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
WOW Something Different*****

And a plot with a twist very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to next Chapter or Chapters.

AzpiriAzpirialmost 11 years ago
So far so good

I'm reserving judgement til the end, but you got me looking forward to the next chapter.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Good so far...

...but I'm getting definate "reconsile" vibes from this story. The level of her betrayal, most men would never be able to forgive. Especially the bondage. WTF is up with that? I'll never understand why spouses will go out of the home to try new things without even asking their partner's if they're interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great plot

Now this is a story. Great storyline good detail. Please to continue this story. I will be waiting for more.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
OH YEAH

Illinois is a great state. Adulterers are breaking the law. They get arrested. Go to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. I love it.

All cheaters belong in jail. Come on with ch. 2.

Yo.........Don't disappoint me.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHY DOES TOUGH LOVE

hurt the innocent the most, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow, I'm impressed!

1-By your story

2-That adultery is still against the law in Illinois!

I think it's ridiculous that I got a ticket the other day for an incomplete stop at a stop sign (the officer said he saw me tap the break lights at dusk, but I was still going uphill, at 5 mph!), but it was okay for my husband to cheat on me, creating untold despair and embarrassment to me and our children, as well as costs of therapy for me and them. And because I make more than he does, and my parents gave us a sizable down payment as a gift for our house, he actually comes out ahead financially in our divorce! The stupid cop still sits at the same intersection, waiting to make the city some easy money, but all over town, cheaters are destroying lives and families, and nobody gives a shit! Adultery is not a victimless crime. People in my therapy group say that the only thing worse any of them have experienced is losing a child.

I understand that the wife may be getting an unusual thrill, having sex with her boss, but I sure hope you don't have this couple reconcile. Someone who can't tell you about their physical desires and is willing to give to others what they don't give to someone they probably considered their soulmate when they married them, cannot be trusted. She has to do an incredible amount of self-assesment and want to get her head in a whole different place, to become worthy of someone like her husband, and that takes years. Most cheaters will not face the despicable person they have become, and will not do the hard work of changing themselves into a better person. And why should they? Society doesn't care.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Five Stars

For this part, at least. Seriously, though. Do NOT let up on wifey. She and Asshole need a whole world of shit to fall on their heads, and Dalton needs to find a woman who will love him right instead of the slut he married. Don't disappoint, man. This could be one of the best BTB tales ever told.

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 11 years ago
A good start

That held my interest till the end. There were real, believable characters and a taught storyline. Looking forward to reading the rest!

fregenfregenalmost 11 years ago
Well done

Never would have occurred to me that adultery is a crime still. Just goes to show you.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Silly wimp story

Sucking another man's cum out of your wife's pussy is disgusting. But not as disgusting as the revenge wimp who can't even speak to his wife about her infidelity, ALWAYS knows more legal angels than a lawyer knows, ALWAYS has friends who know everything about digital spy technology, ALWAYS sets back and lets's friends and computer chips to the dirty work so he can be a MAN and get his revenge.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant Writing!

You have a new fan!! Really like your story style. Please make sure to publish the second chapter in this section ( some writers spread their stories over a couple sections ... not good )

Mostera1Mostera1almost 11 years ago
Superb!

A great story with a highly original and unique plot. An excellent beginning.

Thank you *****

M1

trashmantxtrashmantxalmost 11 years ago
Good stuff

Keep up the good work..please

So many start a story then stop before its finished leaving us in a lurch (what ever a lurch is)

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Very good first chapter

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Excellent first effort. A good editor could make it even better. Discourse/discord, sludge/sledge, etc.

Five.

BDEarthBDEarthalmost 11 years ago
Great Start

I enjoyed this first Literotica effort and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great ending to chapt 1

revenge is needed in this case. now she can be miserable in jail.

EVEN IF; he decides to go to council and try saving the marriage, she deserved

the night in jail. might make her a better person/wife some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Have to wonder

Gave it five stars and hope it stays that way. The crying is cause for concern, plenty of it in this story, difficult to believe. But then, crying is a good lead in to reconciliation, which would ruin the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

finally an author that creates a story without a wimpy cuckold theme. This is how I would handle it with sweet revenge. I cannot wait for the conclusion to this story and others. Might I suggest you go to author j267, and perhaps ask to make sequels to a few of his stories. Both of you make or could make a great team.

PrideInsightPrideInsightalmost 11 years ago
THANK-YOU....SO FAR?!!!......

....Jack is Dalton's surrogate lover/moral anchor/strength....Irve is lover/moral anchor to Jean/strength......mmmm? that leaves Beverly as the "Pandora to be opened".

That established...Dalton is hurting is a given.....a Jean justification is an expected,a Beverly role is a must......thinking counselling should be envisioned......but it is only me......but outcome should definitely be your's.........ps 'tween you and me?....hate wimps.

For this part 5*

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 11 years ago

A very promising start.

I am looking forward to the next chapter.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

good start, cant wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Me Too !

Had this happen to me. Caught her giving her 'friend' a blowjob in his car outside her work when I went to get her in the middle of a blizzard. She just ran when I yanked his ass outta the car and trashed him. She sent her ring to me and just disappeared. Good riddance ! No one needs to find out just how 'devoted' their wife is like that.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Nice Openers

I always felt that adultery ought to be a crime, not a capital crime, but one that would make people think twice before risking it...

The scene with the young mother was a great break in the tension. Certainly the problem is the failure to communicate though there are situations where communication can leave you in bondage..

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

What was the point in having them arrested? I understand Dalton wanting revenge but it didn't make him feel any better. He is still hurt, angry, and confused. He should've just gotten some evidence of their cheating and let Irv's wife know. Then get a divorce and move on.

Irv's wife is going to be hit by surprise and humiliated. Hopefully the kids aren't school age because I imagine they might get teased. What a big mess the cheating and arrest has and will cause.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Well we know where

this story is headed: cucktown, wimpville, reconcilliation city. You btb guys who are giving it 5 stars are being played.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
5*

For this well written, emotion evoking chapter. I sense a reconcilliation in the near future. And if there is to be one... I hope it's well reasoned and worth the read. At any rate, thus far, your story is entertaining and realistic (I'm giving you a pass on the unrealistic use of police resources).

It would also be more realistic if Jean expresses a sense of betrayal. IRL many women would see the bust as over the top and heavy handed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

Good story; continue please.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Good start BUT...

I fear OneShot is right. The conversations Hubby finally got to monitor were a set-up for reconciliation. Both Sweetie AND the Bull were respectful of Hubby...Sweetie even re-considered her pissy attitude and behavior of the past several months. Bull suggested that they might take a vacation from their tryst immediately. (Both acts highly unlikely, IMHO!) Also, the fact that the illicit sex was qualitatively different (BDSM) from the marital sex (PV) is consistent with an argument that Sweetie did not want the same thing from a 'better' man, but instead wanted both Hubby's PV sex AND Bull's kinkier sex. (Not sufficient for this commenter, just suggesting a rationale which might get used with some success!)

Frankly, I think this story SHOULD be over UNLESS reconciliation awaits us. Some punishment has been delivered, more is already in the works. A LOT more would put several characters in jeopardy which they have already considered as unacceptable.

Despite poor editing, already noted in comment DISCOURSE, this chapter is done well. The 'old Sweetie' could have been described better...WHY did Hubby fall in love and marry her? We, the readers, just see Sweetie as she is starting to go sour! If reconciliation IS on the docket, why would WE think that is a good thing?

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
@oneshotone

Iv read this story on SOL and you are soooooo wrong.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Wow ! This is a really sad story.

Even if he gets his revenge, it would still be a heavy load to handle. Having someone you love, betray your trust and disrespect you, as much as his wife has done to him.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So far so good waiting to see if he wimps out, takes the whore back and eats Irv's cum. OR, if he stays a man and turns evidence over to Irv's wife so she can take him to the cleaners, and then divorce his cheating whore of a wife that doesn't love him, and leave the cunt with as little as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

To Ariesgirl: I appreciate what you wrote. The writer exposed a little known law and wove a story around that law. I am sure there will be fallout, and hopefully the writer will handle Irv's family properly. We shall see.

If every one of the writers on this site followed what you are saying, then the number of stories about cheating spouses would drop dramatically from the thousands to only a few hundred.

One can always pick pick pick a story apart. But to write a good story with a refreshing plot, and entertain the masses, this writer accomplished that task admirably.

Dalton did what he felt was right. He was humiliated by Jeans betrayal and resolved it thus far uniquely.

Reading a story in this genre requires the occasional suspension of belief Ariesgirl I am a little surprised you forgot that. I would not be shocked when a little research is done, how many wronged spouses chose that same route when dealing with the cheater.

And finally, no "cookie cutter" story here.

I look forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great start

Well-written, the story has sexual and emotional tension, it's compelling and very believable. 5*'s.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
5* read

Well-written, good use of locale and the quirks of the law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think this is the best LW story I have read in a very long time 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
FIVE

I don`t usually give a FIVE on a story. This was a FIVE. To the point and revenge.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Oh Dear

Continued? The only place this story can go is reconciliation. Don't do it. What? He learns to do bondage and S&M so he can keep her happy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lousy is best I can say

So your wife got some nookie on the side. Big deal. You are lucky to have her. Okay get your revenge then fall into he gutter you deserve to be in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can I call you a wambulance

It's not a bad story and it's quite nicely written but I agree that the way it's been written the lead character is leaning towards continuing this marriage dispute the fact that the wife has been cheating for months and would continue to do so if she hadn't been caught. Also can he please stop crying otherwise his neighbours might need to build an Ark to cope with the flood of tears spraying from his eyes.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Love the story and wish

Every state had a law against adultery!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

A bit simple, but interesting. Not sure how realistic the scenario is. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow I've read about some wimps on here but this guy is a fucking cry baby! I guess that happens when one person places their entire happiness in the hands of another person. Seriously who fucking relies on someone else for happiness. That is the mistake these martyr type husbands make. At least have something in your life that doesn't revolve around your wife. Do you think she is doing the same thing? Ummmmmm no only weak willed men who have no life outside of their marriage do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You pathetic morons don't even know what love is

If that happened to you and you didn't shed a tear then you didn't even love her to begin with. So stop your bitching about a story you have no idea about. You don't know what love is. Go back to your empty life you pathetic losers and keep your emotions under check because some girl stomped your heart back in your adolescent days. See a psychiatrist or grow up. But either way don't whine on the comments about subjects you can't understand.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Too many Anons have no himanity -

It is the way it works when you have no identity so you revert to lowest levels far too often - not all but too many -

Good intro for the rest of the story - she is into bondage maybe he can make her sex slave - No? ah well it is an idea.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Good start

Well written. The description of his feeling at the beginning and through out was spot on. Thanks for not making him a wimp.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
TRUST...BUT VERIFY.....

make a good plan and follow through, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
so many other ways to deal with the unknown

and he took the nuclear option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PG 13

How did this get such high marks? It isn't even PG-13 stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
meh

indecisive, reluctant, and inactive till forced into action. not much to report of any consequence.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
5 stars!

I almost always agree with "rightbank," but not this time. While Dalton's revenge may have been over the top, he had plenty of information to take immediate action. I was one of those wimps who tried counseling and forgiveness. After way too much time, I just could not do it and we divorced. I was pissed at her for at least a decade.

I'm betting AGAINST reconciliation.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
JUST LOOK AT WHAT SKULLDUGGERY BEGATS

and then their will be the fall out. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Please don't make him

take her back or forgive her. She betrayed everything they had together and everything he thought he had in his life. I know that this is an old story, written long ago, but I haven't read it before. Just getting my 2 cents worth in here.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Over The Top

Over the top referring to some kind of revenge or payback is often mentioned here, but what is the "yard stick" used to measure a response to an action. I suppose it depends on the personality of the individual, the depth of their hurt dictating the depth of anger thus the strength of action they take. We can empathise with another's hurt but we do not feel it so how can we criticise their actions, if we knowingly offend then we have to expect a reaction so the strength of the reaction is very much a matter of opinion. because we are not the one who is being hurt who are we to judge the reaction. What is the difference between justice and revenge, a court will say you have broken the law, you have offended the state and the penalty is--- --, is that not revenge of the state and we know that will vary depending on the judge and where the court is situated and of course how expensive a lawyer you can employ. No I am not advocating extreme acts like murder for infidelity but I am saying if you are dishonest and betray someone do not cry when the payback comes, either do not do it or be upfront and leave the marriage. Laptopwriter always entertains us with good stories.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Just for the innovative method of getting proof - sweet! 😎

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
Good Thoughtfull Start

Need to correct the typos.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“no one really wants to admit to discourse in their family life” – I think you mean “discord”; “discourse” is communication or debate; “discord” is lack of agreement.

“Dalton hasn't done anything for me to be mean to him." – No, just cheat on him!

LOL, she regrets starting the affair, but isn't going to stop it, just “cool it” after this one more time! And doesn’t regret it enough to confess and/or finally agree to start a family (not that he would do it now!).

"Please, think of my family...my kids..." – As Dalton said, the cheater never thinks about the cheated upon husband’s family!

And the cheating wives are always into kinky sex with their lovers, it never occurs to them to see if their HUSBANDS might want to try it!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Reconcile?

I don't know WHERE some people are seeing reconciliation here. I see NOTHING in his thoughts, statements or actions which seem to lean that way.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
it helps to have friends

it's too bad his wife wasn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great first chapter

Congrats. Wow. Great first chapter. Five out of five. This was extremely well written. I saw no typos or confusion in who was speaking. It was just the right length - not too long and not too short. Who knew adultery was illegal in some U.S. states? How deliciously old fashioned. Dalton emotional termoil was very powerful. I really liked how Jean was almost reluctantly involved in an affair. I think she has a secret kink that she was too embarrassed to share with her husband. Even the secondary characters were good. As a small constructive criticism I would have liked to have seen more specific dialogue from her when she was caught rather than just the paraphrasing. Her emotional pain is vital for stories like this. But that is a minor thing. I look forward to the other chapters. Cheers Steve

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

Typos:

“discourse” should be “discord”

“sludge” hammer s/b “sledge” hammer

Doberman “Pincer” s/b Doberman “Pinscher”

Why NOT agree to the weekend away? It’s not going to happen after the arrest on Friday anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great effort 5*

You are one of the top writers on this site in my opinion, congratulations.

Your writing allows the reader to feel the angst of the husband but also the sorrow and devastation of the cheating wife. Having just recognised how disrespectful she had been to her husband both sexually and emotionally, and had as a result started to try and rectify this, it makes it all the more sad for her. However even then she went ahead with the Friday liaison, so deserved everything she got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Go to eat creampies and sloppy seconds!

@Anon Laptopwriter's most of his stories are above 4.5......................So go to eat creampies!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
PLAN A TRAP....SET A TRAP

catch a varmit.....thats what was supposed to happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Arrested? For Adultery?

Man the Police must have been really bored. Don't see this happening, even in fiction.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“You'll need enough for probable cause.” – Wouldn’t the photos of them kissing outside the motel be “probable cause”?

“then we'll call a truce for a while” – Maybe if they were going to END IT he could let it slide, but they obviously intend to start up again at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What If

Dalton could have confronted his wife the first night after he missed her for lunch. It was already known that he stopped for lunch and she most likely would have told him the whole sorry mess about her fantasy and with consoling they would have been able to retain their marriage. I've read the other chapters and know the eventual outcome but, way too many marriages get lost over broken down communications and mistakes.

elrayo41elrayo41over 7 years ago
impeccable writing, disappointing story

This story is well written but it is neither erotic nor entertaining unless one gets off on other people's misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yup

Love it when someone gets "to steel a major account..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What Are The Chances?

In Louisiana, we have a lot of laws still on the books that are impossible to enforce. It was mentioned that the DA would probably not attempt to seek charges of adultery on the two adulterers. What if they seek charges for Invasion of Privacy against the husband? The only thing keeping him from facing charges is a crime that hasn't been enforced in decades. (Light sidenote: In Louisiana, on roadways alligators have the right of way. Traffic must stop to allow the alligator to remove itself from the roadway.)

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Been a while since I read this. Five stars.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Well done.

This is some great writing.

Really no way to see it

been done better.

Can't wait to read more.

Top ratings from me.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Excellent beginning

Very good and original.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great start

Old Dalton is going to get some payback now. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Times Have Changed

Sad to see that you haven’t submitted any stories recently but I totally enjoyed this tale of misery and will be reading the next three chapters plus your other submissions. There have been some major legal changes since this story was written in 2013. In 2016 Illinois joined the ranks of No Fault States, so adultery is no longer a valid cause to cite for divorce.

Being pissed at Beverly was uncalled for. The tip he got about the cheating wife probably came from her and Dalton heard her rip Jean for cheating on him.

I recommend not trusting spell check programs: the word you wanted is steal not steel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You Are A Very Good Writer

I am enjoying this story up to this point. Don't disappoint me in Chapter 2.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
What a crybaby chewing the one out who chewed out your wife for cheating

Really loves you

Saying so while planning another fuck session if that's love I'll take hate

Good writing but write one way and characters follow but

Don't walk the talk

Words totally opposite action as cheaters do

Dubby49Dubby49over 4 years ago
Indian law

Until last year, under Indian law, adultery was a criminal offence punishable with imprisonment for upto five years. However, only a man having sex with a married woman could be punished. A married man having sex with an unmarried woman was not guilty of any offence. Moral of the story - If you're male, married or single, have sex only with single women.

Last year the Supreme Court ruled the law unconstitutional as it was gender discriminatory. However, adultery is a ground for divorce.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Why such weak ass men

I know it's a shock but seriously

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

This is a really good story, well worth a second read. Just as good the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That Was Different

Getting your Loving Wife arrested for adultery and the fuckwad with her. I don't think I've read this story arc before. Finding her naked, blindfolded and cuffed to the bed with the husband taking photos was just icing,it would make a great stocking stuffer. Signed: BTW

dauberdauberover 4 years ago
If I only knew

That happened to me years ago. All the usual junk. It was only sex. Just some fun. And you work too much. Wish I had read this then. I’d of been glad to have her and him (also an outside salesman) arrested. Quite sure adultery was illegal in 1980 Texas.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Wish

I wish states still had adultery laws and enforced them!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For God's Sake!

What a fucking pussy!!! All the cuckold can do is cry - oceans! Even the revenge is initiated by Jack. Disgusting. Is he a man?!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Note to writers!

STOP!!! Making the man such a damn pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah!

Giving this 5 pointy things because instead of a sledge hammer this guy is using a somewhat more appropriate 'sludge' hammer, which I always thought more appropriate when dealing with shit!

Go Mrs Malaprop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

She went all out, didn't she? Handcuffs, blindfolds, nipple clamps and vibrators. No quick roll in the hay for this slut.

It's kinda paint by the numbers though. Slut wife carrying on an affair for months, doing all kinds of weird sexual shit with her boyfriend, treating hubby like shit. Ridiculous protestations of love from same. Crying, mentally impotent hubby full of indecision when he finds out. "Should I, shouldn't I?" She treats him worse than an enemy would, but Oh he still loves her. And then gets an inconsequential and meaningless 'revenge' as a big reveal.

As I said, paint by the numbers on this one.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A hood and nipple clamps?

Sounds like a typical night in Arkansas

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHERE IS ADULTERY ILLEGAL?

From internet site Salon.com, in a 2019 article titled "Adultery and fornication: Why are states rushing to get these outdated laws off the books?":

(quote) Adultery laws, which make sexual acts illegal if at least one of the parties is married to someone else : Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. (end quote) [18 states]

The article goes on to state, "these laws are rarely,

if ever, enforced."

Evidence that moral standards have declined, from what our forefathers thought.

Paul in Oklahoma

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHY DO PEOPLE SHOW SO MUCH CONTRITION

after its over and perps got discovered and arrested. TK U MLJ LV NV

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
No

No explanation given as to why Jack rang him in the first place on the day he caught the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Start

Why do all the cheated on husbands in all these stories, cry buckets of tears? Sure their hearts are broken by the unfaithful bitch, causing sadness and tears but one would have thought the second - and consuming emotion thereafter - would would be blinding rage!!! But no, they go on and on crying, crying themselves to sleep! What pussies! Nice start. 5*s.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Love it they got what they deserved adultery should be illegal everywhere

Tootight1Tootight1about 3 years ago

Loved it, believable.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

well done, very good start to the story.

5⭐

I hope that we will learn the why of the affair and the style of sex practiced: bondage

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

Good start. I hate cheaters. I'll continue...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous