All Comments on 'It's All About Faith Ch. 01'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 14 years ago
From dream land to fantasy "land"

Well done; great character background, excellent situational structure with poor directions for the rest of us to find Main Street. I’m betting it isn’t all mind games so I’m encouraging everyone to read on with me to find Thornapple’s not-so-unimaginable place of wonder, thrill rides and Trusting friends. It's well worth any reader's time to delve into this hot novel with enough variety for many popular interests.

I can assure you there's many high quality story titles after this one. Check out a title that puts a smile on your face and a tingle in your groin.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
Only one other reader comment?

Wow, wow, wow! You can see that I'm awestruck by the quality of this writing. This is a wonderful story. Your main and sub-characters are all lovable. The plot is smooth and entertaining. The exhibitionism and sex are super hot - loved that Layla attended the "show" with one of the short skirts and no panties. Obviously there is much more to read and I'm looking forward to seeing how Buck and Anita are brought into the story. I love the story and hope many more have the chance to read it.

Richard1940Richard19407 months ago

Good God, howcome no-one has commented for 11 years. Lovely story and quite original, or least I haven't seen one like it before. Thank you 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous