It's All About Faith Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two couples lay there long enough to recover, but before they could escape, Peggy announced that the men would trade partners and see if they had what it took for one more time. Buck looked at Kali and she smiled and told him, "It's okay honey, I agreed to it. I know you still care for Nita. Make love to her and shower her with sweet words. We have the rest of our lives together now."

The two men met between the beds, shook hands and slapped backs and moved on to their new partners. The audience was past the clapping phase now, but they stayed where they were to watch one more round of lovemaking. Doug lay down with Kali and they whispered back and forth and smiled as they congratulated each other before she worked on his cock to get him hard again, which didn't take her all that long.

To Buck's surprise, he was hard not long after Anita took his cock in her hand. It was so natural and nice to be in bed with her again, and he whispered congratulations to her and again said how fantastic she looked. She smiled and congratulated him and then he mounted his ex wife and they made love again. He moved slowly for a couple of minutes as he told her how good it felt to be inside of her again, and the before she climaxed she whispered, "I still love you, Buck."

"I love you too, Nita. I told you I always would and that's still true. He picked up the pace then and though it was a meager offering, Buck came moments after Anita did. They were all tired and used up, but after a few minutes to recover and whisper back and forth a little more, the four of them got out of bed and the audience applauded them again. Poor Paul was near a state of shock from watching the two couples fucking on stage.

Peggy told all of them, "Okay folks, there's abundant food and drink waiting for us outside, and in an hour or so, the Playhouse will open again for some more fun and excitement," and as they filed out, the two beds were dismantled and taken away, and all of the mats were lowered from the ceiling.


Chapter One Hundred Seventy Two


After dressing, the two couples made their way out with the others and mingled, sipped drinks and were bathed in congratulations and good wishes. But what they really wanted and needed to do, was go back to the apartment and rest for awhile. Paul managed to get close to Kali and they shared a long embrace and a kiss. Kali smiled and told him, "I'll bet this has been pretty tough on you, Paul."

"Kali, I'm at a loss for words, but at the risk of being rude, I have to tell you, I think you are so sexy and cute. Why Doug couldn't or wouldn't bust his ass to keep you, I don't know, but it's his loss."

She smiled and said, "Thank you. Doug's great guy, but it just wasn't in the cards for us. I was in love with Buck long before I met Doug."

"I know, he told me a little about that."

"Nita's a great women."

"I agree, and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better."

"We're going to sneak up to the apartment and rest for just a little while and then we'll rejoin the festivities. Are you going to be around for awhile or do you have to get back to Germany?"

"I have a couple of weeks before I have to return."

"Good. Help yourself to the food and beverage and women, and if you want or need to get away from all of this craziness, the apartment is open."

"Thanks, I'll talk to you after while then," and he melted into the milling residents.

The four of them eased away and made it to the apartment where they dropped onto the nearest beds and took naps for half an hour. Once up again, they took showers and dressed again and then stood on the balcony and watched people mingle, women barely covered and guys in shorts, drinking, and eating, as they waited for the Playhouse to open again.

Paul came up the steps and joining them said, "Your presence is being requested at the Playhouse at three."

"Okay," Doug said pointing at the apartment, "Help yourself if you want something to drink."

"I'm good, but thanks."

Anita slipped her arm around his firm waist and said, "I wish we would have had time to get better acquainted before the ceremony."

"I do too and had my flights been on time, I could have been able to see you at the house yesterday. We'll just have to make up for it over the next couple of weeks."

"That's right."

The five of them made their way back to the Playhouse and went in finding smiling Peggy near the stage. She joined them and said, "I couldn't catch up to all of you earlier. Congratulations."

They talked for a few minutes and Peggy made over Paul, but then said, "Well it's time to let the masses back in. The front row is reserved for all of you of course, plus a number of your closest friends."

Rae had been helping Peggy, so she opened the doors and called for everybody saying the celebration would be starting soon, and then she and Theo made their way to the far end of the front row. Doug leaned close to Paul and nodding toward Rae whispered, "You should see her naked, holy shit."

"I can tell that. Hell, she isn't all that far from naked now. Nobody is for that matter. I feel totally overdressed in these shorts and a shirt."

"Stick around, I'm betting before this day is out, somebody will have you as bare assed as the day you were born."

Peggy was getting back into her role now. "Okay everybody, as you can see things have changed up here. We may have to auction off those beds later, because I don't know what the hell we'll do with them now. Anyway, this day is about Doug and Anita, Buck and Kali and their friends. The serious stuff is behind us now, so it's okay for us to have some more fun." She had two small containers in front of her and pointing to those she said, "Okay, now, I have slips with the names of the men on one side and the women on the other. Now here comes the fun part. Buck and Kali, Doug, Anita I hope you have been taking your vitamins, because you're going to need all the help you can get." Then she pulled a slip of paper out of the first container and announced, "Mitch. Come up here honey and join me." He looked at Layla and made a slight face to show his lack of enthusiasm and then joined Peggy on stage. Then she said pulled another slip and said, "Kali, you come up here, hon." Kali turned to Buck and whispered, "I love you," and went up to Mitch and Peggy. "Okay, now let's get Chase," and she paused and then with the next slip said, "Wendy, our own Wendy, come join us sweetie." They joined hands at the stage and lined up with Mitch and Kali next to Peggy. Then it was Doug and Brenda, and Doug, looking at Paul rolled his eyes to let him know that he fully approved of the pairing. He joined her and holding her hand stood next to Wendy, then on to Bill and Faith, followed by Mark and Layla. Layla hardly knew Mark so she wasn't too happy with that turn of events, but she went along with it. Then Paul and Anita's names were called. Paul's eyes went to his new sister in law and she could see the near panic in his eyes. Anita wasn't sure how she felt. He was handsome and seemed in nearly perfect condition, and she really liked him based on what little time she'd had to talk to him.

Nita went over to him and kissed him softly and whispered, "It's okay hon, we can do this."

"But Nita, you're...I mean, you and Doug..."

"Yeah, I know, it's kind of awkward, but it will be okay, I promise."

He stood up and took her hand as he whispered, "I've never done anything like this. I mean not even close."

"I know exactly what you're going through, because it was the same for me the first time."

It was like they were glued at the hips as they eased up to join the others, and he was holding her hand so tightly it was painful for her.

Then he whispered once more saying, "I talked about today with Doug, and he played it down like nothing would happen. I'm gonna kill him later."

"Just pretend you're in battle, and you just do what you have to do, hon."

He showed her another look of fear, and then looked down at his feet or anywhere, but out at the audience.

Peggy was talking and one by one, the couples selected a mat, but one thing she didn't tell them, was that the selection of names had been rigged. She knew in advance how the couples would end up.

As they went toward the mats, Paul told Anita, "I'll apologize right now if this isn't very good for you, because I'm close to pissing my shorts."

"Paul, once we're undressed, you lie on your back and I'll do the rest."

"But what if I can't get hard?"

"Then we'll make out and just do what we can. This will all be over before you know it."

"But Nita, you're my sister in law."

She smiled and said, "Well, we're just keeping it in the family then." The other couples were used to what was taking place, so they were getting naked and lying down. Anita undressed Paul and as he stared at her, she did her best to do a sexy strip for him before she put her arms around him and kissed him. He had nothing to worry about. As his arms went around her nakedness, his cock became a pillar of strength and stamina.

Buck and Carly were among the first to start making love. They took their time as she softly told him, "Oh God, it's been so long since we've been together. I've missed you Buck."

"I've missed you too, Carly. You always get me so damn excited that I lose control, but I'll do my best for us."

"You've always been a great lover so I'm not worried. I hope we get a chance to talk while we're here." That's as far as they could go with conversation, because his hands were all over her as she went in search of his cock.

Mitch and Kali had only been together a couple of times, but Mitch had developed a thing for her that day when Buck put her in his lap at the boutique. Feeling her petite frame under his hands and eyes really rattled him that day, and he never forgot how that felt. Now they were making love and his admiration and desire for her went up another notch.

This was the first time for Bill and Faith and she couldn't have been happier. Bill was a little nervous at first. Here he was with this rich and influential woman with the killer body and looks. To Buck, she wasn't the greatest in bed, but she wasn't bad, but to Bill, she was hot and he couldn't seem to get enough of her. Bill would go home tired and very satisfied before the day was over.

Layla got past her issues with Mark, and they discovered they were very compatible, and before it was over, Mark would consider Layla as one of the best women he'd ever made love to, and one of the best looking, even over Faith. Mark and Layla's union would pay other dividends over the coming weeks and months, but they didn't know that yet.

But for one couple above all the others, this was a jarring and eye opening time. Anita and Paul forgot about the whole outside world. Anita started out on top, but it didn't stay that way for long. Paul took over and he was soon driving into her so fast her world was exploding, and all she could do was lie there and receive, to absorb what he was doing to her mind and her body. To her, he felt like Buck, only much faster and with stamina born of him being younger and so physically fit. She closed her eyes and let him transport her to another world as she mumbled words of encouragement and flattery. Paul took those words and molded them into yet more stamina and more desire to please her. One by one, the other couples wore themselves out and ended up watching Paul and Anita, including Doug and Brenda.

Paul didn't last a lot longer however, and when he came, he dropped down onto Anita, working his arms under her pulled her up and into a strong kiss even as his cock continued to give her those last few drops of his offering. Anita was breathing hard and his cock was still stiff inside of her. But when he lifted her up and then stood up with is cock still planted inside of her, she almost fainted. She'd lost count of her orgasms and there was nothing she could do but hang on as she looked up into his eyes. Paul finally relaxed and eased her down to her feet as his cock drew a wet line up her belly. They went into an embrace and she managed to whisper, "My God Paul, you were wonderful."

"So were you, Nita. Damn, Doug is so lucky. You are so sexy and passionate and so caring. I don't know how I'm going to behave when I'm around you now."

"We'll have to be careful because I won't be a lot of help in that area either."

None of them had anymore to give. Not to their mates or the audience. They had to work to get dressed, and make it off the stage and outside for fresh air.

As soon as they were where the sun and breezes could touch them, Anita turned to Paul and with her arms around him asked, "You okay now, lover?"

"I'm not sure I'll ever be okay again. I can't believe what we just did. I was there. I was inside of you...and I still can't get my mind around that." She didn't know if Doug could hear them or not, but she needed to make sure that Paul was going to be okay.

With a tender smile she whispered, "I'm not sure I'll be okay, at least for awhile. Paul, you are a wonderful lover, almost frighteningly good in fact."

"I'm so glad I was able to...you know, perform for you."

"I knew there was no need to worry about that."

"That was because I got to watch you undress for me. You were so sexy and so focused on me."

"I wanted everything to be good for you, and to help you forget about being watched by the audience."

He smiled then and tried to lighten the moment by asking her, "What audience?


Chapter One Hundred Seventy Three


All of them went over to Ethel's and pulled three tables together before sitting down. They needed to rest as much as anything, but they all ordered iced tea and several of them ordered slices of pie to help the regain some strength. After resting at Ethel's, they all made their way back to the apartment where several of them again wished the newlyweds all the best and then left. The only ones left were Buck and Kali, Doug and Anita, Faith and Mark, and Carly and Paul. Since Carly had ridden up with Mitch and Layla, she would be there until sometime Sunday.

All of the residents and guests that had been at the celebration had gone home and the tables of food and drink had disappeared. Phoenix Lane was back to its usual quiet once again. After a rest, they all went down to the patio and sat around the tables and talked over tall glasses of sweating ice water. Clouds had gathered, but the sky didn't look threatening, and the breeze that was present earlier, had disappeared. They didn't talk about the wedding or what they did afterward, and they didn't talk business. They did talk about different residents and that took them to Laura and Brad, and Buck wondered what had happened to them. Layla told them, "All I heard was they wouldn't be able to make it. I don't know why."

Buck just shrugged his shoulders and said, Oh well."

Mitch smiled and said, "It would have been nice if Laura could have made it," and the others just smiled at his inference that Brad wasn't missed.

The only other physical thing they did, was to go back to Ethel's for dinner and then drink more ice water before going back to the apartment, where one by one the couples went to bed to talk, rest and probably fall asleep even though it wasn't yet fully dark outside.

Right at the stroke of midnight, Carly eased out of bed and went over to Buck, touched his hand until he stirred, and then gently pulled his hand a little before moving to the door and going outside. She didn't have to say anything, and even though the apartment was dark, Buck knew who it was and what she wanted. The air was still quiet and quite warm as she waited on the balcony for him. He waited and watched Kali to make sure she was still asleep, and then slipped out and joined Carly. They went down the steps and started their walk and their talk. "Buck we both know we don't have enough left to make love again, but I wanted to have some time to just talk. Just you and me" and that's what they did. Naked and even barefoot, they walked around the square once, and then out through the gate to the road, and went on down the dark road toward the two strips of woods on each side of the road. They walked hip to hip and with their arms around each other. They talked about so many things. The past in some detail, including about Gabe and she admitted she was at least half of their problem, but she didn't go into detail about that. They talked about Buck and Anita, and about Buck and Kali. They spent quite a while talking about how Paul and Anita were on stage, and how each of them saw that. On they talked. Even about religion. It really didn't matter what they talked about, and in fact there were stretches where they didn't talk, they just walked slowly and enjoyed each other's company. Every so often, she would put the side of her head against his side as they walked, and then she would straighten up. They were almost back to Phoenix Lane when, without even looking up at him, she said, "Buck, I love you." He stopped and they looked at each other as she added, "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have said that, but it's true. I have for a very long time in fact. Maybe almost back to Discovery, the day you and Anita left and I watched you two drive away."

"I don't know what to say, Carly."

"I'm not expecting or even hoping you'll say you love me, but I wanted you to know how I feel. I know it's selfish of me, but I can't help it."

"Does that have anything with why you're not seeing anybody?"

"I don't know. I do know it won't be easy for me to find anybody like you, that means as much to me as you do."

"Carly, we both know I love you and I've told you so."

"But it isn't quite the same kind of love."

"No, I'm afraid it isn't, but I can't say it never could be, just to show you how you affect me. Like right now. There is nobody else in this world that I could do this with, and have it be the same for me. There's just something about you and me at times like this, that I can't explain or understand. It's just your magic." She pulled her arms tighter around him, kissed him softly and said, "We better go home before we're grounded."

Sunday morning, all of them gathered at the kitchen table and had toast with lingon berry preserves and coffee as they woke up. They took turns getting showers, and then would rejoin the group at the table and sip more coffee. Mark had to leave, so he'd have time to drive all the way to the airport to catch a plane to Seattle, but the others refilled their cups, and went out to the patio tables again as the sun warmed the square to near uncomfortable levels.

Then Faith asked Buck, "Would you be interested in selling, say...ten of your homes in one sale?" Buck almost hurt himself smiling as he stared at her, and she added, "I know, that was a silly question, so let me give all of you some background." She had their undivided attention now and their coffee was forgotten.

Layla was about to find out just how fortuitous it was when she and Mark had made love on stage. "You see, I met Mark while we were in negotiations about the land sale. As soon as that was agreed on, we started seeing each other on a pretty regular basis. Now just for the record, I like him a lot and I'm not just playing a game with him, and I'm not going to use him as a source of information even if I could. Not long ago I was contacted by the association from Eden Retreat, not far from Phoenix, Arizona. As you might guess, their development bears a striking similarity to Phoenix Lane. Where up here everything comes to a halt when it gets too cool out, out there, it gets too hot to be outside all through summer. What they want to do, is have homes here to offer to their members to rent, for whatever length of time, be it a week, or weeks, or months. They think they can make use of ten homes, but if they're wrong, who cares, because once they buy the homes, it's their problem. Anyway Buck, I'll give them your name and phone number."