It's all About Richard Pt. 01

Story Info
Story about Alice’s journey to happy life.
7.4k words
4.34
8.8k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabeios
Sabeios
6 Followers

Alice: 18 years old, 173 cm tall, long curly blond hair, clear blue eyes, athletic body with C-sized chest and round butt

Sandra: 19 years old, 174 cm tall, long straight ginger hair, dark green eyes, small cute freckles on her face, slim athletic body with chest barely reaching to B-size and skinny ass

Richard: 23 years old, 201 cm tall, short dirty blond hair, brown eyes, muscular body

If you have asked me before I would never believe something like this would happen to me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Alice. I am 25 years old now, but my story had started not long time after I turned 18. I had a best friend named Sandra. Both of us were members of our small-town athletics team and not to be bragging, but we were both quite good (chance of representing our country at Olympics kind of good). Sandra is 1 year older than me, but since she was shy and socially awkward, it always seemed that I was the more senior one out of the two of us. Don't get mistaken, I was no party animal myself, but I was definitely more social than her.

We were friends for over 6 years and our friendship was really strong, but ever since the beginning I had always felt there was some kind of a barrier between me and Sandra. I could not tell at the time, but she had rarely shared anything personal from her life, because she was either too shy, embarrassed or afraid that I would judge her. During that year, she was about to leave to the Britain for her 1-year-long exchange program. I was happy for her as it was her dream, but I also felt a little sad for not being able to see her for such a long period of time.

Surprisingly enough Sandra got herself a boyfriend that year as well. His name was Richard and he was 4 years older than her. I knew him from long time ago when he used to be my Soccer trainer (I used to play soccer for like 3 weeks before I had decided athletics was the way). I kept asking Sandra about him during every training we had together, but all I got was „He is ok." Or some short summary of his hobbies. When I tried poking into more „personal" information about their dating life, she just would not tell. It took over a month for her to admit, they had kissed each other, but that was all I got out of her. So, I had decided I should try more forward approach and kind of invited myself to her farewell party. Well, party would be strong word here. I basically asked her if we could have girl on girl drinking night before she leaves, but due to our busy schedules, I was only able to get farewell meeting with her and her boyfriend.

I rang at doorbell. Tall muscular guy opened the door.

„Hello Alice. We were afraid something has happened to you. Sandra nearly called a police to look out for you. "He said with a little bit of joking tone.

„Am I that late?" I asked back even though I was sure I am not more than 20 minutes late. „Well I guess it is better late than never, right? "I smirked at him and he invited me inside. I have to admit, his house has made quite an impression on me. It was no villa for sure, but if I would have to guess, I would give it an upper-middle class ranking. I had handed him over two bottles of wine I brought to get Sandra drunk and more talkative.

„I am sorry for all the mess Al, but I have tried to clean it here as much as I could. This place is just so big and way too messy." Said a female voice behind Richard. Sandra looked quite stressed but boy, if that place was not clean then I could not imagine what is. I knew my friend is very strict when it comes to hygiene, so it did not surprise me though. Her boyfriend just smiled and raised shoulders. Then he showed Sandra the bottles and she half-jokingly half-disturbingly said:

„Al, you know I cannot drink much!"

Oh I knew. She certainly was not a strong drinker. One glass of wine got her tipsy so much, you would not believe. Second one usually gets her so hyper-active and after third one, she becomes completely different person. I saw her drunk only two times in my life and those were always the best stories to tell. She was always embarrased about them even though nothing so bad really happened.

I just smiled back and her and said „Don't worry Sandra, we are here to look after you." I meant it as joke but she really seemed worried.

They took me to a huge kitchen/living room where a lot of food and drinks have been prepared. It was really sight for sore eyes. Sandra went all out preparing for my visit. She knew that I like food a lot and both of us were blessed with high metabolism, so we did not have to hold back. We have opened first bottle of wine and dug into the food. It was really delicious. First few hours we have talked about variety of different topics from athletics, school, expected trip to Britain etc. During this time, me and Richard have finished first bottle of wine while Sandra has barely touched hers. I did not want to push her, but it was kind of ruining my hopes.

„Don't you like it?" I asked her, pointing at half full glass of wine.

„It is really good." She responded.

„Why don't you drink then?" I asked again.

„You know why Al! It always ends wrong when I drink. I do not want to puke everywhere again." She answered and I have noticed an interested eye from Richard who seemed to hear about it for the first time.

„Okay, okay, we will stop drinking then. It is no fun if you do not join us." I said hoping to appeal on her guilt which worked.

„But it will be your responsibility if it gets messy." With that comment Sandra finished the glass and Richard stood up and went to open another. Before he returned, I silently asked my friend.

„You did not tell him our drinking stories?"

„Of course not. They are embarrassing and I do not remember much of it anyways. I hope you will not take videos this time!"

„I promise. But still, you worry too much. Nothing bad happened really. So what? You got drunk. Talked some nonsense, kept laughing to silly things and then puked. There are worse things that could happen you know?" I tried to cheer her up.

„If you say so." She said silently and during that time Richard has returned with another bottle.

„So what are you two ladies talking about?" he asked while pouring the wine to our glasses. We were both silent as I did not want to embarrass Sandra and she did not want to tell. But then she has decided to speak.

„About how I got drunk."

„Care to share the story?" He had handed us the glasses. Sandra took a long sip and told him about how we got drunk at party last year, how we got lost and peed in dark on the road. How we mistakenly knocked on our trainer's door and got yelled at. And then how we both talked nonsense to our older co-athletes at our room.

„And she had to record everything on camera!" she pointed at me „And then, I do not remember much, but according to everyone, I had puked all over the place."

Richard looked unmoved but what he had just heard. „Well at least you had fun. Worse stories happened to me during my university years."

„Like what?" Me and Sandra asked both nearly the same time. So he told us few stories which were as wild as they were disgusting. We have not even noticed, but we have finished the second bottle while he was talking. Sandra stood up and went to the toilet. I had noticed, she was stumbling a little even though she had just 3 or 4 glasses of wine. During the time, I told Richard that I remember him from the soccer and he admitted that my name sounded familiar to him. When my friend had returned, she had drunken smile all over her face.

„Richard, tell Al how we have met! Al, you got to hear this, it soooo funny." She said while patting me on my shoulders. I knew she is already in different person stage.

„I thought you told me not to tell this story."

„It is Al, you can tell her everything!"

„If you say so." So he started how they have met on the disco, how he was drunk and made a bet with his friend to seduce Sandra. How she cold-heartedly rejected him, but was convinced by her cousin to invite him back to dance with them. How she had tried to ditch him and leave the disco, but he had found her on a Facebook and took over half a year of convincing her to give him a chance until she had agreed. Then they both looked at me and waited for my reaction. To be honest, I was surprised, not by the story itself, that was not nothing weird really, but the fact that Sandra did not said anything to me about this whatsoever.

„Well...I am surprised it is the first time I hear about it. Why did you not tell me about it, Sandy?"

„Because it was embarrassing. But you are right, today whatever you ask, I will answer. I promise!" She said. I saw Richard raising an eyebrow, but saying nothing. It actually got me curious and I knew I have Sandra just right where I wanted.

„Okay! I will hold you onto that promise. Let's play a Never have I ever game. Richard, do you have something stronger here?"

„I sure do." He said and disappeared for a while. He returned with the bottle of Jack Daniels Fire and apple juice. He fixed us a drink which he called „apple-pie". I sipped a little and it was delicious. The combination of cinnamon and apple juice tasted really like apple pie.

„So let's begin shall we?" I had started. „How about we start off with something easy. Never have I ever stole anything!"

None of them drank. Of course they did not. Now it was Sandra's turn.

„Never have I ever....Kissed a girl!" She said giggling while Richard drank immediately.

„Never have I ever got into the fight." Said Richard and both me and Sandra drank. I looked surprisingly at Sandra as she did at me.

„Well, one of the girl bullied me in school so when I defended we ended up fighting." Sandra explained.

„I punched a guy once who was hitting on me and would not stop." I said and looked at Richard with grin. „You are lucky you were trying to seduce Sandra and not me." All of us laughed.

„Okay my turn! Never have I ever given a blowjob to a guy." I said partially as a joke, because I would not believe Sandra did, but I just wanted to check. To my surprise she drank. „What really? And you did not tell me?" I said and pretended to be offended.

„He is my boyfriend, I want him to be happy. Plus, how could I tell you something like this? It's embarrassing!"

„Well, you should have!" Then I turned to Richard. „Is she any good?"

„AL!" Yelled Sandra disturbingly.

„She is quite good. It took her few tries but she is pretty damn good now." Richard answered my question not paying slightest consideration to his embarrassed girlfriend.

„RICHARD! Why are you telling her that?" Sandra covered her ruby face.

„You told me I could tell her everything, did you not?" He responded with smile on his face.

Sandra just sighted in resignation.

„All right! Never have I ever seen naked in public!" Sandra continued with newfound confidence.

„Oh you....!" I swallowed some swear. „I told you about it before." And I drank. „I got pranked once by girls in Athletics who stole my clothes in the shower. Then I had to run through the whole hallway in the hotel to our room and some couple saw me." I explained to Richard.

"Well, I bet you were sight for sore eyes." He said with slight grin. „Never have I ever taken nudes." He continued in our game. There was an awkward pause as both me and Sandra started to drink.

„You did, Al?" Asked Sandra with not approving voice.

„Look at yourself! I took few pictures of myself to...." I was trying to come up with some suitable excuse, but then I just continued with the truth. „... for my ex-boyfriend. He asked me to do it. Now I regret it."

„Will you show me?" Asked Sandra. I was completely speechless. Did my shy and easy to embarrass best friend asked me to show her my nudes?

„No!" I responded and she seemed sad for some reason. I jokingly added „Maybe later." Which put smile on her face again. Richard has poured us another „apple-pie" and game continued.

„Never have I ever had sex." I decided to hit myself with the question as well but I was curious. All of us drank. I just shockingly shook my head and give Sandra „and you did not tell me" look.

„Never have I ever masturbated!" said Sandra. I was shocked. I did not wanted to admit it, but seeing Richard drinking without hesitation and Sandra's glance piercing through me, I drank as well. To my surprise, Sandra drank afterwards too.

Then it was Richard's turn and I believe it is where everything went wrong. „Never have I ever thought dirty about my best friend." There was a quiet and I had nearly bursted to laugh about such a silly question as I saw Sandra taking a sip.

„Sandra?" That was the only thing I could get out of my mouth. She just turned red, looked to the ground and did not respond.

I had decided not to leave the matter unanswered. „Never have I ever thought dirty thoughts about my best friend and masturbated to it." She was red as tomato when she took another sip still avoiding an eye contact. I was stunned. I did not know what to say. What can you say in such a situation?

„I did not know neither. But the way she talked about you gave me a hint. She really adores you, you know?" said Richard, but I was not listening. I could not get picture of my best friend masturbating while thinking about me out of my head. It was and embarrassing thought, but to be honest I felt slightly pleased.

Richard looked worryingly at Sandra, probably thinking we pushed it too far and asked her if she wanted to stop.

„Never have I ever watch a porn!" She responded instead with determination.

Richard, still with consideration in his eyes slowly drank again. It took me a while to get rid of the shock and I drank as well. „What did you watch?" Sandra continued.

I was drunk at the time and still shaken by what I have heard before so I answered „Bondage."

„Did you like it?" Sandra sticked to the topic.

„I have found it quite exciting. The freedom taken from you. But it is just a fantasy. In real life I bet it is not so pleasant." Then my best friend looked like she is thinking about something. Wait! Don't tell me.... I did not said that out loud.

„Never have I ever had an anal sex." Said Richard. At this point I just drank without thinking how embarrassing it is. I was thinking about my upcoming question not even noticing surprised looks of both of my drinking companions.

„Never have I ever been bound and done dirty things." I needed to know. Both Sandra and Richard looked at each other, smiled and drank. „Wow! I never knew you had it in you, Sandy!"

„Is it weird?" she cautiously asked.

„Well yes! No... I don't know! I guess it is not weird by itself, but it is just weird to imagine someone close to me doing it. I always thought about it as porn stuff, not something normal people do. " When I looked at Sandra, I had imagined her bound like those girls I saw in the videos on the internet, completely naked and helpless while Richard was ramming hard into her. „Wow, is it not hot in here?" I tried to divert the topic as I was getting a little bit horny from all these thoughts.

„We can go to swimming pool if you want to cool off a little." Said Richard.

„No, I do not have swimsuit." I responded immediately.

„Me neither." Said Sandra. „We can go in our underwear. I could use a cooldown." She gave me a faint smile.

„Okay then. But you will not watch, okay?" I embarrassingly said. For some reason it felt weird now to get to my underwear. But they both nodded and Richard went to prepare the pool. It was dark outside, only light was coming out from the house. I could barely saw their shadows as they went inside the pool. I took off my clothes and put them next to the pool.

„I would not..." Richard started but I have immediately interrupted him.

„Hey! I said, NO LOOKING!" I yelled at him.

„Okay, just... be quiet, okay? I do not wake the neighbours."

I jumped inside a pool. The water was really nice as in previous weeks we had very hot summer days. We swam for like 10 minutes. Richard was cuddling with Sandra, but I could barely see them in the dark. It was very quiet with only waves and very faint whispering of my friend disturbing the silence. I was on the other side of the pool and could not stop thinking about what I just heard inside. I did not even realized, than my had went below water and kept touching my private parts.

„Are you alright?" Sudden touch on my shoulder and question pulled be out of my daydreaming as my body nearly jumped. It was Sandra.

„Yes...Yeah I am. It is just a little bit cold in here." I was lying. The water was warm but what else could I say? Only then and there I realized, where my hand is so I immediately took it away. Did she see me?

„Okay, let's get somewhere warm." Said Richard and got out of the pool. Then Sandra went after him and I was left there alone. I took another minute and got out of the water. Now, the water was quite warm but the night wind certainly was not. I felt as my nipples pierced through my sports bra. I grabbed my clothes only to realize, they are completely soaked because I put them nearby the entrance area. Now what? I could not get to inside like this. I stood there for a while and I watched through the glass doors to living room where Richard handed towel to Sandra. She took off her underwear and started to wrap the towel around her private parts. For the first time in my life, I saw here naked. Even after running, when we went to take a shower, she always waited until everyone was finished and only then she went there herself. She had muscular body as any professional athlete does, and her boobs were smaller than mine with nice small pointy nipples. To my surprise, her crotch was very nicely shaved to a shape of heart. It looked cute and sexy at the same time. When she finished putting on her towel, she took another one and went outside to see me.

„Where are you? Jeez, Al! You will freeze out here! Here is your towel and come inside." She urged me.

„I... cannot. I have nothing to wear. My clothes are soaked." I said embarrassingly.

„You cannot stay here! I will send Richard for some clothes for you." And then she ran inside. I returned slowly in front of the house, just in time to see Richard returning with a huge white shirt and some T-shirt. Sandra handed over to me the shirt and then, right in front of me, took of her towel and put on the T-shirt. I just stood her and watch her naked body for the moment I got, admiring her beauty. My eyes stopped on the heart above her crotch. I wanted to touch it. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? I suddenly got really ashamed and went behind the corner, where I took off my underwear, dried myself a bit and put the shirt on. It was long enough, that it reached my knees, so I had decided, it was okay for me to go inside.

„Sorry for the wait." I apologized. „And thanks for the shirt."

„You stood there for a long time. You must be freezing." Said Richard and handed me glass filled with just whiskey. I immediately drank all of it and the buzzing alcohol warm went through my body. „Should we continue where we left off?" he asked.

„I think I am fine, thanks." I said. Then I had noticed both of them staring at me. Well, not at me, but at my chest to be specific. As an athlete, I did not have super busting chest, but compared to other girls in my team, I still had something to show. When I had looked down, I saw the shirt stuck on my wet body and the breasts area was completely see-through. „Shit." I said and quickly covered my C-sized boobs.

„I am sorry." Both Sandra and Richard said in unison.

„It's...Okay. I guess. I think the game got slightly out of hand, did it not?" I laughed a bit, trying to mask my embarrassment. It was quite late and I was starting to feel a little bit tired. I could see Richard and Sandra are in the same state. I was about to call it a day, when Sandra interrupted the awkward silence.

Sabeios
Sabeios
6 Followers
12