It's all About Richard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

„Al, may I ask you one more question?" Sandra carefully asked. I nodded. „Do you feel... weird about me now? When you heard about me....you know.... imagining you?"

Do I feel weird about it? I do not know. A little bit? I was thinking to myself. „Depends what were you imagining?" I said out loud. Why? Why was I interested?

„Are you sure that you want to know?" She asked me back. I nodded again. „Well, I imagined you bounding me with a ropes, so I could not move at all and that I was completely at your mercy. Then you went down on me and teased me with touches and kisses." I was not sure whether I was only imagining it, but I would swear I heard her slightly moan just now. „Then you covered my eyes and told me how bad bad girl I had been. And you were slapping my breasts." As she kept telling me her fantasy in such a dreamy voice mixed with small moans and I had realized I was getting horny. I had not had sex in while and it did really show here. „Then you french-kissed me and touched my pussy." She stopped and looked at me with hungry eyes.

„Please, continue." I said little bit mindlessly, lost in my imagination.

„You were biting me to my ears and nipples and slapping my butt really hard. I begged you to stop but you did not. You took out some toys and start teasing me with them."

„Toys? What toys?" I asked even though I knew the answer. I have noticed that Sandra's thighs were rubbing each other to hide her excitement as she told her story. Richard, on the other hand, did not do anything to hide his excitement. There was quite a big tent in his crotch and I had to embarrassingly admit, it was kind of turning me on as well. I had wondered, how big he really was and if I could fit him inside me. Then my focused turned back to Sandra.

„All kinds of toys. Vibrators, dildo, massager, butt-plug, you even used whip on me." Said Sandra. It was surreal to hear these words coming out of her mouth, but at this point my imagination went wild and I got hornier and hornier with every word she said. „You were teasing me so long, I kept begging you to let me cum, but you would not budge. And that is point when I usually got off myself. So what do you think?" She asked excitingly.

It took me a while before my imagination caught up to the end of the story. Just when I had been imagining cumming Sandra in my mind while screaming my name, long silence had snapped me back into the reality. I saw Sandra's and Richard's stares at me and then it had hit me. "Usually? So it was not one time thing?" I asked.

Sandra lowered her head, stared to the ground and then with shame in her voice answered. "Well, it wasn't. I have done it few times. I am sorry." She nearly started to cry.

Very hesitantly, I answered „Sandy, I would never believe you are into things like these... I... It has shocked me for sure, but I kind of feel much closer to you now." She looked me in the eyes and seemed happier so I continued. "I felt as if there was some barrier between us and now I know what it was. I hope you will not hide from me anything else again, promise me!"

She smiled at me. „I promise, Al. On that note though. Follow me." And she took my hand and led me to the bedroom upstairs. For a moment I thought she might want to ask me to fulfil her fantasy right then and there, but then she opened a cabinet, moved few things away and pulled out a box. Then she lifted the lid and inside were cuffs, ropes, oils, vibrators of different sizes and shapes. There were also some erotic card and board games, condoms etc. She was showing me everything. „That is it. So what do you think?"

„That...that is a lot of sex toys. Did you really used everything?" I asked as I took one of the vibrators and inspected it closely. To be honest I never saw one for real, let alone held it in my own hand. I wondered how it would feel. Would it be like a real thing?

„Most of them. Some of it was bought by Richard but I have not had enough courage to try it....yet." And she showed me nipple clamps as an example.

„Does it feel good?" I asked captivated by one of the nicer looking vibrators. I really wanted to try it. Maybe if I asked Sandra, she would borrow me one for a while.

„Yeah, it does. But it takes time to get used to it. It tickled so much for the first time, but the second I got used it, I came in like 10 seconds."

„Wow, that....that sounds really good." Would it make me cum in 10 seconds as well? I bet it would! I am so horny anyone would make me cum fast. With that thought I put the vibrator away before I would do anything stupid.

„So Al...emmm...do you, by any chance, have those nudes with you?" Sandra hesitantly asked.

„Sandy, I..." I hesitated for a second but then I had realized what personal things Sandra told me about herself. „... I do have them on my email. But... if I do show them to you, will you show me yours?"

„Deal." Said my best friend and switched on nearby computer. „You first."

I sat in a chair, logged into my email and downloaded the pictures. I had only six of them. On the first one, I was wearing very sexy and revealing underwear, on the second one, I was hiding my private parts, two were completely naked with everything revealed and last two were the masturbating ones. I was very ashamed especially of the last two, as my face was full of pleasure. Looking at it myself now, I thought I looked really ridiculous. When I was showing them to her, I felt my face was turning red, but then I heard slight panting behind me. I let her watch for few more seconds before deleting them. Then I said. „Now you saw everything. Did you like it?"

„They were awesome. I wish you had more." Said Sandra.

"Really?" I asked in little bit of disbelief.

"Yeah! You looked really sexy there. Especially on the last two. I could nearly feel your enjoyment from them."

For some reason I felt glad and proud that she liked them.

„Your turn now."

„All right, but do not judge!" As if I could by this point. When she opened the hidden folder, I saw around 10 subfolders with different topics. First, she showed me really good looking glamour ones. She was wearing some luxurious underwear or she was naked with all the important things hidden either by her or by shadow, which was making my fantasy imagining the rest. Those pictures were very skilfully taken and I thought to myself, I should have few of these as well.

Then there were many naked seductive pictures, but after that it got to the heavy stuff. I saw Sandra completely bound and blindfolded with toys in her pussy and even in butt. It was so hot seeing her in such a humiliating and defenceless position. I could do anything to her and she would not be able to fight back. My mind started to slip again when the pictures change topic which brought my attention back. She then skipped some, but just the glance at them told me, those were the ones where they both had sex together.

Next batch that had appeared on the screen, were some outside naked pictures. Some of them were taken in some sort of tower, where her naked body was pressed on glass during the daylight and you could see people walking around outside. The most exciting ones though were taken somewhere in the woods. Sandra was naked, bound to a tree with one leg raised and blindfolded with massager teasing her pussy. That on itself was pretty daring, but then I had realized there was a road nearby in background of the photo and there were people cycling there. I looked in disbelief at her, but she was focused on showing me more.

All and all it was the photo collection any guy would be happy for. I had not even noticed the fact that during the show, one of my hands wandered down and started to touch my crotch. I was completely wet and when I realized what I was doing I quickly stopped. When she showed me everything. She looked at me with question in her eyes.

„Sandy, I have to admit....I have not known you at all. Thank you for your trust. I will not betray it." Then we hugged, the tension between us was gone, but the sexual one has gone through the roof. My pussy was burning from the touching I did moments ago, begging me to continue. If either of us had made a move back then, the other would not mind, but we were too cautious. The hug lasted quite long until loud „ehm" disturbed us. It was Richard.

„You kind of forgot about me down there. I thought you will return." Then he looked at the PC and at the opened box on the bed and gave Sandra disapproving look.

She bowed her head to floor and said „I am sorry. I got excited that I could finally share this with Al. But do not worry, I did not show anything with you." She said as if she expected this could calm him down. Surprisingly enough, he just raised his shoulders in „whatever" manner and said.

„Well, I am tired and we are leaving early tomorrow so... I suggest we go to bed." said Richard.

„And I will be leaving." I announced but was immediately stopped by Sandra.

„It is too late, Al. It would take you at least hour to get to your home and who knows what could happen. Why don't you stay with us. You can sleep on my side of the bed and I will cuddle with Richard on the other." When she offered this I had realized that I was actually quite tired myself and the night walk alone did not seem like very appealing idea to me so I had agreed. After they had finished night hygiene, we all went to bed. I had my side of the bed as promised while they had the other.

Even though I was tired, I could not fall asleep. I imagined myself playing with all the toys which were under the bed right now. And just the idea of me getting off while my best friend and her boyfriend were sleeping right behind me, turned me on so much. Then I heard slight shuffle of the blanket behind me and Sandra's whispering voice.

„Not now. Al is here." Followed by loud moan (not really that loud, but with the silence everywhere it seemed really loud). „Oh Richard, please don't." I heard Sandra's panting breath so clearly that it felt as she was breathing right on my neck.

„If you want me to stop, just remove my hand." Said Richard quietly and since the moaning and panting had continued, I was sure she did not stop him. I didn't know what to do? Should I told them I was still awake? Should I just pretended nothing was happening? While these thoughts were circulating through my mind, I unconsciously started to touch myself as well. I was really wet and horny and all those moans Sandra tried to hide into pillow were not helping me much. They were getting faster and faster and it did not take a long time before I heard my best friends orgasming behind me. I felt her body shaking through the bed and heard her screams muffled by pillow. I wanted to turn around so badly, but I resisted the temptation.

„Richard...you...we...cannot...oh my god it is so big....do...it....next to....her." Said Sandra between all the panting. The slight moves of the bed confirmed what I was sure was going on. I imagined my best friend being penetrated by Richard's big rod and her blissful face. I was getting close to cum myself when Richard suddenly said with loud voice.

„Why not? She is enjoying herself as well? Isn't that right, Alice?" and with that small light turned on and my blanket got taken away. I was not sure what they could actually see from behind, but I had my both hands inside my crotch trying desperately to get myself off.

„Is that...right? Are..You...Awake, Al?"

I slowly removed my hands from my crotch and turned around. I saw Sandra completely naked lying face to face with me with one leg raised and Richard's penis inside her pussy. Sandra's breasts were smaller than mine, but her nipples were rock hard. Her face was telling me that she is experiencing the bliss that I could only envy her right at that moment. „I may have been awake?" I said cautiously while watching Richard thrusting his rod inside my best friend.

„And...were....you..........touching yourself?" she asked me without hesitation pausing after each movement inside her. I did not know what to tell her. I didn't want to lie to her, but I could never admit it out loud. So I just nodded. „Omg...omg..." she started to pant faster and faster not holding back anymore as Richard increased his ramming speed. „Kiss me, Al! Please!....Kiss me!" she nearly shouted the last sentence. I was so horny and so captivated by my friend's blissful face that I complied to her wish and kissed her.

It was awkward for the first two seconds, after all, it was first time for both of us kissing other woman, but she was kissing me so passionately that I got soon into it as well. I wanted to be a part of this pleasure she was experiencing so badly, that while we were kissing, I started pinching her nipples and my other hand started to rub her clit. She had started to moan in my mouth and even bit my lip. Then her body started to shake uncontrollably as the second wave of orgasm clearly just hit her. She started to scream and then kissing me even more wildly then before. It was the craziest and wildest thing I had seen and experienced up until that point. I wanted to cum so badly as well, but I could not just tell them that. I could not stop staring at Sandra's shaking body. I had not even noticed that Richard got up. He pulled the box out and suddenly blindfolded me.

„Hey! What... are you doing?" I said half-shocked half-filled with expectations. Last words I heard from him were:

„Fulfilling your fantasy. Under no circumstances take these headphones and blindfold off. Trust in your Richard." And then he put the headphones in my ears with relaxing music turned on. His voice was echoing through my mind. So strict, so dominating, so exciting. It was as if the music was imbuing these words into my persona. I would swear the music was turning me on even more and the expectations were killing me. I wanted it. Whatever he had prepared for me. I needed it.

I was not sure how much time had passed, but each second felt like eternity to me. I had to trust in my Richard. These words were playing again and again in my head. Suddenly, I felt big hands unbuttoning my shirt. I wanted to stop him, but I could not. My body would not move a muscle from all the excitement. So, there I was, kneeling completely naked on the bed, not shaved down there as I did not expect this to happen, in front of my best friend and her boyfriend. Even though I could not see them, I felt their eyes piercing through me and I was getting excited by it.

Then Richard's hands put my arms behind my back and handcuffed me. He raised me from the bed as if I weight nothing (I was not fat by any means, but all those athletic muscles weighted a lot. Even my ex-boyfriend was complaining how heavy I was). He put me in the sitting position in middle of the bed with my back leaned to prepared pillow. Afterwards he grabbed my legs and spread them open. I tried to close them back together but „Trust in your Richard" echoed again through my mind and so I let him tie my knees to the corners of the bed. As last thing, he had put a collar around my neck and tied very tightly to the headboard of the bed.

For a moment nothing happened. The relaxing music still playing in my ears was making me horny to a fault. I felt every single drop of my juice coming out of me. I felt embarrassed, being seen in such a state, but I could not move. I CANNOT MOVE! The realization suddenly struck me. I cannot defend myself, I am completely at their mercy. My body had released even more of my pussy juice which was now pouring even onto my asshole. Then I felt a warm breath at my crotch. My body tensed and my breathing stopped in expectations to be licked any second, but the moment was not coming and it lasted forever.

„Stop....teasing me! Touch....me.... I..... need it." I begged out loud as I finally released my breath. „Trust in your Richard." Again I heard his voice inside my head as I felt something touching my pussy. I gasped. It was cold so I knew it was not Richard's body but some dildo. It was teasing my slit before it went fully in. It was so big. If I was not so excited by that point, it would probably hurt, but now it had completely filled my insides with ease and when the slight vibrations and movement inside-out started, my mind went completely blank and I came in just few seconds. It was the strongest orgasm, I had felt in my life and my body was shaking so hard, but the pleasure was not stopping. On contrary someone put a massager wand on my clit and turned the vibrations as well. Sudden pain and another wave of orgasm hit me and I was not ready for it.

„NO! Stop!..... I....I...CAN...NOOOOT..." I yelled at him in order to stop him. It was too much, I could not think nor speak clearly as wave after wave of pleasure kept hitting my body and mind. I was cumming the soul out of me. „Trust in your Richard". Those words again. I trust him. I trust him completely. As this thought came to my mind, I came stronger than ever. Ropes cut into my legs, collar choking me slightly whenever I moved my head in pleasure. I let so much juice out that I thought I peed myself and then my mind went black.

The pleasure would not stop even in my dreams. I dreamt about still being bound and watching Richard fucking Sandra while I was cumming from toys. „Trust in your Richard. Listen to his voice." Me and Sandra going one on one with each other fucking ourselves with two-sided dildo. „Trust in your Richard. Listen to his voice and relax." Then I was dreaming about giving blowjob to Richard's massive dick while Sandra was below me teasing my pussy with her tongue. „Trust in your Richard. Listen to his voice, relax and obey."

When I woke up my body was completely sore. Every piece of my muscles hurt, but it was good kind of pain. I felt renewed. I never felt so good in my entire life. I realized there is Sandra's hand around my waist and I felt her small breasts on my back. Despite feeling so good and relaxed, I snuck out of the bed, before they wake up, but I realized there are no clothes. I looked for them everywhere, running around house just in my birth suit.

„If you are looking for your clothes, go to the dryer." I heard Richard's voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Richard standing there with his arms crossed on his chest. He was looking directly at me. I covered my private parts. „Thank you." I said. „Ehm...would you mind...not looking at me?" I added still embarrassed by yesterday's night.

„Of course" he answered and turned around. I went quickly into the bathroom and took out my clothes from dryer. I started to change back when I heard from behind the doors. „I hope you enjoyed it. I certainly did and Sandra as well."

„It was....okay." I said begrudgingly and certainly understating how awesome it felt. „Let's not do it again, okay? I don't want it to ruin my friendship with Sandra."

„If that is what you wish for." he answered. I felt a little bit sad that he hadn't tried to convince me otherwise.

„I got to go. Say goodbye to Sandra for me." I had started to put on my shoes and I was about to leave.

„I will, but before you go. Give me at least a small kiss." He demanded. And for some reason I did comply and did not even think about it. Then I had left.

Later that day, I received message from Sandra, telling me how awesome it was and that she wants to do it again. But I was too afraid. Nothing has happened between us again for a long long time.

12