It's all About Richard Pt. 02

Story Info
Alice’s falling under Richard‘s hypnosis.
10.6k words
4.25
8.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabeios
Sabeios
6 Followers

Hello,

My name is Alice and I am 25 years old woman with long blond curly hair, clear blue eyes, more or less athletic body with C-sized chest. I am 173 cm tall. I told you story about my incredibly wild experience with my best friend Sandra and her boyfriend Richard. I bet you came here to find out if the story has any continuation. It does, but it has not happened up until recently. So where did I end up?

Sandra, my 26 years old best friend with middle-long straight ginger hair, dark green eyes, small cute freckles on the nose, slim body with chest reaching to C-size and skinny ass, was 19 during last time I told you about her and went for one year to Britain for her studies. We had not seen each other during this time and I missed her dearly. Our mutual „experience" faded to an exciting memory. Although I must admit, I did masturbate to it for few times. By the time she returned back, I already got boyfriend myself and 3 years later, I was the main bridesmate for Richard's and Sandra's wedding. It was probably there when all my hidden hopes of it ever happening again faded away. They even had child together, nice cute little boy, but you are not here for that.

We kept meeting each other on regular basis. Often either just me and Sandra going out to talk and play with the baby or as double date kind of thing. We have talked, drank and had fun. Just as normal people do. I had never told my boyfriend about what happened between me and them, although I may have hinted a little bit something about having threesome when I got drunk.

Anyway, we got to the recent year. I quit athletics team not long after Sandra did, as without her, it was just drill and no fun. At least I got to Olympics and were representing my country. Not very successfully but still, dream come true. I have to admit though ever since I had quit the only activity I was doing, I got a little bit lazy and it started to show on my body.

I was in relationship with my boyfriend for 6 years by that time and we were facing a crisis of sorts. I dreamt about marriage and family, but he would not hear of it. He wanted to enjoy his life, while he was still in his best years. I hoped to convince him, but with every passing day we would argue more and more about it and I was losing hope day by day. Our sex life went from satisfactory to non-existent. We were sort of living with each other, but our relationship was soulless. Also, the fact that he kept commenting my gaining weight issue did not help much neither. It actually made me feel even worse and I started to lose my self-appreciation.

On one particular day, I was returning back home by bus from my failed final exam and I was feeling pretty down at that point when person sat next to me and greeted me.

„Oh, hello Al. Been a while, has it not?" It was Richard. Smiling and good looking as ever.

„Oh, hi Rich. Yeah, it has indeed been. What are you doing here?" I responded.

„Coming from work early, Sandra needed some help at home and I got some spare holidays I have to take. Difficult week?" he asked me.

„Why would you think so?" I wondered if I give out such a vibe.

„It is written in your expression. You were always the happy one with smile all over your face. It is certainly not the case now. Anything I can help with?" he offered despite not knowing what was going on. There were not that many people in the bus this early but I still did not feel like talking about it.

„No thank you, I am just tired that is all." I said and then we started to small talk about his family etc. It was about 75 minutes ride to our hometown and sometime during middle of it, he switched topics of our conversation.

„Why do you not want to talk about what is bothering you?" Asked Richard with caring voice.

„Because it is nothing really." I lied. Then he looked directly into my eyes and I would swear, he was reading me like an opened book. Suddenly, I felt really insecure.

„Come on Al, tell me what is bothering you!" he said with firm voice. As if something changed in me, I have told him everything.

„...and we kept arguing nearly whole night! Can you believe he told me I am getting fat? Am I Rich? And why does he not want to get married? Is it wrong for me wishing to have peaceful family life like you and Sandy?" I nearly shouted at him as I was reaching my mental breakdown.

He patted me on the shoulder and said „Al, listen to me, you are not fat, if anything, you are looking as good as ever. And, of course, it is not wrong to wish for a family. But I know many people who are like him. If your partner does not feel the same way about it, it is never going to work." When he finished his sentence, I felt as if somebody poured cold water on me. It is true. It is never going to work. I will end up alone with no family whatsoever. When this thought ran through my mind, small tear came out of my eye, and I felt Richard gently wiping it with his finger. „You poor thing." He said and for a moment it seemed like he is going to kiss me (which I was shamelessly ready to receive), but instead, he just hugged me. Slightly disappointed, that the kiss had not come, it felt so good to be again target of someone else's compassion. Then he whispered to my ear. „It is going to be all right. Just TRUST IN YOUR RICHARD."

The moment he said these words to my ear, I felt as my consciousness started to fade away. I heard him to repeat it one last time „Trust in your Richard. Listen to his voice, relax and obey," before my mind turned blank. I thought I heard him talking to me, but I could not understand what he was saying.

When I woke up, I felt much better. My depression was nearly gone. I have also found myself resting my head at Richard's shoulder and drooling all over it. I nearly jumped out of the seat trying to get to normal sitting position.

„I am sorry Rich! I do not know what happened." I apologized for my inappropriate resting place.

„It is okay, you got a lot of on your plate. You need to rest more." He gently said. I could not believe how lucky Sandra was. If I had had such a boyfriend, we would have family by now. For a slight moment, I had imagined myself holding small baby in one arm and holding Richard's hand in the other. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and realized we will soon arrive to our destination.

„Thank you for everything. You know... listening to me and such."

„Any time you need, Al. And do not forget. Relax!" he said and as if those words were magic, I suddenly felt even better.

„I will, I promise." I smiled back at him and left for my place. On the way home, I could not stop thinking about family, how lucky Sandra was and how I envied her so much. After all these years, I had remembered that night and thought to myself, how different it would be, if I were not so afraid and actually accepted Sandra's invitation. That evening, I was touching myself after such a long time, imagining Sandra's naked body on mine, her passionate kisses covering my whole body, her delicate hands touching my private spot and I came so hard, that I barely maintained consciousness.

After a while, which I spent lying on the bed and resting, I had decided to turn on my PC and go through my emails. There were around 150 of them, as I do not usually go there, but for some reason, I had thought it was a good time to check it right then and there.

Between all the spam, emails from university and from my part-time job I had found email from Richard. That had never happened before and I was curious what did he want from me. There was only one sentence in the emails. „Watch this with your headphones on." I saw there was attached file named „For Alice". I put my headphone on as requested and opened the video. I immediately recognized the relaxing music from before and Richard's voice saying „Trust in your Richard. Listen to his voice, relax and obey." Suddenly my body relaxed and I felt as if I was standing behind me, watching myself watching the video. It was mix of bright colours changing in weird and sort of relaxing sequences. Then there was the voice again. „Trust in your Richard. Listen to his voice, relax and obey. Repeat it out loud, Alice." And I did. Didn't know why, I didn't care. I was relaxed.

„Now you will pause the video, stand up, take your headphones off and make sure nobody can disturb you. Once you are finished, put your headphones on again and hit the play button." My body stood up on its own and fulfilled the request by locking the door and closing the curtains. Then I sat back into the chair, put the headphones on and hit play. There was brief moment of silence before Richard's voice started again.

„Now get naked and look into the mirror." I did as I was ordered by his instruction. I was not sure how he knew, there is big mirror in my room, but I guessed Sandra must have told him. I was already naked so that part was all done. „Now start touching yourself and repeat after me. I LIKE MY BODY. I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." I was watching myself masturbate as fingers on one hand had started to fondle my nipples, while the other hand went down directly to touch my clit. My pussy was already very sensitive and soaked from the masturbation before. I was repeating his words as instructed. When I finished the sentence sudden wave pleasure went through my body. „Again! I LIKE MY BODY! I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." I repeated it again and another big wave of pleasure arrived. I was reaching my limit. „One more time! I LIKE MY BODY! I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good. CUM!" As I was nearly screaming the last part as huge orgasm filled my body and I started to shake uncontrollably. Then the voice in the headphones continued „I have one more instruction for you Al, listen to me carefully." Suddenly everything went dark.

Sudden noise of someone hitting door woke me up.

„Al, are you alright? AL! AL!" It was my parents.

„Yes, I am." I was feeling really tired. Could not remember what I was doing. Then I had noticed I was naked and my crotch was soaking. Was I masturbating? If so, why do I not remember that?

„We heard you screaming. Are you sure everything is alright? „ My father seemed to be really worried.

„Yes I am. I had some nightmare but it is gone." I lied. Why was I screaming? I looked at PC and there was my email box opened with ton of spam I did not feel like going through, so I just said goodnight to my parents and went to bed.

I woke up next day rather late. I felt refreshed. When I was about to put my clothes on, I looked into mirror. I could not admire my naked body enough. I had smooth white skin, very nice firm breasts and nicely rounded butt. Yeah, I had gained little bit of fat, but nothing one jog or two could not fix. That is actually good idea. I put on my running clothes and decided to go for a run. I even had done some exercise in park and it felt blissful. Why had I stopped doing that? When I was running, I felt satisfied and happy with myself. I had even noticed few guys checking me out, which, I am not going to lie, felt really great. When I was already on my way home, I bumped into Richard and Sandra. They looked really happy together and again sudden feeling of envy struck me.

„Oh, it's Al! Hey! Al! Right here!" Sandra shouted at me. I stopped next to them.

„Hey Sandy! On a walk?" I asked breathing heavily.

„Yes, it has been a while, how are you doing?"

„I am doing fantastic." I responded happily. I am doing fantastic. I had realized I actually meant what I said.

„I am happy to hear that. You have decided to get back to running again? I miss it so much. Would you mind if I join you sometimes? You know, like in good old days?" For some reason this request had made me even more happy.

„It would be awesome. Just as in good old days." We both laughed.

„Richard, you would not mind, if we go running from time to time, would you?" Sandra asked Richard for his permission and he just smiled and shook his head.

„Go ahead. You were talking that you want to do it anyway. And that way at least I can spare myself the suffering of being your sparring partner." He laughed.

„Okay, it is a deal. How about next weekend?" Sandra offered.

„Sure, it sounds fine." I agreed without hesitation.

„Okay! See you then, Al!"

When we separated, I gave them one more envious look and ran back home. Nobody was there as my parents worked during the weekends as well. I went to my room, took down my sweated clothes, gave myself one more appreciating look into a mirror. I could see the sweat on my body which was quite earned. I went to take shower. Hot shower. It felt great and my thoughts wandered to Sandra. We were both in shared bathroom and she was putting lotion on my body. It felt so good. She was massaging every part of my stiffed body and by every, I really meant every. Every touch, every pressure she did, felt awesome. When she had put her finger inside me and pinched my hard nipple, I felt as if I had reached paradise. We were kissing passionately and not long after that I came. When I returned to myself again, I realized I had been touching myself with shower head. „Damn, I am so horny lately." I thought to myself.

I went to my room, turned on the computer, checked my email and there it was again. „For Alice part 2" I closed the curtains, locked the door, took the towel off, which was the only thing I had on myself, and put my headphones on. I had turned on the video and watched the colourful shapes for a while. „Repeat. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good. „ I did. „Now start touching yourself. „ I had not even stopped looking at the screen as my fingers went inside my pussy while the other hand was teasing my clitoris. I felt relaxed and great. „Repeat after me. I LIKE MY BODY. I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I will study hard to pass my final exam. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." As I was repeating the chant, I realized I had not been studying enough and with that realization sudden wave of pleasure has arrived. „Again! I LIKE MY BODY. I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I will study hard to pass my final exam. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." His voice demanded it and I wanted to fulfil any of his wish. I nearly cummed by then but I had to repeat it one more time. „I LIKE MY BODY. I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I will study hard to pass my final exam. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good. CUM!" There was no order I wanted to hear more than „CUM!" so after I repeated the chant, I came really hard. Everything went black afterwards.

I woke up an hour later, laying naked on a bed. Was I so exhausted from the run that I went directly to bed? I looked at the books from university in my shelf and with newfound determination, I started to study. I felt really good to do something so important and I had felt as if I was actually making a progress. I suddenly got a feeling, I can pass the exam. NO! NOT CAN! I WILL pass the exam. With ease! I corrected myself.

Rest of the weekend passed quite quickly. I went for jog in the morning and studied for nearly whole day. When I went to bed, I again masturbated to thought of Sandra touching me. She is just so kind, beautiful and sexy. After I came, I had realized the my laptop is turned on next to me on the bed. When did I...? I shook my head, turned it back off and went to sleep.

Next morning, I travelled back to my university town. I stopped at our apartment, which we had rented with my boyfriend. He was sleeping and since I had found beer cans, some opened Vodka bottles and huge mess in the living room, I assumed he had a party here yesterday. I had decided to leave as I wanted to study peacefully, which would not be the case here. I went for university library. I felt great after whole day of studying and decided to hit the gym as well. I really did push myself to my limits, but it felt awesome. It was already dark outside, so I moved to our flat as quickly as I could. When I had returned, I found a note saying „I will be late. Can you please clean the mess? Andrew". I could not believe his audacity! I will not be your unappreciated maid! I was so frustrated. I went directly to shower and quickly cleaned myself. Then I locked myself in our bedroom, closed the curtains and turned on the laptop. I went directly to my email. There it was! „For Alice Part 4". Part 4? I wondered to myself. Was there a part 3? Well, I knew the drill. Got naked, lay comfortably to the bed and turned on the video.

These shapes were so beautiful and relaxing. „Repeat. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." I did without hesitation. After all, obeying was THE WAY. „Now start touching yourself."

„I am, darling!" For a second, my mind slipped. Darling? Why would I call him that? Never mind. I started to focus back to the video.

„Repeat after me. I LIKE MY BODY. I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I will study hard to pass my final exam. I will not be used by my boyfriend! I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." Yeah, who the fuck does Andrew think he is? Mmmm, the pleasure. „Again! I LIKE MY BODY. I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I will study hard to pass my final exam. I will not be used by my boyfriend! I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." He treats me like some kind of servant. I will not be his MAID! Oh my god, I am almost there! „I LIKE MY BODY. I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I will study hard to pass my final exam. I will not be used by my boyfriend! I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good. CUM!"

„I LIKE MY BODY...I WILL STUDY HARD....AND I....WILL NOT...BE...HIS....MAID!" as I screamed those words, I kept orgasming for a long while. I heard Richard's voice telling me something else, but I could not remember, I could not focus. I woke up to sudden noise in the hallway.

„Shhhh, you will wake up my girl." I heard muffled drunken voice of my boyfriend. „Jesus, she really doesn't know how to clean, what a mess." When he said this, I got super pissed. He seemed not to be alone there. Probably crashed out in our place with another of his „friends". I despised him. How did I end up with such a jerk! Then he tried to open the door from bedroom. It was locked. He had started hitting the door, demanding I let him in.

„You know what, Andrew? Go fuck yourself and sleep with your drunk friend in a living room!" I yelled at him and ignore his complaints. After the noise stopped, I went to bed and started to masturbate. Oh, Sandra. I wish you were here and bound me like the last time. I imagined myself to be at her mercy and she was giving me none of it. I came so hard and fell asleep.

Next day, I quickly slipped out of the house and went to a library. I spend half a day there and then participated on my last try for the final exams. I had never been so confident I passed it as I was that day. And sure I did. I was so happy. I called my parents and Sandra to tell her the happy news. After I finished my calls, a thought came to my mind. I should reward myself for my hard work. But what should I buy? I was walking through the town looking for something interesting. Some new clothes maybe? Nah, I had already tons of it and was barely wearing a half. Some new boots? I did not have that many of those, but then again I had my favourites and I would not change them. I passed some fancy restaurant and thought of having a dinner there, but when I had imagined myself sitting alone there, I quickly dismissed the idea.

Sabeios
Sabeios
6 Followers