It's all About Richard Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw it. The place had passed around quite often never paying any attention to it. Sex-shop. I could buy something for myself there. Maybe a toy? Ever since the experience with Richard and Sandra, I had always wanted to buy one. I had browsed them on the internet on few occasions, but never got enough courage to actually order it. Now, I felt even more embarrassed by the fact I was even considering coming inside and doing it face-to-face with some shopkeeper. But it was my special day. Something inside me had started to pull me in there. When I had entered the place, I looked around with guilt in my face, as if I was about to rob it. Out of nowhere, friendly shop assistant greeted me with the smile.

„Welcome to our shop! It is your first time in such a shop, isn't it?" She asked me.

„Yeah." I hesitantly admitted. It felt really embarrassing. „How do you know?"

„Well, most ladies, when they come to sex-shop for the first time, look like they are doing to most shameful thing in the world. Let me assure you, it is completely normal. If you need of assistance or advice, feel free to ask me." She saw right threw me. But it kind of calmed me a little. I was happy she gave me some space to walk around for a while. There were SO MANY things. I did not know where to look first. I was looking for something, I could use on myself and I also discarded all the toys, which tried to look realistically. I had found many options though and I could not decide which one I would like.

„Excuse me!" I hesitantly called shop assistant and I felt my face started turning red as she was coming to me.

„How may I help you?" she asked again with warm smile.

„Ehm... I would... I would like to buy...." I was nearly stuttering and felt stupid that I could not express myself more confidently „...toy for myself" I said quietly as if there was anyone else who could hear us „and I... don't know which one to choose. Could you...ehm... give me an advice?"

„I will do my best. Of course, every woman has a different needs and since you do not seem to have many experiences with toys, I would probably start with something smaller. How often do you masturbate?" she asked me so casually that she really caught me off guard.

„E..e...excuse me?" I asked in shock.

„I apologize for being so plain, but depending on how often you pleasure yourself, I could get a better image of what you need." She gave me an explanation.

„I....I.... once a month?" I hesitantly answered as I was imagining myself getting off at least once a day lately. My face was completely red by that point.

„So, not very often." She said for herself and took out small, pocket sized vibrator and handed it over to me. I was not amazed by its size, but as if the woman read my thoughts, she said „Don't get misled by its small size, it comes with quite a powerful vibrations." And she started to show me different levels of vibrations. „It has amazing effect if you use it on your clit." She said and I had to admit, it would probably be enough for me, but I had longed for something different.

„Mmm, I think I would like... something I could..." there was small awkward pause as I tried to find some not so embarrassing way to express myself „...you know...put... inside me."

„I see. And do you want just vaginal or both vaginal and clitoral stimulation?"

„Mmmm, what do you think is... better?" I asked as I had no idea what I really wanted.

„Well, some women find it too intense to have both stimulation at the same time. But then again, some also enjoy it very much."

„I...I think...I would prefer... both." I felt so ashamed of myself. Here I was, talking to a stranger about me wanting both my pussy and clit to be stimulated. And I wasn't even confident enough, so I probably looked like some stupid young girl.

If she was thinking the same about me, she was very good at hiding it. With a smile, she led me to different shelves, where they had different vibrators than what we had seen before. These had two rods, one longer for vaginal stimulation and one shorter for teasing clitoris as I was explained to. She had shown me few different pieces and I chose very elegant looking purple one. It was quite expensive, but I said to myself „To hell with it! If Andrew can waste so much money on alcohol, I certainly can buy something expensive for please myself as well." As I was finished with this reasoning, I got sudden rush of happiness and pleasure in my crotch area. I was impatiently waiting for shop assistant to bring me my toy from the storage. I wanted to use it on myself as soon as possible. Once I got it, I had wanted nothing more than to go home and use it on myself. Unfortunately, that day I had night shift and had to go to work.

I used to work as receptionist at one hotel in my university city. It was quite expensive and popular resort, so it had a lot of visitors, but we rarely got anyone signing up night, so night shifts were mostly insanely boring. That day was also the case. I watched some videos on Youtube, but nothing really caught my attention. In my mind, I was at home, celebrating successful passing of the exams. Then, I had decided to check my emails. Maybe just maybe....IT IS THERE! I happily thought to myself when I saw „For Alice Part 5" from Richard. I looked at the file and this one was much longer than the previous ones. I was hesitating though whether should I open it or not? I was at work after all. Sure, nobody had arrived tonight and we had no expected guests to arrive but still....As I was weighting pros and cons of such an action, I had not even realized that I subconsciously plugged in my headphones and turned the video on.

Suddenly, all hesitation disappeared. „Repeat. I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." I repeated as a good girl I was. „I know you are at work now" voice continued. „If it is safe, take off your underwear." I paused video and without hesitation took down my panties and then gave a look to camera which was turned to receptionist table. The table was big enough, so it was safe to take the panties off, but taking off bra...that was on completely different level. I had to unbutton hotel uniform shirt. But my darling wished it and I didn't want to disappoint him. I bent down below the table to hide from the camera and quickly done so. I hit play and video continued. „Now, if it is safe, start touching yourself and repeat after me. I LIKE MY BODY. I am pretty woman and nobody should tell me otherwise. I will not be used by my boyfriend! I trust Richard, listening to his voice makes me relaxed and obeying him feels good." I had put one of my hands below the table, lifted my uniform skirt and started to please myself. As I finished saying my chant, my body started to feel really good. „Now take out the present you bought for yourself today and start using it on yourself."

„But... I am at work, how could I possibly do that here?" Sure, I had really wanted to use it as soon as possible, but doing so in public was too much. I nearly convinced myself to stop right there and then but the voice continued. „Do not hesitate! Take out the present you bought to yourself and start using it on yourself."

„Yes darling! Your wish is my command!" Something broke in me. I took it out carefully so the camera could not see it, put plug into a socket to charge it and turned on the vibrations. When I touched my clitoris with it, I nearly exploded. „Sandy was not lying...10...seconds....if....I am....lucky." I said for myself between the heavy breathing and tensing of my own body.

It felt so good. I was enjoying the sensation those vibrations were causing me when the voice said „From now on, you will not be able to cum, no matter how much you will try. You will reach near the climax, but you will never cum until I allow you to."

„What!? You...ca...ca...can't...doo that! " I nearly shouted as I was reaching the orgasm. I could feel it so close, yet I was not able to get there. How horrible, darling! What have I ever done to you to punish me that way? I thought to myself. But voice was not stopping.

„The desire will keep adding up and you will masturbate whenever you have the opportunity and feel safe to do so." I had inserted vibrator inside my pussy and turned on vibrations for clitoral vibrator as well in hopes of getting off. It had fileld my insides and I nearly cummed right then and there again. My mind wanted to cum so badly, my body wanted to cum even more, but I was denied the pleasure. „REPEAT! I will not cum, until I am allowed to." I did not want to repeat it, but I did nevertheless. „AGAIN! I will not cum, until I am allowed to!"

„I... WILL NOT... CUM,.... UNTIL I AM... ALLOWED TO!" I shouted with anger as I was mere seconds from orgasm, my body was tensing up, I was gasping for breath, but I could not reach it. Then it came. Such a simple word I was so longing for. „CUM!" Suddenly my eyes rolled up, my spine bent and my mouth screamed „YEEEES!" quite loudly as I came so hard that I nearly fell from the chair.

While I was still shaking from aftermath Richard continued „You will continue teasing yourself until you get further instructions." I was weak from the whole orgasm, my muscles hurt and I all I wanted was to rest. But it did not matter what I had wanted... what I had needed. I did as I was ordered to. After hour of constant pleasuring myself and not being able to cum, I thought I would go insane. It felt like eternity for me. Then suddenly entrance door had opened and middle-aged couple arrived to accommodate themselves.

„Good evening. We apologize for such a late arrival, but our car got broken on highway. Is our room still free?" Man asked.

I could barely think straight, let alone form any proper sentence, so I just rudely asked „Name?"

„Reservation should be on Wellington. With double LL." Man had answered my question.

„Damn it! What a long surname." I thought to myself, as I used only one hand to type it in while the other one was still teasing my crotch area. I could barely focus on the screen and to be honest, I am not even sure if I wrote the name correctly. Then I had started reaching another climax, so I panted and let slight moan out. „YES....it...is. Room 39." I reached below table for keys as my body suddenly tensed in preparation for orgasm, which had not come and what more, I hit my head on the desk of the table. „Fuck!" I let my swear word out loud.

„Are you alright?" man asked as he thought I was swearing due to the pain. The pain in my head was nothing compared to this torture of being constantly near the orgasm, but being not allowed to reach it.

„Yes.... I am. Here... are your....keys." I answered with heavy breathing. It was so hard to concentrate. But I could not stop teasing myself. For some reason couple would not leave. „Do you....need anything....else, sir?" I managed to ask.

„Shouldn't there be some kind of form to sign?" Damn, I forgot about those. I handed him the paper and while he was signing the women asked.

„Do you hear it too?" and they both started to listen. It was of course the vibrator inside me. It was marketed as quiet machine, but there was no other noise here, so it could be heard quite easily.

I was trying to come up with some acceptable excuse, which was damn impossible task considering I was again reaching yet again for denied climax and my mind was barely present. „It is....the machine..." I said „...the... computer....it is......quite.....noisyyyy." I exhaled as I reached another peak again.

„That does not sound right." said the man and came closer to the desk to hand me over the form. Then his sight fell down on my chest where, due to nature of our hotel uniforms, was impossible not to notice that I was braless (not to mention my nipples were harder than diamonds at this point). For infinite amount of time he was staring me down and I was unable to answer. When he looked back again at my face, he probably saw sad-ass, desperate, orgasm-hungry expression filled with lust so intense, that he rather decided to step away and say „Well, you better get it fixed fast before it explodes." They took the keys and left. „I wish it could just explode." I said to myself desperately.

I was completely exhausted by my state of constant orgasm denial, so when after another 20 minutes passed headphones finally played Richard's voice saying „Are you ready to cum?" I thought of myself the happiest person in the world. „What would you do to be allowed to cum?" asked his voice.

„ANYTHING, ANYTHING YOU SAY! JUST LET ME CUM!" I yelled at my computer.

„Anything?" said the Richard's voice in my ears as if he could actually hear me.

„YES! ANYTHING!" I said desperately.

„Remember this state of desperation and lust. Whenever you hear sentence „Your turn Alexa" you will immediately enter this state. You will do anything to be allowed to cum. Now CUM!" my mind was not able to process half of it, but the word CUM...that I certainly understood. I screamed as if all the built arousal and excitement turned into the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. I fell from chair under the table, shook uncontrollably as I was climaxing the soul out of me. I didn't know how long this state had lasted. Probably for at least few minutes but for me, it was eternal feeling of paradise. I was cumming again and again. Then it all went black as I passed out.

I was woken up by my colleague, who came to switch shifts with me. I was sleeping on the table. How did I get here? Was it just a dream?

„Sleeping again at work, Alice?" asked my colleague who stood in front of the desk. It would not be my first time I had fallen asleep during the boring night shifts, so her assumption was well deserved. „You better not let yourself get caught by the manager." She winked at me and left for dressing room. I tried to remember, how I got here. Whole night was fuzzy. There was no evidence of me doing anything wrong here. Was it just very vivid dream? I felt the best I had felt in a long time, but every part of me hurt so much.

I tried to stand up, but my legs could not hold my weight and I fell to the ground. There I saw my panties and bra on the floor below table and I had realized, it was not just a dream. I quickly put panties on and bra to my purse. I tried to stand, this time successfully. I slowly moved to dressing room, where I saw my colleague getting into her uniform.

„Are you okay, Alice? You look like you are going to fall down any moment." Eve asked worryingly.

I immediately turned away from Eve so she could not see my naked breasts underneath the hotel's shirt „I feel great, it just my body hurts so much. I was hitting gym lately and this is the payback." I lied and we both laughed.

„Do not overdo it next time." She advised me.

„I won't. Probably. „ I hesitantly promised. What happened last night was completely insane. Why had I done something like this? „I am not like that! Or am I?" I said quietly to myself.

I had to wait until Eve left changing room to receptionist desk before I could my clothes. I had returned home where the mess remained untouched, if it was not even bigger. This time though, I had actually met my boyfriend before he left to his job.

„There is my girl! How was your work? Uneventful as always?" He asked without even looking at me.

If only you knew! „Hmm. Something like that." I responded instead. „Why there is such a mess?" I asked.

„Well, you did not clean it yesterday, so it is still there. Oh yeah, I am out of underwear so would you mind to throw it into washing machine?" Before I could reacted he moved passed me, gave me quick kiss on cheek and quickly said „Bye."

I stood there in disbelief. How did I end up like this. But no more. I will not be his slave! I already belong to my darling! It suddenly felt so great. Wait, what? I stood there confused for a while. I went to our bedroom, which was the least messy room in our apartment, and I fell onto bed. That toy was pretty damn good, I wanted to do it again. So I pulled it out of my purse, got naked and turned it on. I was already wet, so I inserted it directly inside me. It felt great. My whole pussy was filled with it and the small one was driving my clit mad. When I closed my eyes, I saw Sandra looking at me with lust so big, that it made me feel like her prey. She jumped at me and stole control of my toys. She thrusted it inside me so hard, biting my nipples and during all of it, she was kissing me passionately. I wanted to take control back, by she was unbelievably strong. I could not do anything. I was so weak, so vulnerable, so horny. Then she suddenly raised my legs and thrusted the toy inside me deeper than I thought possible. I nearly came then. She was so rough with me and I loved it. I was gasping for breath and it all escalated when she put finger in my butt. With both of my holes filled, I felt every movement inside me.

„Oh yes! Oh yes! Right there Sandy!" I shouted while nearly climaxing.

„Do you love me?" She asked and stopped moving both her finger and the toy.

„What? Sandy do not stop, I was nearly there!" I begged.

„Do you love me?" She slowly asked again.

Then I had opened my eyes and realized, I am lying on my back with legs over my shoulders. In one hand, I was holding toy which was inside my pussy, while the other hand was fingering my own butt. I suddenly knew I would not be able to cum, so I stopped and went to clean myself. I opened my laptop and then it all went blank. When I woke up it was getting dark. I was still naked, so I put on my panties and bra, when I realized that the bra was so uncomfortable. I tried another one but got the same result. I guessed my breast were a bit more sensitive that day, so I decided to go braless. It felt great. I prepared some food for myself when I heard keys in keylock. Andrew had returned. And immediately after he entered the flat, he commented.

„Seriously, 3 days and you have not cleaned this place yet?"

„Well, why don't you clean it yourself, mr. I-will-not-do-any-housework?" I retaliated! Sudden rush of excitement hit me. I WILL NOT BE YOUR MAID!

„I work during the day, so you should do the cleaning!" He responded with annoyed voice.

„And I was at work during the night! So I deserve a break as well!" For some reason, I was getting hornier the more I had argued with him.

„You are woman. Isn't it your responsibility to take care of your man!" He shouted back at me.

„ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" That was it! I just had enough him. OMG so much pleasure. „This place better be cleaned tomorrow! I do not care how will you do it, but I am done being your maid!" I shut the door of our bedroom and locked myself in. I nearly orgasmed just from the argument. I immediately tried to finish myself off, since I had been so close, but not matter what I did, it was not working. I was frustrated and I put all that anger against Andrew. I had decided I wanted to piss him off even more, so I got naked on the bed and continued to play with myself. And I certainly was not discreet about it.

I closed my eyes and got to my own world,where Andrew was sitting bound on the chair in front of the bed, where me and Sandra were playing with each other. I moaned so hard as Sandra was licking my pussy, I had been making comments about how she was so much better then him. The angry look on his face was priceless and made me feel so good. Then suddenly, Richard appeared for the first time in my fantasy. His muscular tall body completely naked. He lied on the bed with his dick in all of its majestic state.

„Hop on, if you want." He said and boy did I wanted to. I desired it. I sticked his rod inside me and it had nearly broken me.

„OMG....So....Big." I gasped as I slowly started to ride him. It was so pleasurable. I was in constant danger of climaxing. I saw Andrew's shocked face as I got wild in front of him. „Serves you... right! You... will never be... as good... as he is!" I managed to get out of myself, before Sandra grabbed my head and to kissed me.