It's all Literotica's Fault

Story Info
A female/female romance.
5.8k words
4.65
13.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

This is my entry into the Pink Orchid 2023 for Women-Centric Erotica Challenge. I'm a fella and this is my first entry into the Lesbian Sex category. It's a love story rather than a sex story.

I've enjoyed writing it and hope you enjoy reading it, let me know.

*

"Hi Julie, what you reading? It must be good, I've been stood here ages and you're in your own little world."

I was sitting in my car outside my daughters boxing training; yes you read it right, boxing training. She'd been doing it for about two years, starting when she was sixteen, inspired, I think, by Katie Taylor and was actually quite good at it, already having won a county championship. It was a good sport for her, the fitness and discipline coupled with the ability to defend herself.

She trained three evenings a week and I used to drop her off and rush off to do some chore or other but now I just sat there and relaxed, me time. Since my divorce I didn't have much me time. Work had been good, allowing me to change my hours so I was at home when my daughter got home from school but there was always so much to do, cooking, cleaning, shopping and taking time to help my daughter through her teenage years, a difficult enough time without your parents splitting up.

So now, three times a week, for ninety minutes I'd sit there and relax, daydream, surf the web on my phone and more recently, read. It started before Christmas, one of my colleagues, a bit tipsy at the staff party, mentioned that she and her husband read erotic literature together and had even written stories detailing some of their own sexual shenanigans and had posted them on Literotica. I'd never heard of it but looked it up the next day, looking for my colleague's stories.

They were fairly wild and when I asked her about them she just smiled sheepishly and said, "They're some of our milder stories, you never knew I was such a slut did you." I think I was more embarrassed than she was but we both got a good giggle out of it.

I re-read her stories a few times and found myself getting turned on for the first time in ages. I started reading other stories in all sorts of categories, some were boring but others had me a bit 'hot under the collar' to say the least.

At first I only read in bed but then started to get more hooked, reading whenever I got the chance, which for me was at the boxing. I didn't even mind anymore if the training ran late.

"Oh, hi Sam," I smiled up at my friend through the open window, aware that I was starting to blush and that my free hand was still between my legs. As nonchalantly as I could I removed my hand, resisting the temptation to bring it to my face, and placed it on my knee.

"Oh it's nothing, just something I came across on the web."

"Well you certainly seemed to be enjoying reading it."

I think I blushed even more as I looked up into Sam's smiling face. Did she know my secret, should I tell her, should I bluff it out?

Sam was the mother of one of the other boxers, it was a small club and the boys and girls trained together. I didn't know her that well but we'd met at a couple of tournaments, drawn together as we were the only female parents there, laughing at the testosterone of the men as they'd encourage the boxers to knock seven bells of shit out of each other, some of them were only nine or ten.

Before I could come up with an answer Sam spoke again, "you must tell me what it is, I'm dying for something to get my teeth into."

That did it; I couldn't keep a straight face anymore. As embarrassed as I was, I started to laugh.

Sam smiled but obviously thought I'd completely lost it, finally I had to tell her, "I'm reading an erotic story and when you caught me I was reading a really hot blow job scene, set on a beach. You saying you wanted something to get your teeth into just set me off."

Sam took all this in, her eyes widening and then she started laughing. "That is funny."

"They're not out of training for another ten minutes at least, let me have a look."

Nervously I handed her my phone, telling her to scroll back a page as I was on the second page. I'd never really looked at her that closely, never noticed how blue her eyes were or that her lips moved slightly as she read.

"Wow, that's fucking filthy, but fucking hot as well. No wonder your hand was between your legs when you were reading it. I think my knickers are soaking wet."

I blushed again, both at Sam knowing what I'd been doing and the way she spoke. Before anymore could be said the boxers started to come out, Sam giving me an exaggerated wink before heading back to her own car.

It was our normal post boxing evening routine but even my daughter noticed that something was different, saying "Are you alright mum, you seem a bit distracted."

"I'm fine, just a few things on my mind."

She was like an old mother hen, bless her, cuddling me and telling me I did so much for her but that I had to look after myself as well, "You need to take some me time, maybe go out for a drink with a few of your friends, maybe even go on a date."

I cuddled her back and kissed her cheek, I think keeping a straight face when I told her she was right, and I did need some me time.

It was a week night so as usual I climbed into bed about 10.30, planning on reading a story that would help me relax and give me horny dreams, hopefully inserting myself into the story. Just as I was scrolling I got a text message from Sam.

"Hope I didn't embarrass you earlier. That story has definitely got my juices flowing. I think you're a bit of an aficionado, would you send me the names of some of your favourite dirty stories, I'm sure to enjoy them." She finished her text with two horny devils and a big smiley face emoji.

She was so bold but I couldn't help but smile, actually quite liking the fact that me and Sam were sharing a little secret.

I sent a text back, deliberately misspelling some words, "I wil, but ony textig wit one hand at the mo." I finished with my own little devils.

"Lol, you dirty bitch. Wish I was there so we could read them together."

Woah! Where did that come from? This seemed like a big jump from being embarrassed and Sam finding out my little secret to reading dirty stories together and I presume, masturbating together.

Once I got over my initial shock I convinced myself that she really didn't mean that and was probably just referring to sharing the secret, maybe.

It also gave me a bit of a quandary. I read stories in all the categories, even the incest ones if they were well written enough. But my two favourite categories were voy/exh, where I could imagine myself naked and being watched and the lesbian category. I had always found women easier to get on with and although I'd never consider myself to be gay I found the stories in the lesbian category, particularly those written by women, touched something deep inside me. They were well written, often loving and the descriptions of the woman's pleasure were so much better than 'she was begging for it, I fucked her hard and gave her the best orgasm of her life.'

If I'm honest I also found the group sex ones where there were at least two women also got me horny, so maybe I was into it more than I was willing to admit.

But what to do about Sam. If I sent her lesbian stories would she think I was coming onto her? I looked through my favourites list, fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound as they say. I sent her one exhibitionist story, one lesbian story and one group sex story and followed it with a message saying, "These should keep you busy for the night, kiss kiss, smile, smile."

She didn't reply so I guessed she'd either fallen asleep or was otherwise engaged. I didn't read any stories myself that night but fell asleep with a smile on my face, thinking about our shared secret.

It was three o'clock the next day before I heard from Sam, "You dirty cow, I'm knackered and it's all your bloody fault, I was awake till three, frigging myself silly. Those stories you sent were amazing and then I read more by the same authors. We should have a little book club at the boxing, lol."

I replied with a few emoji's and said that might be fun, although the steamed up windows in the car might be a bit of a giveaway. We texted a few more times and I said I'd see her at boxing the next night.

I'd only been at the boxing five minutes when there was a knock on the passenger side window and Sam opened the door and climbed in, a beaming smile on her face.

"Well, what're we gonna read tonight?"

"I sent you the book list, didn't you get it?" We both burst out laughing, any awkwardness immediately overcome.

"I've got to tell you Julie you've given me a real pep in my step, everyone keeps asking what I'm smiling at. Since my husband fucked off I've had to do with wanking to porn videos but they get boring very quickly, these stories touch other parts and I can nearly imagine myself in them, whereas I could never see myself getting my ass fucked by a ten inch dick like in the videos."

I'd quickly gotten use to Sam's vulgarness and actually quite liked it, a nice change from the prim and proper I'd been brought up with.

Sam asked how I'd first come across the site and I told her about my friend at work. She thought this was hilarious and said she had a few stories of her own she might tell one day. We chatted about all sorts and before we knew it the training was over. Before she got out the car Sam said she was meeting up with a few girlfriends on Friday night for a drink and that I should come. Before I could say no she got out the car and shouted back in 'see you Friday night, I'll text you the details."

"What's happening Friday night?" My daughter asked.

"Sam wants me to go for a drink with her and her friends."

"That's a great idea."

I don't know how but I somehow thought I was being set up. I smiled and said, 'we'll see.' Knowing I'd never hear the last of it if I didn't go.

I was actually looking forward to Friday night but was still a little nervous. I was always on the quietish side, uncomfortable in large groups and found making new friends awkward. There was also the issue of our shared secret, it still made me blush when I thought about it.

We were meeting at a local cocktail bar. I'd never been but someone at work told me it had a good vibe and was a place people would often meet before going on somewhere after. What to wear was another dilemma, my daughter insisting on helping me choose.

I tried on a couple of things I was considering, only to be told they were too 'mumsy.'

My daughter held up a pair of black trousers, "What about these?"

"I haven't worn them in years, they'll never fit me."

"Try them on anyway."

They were snug to say the least, but I was secretly delighted that I could still do them up.

"They show off your bum really nicely."

I was about to call her a cheeky cow when she said "But."

"But what?"

"You'll have to wear a thong or go without, way too much VPL going on."

Now I did call her a cheeky cow before adding "I don't own any thongs."

"Well then you'll have to go without, it'll spell the look of the trousers otherwise."

"I can't go without."

"Why not, everyone does nowadays."

I gave her a questioning look. "Yes I do, if I'm wearing jeans or leggings." She smiled before continuing "but not when I'm wearing short skirts."

"I should bloody well hope not." We both laughed before I finally said, "Do you think I could?"

"Of course you could, you're a sexy, liberated woman. You can do anything you want."

This isn't the sort of conversation you expect to be having with your eighteen year old daughter but it nevertheless made me feel good.

Next we chose a top, eventually settling on a silk blouse I again hadn't worn in an age, my daughter putting on a silly American accent and telling me I was 'one hot momma.'

I entered the bar and was glad Sam was there already, signaling me over to a table where she was sat with two other women. She stood up and gave me a welcoming embrace before standing back and admiring me, giving a little jokey wolf whistle as she did so, "Who knew the queen of the baggy sweatshirts and leggings could scrub up so well."

I sashayed my hips and cocked my head a little as if to say 'you bet I can'

This got a giggle from the other woman and I immediately felt a bit more relaxed. We all seemed to be around the same age, late thirties/early forties and as Sam made the introductions to Jen and Barbara, Barbara put out her hand to shake mine, "Lovely to meet you, Sam has just been telling us about your little book club."

My face must have been a picture because they all burst out laughing, Barbara continuing by saying "I think it's wonderful, I must get my husband reading some of it, might gee him up a bit."

This got more giggles and then Sam went to the bar, winking at me and insisting that I drank something called 'sex on the beach' obviously referring to the first story I showed her.

The evening was lovely, the women great company and the conversation, once we'd all had a few cocktails, satisfyingly lewd, without becoming overly smutty.

At the end of the night Barbara said her husband was collecting her and Jen and did we want a lift also. I was about to say yes when Sam said she'd like some fresh air and fancied a walk, would I walk with her and then we could share a cab. I didn't mind and we said goodnight to the ladies.

I only lived a mile or so from the town centre and Sam lived another couple of miles further on from mine. We set off in that direction and Sam put her arm through mine, saying we could walk to mine and then she'd get a cab from there.

"It's one thing getting dolled up but another thing entirely walking home in these bloody heels."

"You were born to wear those heels, you have a natural elegance when you walk, like a model."

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

"Hope so."

Before I could respond to this Sam giggled and then carried on talking. We'd both had a few cocktails and with our arms entwined we were leant into each other, walking hip to hip.

"I'm really glad you came tonight, did you enjoy it?"

"I really did, Jan and Barbara were lovely and I had a really good time."

"I'd told them you were really quiet, couldn't shut you up once you started."

I went to protest but Sam said, "I'm only joking. It was great to see you come out of yourself a bit."

"I loved it, even getting dressed up was a lovely change."

"You should wear clothes like that all the time, you have a great body, you looked really good."

I wasn't used to compliments and had difficulty believing them, but I liked Sam saying that. I leant in a little closer and said thank you, planting a light kiss on her cheek as I did so. She smiled at this and then a cheeky thought occurred to me. "If you only knew the sacrifices I make for fashion."

Sam stopped walking and looked at me, smiling but obviously a bit confused.

"These trousers were so tight I couldn't wear any knickers with them."

Her face was a picture, her eyes widening and mouth opening before she started to smile and shake her head. "I don't believe you, show me."

"That'll be right." I said laughing and taking her arm again so we could continue walking. Sam ask me if it was my first time going out without knickers and I said it was and that I'd never thought I'd do it, but that I'd loved it. She squeezed my arm and said 'good for you' and then said we should name our book club the Slappers, Flappers and Tarts Club.

In our slightly inebriated state we both thought this was hilarious and when we'd calmed down a bit Sam told me she often went without knickers. "You have to try it with a skirt on, feels wonderful."

I smiled thinking it probably did and then she told me her ex husband loved her to wear skirts with no knickers and would accidently on purpose find a way to lift her skirt up, giving people a quick flash. I wanted to say something about him being a wanker but found I was biting my lip, the thought of it giving me tingles. What I did say was that if I'd taken my knickers off then my ex husband would have probably put them on. I was probably more drunk than I realized but we both got a good giggle out of this.

We weren't far from my house and Sam took her phone out and said she was texting her eldest son to pick her up. I didn't even realize she had two kids, she said she had a nineteen year old and the fifteen year old I'd met at boxing. It made me a little sad that I didn't know more about her and her life, and made me realize I wanted to know more.

He texted back just as we arrived at my house, "He says he'll be here in five minutes."

"Do you want to come in for a minute?"

"No point, time you find your keys and put it in the lock he'll be here. Unless you're going to prove you have no knickers that is."

I stuck my tongue out and loved the way she laughed, her face now more illuminated by moonlight rather than street light. We were still arm in arm and she twisted her body to face me, a coy grin on her face as she said, "Thank you for a really, really lovely night." I smiled back and she leant in and cuddled me, holding on tight, her head nestled into my neck. We heard a car approaching and she pulled back a little, her lips coming to mine and kissing me gently.

It felt amazing and I think my knees went weak. It also felt shocking and my body tensed, stopping me kissing back. Sam broke the kiss, a confused look on her face. She turned and headed towards the approaching car, me calling out "Please text me and tell me you got home safely," after her.

I sat at the kitchen table, wondering if I should open the bottle of wine in the fridge but deciding on a cup of tea instead. It was nearly fifteen minutes now and I knew she'd be home. I wanted to text her but didn't know what to say. In my confusion I even considered dropping my trousers and taking a picture of my naked bum to send to her but thinking that was stupid I decided against it. Should I just send a sorry? Should I ask her to give me time? I didn't know what I wanted. Just then my phone pinged with a message from Sam.

"Sorry for the delay, got home ok but was then dying for a pee. Then I got to thinking of you with no knickers on and well, let's just say I was very distracted." There were two more horny devils at the end.

If you saw me smiling you might have thought I'd won the lottery, she really was irrepressible.

I still wasn't sure what to reply, eventually sending a couple of laughing faces and telling her it was the nicest, sexiest, horniest, lovingest kiss I'd ever had. Then I couldn't stop myself, undoing my trousers just enough to stick my bum out, trying a few different angles and finding from above my head gave the best shot. My two ass cheeks and the valley down the middle brought to life in the glare of the kitchen light. I was even surprised at how good it looked, sending it off with kisses attached to the text.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed, my daughter coming out of her bedroom to greet me, cuddling me before walking sleepily to the toilet. I was in bed before Sam replied, big smiley faces either side of the word HUSSY in capitals.

I woke not feeling the best, a little hungover and my mind a whirl of confusion and conflicting feelings. I took painkillers and a big glass of water and thankfully dosed off again.

I awoke to my phone buzzing, another text from Sam, "Are you free to meet for lunch? Knickers optional." It didn't help to clear my head but it did make me smile. It was quickly followed by another text, "It'll give us a chance to talk." I padded downstairs to get a coffee, a note on the table from my daughter saying she'd gone to meet friends and would see me that evening. I tried to think of something funny to text back but could only manage to say yes I was free and would like to meet for lunch.

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers
12