It's all Literotica's Fault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She texted the name of a country pub that she said did nice food and that was big enough that we could find a quiet table. My first reaction was to worry that I might be over the drink driving limit but then I worked out how much I'd drunk last night and that I'd stopped drinking at eleven. My hangover was due to me not being a regular drinker, rather than how much I'd drunk. Also driving to the pub would stop it turning into a liquid lunch and to me making silly choices.

I could have done some housework but instead I had a long hot shower, laying on the bed afterwards in my fluffy dressing gown as the sun streamed in, feeling horny and fighting the urge to read a dirty story. I looked at the photos of my bum that I'd taken last night and got into a fit of giggles. I actually had a nice bum. Still giggling and not really wanting to stop myself I undid my dressing gown, holding my phone above me and taking loads of selfies, wiggling around as if I was a sexy model, get a grip woman.

It was nearly time to go and I wondered what to wear, should I wear leggings and a baggy top, it was comfortable and maybe a little funny after last nights conversation. I decided I didn't want to be scruffy, deciding instead on jeans and a nicely fitted jumper that I knew showed off my curves, and no I didn't wear any knickers.

The pub was a two hundred year old inn, with nice gardens that led down to a small river. I'd driven past it a few times but had never been in. Sam's car was already in the car park and I was glad when she came out of the garden to greet me. We both smiled a bit sheepishly before she reached out and took my hand, leading me to a table close to the river, a quiet, beautiful setting.

"I'm glad it's a nice day, it's so nice here when the sun's shining."

I nodded in agreement as a young waiter came out and gave us some menus, asking what we wanted to drink.

After he left we sat looking at each other, I think both struggling to find the first words. Eventually I said, "Sorry if I upset you last night."

Sam looked a little confused, "You didn't do anything to upset me, I think it's me who should be apologizing to you."

"I thought the way I reacted to your kiss might have upset you."

"And I thought I'd overstepped the mark and misread the situation."

We smiled sillily at each other before I said "I really enjoyed your kiss, I just wasn't expecting it."

The waiter returned with our drinks and asked had we decided on what food we wanted, we hadn't even looked at the menu but Sam asked what the fish dish was and we both ordered the salmon.

We again sat in silence and I was finding it frustrating and nerve racking, wanting Sam to say something. I spoke again, "How does this work? I don't know how to date someone, I loved your kiss and the way you held me but I'm not gay or lesbian or even bi, I think. Are you gay?"

I could see Sam thinking about her answer and hoped the food didn't arrive before she finally said something. Taking a big breath she said, "Before I got married I tried everything, and I mean everything." Her eyes and smile widened to emphasize the point and I found myself smiling back.

"Some of the best sex I ever had was with women or with men and women at the same time." I tried to act cool but Sam couldn't help but smile at my facial reaction. "Anyway after I settled down to married bliss, which turned out to be not so blissful, I decided I was more into men, certainly as far as relationships were concerned. I was still attracted to both men and women physically but I was happily married and faithful."

"After we separated and got divorced I thought I'd make up for lost time but it didn't work out like that. I went on a few dates and even shagged one fella but it wasn't the same, I realized sex on its own wasn't enough anymore. I needed a connection." I nodded, understanding what she meant.

"And then I met you." "Don't look so shocked. When I was chatting to you at the boxing tournament I was instantly attracted to you, you were funny, kind and very sexy, in your own frumpy, worn out mum type of way."

I poked my tongue out and we both burst out laughing. This time I was glad when the waiter arrived with our food. After he left Sam carried on talking between mouthfuls of the very delicious food.

"I never thought anything would happen, you were very straight and I'd never had a emotional relationship with a woman. Also we both had families and I just knew I was only daydreaming, but that was nice anyway. Then I saw you reading in the car and I could tell you weren't reading a recipe book." She paused for effect and I was pleased that for once I didn't blush. Sam continued, "Anyway, when you showed me what you were reading and then sent on some even hotter stories I was in awe. How could this uptight, beautiful woman be reading this filth, I loved it. I invited you last night just to get to know you even better, only daydreaming again that something might develop."

I was nearly finished my food but Sam had hardly started hers, too busy talking. Smiling at her I said, "Your salmons getting cold." This had the desired effect of us both laughing and smiling.

We carried on chatting, light hearted, just getting to know each other better. The desert was even better than the main course and then we got to the coffees, our lovely afternoon drawing to a close.

Our conversation petered out, the silence not uncomfortable but both of us wondering what to say next. A silly thought in my head transformed into a silly grin on my face. "What?" a Smiling Sam asked me.

"Well, if this was one of the lesbian stories we read on Literotica then we'd go to one of our houses and have mad, rampant sex. You'd be the best pussy licker in the world and give me multiple mind blowing orgasms and then we'd live happily ever after."

"I'd only lick your pussy after I'd played with your tits and sucked and bitten your nipples till you begged me to stop, then I'd slap your ass a few times and then I'd lick your pussy. And just so you know, I am the best pussy licker in the world."

"I'd hold your head in place with my creamy white thighs, you'd somehow have your tongue on my clit, three fingers in my pussy and your thumb up my ass, all at the same time, making me squirt two feet into the air."

That did it, we both burst out laughing. "I hope the looks we're getting from the other tables is because of our laughing and not because they heard what we said."

"I hope they heard us." Sam said. I nodded, sort of hoping they did as well.

I felt more relaxed and happier than I had done in ages. I loved Sam's company and I didn't want the afternoon to end. I was also a little horny.

"What are you doing for the rest of the weekend?" I asked her.

"Not much, the boys are with their dad till tomorrow so I was just going to relax."

I took out my phone and started to text, Sam asking me what I was doing.

"I'm texting to say I won't be home till late, she can get her own supper. I fancy a glass or two of wine, I'm coming home with you."

Sam's face changed from one of surprise to a lovely, cheeky smile, "Are you coming on to me?"

"I don't know, depends on how nice your wine is."

I still had my phone in my hand and on a spur I chose a photo from when I was laying on the bed earlier, one with me trying to smile and look alluring whilst holding the phone above me, just the top of my boobs showing. I pressed send and waited for Sam's phone to ping, a dread and a heat rising in my cheeks.

She opened it and her eyes went wide as she clicked the image for a full screen. "It says on the time stamp that this was taken this morning. Are there more photos?"

"Maybe."

"Show me them."

I acted all coy and said "Nope."

"I better get you home and full of wine, I want to see the rest."

Sam looked at the photo again, studying it. She raised her head and the smile had gone, her eyes full of emotion. In a quiet voice she said, "You are so beautiful."

I'd normally laugh at that but Sam's eyes wouldn't let me, instead I felt my mouth go dry as I almost whispered "Thank you."

I followed her car to her house, my heart and head a mix of excitement and nervousness. She waited for me to get out of my car, smiling at me and telling not to look so worried, she wouldn't bite. This last statement accompanied by her raising her eyebrows to emphasize that she might actually bite.

We walked in together and the first thing that struck me was that the house had a lovely homely feel to it, a bit messier than mine but I put that down to having two sons as opposed to one daughter.

Sam asked did I want red or white and we settled down on her sofa with two large glasses of red, both saying cheers before just staring at each other a bit awkwardly, neither knowing what to say or where this was going.

I had lots of things in my head that I wanted to say but just managed "I'm scared."

"So am I." Sam replied. It wasn't what I was expecting but at least it made us both smile, embarrassed grins on our faces as if to say, what are we like?

Sam took my hand and just held it, me wrapping my fingers around hers to cement the grip. "Julie I hadn't planned on kissing you last night but it just felt right. Then I was mortified, thinking you'd hate me. Then when we met today it just felt right again, more than just good friends. I fully understand if you're not ready or if having a relationship with another woman isn't for you, but...."

Before she could carry on I leant in and kissed her, a gentle, loving kiss that I broke off just as she started to kiss me back, smiling at Sam's confused face. "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming last night and that it really did feel that good."

Sam looked at me as if to say 'and?' I answered by kissing her again. This time we didn't break it, letting go of each other's hands and slowly, but then more urgently, caressing each other's bodies.

Breathlessly we separated, silly smiles and dribbly chins all around as we looked at each other. I took Sam's hand and asked "Can we go to bed?"

Sam was ahead of me walking up the stairs. She stopped and turned to me, "Did you say you can squirt two feet into the air? I'm looking forward to that."

I tried to swipe her ass and told her to 'piss off' as we giggled our way into her bedroom.

12