It's All Relative Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt let that soak in and then asked, "Hey, can I ask you an odd question?"

Larry tilted his head a bit, "Um, from you that'd be a 'normal' question, but sure, shoot."

Matt had to choose his words carefully, "What brought you to the Soaring Honker last weekend?"

"What do you mean?" Larry replied.

"Well, I know you just bought a rig, but why here and why that particular weekend?"

"Oh! It was a last minute change, the wife's idea. We were supposed to go up to Lake Itasca but she learned about this reunion, I think from the website. Long story short... and don't tell her I told you but, well, she never knew her father. Her mom shacked up with some guy who got her pregnant, she never talked about him and she eventually learned from one of her aunts who her father had married. She saw on the park's website that it was hosting a family reunion for the surname of the woman he married. Denise thought he might be here and was looking, or hoping, to maybe meet him." Larry explained.

Matt nodded as he listened, then, "What did she find out?"

"Well she asked someone, I don't know who, seems he passed away a few years back, his wife is still alive but wasn't going to be here."

More puzzle pieces fitting what he knew.

"Gotcha, nothing else huh? Just that he died?" Matt pried.

"Not that she's mentioned, it sounded like it was a short conversation, Denise was kinda depressed about it, she really wanted to meet him."

Larry looked over Matt's shoulder toward his rig and then jumped up, "The Queen is beckoning me, gotta run!"

Matt watched as Larry tried to set up the site but was constantly told what to do and how to do it by Denise. "What a pushy pain in the ass," he thought to himself as he watched his sister.

"Sister, damn, that'll be hard to get used to." He thought.

It wasn't long after that when Dorothy drove by. She parked and waved as she headed into the office. She was dressed very different than her usual attire at the park. Her hair was in a pony tail and she had on a black jacket like top over a pink button up blouse and a matching pink calf length skirt, black nylons and black pumps. He smiled as he watched her ass jiggle as she disappeared into the office.

Matt felt sticky after the humid day and got up to take a shower. It was exactly what he needed. He felt refreshed and had just set down with a wine cooler again when something out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. Like most pads, Denise and Larry's was bordered by privacy hedges and trees. Their new pad, number 14 was situated such that Matt had a clear view even though he was some 50 ft away. Matt noticed a solitary Larry sitting with his back to him.

Matt wondered where Denise and Liz were. Then he focused on Larry, he felt for him. Denise was undoubtedly the Alfa in their relationship. He shuddered a little thinking of Denise arriving back at their RV with a pussy full of his cum and ordering Larry to eat it out of her.

'Best not to judge, they don't seem to be complaining any," he told himself.

He felt like he needed a drink so up he got and headed to pad 14.

Larry was startled by Matt's hand on his shoulder and nearly dropped his beer.

"Hiya Larry, howz it hangin?" Matt said merrily.

Larry shook his head, "Shit, you startled me. Fine, it's hanging just fine" he added dryly.

Matt took a seat, "What's up dude?"

Larry looked at him, "Guess..."

"Ah"

Larry opened the cooler next to him, "Beer?"

Matt nodded and Larry tossed him a Schell.

They passed the time with small talk. Weather, the lake, meeting people, a bit of sports... typical male uncomfortable banter avoiding talking about what was bothering Larry.

They both looked to the 5th wheel when the door swung open.

Denise was wearing a modest canary yellow one piece bathing suit. His new knowledge resulted in Matt looking at Denise in a whole new way. He was almost proud of her. His big sister, by 1 month 4 days.

Matt admired her curves, she really did have a nice shape to her. She took one step down the stairs and stopped when she saw Matt sitting there.

Matt raised his beer to her, "Hello there gorgeous," he said fighting back the urge to add "Sis,

"Well you look nice, very, um... momish. Ya, that's it Momish." Then he looked at Larry adding, "or is that MILFish?"

Larry winced.

She stepped down and called back into the trailer, "Just come out when you feel like it. You need to meet Matt... and it's nice out here so don't hide in there."

She looked at the guys, "So what are you boys up to?" she said as she sat down on the chaise lounge opposite them.

Larry sat quietly so Matt picked up his slack. "Well um, we're just passing the time of day. You know, typical guy stuff... sports, cars, beer, hunting, fishing, stakes, women, comparing cock sizes, fucking, letting other guys fuck our wives, bestiality... just guy talk."

Larry almost spit into his beer and looked at Matt, "Dick," he said.

"No, I'm Matt, not Richard."

Larry shook his head at the sad attempt at humor and Matt grinned like a demented Cheshire cat. They touched beer cans in the traditional male bonding way.

Matt leaned back and put up his feet, "You handle your relationship pretty well Mr. Larry, if I do say so myself," he said.

"Why thank you Mr. Matt. It takes practice and patience but it's pleasing to us. Thank you for you contribution to it." Larry replied.

"Ugh" Matt thought as he took a long drink to drain the can.

The alcohol flowed freely and Matt was a little concerned when Larry started a fire to keep the mosquitoes away. But he didn't set himself on fire and, all things considered, it was a nice ending to a very nice day.

By then it was 8 pm Saturday evening and just getting toward dusk Matt had decided he quite liked Larry. He had a good sense of humor and a quick witty repartee, ya he also had an odd sex life but Matt didn't much care. Half-Sister or no, he was going to be happy to provide his services again if Larry wanted to clean up a cream pie. But Matt was pooped and just as he thought it was time to get up and head to his coach for the evening when the door of the 5th wheel opened and Liz appeared.

Given what Larry had said, what came down the coach was not what Matt expected.

Elizabeth and Denise were night and day. Where Denise was a tall lithe blonde with motherly hips, Liz was shorter at around 5 ft 3 in, she had long wavy black hair which dropped in a pony tail to the upper back, she was full figured with strong legs, guessing a 36C, just the hint of pudginess around the belly. Overall she was more thickly built than Denise. She was wearing a calf length solid green thin cotton day dress, the kind it slips over the head and is so thin it's pretty easy to see if they are wearing underwear or not. In this case there wasn't a lot of jiggling so Matt guessed a bra and panties were under it.

She was barefoot and as she wobbled her way to Liz, Matt continued his assessment. "Plain but attractive," he thought to himself as she plopped down next to Denise. When she did her dress rode up on her legs a bit.

"Very nice calves, firm thighs"... she didn't try to lower her dress. "Very nice, very nice indeed... and evidently she's been drinking a bit," he thought to himself.

"Ahem..." Matt made a sound, "are you going to do the introductions or do I have to introduce myself?"

Denise looked up, "Oh, I'm sorry Matt. This is Liz. Mat Liz, Liz Matt."

Matt stood up and said, "My pleasure."

Denise smiled and leaned close to Liz whispering, "Matt's the guy with the cock I told you about."

Liz looked up at him and her eyes went first to his crotch and then slowly up to his face. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes, just me, Matt... oh, and his famous cock," Matt said with a theatrical bow, he paused and looked at Larry, "or it infamous cock? Oh, well... Matt and his cock."

Just about that time there was a "Hello in camp!" and Dorothy and John walked around the hedge, "that'll be just about enough of that."

They greeted the circle and then sat down. John sat with the guys and of course, Dorothy sat down with Denise and Liz. Each little group descended into their own conversations, the guys telling jokes and drinking more beer and the ladies complaining about men and polishing off beer and wine coolers.

Matt noticed Dorothy looking at him. He smiled sweetly in return. See that she had his attention she asked, "Ok, what's in the box you ordered for us. John tells me we were not to open it until after talking to you."

Matt nodded at John, "Yup, it's well... a, um... well, you'll just have to find out for yourself. It's a surprise and I hope you like it. You have to promise me one thing though."

He had everyone's attention.

"You will not use it until reading all the directions and watching the DVD that came with it." He paused, "promise."

"Oh... and, you have to use it tonight."

Dorothy wrinkled her forehead but nodded. John's eyes went back and forth between Dorothy and Matt, "Okaaaaayy, agreed, I suppose." he said with a grin. Although Matt knew he didn't know what he was grinning about.

Matt was having second thoughts about continuing to fuck Dorothy without John there to enjoy his part. He was just afraid of driving a wedge between them and he had no intention of doing that. So he had decided they needed a marital aid. One that could set off Dorothy and allow John to return to taking a prime part in their love making. So, Matt had bought them a sex machine. The kind you sit on and it stimulates a woman in all the right places. The things weren't cheap but they'd been gracious and he could easily afford one.

The conversation went back to just stuff with girls talking girl talk and guys talking about girls and sex... mostly.

Dorothy repositioned herself next to him and pulled out a stack of about 10 pages of paper. "I got an email today with some more family info."

"Brilliant!" Matt grabbed the laptop, opened it, got the database up and slipped it onto Dorothy's lap, "You know the routine."

Dorothy got up and moved to the picnic table and into some better light where she was inputting the new information.

A little time passed and Matt noticed Denise had placed her hand on Liz's knee and LIz was listening intently. Denise was apparently emphasizing something when Matt notice Liz's eye go wide and her gaze fixed on him. Well not him exactly, more accurately, on his crotch. Liz's nipples were poking even with a bra on and every few moments she'd move her thighs together.

Matt thought, "What the hell are they talking about?"

Matt first noticed a change in Denise. Where her nipples were not obvious before they were now clearly poking at her suit. He glanced at Liz, yup, still signs of arousal. "Maybe just the cool air though," he thought to himself.

He kept shifting his eyes to the girls and scanning. Liz shifted her seat to close her legs, she used her right hand to smooth her dress and then it went between her thighs. A quick check and "hmm, there they are," Matt thought when he spotted Liz's nipples poking through her clothes. A glance back to Denise and "wow."

Not only were Denise's nipples standing proud, her areola were clearly visible around them as a raised bumpy area.

"Time to thin the herd," Matt thought. Matt leaned over to John and whispered, "Go open the box, trust me, you'll enjoy it," then winked.

John took the hint and nodded. He stood up and said, "Dor, it's getting late and we have an early morning tomorrow."

They got up and said their good evenings. Matt smiled at them as they walked away. He was praying they took the gift as it was intended.

There was a prolonged silence. Matt decided it was time to leave and said as he stood up, "It's been a nice evening and nice to see you two again, Liz... nice meeting you. Hope to see you again."

Liz got unsteadily to her feet and quietly said, "Good night," and almost fell over. Denise grabbed her arm and Larry jumped up to steady her.

Denise stood up and said, "Ok guys, help me get this drunken twat inside." With Matt on her left arm and Larry on her right they headed for the 5th wheel. Denise opened the door and they got Liz up the steps without much difficulty. Matt decided Liz was unsteady but not completely wasted.

Denise took her from them and led her midway in the trailer to where the bunk beds were. She stopped and said, "Ok you, let's get you into bed." They were standing with their backs to Larry and Matt.

Matt said, "ok guys, I'll see you tomorrow." He turned to leave but Larry had his finger to his lips for silence, then mouthing, "She sleeps naked," he closed the door, winked and then pointed to a chair. Matt nodded his understanding and sat down.

Liz hiked up her dress, and pulled it over her head. This left her standing in matching white bra and panties. Nothing sexy about them, typical ladies underwear. But Larry was right, this was worth the show.

She lay the dress on the top bunk and then her hands reached in front of her. A moment later and the boys saw the straps on her bra go slack.

"Front clasp" he thought, "sexy."

She slipped out of the bra and tossed it onto the top bunk to join her dress.

Matt was surprised at his own level of excitement. Even though she was still facing away from him watching her strip was having it's effect on him and he had to adjust his seat as his cock grew. There was something very very erotic in watching her.

Denise had moved to stand in front of Liz, facing her.

Keeping her left hand on the top bunk for balance, Liz used her right to slide her panties down. They caught on her hip for a moment but then slipped down exposing her ass to the boys.

Liz had a nice ass, not an "18 year old tight fuck me ass" but a woman's ass. Not too big, not too small, pleasantly plump and shaped with small dimples. The bonus came when Liz went to toss her panties onto the top bunk. They didn't make it and fell in front of her.

"Shit" she uttered.

Liz bent over to pick them up Matt and Larry were treated to a clear view of her pussy. Thick lips surrounded by a wisp of hair just poking through, something Matt liked because he preferred a more natural beaver. Matt tapped Larry on the shoulder, Larry looked at him. "Fuck!" Matt mouthed at him and he rubbed his cock.

She snatched up the panties and dropped to her hands and knees to slip into the bunk bed. The show continued with her tits hanging, her nipples silhouetted by the bunk light. She exposed her pussy to them again as she crawled in. Her shape disappeared behind the curtain when Denise closed it. A few moments later and the light clicked off.

Denise turned toward the guys and paused for a moment. She was smiling when she walked toward to Matt. She stopped and bent over putting hands on each arm of his chair.

Matt's heart was pounding. His sister...

He lifted his hands to her tits as she slowly leaned toward him and brought her lips to his. Denise forced his lips apart and drove her tongue into his mouth. After a brief tongue lashing she smiled and began to pull his shirt up. They broke the kiss just long enough to pull it up and off. She tossed it to Larry as her lips went back to Matt, her hands were busy at his belt and zipper.

Denise licked over his cheek and placed a few firm kisses on his neck before traveling to his chest to nibble on his nipples. She tugged on his waistband so he lifted his ass and she slipped his short off. Rocking back onto her heels she pulled them off his feet.

When his cock flashed into view she faked shock. She opened her eyes wide, brought her right hand to her mouth and said, "Oh my, commando... and look what I found... did we cause this?"

Matt smiled and nodded as Denise grabbed his cock and started to stroke him off. She wasn't making any move to suck but Matt was content to sit back and enjoy, she was a master of this. Something which she had proven when she'd fucked him last weekend.

But after only a few strokes Denise leaned forward and placed a single kiss on the head of his cock, then she stood up and looked down at him. He looked up at her and admired her curves, she looked lovely.

"My big sister," he thought to himself, the anticipation was almost unbearable.

Denise licked her lips and slipped her suit off her shoulders... then using her thumbs she pulled the shoulder straps down. Matt's eyes focused on her tits as she pulled the suit down. The fullness of her breasts almost oozing into view as she pulled it down. Then, in a rush, her full tits erupted over the suit and into view.

Matt reached for her but she deftly stepped back saying, "No, no... not yet" and kept pulling the suit down. Matt almost couldn't contain himself as her suit dropped to the floor. She stood there naked for a moment.

His eyes drifted from her breasts to her belly with it's small C section scar, then to her finely trimmed dark blonde landing strip. About 2 inches wide of thick pubic hair. Most blondes which Matt had had the pleasure of had more sparse pubic hair. Not Denise, hers was dense but finely maintained.

She kicked the suit to Larry. Then she bend forward and took Matt by the hands pulling him to the carpeted floor.

She positioned Matt on his back just in front of Larry, his shoulders just in front of his feet. Matt noticed that sometime during Denise's stripping Larry had taken his clothes off and he sat naked on the chair next to the one Matt had been in.

Denise stepped over him, he looked up her long legs to the trimmed hair between her legs. She looked down at him and smiled as she bent over and put her hands on Larry's knees, then she squatted onto her knees. Matt raised his hands to her ass as it descended. It took her a moment and his hands helped her to get adjusted just right. Now her pussy hovered just above Matt's face.

Matt's cock was raging now. He could smell her muskiness and her pussy's closeness was driving his lust to new heights. He tried to pull her immediately to his lips but she resisted. Sister or not he wanted to eat it. So he studied her pussy. Her bush trailed off into baldness about where her clit was. Her arousal had her clit enlarged and it was poking out beckoning his tongue. Her outer lips were flared just enough to let the inner lips peek out. There was a drip of her fluid on one of her labia. Matt struggled to reach his tongue up to lick if off and then turned his head to place a kiss on her left inner thigh.

He felt her quiver and she leaned forward to take Larry's cock in her mouth. As she dropped her head to swallow him she lowered herself and Matt began to suck and lick her pussy.

Matt put his hands on the top of her thighs to hold her firmly against his lips and went to work.

It was his first taste of Denise. He loved the initial tartness of a woman on the tongue but after a few moments of stimulation it was replaced by the deliciousness of a woman's "love nectar" as he chose to call it.

He decided to tease her a bit. He lingered kissing and licking at her thighs right where they met on each side of her pussy. Avoiding her pussy directly he moved back and forth, thigh to thigh blowing over her pussy each time. He reached around the outside of her thighs and put his fingers between her legs to part her lips. Her lips parted to expose her deepest inner self to him. Matt let his tongue slip over her lips and swirl around her vaginal opening. He traced up and over her clit and back to her lips.

Denise expressed her pleasure with him when he felt her right hand on the back of his head pulling his face harder against her. This time he resisted and gazed at her pussy. The single drip he'd seen and licked away had been replaced and her pussy was oozing. He licked around her lips to gather it up and then, suddenly, he opened his mouth and clamped it over her clit. Just for a moment he did nothing but suck on her clit. Denise's hips quivered again and she grabbed a handful of his hair... then he released his tongue on her clit.