It's All Relative Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and clenched her thighs. Matt alternated between lashing, licking, sucking, pressing, and kissing her clit and surrounding area. Most men screw up cunnilingus by focusing on the exposed portion of a woman's clit and don't know the clit is much larger and also inside the woman. Matt's ministrations around the nub had it's effect. As each moment went by he could feel it getting bigger and bigger when his tongue slipped over it.

Larry must have been enjoying himself as well. There were moans and quiet, "Ya, oh that's good" coming from him as Denise sucked him off. Soon he let out a grunt, "ya, ya, ya... fuck... I'm cuming."

"That was quick," Matt's mind registered the short time it took for Larry to get off.

Even in Matt's preoccupation dealing with Denise's clit it occurred to him that guys usually gave a woman a warning before cumming during a blow job. Women gave no such warning when a guy was going down on them. Made no difference to him, he wanted those juices. In his view they were a reward for a job well done.

Matt couldn't see directly but he felt Denise's body shift just a bit as she lifted up on her husband's cock until just the head was in her mouth. It was only a few moments until Larry groaned and unloaded into her mouth.

To keep up with the pace and now that his face was properly buried in her pussy Matt moved his hands up over her stomach to Denise's nipples and pinched. Again, her reaction was immediate. There was a muffled high pitched, "mmm, mmm, MMM" which grew the harder Matt pinched her nipples. From their first love making session he knew that Denise wanted her nipples not just pinched but violently pinched. It seemed her nipples and clit had a direct linkage.

Matt pinched them as hard as he could. Denise moved both hands to his head and pulled him hard up against her pussy. He was lucky that he'd clamped around her clit because that positioned his nose deep into her bush but he could still breath.

Denise lifted her head off of Larry's cock, "GOD YA, uhhhhh..." her loud yell was smothered by Larry's lips meeting hers. Matt felt that Larry's hands were seeking Denise's nipples so he released them to him and moved his hands to support her ass.

Denise's pussy was almost gushing now. Her already large clit had grown in size to become about a half inch long and thick. In the midst of Matt's lusty tongue work the size was registering. She had the largest clit he'd experienced and it only spurred him on.

Denise's hips began to tremble and her ass cheeks clenched up under Matt's hands. Matt could hear Larry now, "cum for me, cum for me... there you go."

Matt sucked as hard on her clit as he could as his tongue lashed around it. He felt her clit pulsate and her body quivered. "GAH!" came out of Denise followed by a heavy exhale which jerked her pussy against his face as each orgasmic wave washed over her.

Matt released her clit and let her jerk her pussy onto his mouth where he drove his tongue as deeply as her could.

"yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, GOD..." her whisper grew louder and louder until she cried out in another high pitched squeal, "ohhhahhhh!" She ground her pussy on his face, doing little circles with it.

Matt had jabbed his tongue as deep as he could get it, his lips tightly pressed to her labia. Her pussy was pulsating in contractions around his tongue when her vaginal opening simply opened up around his tongue and her vagina released a small rush of fluid into his mouth. He drank it all in, the muscles of her vagina continuing to clench and un-clench around his tongue.

Matt didn't stop or even pause. His lust was focused on her and when it seemed her orgasm was calming he returned to her clit.

Denise was coming down off her orgasm when Matt latched back onto her clit and began driving up into another orgasm. She had him by the ears now smashing his face against her pussy. Just as Matt's sucked her clit into his mouth again he felt a set of fingers touch his cock.

For just a moment there was surprise but he quickly concluded it had to be Liz. The thought pushed him to another lustful peak and he attacked Denise's clit with new gusto.

The set of hands on his cock soon grabbed it and stroked. After only a few moments of that a tongue licked the head and lips slipped over his cock and began to bob up and down on him leaving him wetter and wetter with saliva and pre-cum.

The mouth left his cock, there was movement, a foot touched his hip, then a knee touched his knee, a sense of something descending, and then fingers lightly pointed his cock up, then soft wet flesh pressing on the head of his cock.

Matt let his mouth drop away from Denise's clit to focus on the feeling. He felt the lips begin to part and pressure on the head of his cock for a moment. Then the head slipped inside. Matt sighed to himself and let his hands move seeking what was over his cock.

His hands found calves, then thighs. Following the thighs up they found hips and ass. Liz was in a reverse cowboy position over him.

She dropped her ass on him and he slipped deeper and deeper until he felt the pressure of her cervix on his cockhead, but she didn't stop. A moment later her ass settled onto his hips. He felt her weight press him into the carpet as she sat firmly on him and rotated her hips a bit to get comfortable. Then she leaned forward toward his feet, grabbed his ankles, and started to fuck him.

Liz didn't lift her ass at all. She moved her hips forward and backward with her full weight keeping her pressed onto him.

Matt had never been with two women at once and he quickly hit sensory overload. He felt his balls getting ready to erupt and started raising his hips to Liz as she fucked him. He grabbed her hips as the moment grew closer and latched onto Denise's clit biting down to let is tongue lash at it.

Denise quivered at the renewed attack on her clit and the associated pain of that tender nub being bitten. She rotated her hips, spread her thighs, and used her hands to lift his face tighter against her.

Liz must have sensed his impending orgasm because she increased the speed of her hips forward and backward.

Denise had been simmering and now came again on Matt's face. Her thighs clamped his head and he felt her hips lurch forward as her pussy began to twitch, and she let out a, "gah... ya... God... ughhhhhh." Matt released her clit and drove his tongue into her vagina again just as he lost focus because of his own climax.

Liz moved her right hand to fondle his balls and that marked the end for Matt. He squeezed Liz's hips and thrust himself up as his cock finally gave in. He could feel his cockhead expand with every release of his seed. With every spasm he jerked his hips up against her. She sat with her full weight on him and kept slipping and sliding on his cock.

They remained like this slipping, sliding, licking, rubbing, for some time. Finally Denise lifted up off of Matt's face and collapsed her upper body onto Larry's lap.

Matt finally had the opportunity to see who was sitting on his cock. He was still coming down off the orgasmic high and ran his hands up and down her sides. Liz kept up the same movement forward and backward over his cock never altering speed or direction.

He knew he was softening but that didn't seem to matter because in a very few minutes Liz's smooth movements changed to sliding her ass toward him and then a quick jerk of her hips over his cock back toward his balls again. There wasn't a sound when her ass tightened up and she froze, the only sound was her breathing in and out rapidly from her nose. Then, in silence, her back arched, her ass and thighs clenched and unclenched as her hips made little jerks up and down.

Then Liz froze again, experienced a full body quaking but all you could hear from her was her gasping with each spasm. Then she collapsed forward toward Matt's feet and lay onto his legs. She lay panting with her body raising up and down with each deep breath. Her laying down rotated her hips and Matt now had a direct view of her pussy with his cock still embedded in side her. He stroked her ass gently and admired it. There were a few blemishes but it was full, not huge, not flabby but firm.

His cock was softer but still inside her. The outside was streaked with the whiteness of mixed man and lady cum and the juices of love. Liz lay still for a while as Matt stroked her ass.

When she'd recovered and rose up on her hands and knees and Matt's cock slipped out of her. He saw that she had a full bush, now matted with fluids. As he expected it was followed by a long thick string of cum. It poured out onto his cock and balls. After a moment, Liz pirouetted on her knees and came fact to face with him for the first time.

Matt supported her by placing his hands on her waist. She kissed him lightly on the left cheek and said, "Thanks, that was nice." Then she pirouetted again and crawled to her bunk. Matt watched her as she crawled away, her matted wet pussy oozing, her tits swinging, ass shaking, and the string of cum making it's way down her right thigh.

Given have a chance he'd go after it again but instead he let his head fall onto the carpeted floor where he was looking up at Denise's pussy again. Liz disappeared into her bunk.

Just when Matt thought the evening was over Denise started moving, and it wasn't off of him. She shimmied her legs down the side of his legs until her pussy slipped over his cock.

Matt said, "what do you have in mind?" and reached up to grab her swaying tits.

Denise looked down at him and smiled, 'So I guess Liz likes you" she said.

"She didn't complain," he replied.

She got her hips where she wanted and reached down between her legs to spread her lips then, with a little adjustment, she slipped them over his still slippery cock like a bun around a hotdog.

Matt's cock was semi erect, Denise put her hands over his on her tits and gyrated her hips. Matt groaned with pleasure as his cock slipped between her lips and over her clit. Liz and Matt's combined cum was providing the lubrication, and there was plenty of that.

Denise let her head fall forward. "mm, ya" she whispered each time he felt his cockhead slip over her clit. She wasn't making any effort to get him in side and for a while he suspected she was just going to masterbate on him. But Matt's cock decided other wise and he started to get hard again. She felt this new hardness between her legs.

"Oh!" she smiled at him, "that was quick" she said and let more of her weight settle onto him.

Soon his cock was hard again and Denise slipped high enough to let his cockhead get in position to enter her. She shifted her hips and Matt lifted his hips. With almost no effort he slipped inside. Denise paused for a moment. Their eyes locked and she smiled as she lowered herself and he slipped deeper and deeper.

Matt had a fleeting moment of hesitation when the thought of "sister" flashed through his head. It quickly was replaced by the fantastic feeling of pussy engulfing cock.

Matt savored the feeling and gripped her tits harder the deeper he sunk. Finally she bottomed out. With Denise her pussy couldn't take all of his cock and the head of his cock pressed hard against her cervix, there was still an inch of his cock outside. But Matt decided in a flash that he'd had enough of being fucked. Both Denise and Liz had sat on him and fucked to their desire, now he wanted to do some fucking of his own.

In a flash he thought, "if she likes a little pain, lets see if she likes this position."

"Not this way this time," he said. He let go of her tits and put his hands on her ass to pull himself up into a sitting position. Then he balanced on his left arm and lifted his ass off the floor so he could pull her left leg forward so that it was around his waist. Then he shifted and did the same with her right leg.

She must have sensed he wanted to move because Denise said, "OH!" and wrapped her legs around his waist to lock her heals together and then wrapped her arms around him to hold her self tightly against him.

Matt then rolled to his right so that she was under him. She let out a, "omph" when she let go of his body and plopped back on the carpet.

Matt pulled up his knees next to her hips and sat up. He looked down at his sister, Denise was very attractive. Well kept blonde hair, pretty face, narrow nose, thin lips. Her tits were framed by her tan lines, full Mom tits, a good C size with small but very very hard erect nipples which she was now pinching herself. Her hips were wide but not overly so, a small C section scar on a belly with a few stretch marks, but in shape.

Matt pulled her legs from around him until they were straight up his body next to his head. Then he grabbed each by the ankle and slowly pushed them up over her so that they were folding from the hips back over her body. He watched her face to make sure she was comfortable enough with it, he saw nothing but pleasure.

Denise closed her eyes as her legs were bent up over her.

He kept pushing until her feet were next to her ears. In honesty, he was surprised she said nothing and exhibited no indication of pain other than a grimace or two. In fact, she'd released her tits and now had her hands on her calves helping to hold them in place. She was bent over completely in half.

Matt leaned forward to put his weight on her ankles and raised up on his hands and feet. He slowly let his cock slip in and out of her a few times testing balance and her reaction. She had sucked in her bottom lip and he saw that she'd bit it each time her hit bottom in side her.

He then released the pent up lust he'd been holding as he let the women use him. A man needs control sometimes and this time, he was in control. Matt started slowly with long slow stroked in and out. His cockhead would just slip out of her and then he'd go balls deep in one smooth stroke, repetition... over and over again, increasing speed until soon the room was filled with the "slap, slap, slap" of their hips hitting each other. Matt's ass was pistoning rapidly up and down.

Denise picked up a vocal rhythm each time his cock hit her cervix she'd utter a sound, "ya, ya, ya, ya, oh, fuck, deeper, ya, ya, ya, ya, mmmm" while at the same time grimacing. She had wrapped her arms inside his and had her hands squeezing his upper arms pulling down on him with each thrust.

Having come about a half hour ago with Liz Matt's cock felt like heaven but he wasn't anywhere close to cumming. Denise on the other hand was getting close to a peak. Her hands moved to his hips, she dug her nails into him each time he slammed into her.

At one point Matt glanced up at Larry, who was sitting a few feet away on the chair. He had his cock in his hands and was stroking furiously.

Matt let go of Denise's ankles to rest his hands on either side of her head, her ankles moved to press against his shoulders. This apparently shifted her pussy just enough for all the sensations to peak for her. Within moments her whole body tensed as if on a precipice. Her only movement for a few moments was her mouth, "oh ya, ya, ya, mm,, ya" with each hit.

Matt looked down to her and said, "cum for me, cum for me, let it go..."

Her mouth opened in a silent scream, she shook her head and then let out a "GAH!!" as her eyes rolled back into her head her hands frantically sought his ass cheeks as her hips jerked up against him. Her whole body trembled.

The friction Matt had been experiencing vanished into a flood of hot fluid and flesh around his cock. He tried to ignore what she was experiencing and concentrated on keeping up his pace and impact.

Over the next 5 minutes or so Matt kept up his assault on her and Denise would orgasm, settle for a moment and then orgasm again. He counted three strong unmistakable ones and there may have been one or two little ones.

Finally Denise began pushing up on his belly as she said, "stop, stop, no more."

Matt felt his own orgasm brewing and leaned back until he was sitting straight up and his legs knees were next to her hips. He put her legs over his arms and then gripped the top of her thighs and concentrated on his own release as he pounded into her.

The tsunami of sensation washed over him and he pulled hard on her thighs sinking himself deep inside just as his balls released up their pent up lust. It almost hurt when they erupted. Matt jerked himself deeper and deeper, the head of his cock was firmly pressed against her cervix as he ground his hips.

Without warning, and Matt certainly wasn't trying to do to this, but Denise's eyes popped open, she grimaced and let out a painful "ayaie!" Matt felt the pressure on the head of his cock give way and he slipped inside a tight ring as the remaining inch of his cock slipped inside her.

Larry dropped his cock and knelt on the floor next to her, "Denise!" he said.

Matt looked at Denise, she was biting her lip and there were tears in her eyes. He was afraid to move.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

She nodded and said, "Just don't move."

Matt felt the tight ring around the head of his cock twitching and grasping at him. Something deep inside her was clamped around the head of his cock, just around the base of the head.

He could only imagine that that tight ring was her cervix and that he'd unintentionallly pushed through it. He had no idea if that was a good thing or bad thing.

They lay still for a few minutes and then Denise said, "ok, it passed. Try it again."

Matt moved a little, just grinding his hips against her. The tightness had relaxed a bit but here was still a firm ring around his cockhead just below the head.

"Want me to pull out?" he asked.

Denise paused for a moment before saying, "Not yet, it's getting nice again."

With that tacit "OK" Matt moved his hips slightly out and then back in. He felt the ring pull against his cock but the head stayed inside. He found he could stroke in and out about an inch without his cock head slipping out.

Denise was getting into it again. She slipped her right hand between her legs and was stroking her clit. In a few minutes she was panting again and she had another smaller orgasm which Matt felt in a completely new way this time. He was used to the spasms and clenching of pussy but the cervix clamped down on him and he was certain it was pulling at the head of his cock to suck him deeper inside. At first he wasn't sure but then he was positive.

When Denise finally settled he very slowly pulled his cock out. She winced a bit when he felt the tight vice of her cervix close and then he slipped all the way out. Matt sat back on his heels and looked at her pussy. She was soaked, hair was slick and matted with a thick goo of her own juices and Matt's cum. Her clit and lips were nearly blood red and still swollen.

He noticed Larry looking at his wife's cum covered pussy. "There you go, Lar, time to clean up," Matt said as he rolled away to lay on his back a few feet from them and wound up facing Liz's bunk. There she lay, holding the curtains back, watching.

Matt stood up and got dressed. The whole time Liz was watching him as Larry ate out Denise.

"I'll see you folks tomorrow then." He opened the door and stepped out in to the sweet smelling warm night. Pausing for a few minutes to take in the full moon and nice it was, he started his walk back to his coach.

Glancing over to the office and Dorothy's and Johns attached home he saw that the lights were still on in their bedroom. He smiled to himself again and hoped they were having fun with the present.

The closer to the coach he got the more fatigued he felt. "I need a vacation from all this fucking," he thought with a smile. He was still in awe of the situation he found himself in. If you had told him 3 years ago he'd be fucking relatives in droves you'd have been thought a mad man.