It's All Relative Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coining a line from a Monty Python movie Matt put his finger to the side of his nose and winked before saying, "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more."

Dorothy slapped both of them, "Stop it."

John grabbed her by the waist and kissed her neck before saying his line from a movie, this one from The Princess Bride, "As you wish."

"You two are awful, acting like a couple of love struck teenagers, indeed." Matt chided them.

They sat chatting until 9 pm when it got too cold to be out anymore. Matt was glad the topic of sex didn't come up beyond innuendo. He wanted to back out of their love life and he appeared to have succeeded. They excused themselves and headed back to the house and Matt went inside to do some last minute titivating before Mom showed up.

Once he finished he sat down with all his digital pictures he'd taken recently, there were hundreds. He was mulling over how he could "accidentally" fuck his mother and thought similarities in sisters might be plausible and looked closely at a group picture of Aunts and their daughters. It included Aunt Sheila and her daughter Brittany, Aunt Vonnie and her daughter Melody, Aunt Rebecca and her twin daughters Charlotte and Delores and youngest daughter Marsha, and Aunt Vicki and her daughter Peggy.

It struck him how some daughters were the spitting image of their mothers and in other cases the daughter looked nothing like their Mom. Case in point was Sheila and Brittany, other than age it was clear they were mother and daughter but on the other hand there was Vicki and Peggy. No two people could look more different. Vicki was shorter large woman with enormous breasts and flabby arms while Peggy was a lovely shaped 27 year old woman who, although she looked older, ranked high on Matt's "Doable' chart.

The only sister missing was his mother Joyce so he pulled up one of the pictures of her he'd taken in Fiji and resized it in order to compare how the sisters all looked together. His optimism evaporated when he saw that it was noticeable they were sisters but confusion over who was who likely wasn't plausible. He closed the laptop and got ready for bed.

He was all prepared to sleep on the couch while Mom was there. It was damned comfortable and he'd waken up in the morning still on it more than once.

Joyce, Matt's mother, was due to fly in at 10 am. When he looked at the flight tracker app on his phone he saw that her arrival in Fairmont was delayed until 1 pm. He updated Sheila via app and about 11 am he got a call from her younger sister and his fuck buddy, his Aunt Sheila.

Typically for Sheila, she didn't fuck around, "Morning handsome, you ready to take a go at Mommy now?"

"Jesus, I hope you're alone." he replied.

"Nope, sitting here with Vonnie and Vicki."

Matt cringed, he didn't mind fucking his Aunts and Cousins but he'd wanted it to remain a secret between themselves. "So now Vicki knows about, well... us or me?"

Sheila lowered her voice a bit, "Well, Vonnie of course knows, Vicki doesn't know ALL the details. She's family but not family family." She said as if that was going to make perfect sense to him. She ending with, "She knows that you and I had that first accidental play date. Nothing else."

"Well GOOD," he said, "Keep it that way, ya blabbermouth."

Sheila passed over his remarks, "Vonnie and I were going to meet the airplane, can we catch a ride with you?"

Matt shifted gears from fuck buddy to nephew again, "Sure, she's due in at 1, Noonish sound ok to pick you up?"

"See you then Matt." Sheila said and hung up.

Matt picked up Aunts Sheila and Vonnie precisely at 12 pm and they arrived at the airport about a 1/2 hour early since it was only just outside of town.

The shuttle from Minneapolis/St. Paul arrived on time. Joyce was the third person off the small twin turbo prop. She liked to fly and be comfortable so she was dressed in a light colored button up blouse and a calf length light dress with open toed flats all set off with some designer's sunglasses and a lovely pearly necklace. Her "black" hair was dyed a dirty blonde. She'd started that when it all began to turn gray on her.

"Damn" said Sheila as she nudged Matt, "she's lost weight and looking pretty hot."

Matt had to agree but didn't say so. He stood in the background and observed as the three sisters had their reunion. He couldn't help his mind picturing them having sex, naked writhering on a bed, legs wrapped around each others necks.

But Sheila was right, she had lost weight and had a real figure now. She'd never been fat but now, he pursed his lips and blew a silent whistle thinking to himself, "She looks awesome."

Mom was the classy stylish woman she always was. While Sheila and Vonnie kissed her on the cheek and hugged her tightly, Mom came across as distant, kissing the air and only patting them on the back.

Her eyes caught sight of Matt and she lit up, "Matt!" she said as she quickly stepped to him and pulled him in tight for an embrace. It flashed through his mind, "who is this and what did she do with my mother?" Mom didn't hug.

Historically Joyce was a loving but distant mother, always presenting herself as a well heeled formal, even stuck up, woman.

But this wasn't the same mother he'd left even months back when she left on her cruise.

This Joyce was almost bubbly in comparison. She kissed him lightly on the lips, at least that was her normal way, and asked, "So, tell me all about this sister of yours."

It flashed across Matt's mind to say, "Well just after meeting her we fucked like rabbits" but instead he shook his head and said the much better chosen, "I'll tell you all about it in the car."

"Ok fine," she pinched his cheek, "how's my little Matt these days?"

"My Little Matt," the phrase she knew he hated.

He picked up her bags some airline guy had set near them. "I'm good Mom" he said when he saw Sheila silently pretend to cast a fishing line and reel it in. "Ah, she thinks she's fishing for info, but why the hell would she be fishing for info?"

Just then Vonnie grabbed his arm and tried to defend him, "Well he's not so little any more."

Matt was left speechless by the open ended innuendo.

Mom just stood there blinking until Sheila jumped in, "Yep, he's grown into a nice young man. You did well J."

He answered Mom as they left the terminal, "No worries mom, all is well, I'm finally into the rig and free to roam, all over, everywhere, the world is my playground, wandering near and far, sowing oats, making friends, screwing other friend... "

"Oh shut up," she finally said.

"Well you asked," he said innocently.

From there Sheila and Vonnie took over the conversation. He put Mom's bags into the boot as the three jabbered like mocking jays and then all three of them got into the back seat of the Audi. There was plenty of room back there in the A9 and it was Vonnie behind Matt as he drove, in the middle sat his mom Joyce, with Sheila on Joyce's right.

He'd been nearly at his rig when they told him to head for Vonnie's and he'd been told he didn't get a vote on it.

In the back of his mind he had the thought that maybe Sheila and Vonnie were looking forward to some "sister" time tonight. Any idea's he had about working on Mom couldn't pan out and in any case he didn't relish the drive back to the Soaring Honker.

Much to Matt's disappointment the drive was uneventful but for 3 things. First, his mother insisted on hearing every detail about his newly discovered half sister. Of course, he left out the fact that they'd been fucking before he knew they were siblings. Then Vonnie changed the subject to how great Joyce looked and, after some pressure to reveal why she was so bubbly, Joyce admitted to two things. She was on an anti-depressant now and her travel on the ship had been the best time of her life. She thanked Matt profusely for buying her the cabin on the ship and she'd been loving it. Matt had to admit, It showed, Joyce looked great.

He'd gotten a serious flash of thigh when she had pulled her dress up a bit when she got into the car and she'd kept it above her knees during the drive. The dress was firmly clamped between her thighs so he didn't get a panty shot but that wasn't for lack of looking and hoping. Once mom caught him looking, she flashed a wink and a smile.

He'd listened closely to their conversation back there, he didn't hear anything even remotely suggesting she knew something and even lowered her voice a bit to tell Sheila the only thing she lacked now was a man in her life.

Sheila's reply had him smirking with secret knowledge. She patted Joyce's thigh and said, "Aw, we don't need men, do we?"

Mom shushed her and talked a bit about the ship she now lived on.

Apparently most of the cabins on THE WORLD were owned by corporations and the ridiculously wealthy. Meaning they were empty but for a handful of days a year. Less than 1/4 were full time live-aboards like Joyce.

Matt was glad he'd bought the cabin as an investment. He'd found a bargain with a seller from Malaysia. The value had tripled in only 9 months and was now worth just under $14 million. As agreed upon, his mother acted as if the ship was just an around the world cruise. No one other than mom knew of his windfall in winning the lottery a few years back.

They made good time and arrived at Vonnie's farm north of Burt, Iowa at a little after 2 pm. As the sisters sat down to yack he carried the bags into the basement, the same basement where Brittany had told him his mother had seduced her.

He got to the basement and it had been completely renovated. It used to be a pretty plain looking place with a coal chute in one corner, an old roller style washtub, and four double beds scattered around. Now in the far right hand corner the old coal chute was now a nice living area. The walls were now finished and painted, there was a small sitting area with a kitchenette, a full bathroom, and laundry. The beds were arranged differently. There was a support post in the center of the room and the bed headboards were placed in a square around it, each bed facing a different direction.

He had planned to leave at 9 pm but damned if they didn't breakout a photo album and start talking about "who's who in the zoo."

Matt furiously jotted down notes and took pictures of photos and documents, it was after midnight when his mother finally said that her jet lag was going to put here completely out, she had to get to bed.

Vonnie and Sheila insisted Matt spend the night. "The drive was too long", "along rural roads", and Vonnie simply "wouldn't have it."

"Ok, alright, I'll stay," he finally, but not reluctantly, gave in. It meant he'd be spending the night in the basement with Sheila and his mother. He didn't know what to expect but his cock was apparently ready to oblige if needed.

He helped Aunt Vonnie clean up in the kitchen, she gave him a hug and kissed his cheek in thanks.

Matt descended the stairs and found his mother looking around in her suitcase and Sheila was sitting going through her own bag. He sat on the edge of the bed next to his mom's and Sheila said, "oh no, not that one, I always sleep there" and gestured to the bed opposite his mother's.

He sat down on the bed so that he was facing away from them. As he started to take off his shoes he said, "Well, um, you know, I don't have any thing to wear to bed so I'll be in my tighty-whities, or tighty-bluees I hope you don't embarass easily." He knew the answer for both actually.

During their time in Fiji Matt's mother had seen him in his bathing suit many times and it was probably more revealing than his underwear. Likewise, Matt had seen his mother topless quite a bit but her bottoms were pretty typical of what he called a "Mom suit" looking like full size mom panties. Sheila had seen him "up close and personal" on multiple occasions, no problem there.

His mother answered for them both, "It's ok sweetie, we won't look."

Sheila added, "Honest."

Matt shucked off his clothes and slipped into bed. He had just snuggled down enjoying the feeling of the nice comfy bed when he opened his eyes and realized why Sheila wanted him in that particular bed. True to her word to help him out with his mother, she had set the stage for him to do some voyeur work.

He was looking almost directly at an old full length floor mirror. You've probably seen them, about 5 feet tall bordered by a sculpted wooden frame, very antique-ish. The view looked across mom's bed directly at the sitting area and the door to the bathroom. Certain lights were turned on. Each bed had it's own reading lamp on the head board, the one on his mom's bed was on illuminating her bed and shining into the kitchenette and the light in the bathroom looked to be a nightlight just bright enough to see for the middle of the night piss. The reading lamp brightened it up considerably.

He watched as his mother found what she was looking for, her night time pills. Being so jet lagged he was certain she didn't really need all of them but, being a creature of habit, she took them. With the addition of an anti-depressant, probably Paxil, he knew she took Amitriptyline for blood pressure and some other pill related to female issues.

Joyce pulled out her nightgown and turned for the bathroom. Matt was familiar with it. Mom wore it every night. He saw it as a kind of comfort to her and he had to admit, it was soft and looked quite comfortable. Sheila snatched it out of her hands.

"Hey!" Joyce said.

Sheila shushed her and shook her head, whispering something Matt couldn't make out. His mother glanced over at him and back to Sheila.

He heard his mother say, "I'm too tired for this," and she held out her right hand, palm up and beckoned with all four fingers for Sheila to give her the gown.

Sheila slowly shook her head and smiled.

Joyce looked again in the direction of where Matt was "sleeping," and said, "Matt, honey, you ok over there. You cold at all?"

Matt chose not to answer, hopefully she'd think he was already asleep.

Sheila stood up and lay Joyce's gown over the back of one of the chairs and then followed Joyce into the bathroom. They both had their toothbrushes and toothpaste in hand.

Sheila brushed hers first and then stood behind Joyce as she did hers.

Matt's heart began to pound when he saw what happened next.

Joyce finished and tapped the water off the toothbrush when Sheila put her hands on her sister's waist and turned her around. Joyce glanced again toward the darkened room where he lay. Matt had partially closed his eyes when it struck him that she would likely be blinded by the light Sheila had turned on, it was pointed right at them.

Sheila kept her hands on Joyce's waist. She was listening to Sheila, Matt could see her lips moving but he heard nothing. He watched with a growing cock Sheila's hands slowly move up from his mother's hips until they were both quite firmly grasping his mother's tits.

Joyce glanced in his direction again and shook her head, lips moving silently. But he also saw that she wasn't removing Sheila's hands. Hands which began to lift and squeeze the tits they held. Joyce reached for the door to close it but Sheila's strategically placed foot kept it from closing.

Sheila let go of her left breast and gently turned Joyce's face toward her. Matt was rock fucking hard as he watched Sheila lean in and kiss his mother full on the mouth. Joyce opened her mouth to her and they began a deep open mouthed kiss. His mother's arms wrapped around her sister and Sheila slid her hands to Joyce's ass as she leaned into her pressing her against the sink. Joyce returned the kiss for a bit as she moved her hands up under Sheila's arm. In an aggressive move which almost flabbergasted Matt, she grabbed Sheila's hair with her right hand and pulled Sheila's head to her left, exposing the entire right side of Sheila's neck. Joyce bared her teeth and bit onto Sheila's neck where she bit a little as her tongue firmly pressed into what she knew was Sheila's most sensitive zone. She called it Sheila's "Kryptonite."

A few moments of this felt so good a full body shiver shook Sheila and her knees almost buckled.

Matt made a mental note of that particular spot on her neck, he'd missed it somehow.

Sheila's hands moved and glided over her breasts as she began to unbutton Joyce's blouse. His mother glanced again into the room where he was and then gently bit Sheila's neck.

Sheila slowly worked her way down the buttons, pulling the blouse up from under the skirt so that she could un-do the last two. Joyce leaned back to give her more room and then pulled her blouse open revealing her bra. Sheila bent to kiss Joyce's cleavage as her hands slipped around her back to work on the clasp.

Joyce sloughed off the blouse and kissed the top of Sheila's head just as Sheila released the bra. Sheila pulled the shoulder straps down Joyce's arms and the bra fell to the floor. Sheila nuzzled her cleavage for a few moments. Joyce cupped and lifted her left breast to her. Sheila allowed her tongue to swirl around it before her lips locked onto a nipple.

Matt had seen plenty of his mother's tits in Fiji but he still loved them. They were not huge and dropped just a bit. Her aerola would pucker up when first exposed to open air and her nipples would harden. They were doing just that.

Joyce stroked Sheila's head as Sheila suckled.

Matt was mesmerized as their encounter escalated. As Joyce caressed her head, Sheila's right hand slipped slowly down the outside of Joyce's thighs before disappearing under it.

Joyce had her right hand caressing the back of Sheila's head as Sheila continued to suck on her left nipple. She took another quick glance in Matt's direction and, apparently satisfied for the moment that he was asleep.

The bottom of Joyce's dress was scrunched up in Sheila's right elbow, her right hand disappearing under the dress and between Joyce's legs.

Sheila's began to squat down and her lips were slowly kissing their way down from Joyce's tits. She paused at her belly button and Joyce let out a weak, "OH!" and jumped a bit. The movement of Sheila's arm suggested she was either rubber Joyce's clit or finger fucking her, Matt couldn't decide which.

Sheila stayed nuzzling her belly and belly button for a few minutes while Joyce stroked her hair. Almost imperceptibly at first, Joyce's hips began to move.

Matt saw Sheila move her hand from under the dress and grasp it at the waist. In a single smooth quick motion she pulled it down. She'd grabbed both dress and panty because Joyce was now standing there naked and Matt saw his mother completely naked for the first time. The dress fell into a pile of cloth at Joyce's feet.

His mother had tanned well on the ship. Her bathing suit tan line highlighted her curves perfectly but that was her bottoms, no tan line existed around her breasts. When Matt had seen his mother in a wet bathing suit in Fiji he could tell she was mostly au natural in the pubic hair neighborhood. Now that it was bared to him he could see her bush wasn't as thick as he had supposed. Her hair remained mostly black, unlike her head which was mostly gray when not dyed the dirty blonde she now kept it as.

Sheila placed kisses on Joyce's lower belly until she was on her mound. Sheila's hands were gripping his mother's ass now, Joyce had her right on her right tit and her left gently stroking Sheila's head while she spread her legs for her sister. Sheila didn't appear to be in a hurry. A guy would have been latched onto her clit by now. Matt took mental notes. Sheila was slowly nuzzling, kissing, sucking on, and licking the inside of Joyce's thighs.

Sheila then stood up, took Joyce by the hand, and led her to her bed. Matt saw that his mother, although naked, was still wearing her open toed flat shoes.