It's All Relative Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to the bed Joyce turned to Sheila, embraced her and they kissed again, Sheila's hands gently kneeding her bare ass for a bit before she moved against her causing Joyce to sit on the bed and slowly lean back as Sheila bent over her, her hands now on the bed on either side of Joyce who lay fully on her back, her right leg up on the bed, her left over the edge, foot on the floor. Her legs were splayed wide open in anticipation.

Sheila kissed her way down again and Matt watched as her face descended between his mothers legs. Joyce's hips rose a bit in response, both her hands were on her tits holding them tightly, her thumb and forefinger working her nipples.

Being the un-engaged observer, Matt found himself slowly stroking to the sight of his mother and Aunt making love and he was transfixed. He had watched lesbian porn, but this was two real woman making love. There wasn't any thrashing about, screaming, ridiculously loud moaning or awful music. Even given the participants relationship to Matt, it was beautiful.

Yes, and highly charge erotically. He simply had no control over that evil little bastard of a shoulder devil at this point and found himself making a large mess in his underwear. He must have made some noise as he orgasmed because Sheila's eyes looked up and over to the mirror to where he was watching.

Matt noticed his mothers hands were no longer on her tits but lying at her side. Sheila lifted her head from Joyce's pussy and looked up at her for a moment, then rose up her head for a better look.

"Well if that doesn't fuck all," he heard Sheila say to herself. But Sheila had been looking forward to what she did next all night.

Sheila quickly stepped around the bed she was going to go to sleep in to Matt's side. He looked up at her glistening face her as she knelt next to him.

"Oh my GOD, that was intense!" he whispered.

Without answering Sheila licked him across the lips and then kissed him a deep hard tongue lashing kiss. Her face was still wet with Joyce's juices. Matt immediately smelled pussy and the thought rocketed across his mind, "My mother's pussy." Without even thinking about it Matt broke the kiss, grasped Sheila's face and began to lick around her lips, chin, and cheeks. Even though he had made a huge mess and that usually sated his lust, the taste of his mothers pussy had him almost frantic. He'd never felt like it before.

Sheila let him finish and then kissed him again but this time she reached for his cock. He stopped her hand and more than just a bit embarrased said, "Uh, no, no... don't. I kinda made a mess."

She said, "Awe, poor little Matt" and slipped her hand under his shorts anyway. He felt her fingers smear around a bit, then her eyes popped open like she'd just had an epiphany. Her fingers gathered up some of his cum. She stood up and showed them to him. Her fingers were covered with it. Sheila quickly went back to where Joyce lay with her legs still spread wide apart.

Matt almost gasped as he realized what she was going to do.

Sheila reached down with her cum covered hand and slid it up and down over Joyce's cunt. Matt was trying to tell whether she was finger fucking his mom or just massaging her pussy with his cum when suddenly Sheila came back to him and stripped the covers off. She grabbed the band of his shorts, yanked them down, and gathered up the rest of his cum on her two middle fingers. She winked at him and then went back to Joyce. She looked over at Matt and showed him those middle two fingers covered with his cum. As she stayed looking at Matt she put her hand back between Joyce's legs. Matt didn't need a clear view to know what happened next.

Sheila's right palm was resting on Joyce's mound and she stuck those fingers, slick with Joyce's son's cum, inside and slid them in and out. At this point lust and the highly charged situation became too much for even Sheila to ignore. She stood up and slipped the slacks she was wearing down to her knees spread her legs a bit and began to rub her own pussy with her left hand before kneeling and burying her face back into Joyce's pussy.

Matt had sat up in his bed at this point, mostly for a better sight line. He was actually shaking at the site of all this. If he'd been recovered enough, which he wasn't, it crossed his mind to go help Sheila by fucking her as she knelt but his cock just wasn't "up to it" at the moment.

Suddenly Joyce showed some life by tilting her hips up and grasping Sheila by the hair on each side of her head and pulling her firmly to her pussy, she shuddered and her thighs clenched up a bit. Matt decided his mother must have orgasmed.

Orgasmed with a pussy smeared with her son's cum, "JESUS" he said quietly. Sheila kept at Joyce's pussy until, in a few minutes Sheila's masterbating resulted in her squeaking a few times and then shuddered with her own orgasm just as Joyce's thighs trembled again.

"Another one?" Matt thought to himself, "Fucking hell!"

Sheila's licking slowed and turned into light gentle kisses. Not long after she stood up, carefully slipped Joyce's shoes off, and then adjusted Joyce and the bed so that she was under the covers, still naked but covered up.

She stood up and pulled up her pants before returning to Matt and kissing him, "Why didn't you join us?" she asked.

If Matt's shoulder devil had only considered joining them vice wanking one off as he watched, maybe he could have joined, instead he replied by shaking his head a little and saying, "It didn't feel like the right time."

She caressed his cheek, "Ok little Matt, they'll be more times." She gently touched his cock, "You'd better get that cleaned up." With that she moved to her bed, stripped to her panties and slid into bed.

Matt stood up and walked naked past his sleeping mother thinking, "I wonder what mom will think when she wakes up and finds herself naked, Sheila mostly naked, and her son in his underwear... shit, I hope Sheila licked all the cum off her. Shit again, and me with no pj's to wear." He wiped himself off and cleaned up his underwear best he could, Sheila had absconded with his cum so he was left with wet fabric.

Matt walked past Sheila and paused to give her a good night kiss. She smiled and snuggled deeper into the bed. He noticed the time on her phone, it was 1:37 am.

Matt did likewise and he once again fell asleep imagining ways to get into his mom's panties, or to be more accurate, his cock into her pussy. "Fuck," Matt said and shook his head at himself.

His day dreaming and the fact he knew his mother was sleeping bare naked only a few feet away was getting him hard again, just when it was time to sleep... "Great timing there you evil little shoulder asshole."