All Comments on 'It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 01'

by savetheworld

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
swfb70swfb70about 6 years ago
nice start

but needs the next step

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start..

Now really amp it.. he's got to impale her, on her back legs up.. put her in lingerie, nylons heels etc.. have her take it all missionary..then she gets pregnant..

JBinGAJBinGAabout 6 years ago
Great Start!

Excellent start! Looking forward to much more! :)

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 6 years ago
A great beginning.

Absolutely a great start. A follow up is needed to explore the love and lust they both feel but leave the pregnancy out of it. If you develop the relationship in that direction, becoming a couple, then it is your story to do as you will. Either way I will await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
g'night

A very enjoyable story indeed.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Your writting reads like a young man who wants to be his mother’s lover. I think you could hit a chord with men who wanted to have sex with their mother. I will comment on the other stories in this thread.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Got my cock hard

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Please HURRY

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years ago
Just favorited you as an author.

Really enjoyed this.

Good characters. Good setup.

Any easy and believable read.

Looking forward to the rest.

Thank you for posting this.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Exciting

Very exciting story. Your description of an all natural mom is a delight! One can see such moms everywhere, at the grocery, school, ball park, ECT. Moms that don't have to be made up like a model to be beautiful. To me, they are all beautiful. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5 stars!

blaster666blaster666about 6 years ago
Nice!

I found this story to be sensual, refreshing, and a very good read. Thanks for sharing.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Really a different slant!

Would love to see how this story plays out!! Very good story very erotic!!!!

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

I love how you use your words in this story. The way you weave your readers into the deliciously naughty relationship of mother and son is tantalizing.

I ONLY like mother and son taboo tales because the mother is the main nurture in the family, and when you incorporate a mother's timeless love, her nurturing nature with sexual taboo desires there couldn't ever be any experience more loving, more meaningful, more erotic than a mother giving herself to her son.

I believe that you have the skills to be a very good writer because you do have a good imagination. I would like to see more buildup that teases your readers, more luring your readers into the deliciously naughty, incestuous lightning strom that would follow in the veins of mother and son as they just simply touched sexually for the first time.

In real life, we know that mother son taboo relationships probably don't happen very often, but this not real life this is fantasy. However, in reality many mothers have been sexually attracted to their sons...IF the son isn't an unattractive slob Sorry, but let's be honest; there is no son that is in shape and even decent looking that is going to be attracted to a mother that is 5' 6" and is Jabba the Hutt...SORRY that AIN'T happening!

Anyway, I think that mother and son taboo tales are so erotic (if they are written well), simply for the fact that a mother's love is beyond comparison to any other love. So, when you marry a mother's love, sexual desires with her son's desire what you have could only be described as "Otherworldly." Will a mother and son relationship change forever if they take each other sexually? YES! But, it is these feelings a mother has for her son that when taken into a forbidden mindset that makes mother and son sex so erotic!

I can imagine the meteor storm of desire inside any son's head if his mother kissed him like his girlfriend kissed him. A girlfriend's kiss is a kiss that builds and becomes better...the BETTER you come to know them. A mother's sexual kiss doesn't need to be defined by the passage of time...she is your mother and will love you endlessly.

The one thing that is REAL between mother and son is, her endless love. So, take that love and run wild with your taboo tales, but build thing up a bit more before rushing into the sex details. I would say to keep things between mother and son even more sensual than anyone else the son would be with.

One last thing. Instead of giving lines of your characters descriptions try writing their descriptions into the story.

Example: The north breeze blew from the mountains base, its invisible fingers tossing Laura's raven hair wildly across her son's face..." etc. NOW we know that not only is Laura's hair black: we also know her son was very close, and that her hair being blown across her son's face will have a degree of teasing effect upon your reader.

Peace ✌

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I like this story. Would like a little more character development. I thoroughly enjoyed the sensual and sexual way the mother-initiated sex with her son. The security and trust that the mother has with her son is remarkable. She is sure of the soundness of their relationship. She is secure in the strength of their respective ego. She recognizes her son as a mature male who respects and adores her,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Would have liked a brief history for moms sex life seeing she never married his father

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

"her crotchal area" ? Mr. Webster would be amazed . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous