All Comments on 'It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 02'

by savetheworld

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That was it? Your last chapter was on a whole other level than this one? Not to mention that it was much longer as well. It took only a few minutes for me to finish reading this chapter. What a pity but I will be generous and give you a 3 star instead of a 2.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Nice chapter 2

Nice to see a son who fucked his mother have a normal sex life. Too often, incest revolves around a person with no other options.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible letdown

Part one was great but this was terrible. No one cares about fuck buddies. We're here for the incest.

JBinGAJBinGAabout 6 years ago
Press on! :)

I thought you transitioned very smoothly into chapter 2, and stayed on track with the story premise of being natural. IMO hot sex stories as in real life need not be non-stop gymnastics or or emotional upheaval to be erotic. You're on the right track but I would like longer chapters also. Thank you for your efforts! :)

savetheworldsavetheworldabout 6 years agoAuthor
Figuring this out

Thanks for feedback. I understand the criticism on length. I was trying to avoid a 10 page story so I divided a longer tale into parts and posted them simultaneously. Unfortunately they roll out slowly (no criticism - thanks moderators!) so it feels a bit disjointed. Apologies.

Not sure about the feedback about fuck buddies. Gay culture? I guess I'm missing something. Pt. 3 to post soon, I hope.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 6 years ago
Not Bad

Women can be fuck buddies too and it's not just a guy/guy thing, that's just stupid. This is not bad, and for the most part the stories here are 99% fantasy/bs. Anyone who wants reality can read about all the violence in the news. I like the incest romance those are the best stories. Keep plugging write what you feel, don't worry about the rest. Read some of the best like "lovecraft68", or "Ahabscribe", those are two of the best here (writers)!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
What an AWESOME life. Love your HAREM.

Please bring Mom back.

She needs some fucking.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years ago
Ehhh.

OK. So, you've already addressed the length of the chapter so I'll move on. What made this one a four star was, if you're gonna throw other people into the mix then do it. You mention Denise and the KGarten teacher but the interaction, sexual and otherwise, was kind of like reading a diary.

I gave you 4 stars because this was very well done but it needed more "humanity" breathed into it. Not just graphic sex but some interaction between them that allows the reader to connect with these people. Oh! Almost forgot. AND a shit load of more graphic sex.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I like this story. I am disappointed that the son was unable to discuss the sexual aspect with his mother. Instead of attempting to determine what his mother desired, he engages in multiple sex acts with various people. He must have realized the amount of trust his mother places in him because she is the one that was penetrated. Since the first time with his mother, he has not thought once about her feelings, her self-worth, her ego nor her self-confidence. He has totally failed to realize that no one will ever care or love him more than his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous