All Comments on 'It's All Too Much'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriter7 months ago

A parody on about 80% of LW stories done as only HDK can do it. 5 stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Take the money and run!

5

kdad9010kdad90107 months ago

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

Thank you!

stev2244stev22447 months ago

Damn, that completely ruins my next story project. A clever LW parody, a good laugh and 5 stars.

Rw43Rw437 months ago

I felt like I was at the carnival watching a strong guy using the sledgehammer. "Step up, folks!" The barker yells. "See if you can ring the bell!" Well, they need to tighten the screws again after you made that bell vibrate so much.

<>

Even in satire, you made it clear (using the mousy but still formidable barrister) that you were building your argument to a memorable close. It did not disappoint. Dang those writers! "Clang, clang, clang!" goes the bell!

A_BierceA_Bierce7 months ago

Do unwritten rules take precedence over unspoken rules? If so, shouldn't that go without saying?

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41047 months ago

Funny! Finally a parody that deals with the privity of contract issue you see in so many LW stories.

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

Hilarious. How do you come up with all this nonsense?

It's good nonsense though. 5*.

blackrandl1958blackrandl19587 months ago

Yay!! Another stroll along the funny bone from HDK. Splendid! All the stars, Randi.

MattblackUKMattblackUK7 months ago

A sure fire winner that whilst being funny, solves some age old problems that affect modern society. 5*.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith7 months ago

🤣🤣⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Daggy1965Daggy19657 months ago

Good solution!

SyzyguySyzyguy7 months ago

Effective, HDK scores again! You juggle a lot of LW tropes here. Thank you for posting it.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey7 months ago

"Who the hell ever dreamed this bullshit up? … This is not the way the world works." - Exactly! Although I suspect your elucidation will fall on mostly deaf ears. Still, I got a good chuckle from it. Thanks very much.

DreddrasDreddras7 months ago

5* excellent trope treatment. Although you did make me break a personal rule not to read a story further once a character's special forces background is referenced!

Sloburn38Sloburn387 months ago

I agree this story was just too much.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

LOL 10 big blazing stars. I am giggling so hard that I can't see. ha ha ha What a fun read! Thanks, Buster2U

MwestohioMwestohio7 months ago

This is blatant anti-tropism. How dare you sir! Harry invasion needs to be on that panel

RePhilRePhil7 months ago

What happened to you and your writing? You used to be one of the top writers with Blackrandi and JPB. I think your account has been hacked

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne7 months ago

Woo woo woo woo! You got it right, especially the legal theory involving third parties. You forgot that each district would have a neighborhood called Cliche for certain writers. Mostly these would be disreputable neighborhoods except in the district of Justice where it would highly admired.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly7 months ago

You lost me on this one. I see the irony of the whole thing, but!

nestorb30nestorb307 months ago

Hilarious!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 Great tweek of a bunch of LW writers and readers noses!!!!!

Love it 5⭐'s

Thanks for writing

PS for those that don't get the story, it is a satire of many a LW tale and the fantasy outcomes for men with "Cheating" wives

TnicollTnicoll7 months ago

You forgot the LW ordinance that requires all cheated on husbands to find a smarter, prettier, and bigger titted replacement wife before the halfway point of any story!

Hooked1957Hooked19577 months ago

Thank you for that wonderful commentary on much of the LW universe. Wait. What? That was a story, not a commentary? You mean I should actually read this? 5 stars!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice7 months ago

Nice bit of satire. Certainly an original offering, and anything original on this site deserves kudos.

secretsalsecretsal7 months ago

Outstanding. I'll admit I share the blame, reading the same story over and over again with slightly different details and character names. It's still fun getting called out for it in entertaining fashion.

linnearlinnear7 months ago

To confusing for me.

BriteaseBritease7 months ago

Well, other than the younger, prettier sister, you just about covered it all!

dc6370dc63707 months ago

Are you trying to say that LW world isn't real? Thanks for reminding this audience what is real.

sdc97230sdc972307 months ago
Cute

A nice poke at all the LW writers who keep insisting on churning out stories in which cheated-on husbands receive absurd monetary awards and/or settlements that have no legal basis in the real world.

amyyumamyyum7 months ago

Great story John; I see what you did; you tried the same thing as I did in Troglodytes but were much more subtle; I loved it, but I see that you didn't get any higher scores that I did from the Troglodytes; bummer.

Needless to say, 5* from me.

LNRAstroLNRAstro7 months ago

Meh! Not nearly as funny or clever as I’m used to from HDK. Besides, Duh! The real world sucks far too often. People come to Lit for escape, fantasy and justice. Sadly the later is severely lacking in today’s society, hence why most writers are injecting fantasy into to their description of court cases instead of the horrendous corruption that is reality. We haven’t had a justice system for a long time ( if we ever did). We have a legal system controlled by “special” interests who lean on the scales to benefit them, or the criminals, not the victims.

God that was depressing, I’m gonna go read Lady in Red again!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Crushed nuts". I practically snorted coffee thru my nose when I read that one! Of course Literotica is a porn site of fantasy, filled with testosterone ladened men that want stories in which the guilty are hung out to dry.

Make it so!

gebrandgebrand7 months ago

Loved it. Not one word longer than needed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So much for that first LW story I've been working on...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A truly stupid story.

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

I couldn't be bothered to read beyond the first page.

I normally enjoy HDK's tales, but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A truly stupid story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu7 months ago

oh man.

what happened here?

an overdose of Beatlemania?

I like you Harddaysknight.

it is quite original though, I must say.

but really what is the point of this story?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's not that simple.

Actually in the states where marital property is "community property" the spouse can sue on behalf of "marital community".

Also since they are married at the time of harassment the reputational damage can be assessed as damage to the "marital community".

And so on and so forth.

Why don't you make a parody on the LW trope where bosses fuck married women.

In almost every corporation in the US a boss is more likely to suck his own dick that fuck a married subordinate.

Mu relative successfully sued her boss for a lot of money after fucking him.

And so did the friend of my wife.

Two bosses fucking a married woman - millions.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Drat. Was looking forward to a HDK and got a trope complaint.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Legal crap that has no boundaries. Send it to Congress.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HDK delivers again. Fiver.

JensensloverJensenslover7 months ago

Honestly, I think you're the only writer on this site who has esquire for attorney/lawyer after their name. Totally rediculous.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Maybe parody but utterly nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 star LW parody ! Let's call this whole district "Cliche-Ville". The only thing missing are the twins!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

Well thought through 5* great to see your humor reappear again.

Sad to see you forget to mention A-holeland :)

offkilter123offkilter1237 months ago

Very much a lesser effort from this once talented author. This story was a slog fest so I hope he doesn’t plan on going after every LW trope the same way.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

5 stars! This is how I feel everytime I have read a story involving prior special forces training/IT tech company/small town that has a large company and private investigators.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your writing and dry wit are refreshing. *****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good thinking.

Except you never used the work 'smirk.' All stories say smirk.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

LOL. Very astute. Many thanks HDK, for an enjoyable story that sums up so many fantasy stories here on Literotica.

I'm also grateful that my Country doesn't allow those types of third party cases. If a Company has specific bans on relationships between managers and lower level employees, yes, it would be grounds for dismissal. But no suing of the individuals nor Company. If hints of blackmail or coercion are involved then it becomes a civil case. Very straightforward. Excellent of you to highlight the stupidity of the cases we see in Lit. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Obviously satire, and well written at that, but I'd argue that the whole "third party" argument doesnt compare. One the one hand, you have 2 people being held accountable for their actions that break a company policy they agreed to follow (by accepting employment), and on the othet you have someone people held to account for a policy they never agreed to.

Yes, its funny, and obviously the story isnt meant to be taken too seriously, but that kinda of ruined it for me because it just doesnt equate. Still, 4* for an amusing reading.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave up

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

Excellent tear down of many LW tropes. The one that gets me the most is the "not enforcing their morals code" Even if we were to accept the existence of these codes, wouldn't the company need to know about the offense before the could enforce it?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Meh, I never like meta-stories that are just complaints about other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very amusing. Let's hope that more than a few LW authors read it before reaching for their cliches.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bloody hell what was that !!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Worse than stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Neo, take the blue pill and stay in LIT-Land, Lory and her cuck will guide you. Fo‘ sure, sucker. LOL

Morpheu….. aahh, Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That did NOT work. At all.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sloburn said it best 'this story is too much'.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ahh, what?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant!

Shepard_N7Shepard_N77 months ago

You really mailed this one in.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

story too far from reality with no believable plot nothing erotic or a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Visualization is a t technique used to help people harness the mind to perform better. You are on a train and it is speeding up to 150 MPH on a curved track. It ends up the same place as this story. BE BETTER NEXT TIME. Try an outline…

BSreaderBSreader7 months ago
????

Not sure how this fits.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

“Barkeep, whiskey for my men and beer for my horses!”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lost me. No....it is not that I didn't follow it. It is just that it got too tedious to continue reading. Not sure how that happens with a short story, but it did. I bailed out before the "payout".

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And thus is the beginning of the end of the Loving Wives section as we know it. Will this usher in new concepts of dealing with the cheating wife?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Instead of Logan and Logan, the law firm should be called Smith and Smith

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quite funny.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Against the apparent consensus, I found this tortuous and unfunny.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not too much. Clearly disliked by most of the LW readers. Useless reading.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut7 months ago

A full 5 stars though I must question if Literotica has a comedy section.

The lawyers meeting in the office was was a slight error given the good news he brought.

Surely the meeting should have been at home because when you're there "everything seems to be right!"

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson7 months ago

Hilarious! Even though you didn't put this in "humor/satire" hopefully people will remember it's not only, OK but sometimes absolutely necessary to laugh at ourselves.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Readers want to live there much more than the writers apparently.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Now that was a great story……..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HIlarious, and spot on. @Tnicol is right, of course: where's the new hotness? Or will our poor exploded-brain dude have to make do with trips to Cuckville? :)

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol7 months ago

This cracked me up! Thank you!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great, absolutely great!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

'code writer' ??? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess this is an inside joke. Appropriate, but just not worth the hassle for such a lame punch line. I hope all your insiders enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm sure that Marine Biologists are involved somehow!

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@Buster2U

LOL 10 big blazing stars. I am giggling so hard....

YOU giggle?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, I gave up after the premise that the lawyers could sue him. legally, incorrect and stupid!

He does not work for the lawyers. He did not sign a contract with the lawyers. in his instance, he was the aggrieved party who suffered damage. The lawyers cannot claim they were the aggrieved party and suffered damage from a contract within their organization that he was not a party to. I didn't explain this well, but it was a stupid premise nonetheless even if it turned out to be a parody!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Do you suppose the admins will actually do this? I mean I see gay themed and bullying content in lots of other categories, and let's not get started on whether humiliation is a fetish.

I suppose just requiring appriate tags, with enforcement, might help. At least Van puts his pickaxes right up front.

proverbialassholeproverbialasshole7 months ago

Loved it. Nailed the fantasy at the cross. Read and chuckled throughout.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ROTFLMAO! 5 Stars

patilliepatillie7 months ago

I didnt get it, and it wasnt interesting enough for me to want to get it, so I didnt invest the time. I still may not have "got it" even if I did. I think this is vaguely a crack at the commentariat, but who knows for sure?

GabbyDHGabbyDH7 months ago

Wow... first time that I have not given you 5 stars. Could go, but why bother.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...