All Comments on 'It's Always "Sorry, Mommy"...'

by lunarhiccups

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the deep voice versions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW, I love this new version of your voice!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The deep voice is very sexy. You should do mommy using a dildo or strapon on her boy.

Keep up the amazing work!

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

Soooooo hot mommy … my lil 4.5” cock sooooo hard for mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the intro 😂

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I touched my mothers breasts and nipples

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Within the first three minutes, my penis was rock hard, throbbing and pulsing for you, mommy. I waited for 5 minutes before I touched my penis. The tip was swollen and leaking precum. I knew if I touched my throbbing penis I would quickly explode.

I squeezed my throbning red cockhead to slow my orgasm.

I raised my legs up over my head so that my hard penis was aimed directly at my face. I was exposed and needed to cum. I licked my finger and rubbed it along my swollen penis. Precum was dripping onto my face and chest. I took my wet finger to my tight butthole and rubbed my precum around my virgin hole.

I grabbed my erect penis with my other hand then slowly inserted my wet finger into my tight little hole.

Within 4 pumps of your son's erect penis, I knew my orgasm was close.

I stretched my neck so I could barely lick the tip of my swollen cock head. At the same time my finger pushed past my tight butthole and I pumped my erect penis hard and fast then pumped 5 long and thick ropes of semen across my face. My finger had found my prostate and rope after rope shot all over my face and in my open mouth.

I came so hard for you mommy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlunarhiccups@lunarhiccups
hi! i'm ella and i make audios for you to relax to! www.lunarhiccups.com for all my audios :) for exclusives: www.patreon.com/lunarhiccups