It's Been Awhile

Story Info
They've followed direction and waited & now the time is up.
752 words
3.44
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exploration is an exciting element to a relationship. In following the doctors order, it has been weeks since they've fucked. Her mind has been taking that time to explore thoughts that she is excited to test.

She has been spending the night trying to be in the moment but can't stop her mind from wandering and imagining how it should end.

He can see it. He's been noticing her body signals throughout the evening. Her eye blinks are lasting longer, as though she is picturing images behind those lids. Her breaths in are ending with small bites of her bottom lip, as though she is stopping herself from moaning with imagination.

He knows it's the right time and heads over to the bed while asking her to do the same. She seems to walk by him in slow motion while he can see her face blushing pink and unsuccessfully hiding it. When she makes it by with her back to him, he takes a step in. She can feel his heart beat and his hands tracing their way down her arms so gently. There is sensation of something she doesn't recognize. It is a warm texture that tickles and is following his hands. When he reaches her wrists, he wraps his strong fingers around and pulls them together. She now realizes that she was sensing rope.

Before taking the next step, he brings his lips to her neck, and with a quiet whisper says: "Up for some new fun, baby?" The only response she could form was: "Oh, fuck me. Yes!" She turns her body to face him and reaches for a kiss; he gives just one, then pushes her to be seated at the edge of the bed all while holding her wrists in one strong hand.

His research skills came to good use and he ties her wrists in a strong but safe method. He can feel her heart beat speed up. His strength pushes her to her back, her knees still hanging over the edge, as his deep kiss holds her down.

He can feel her nipples harden the closer he gets. He brings his teeth over so gently and bites. Her body shakes. She can't hide how fucking excited she is to see where this goes and interact with his incredible cock that she has missed for so many weeks.

Her movement suggests she has plenty inside of her just waiting to come out. He unzips her jeans and slides them off. He can see those panties are already soaked. One finger gently pushes the fabric aside and makes its way in to feel the wetness and warmth. He brings his hand out without breaking eye contact and tastes the sample dripping from his finger tip.

It doesn't take much to understand that they both like where this is headed. He pulls off the undies in one quick go and gets down on his knees in front of her. Her legs hang over his shoulders where he can feel them vibrating with excitement. His tongue slaps her clit in such a pattern that her back instantly arches. Her cunt drips and throbs as he continues the flick with his mouth and that finger fuck he slides in at the perfect time.

Her entire body has just been brought to life by his tongue. He hopes she isn't done after just one go - there is a game of catch up to play. In her post-orgasmic state, she reaches her hands, still bound together, to his head and pulls his face in close. She wants to taste herself with the passionate kiss.

He pulls away and begins to take off his clothing. She can finally get a look at that throbbing hard cock that she's been dreaming of. With her hands slipped behind her, she rolls to her stomach and brings that ass up to where he can see just how excitedly swollen her pussy really is.

With one hand holding her hips at the right angle, and the other holding her up by the knotted wrists over the small of her back, he enters his dick in between her vibrating lips and feels a tingle roll up his spine. He releases a grunt of satisfaction and begins his in-and-out, creating the tempo that will lead to a beautiful, loud, and explosive finish.

They're both tired and so satisfied, but time needs to be made up... And they're up for it! This night won't end soon. Sleep can wait.