Silver Pt. 01

Story Info
Marlene and Michael meet for a memorable first time.
19.7k words
4.79
29.9k
54

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

**************** If you are younger than 18 or you are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately. This story contains graphic situations that are sexual in nature performed by consenting adults. This is my very first story. I now have a greater admiration for the writers here on Literotica because as I found out the hard way, it isn't as easy as you would think! This story is fiction, but, it does contain versions of sexual experiences that I have shared with lovers throughout my life. You are welcome to comment with your thoughts, ideas and criticisms. Hopefully you will enjoy this story, the first in a series of more to come.

*** A very special thank you to WickedInside for all of her time, editing skills, and patience, in helping me make this story better ***

********

Misty and I found ourselves sitting outside on the red brick steps of our home on a typical July night in southern New Jersey. A warm breeze danced across the plush, green grass that lay before us. The sound of children playing ball in the streets and the music of an ice cream truck echoed in the distance and all was right in our small town.

I should tell you first that Misty is my dog, a beautiful black Lab and more importantly, my Guide dog. So, yes, I am blind. I lost my eyesight 25 years ago due to complications from Juvenile Diabetes.

Misty rolled onto her back and stuck her chest high into the air giving me the hint of what she wanted and liked best. I grabbed her brush and began running the soft side of it down her belly, soon finding her legs spread as wide as she could have possibly held them. "You are shameless," I said to her as I gave a bit of a laugh while running the brush across her smooth black hair. "You know, the neighbors are probably thinking that I am brushing the wrong side of you and don't realize it," I whispered to her. Apparently, she didn't give a rat's rear end and just laid there letting me brush away. "You know, it wouldn't hurt if you did this for me once in awhile girl," I stated. Her only response was to push off of my forearm with her back paw wanting more. "Pathetic," I sighed to myself as all was right in Misty's world tonight.

The faint sound of heels clicking on the sidewalk grabbed my attention. Apparently, it grabbed Misty's also and she rolled onto her side and held her head up high. As the sound came closer, she jumped up and sat at attention, perfectly still with the exception of the slight wag of her tail, which tapped me repeatedly on the side of my foot.

I absolutely love high heels. They are strikingly beautiful and sexy and make my mind wander. Misty's tail began a steadier, more rapid pace as the person came closer to the front of my home.

"Hi there!" a female voice said in a cheerful, sweet tone.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked, raising my hand in a slight wave.

"I'm fine," she replied. "Your dog is beautiful; is it a boy or a girl?"

"she's a girl," I answered.

The sound of her heels came closer and slower in stride as she asked, "Is she friendly?"

I was guessing that she was about 10 feet from me at the time and Misty's tail was swinging wild with excitement!

"yes, she is more than friendly," I said.

Misty stood and whipped me in the face with her tail. "Misty," I said, turning my head away from her onslaught, "enough girl, you are killing me here!"

The woman laughed and approached slowly with the sexy sound of her clicking heels ringing throughout my head. They must be 3 to 4 inches high, I guessed. Jesus, they sounded nice, I thought to myself.

"May I pet her? she asked as I jumped at her question. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," she said apologetically.

"that's OK," I said with a bit of embarrasment in my voice. "Yes, sure, go ahead," I answered, trying to recover from my wandering mind.

"Oh, you are a doll baby!" she said in a higher pitched voice.

Misty was sucking it up and sure enough, fell to the cement walkway onto her back and raised her belly to be rubbed.

"wow, you don't waste any time do you girl?" she laughed as she croutched down to give Misty a belly rub.

"How I wish that was me," I thought to myself.

"What is her name?"

"This is Misty," I proudly answered.

The breeze blew the scent of her perfume into my nose; it will be etched in my memory for as long as I live. Her perfume was soft and sensual, a sweet, flowery, sexy smell. The kind that you just want to lick off of every inch of a woman's body. Misty stood suddenly and shook. "Oh, wasn't I doing a good enough job?" she asked while laughing, "do you mind if I join you two?"

"No, please pull up a piece of brick," I said, patting the step to the left of where I was seated.

Grabbing Misty's brush, I tried to find the cordless phone that I had placed next to me. I reached to my right and no phone.

I reached to my left, between my legs and in back of me and still no phone.

"Are you looking for this?" she asked as a wisp of her hair slid across my left arm.

The smell of her perfume had me dizzy as she grabbed my left hand and placed the cordless phone into it. Her touch felt as if a silk robe had wrapped around my hand and I sat there paralized by it's softness.

"Thanks, I'm sorry, I kind of can't see," I said with my voice drifting off.

"There is nothing to be sorry about," she said, as her voice changed to a more serious tone. "I've seen you and Misty walking around town and down to the cafe. I saw you there one day, sitting at one of the tables drinking your coffee while Misty was snugly tucked away under your chair. You two are brilliant together and it seems that you both walk effortlessly! I always wondered where you two ended up at the end of your journeys from the cafe."

Her heels clicked a few short times and I felt her arm brush against mine as she sat down next to me on the step. I thought that I was going to pass out.

"I guess that our secret is out," I said with a smirk on my face.

"I believe that you are correct," she replied.

"Misty and I walk down to the cafe almost every day."

"Yes, I occasionally see you guys, mostly in the morning it seems."

"Well, their coffee is better than mine and besides, it gives us both a bit of exercise."

Misty couldn't get her nose close enough to the woman and her breath was enough to stop a train. "Misty, your breath is hellacious," I said as I tried to pull her away.

"That's alright," she laughed, "she's fine."

"No, that is just offensive," I said.

I managed to get Misty to lay down on the sidewalk in front of us and got the chance to introduce myself. "I'm Mike," I said, looking at her as I spoke. I held my left hand out awkwardly to the side while my right hand held Misty's leash. I felt her silk hand grasp ahold of mine.

"I'm Marlene," she said, slightly leaning into me as she reached her left hand across her body. "I live two streets behind you but a block down."

After a bit of small talk about how long we have both lived in town, children, neighbors, and other trivial things. I found out that she was 49, seperated from an alcoholic husband and was currently living with her mother. A breeze blew her hair across my arm. She grabbed the strands of hair and apoligized as she pulled them back behind her head.

"What color is your hair?" I asked.

As she began to answer, a cluster of fireworks went off in the distance. Misty jumped to her feet and began grumbling and shaking uncontrolably. "She is petrified of fireworks," I explained.

"Oh you poor baby," Marlene said, trying to calm her down.

Misty was having none of this and split between the two of us, jumping up the steps and aiming for the front door. "I have to get her inside," I told Marlene as I stood up.

Marlene told me to get Misty inside and that she would grab the phone and brush. I opened the door for Misty and felt the coolness of the air conditioning rush against my body. I made a vain attempt to hold the door for Marlene, but Misty bolted into the house with me in tow, shutting the door onto Marlene's arm.

"I'm really sorry, are you alright?" I asked as Marlene made her way into my house.

"That's OK, I'm fine. Wow, she really is bothered by those fireworks!"

"Yeah, those and thunder storms," I said, taking Misty's leash from her collar.

Misty took off for the bedroom and hid in her usual place, between my bed and the wall. I followed her into the bedroom and turned on the fan and radio in an attempt to smother the sounds from the outside world.

As I came back out, Marlene was standing there in the entryway and said, "here you go."

She placed the phone and brush into my hand, grasping onto it, making sure that I didn't drop them. Here we go again - her hands, her perfume, those heels. My hands were trembling as I took them from her and placed them in their usual spots.

"Wow, your house is absolutely beautiful! Your floors are gorgeous," she said, speaking in reference to the glossy, oak, hardwood floors that covered most of my home.

"Thank you, I designed most of it myself."

She walked over to the fireplace and looked at the pictures that I had placed along the mantel. She picked up the center one and asked, "Is this your daughter?"

"Yes, that is my baby."

"she is absolutely beautiful!" Marlene said as she placed the picture back onto the mantel.

"Thanks, that's the best 90 seconds of work that I ever did in my life," I said with a big smile.

"Oh, a real marathon huh?" she laughed, "And is this your family?"

"Yes, all of those girls are my sisters with the exception of my mom who is the one in the center."

"You must have been spoiled."

"Not in the least," I said with a long groan, "In fact, that's how I lost my sight," I continued with a boyish grin plastered across my face.

"Oh pooh," she laughed, slapping me on my shoulder.

"Ouch!" I whined, rubbing my shoulder in mock pain.

"Oh, I'll have to kiss it and make it better," she cooed.

"I have a lot of other things that you can kiss," I said under my breath.

"How do you do all of this?" she asked.

"do all of what?"

"the house, the furniture, the pictures on the walls?"

I told her that I had lost my sight when I was 28 years old, so I had sight for a long time. I continued that I may have lost my sight, but I had gained great vision and the vision of how things could look and how I pictured them to be.

"do you do that with everything?" she asked with great interest.

"Pretty much so," I said, "My imagination, hands, and vision of how things should be are all that I have left," I explained.

Marlene continued to walk around the house looking at the pictures on the walls, the furniture, and then found the kitchen. "Michael, this is really nice, how do you keep it so clean?"

"Well, it is just me and Misty here, so it really isn't that bad; mostly hair from her and I guess a strand or two from me," I laughed.

"but, your counters are really clean, how do you do that?"

"I feel them with my hands, if they're smooth, they're clean, if I hit a sticky spot, I clean it," I explained, "I don't like sticky stuff, it's yucky."

"No sticky stuff at all?" she asked in a flirtatious tone.

"Well, it depends on what the sticky stuff is attached to," I quickly replied again with that bit of a smirk that I get on my face.

"I saw that!" she said with a slight giggle.

"Saw what?" I asked innocently.

"That look on your face; that little grin that you get," she said accusingly.

I eventually asked her if she would like anything to drink and Marlene told me that a glass of water would be fine. As I walked towards the cabinet for a glass, she said, "here, let me get it."

"There is bottled water in the fridge if you would rather have that instead. There is also soda, beer and wine in there if you fancy."

"No thanks, I had a bit before I strolled out for my little walk tonight," she replied.

Marlene opened the refridgerater door and said, "Michael, your fridge is empty. There is no food in here!" I couldn't reply because she was right, I rarely kept a lot of food around. "Should I bother to open the freezer too?" She asked accusingly. She reached for the freezer door and pulled it open. "Oh nice, ice cream and frozen pizza," she mused, "A typical batchelor."

"What makes you think that I am a bachelor?" I asked in my defense.

"Number one, your fridge is empty and number two, you have no pictures of women besides your daughter and family around the house. Would you like a water while I'm grabbing one?"

"Please," I replied.

I made my way back into the living room and sat down on the sofa. The sound of Marlene's heels followed close behind, clicking against the hardwood floors. As if in slow motion, they stepped closer and stopped directly in front of me, closing off the sound from the rest of the room. "Here you go, handsome," she said, taking my hand and putting the cold bottle of water into it making sure that I didn't drop it.

"got it?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you," I somehow managed to say.

The cushion next to me soon sank down and I felt the side of Marlene's hip rub up against mine. "Brown," she said as she took a drink from her bottle of water.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what she was talking about.

"My hair color, you asked me outside while we were sitting on the steps about the color of it before Misty pulled you inside."

"Brown huh?" I asked.

"well, brown with some blonde highlites," she explained.

"That must look beautiful."

"Is that your imaginationn or your vision of how things are?" she asked amusingly.

"both I guess."

"Here, give me your bottle, Michael."

I gave Marlene my bottle and she reached across me, putting it on the end table. "I have to tell you," I started to say.

"Tell me what?" she asked curiously.

"You smell really, really nice," I told her in a low whispering tone.

"Why thank you Michael, no one ever really, really told me that before," she giggled, giving me a little elbow in the side.

"You call me Michael," I said in an inquisitive voice.

"I love the sound of that name," Marlene said as she rested her hand against my shoulder; "It is so much sexier than just plain old Mike," she remarked in a low sensual voice.

She reached down and took both of my hands into hers and raised them onto the top of her head.

"Here, take a feel and let me know what you think."

Marlene released my hands and they rested at the top of her head. It was a bit stiff to the touch; I was guessing from some hair spray or whatever women put on their hair these days.

"Sticky?" she mused as she strung out the word.

"A little," I said.

"Good sticky or yucky sticky?" she asked yet again with that hint of mischief in her voice.

"Sexy sticky," I said as my hands began their shaky descent down both sides of her head, angling towards the back around her ears, following it's length until it finished around her shoulder blades.

"And the verdict is?" she asked as if I were a contestant in a quiz show.

"Very, very nice," I quietly said.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"the cat's got a lot of things," I silently whispered.

"You're so cute when you don't know what to say," she said with a smile to her voice.

I wasn't aware of my forearms that were now resting on her shoulders as my fingers mindlessly stroked her hair. Marlene sat in a trance, faintly whispering how nice it felt and I could smell the light scent of alcohol on her breath. We must had been closer than I realized. As the words left her mouth, I imagined her sitting there with her eyes closed and the picture of utter content on her face. "Here," she whispered softly, again lifting my forearms and taking ahold of my hands. "They're very strong," she purred as she lightly rubbed them with her own. She lifted them to her face and said, "read my face."

"Huh?" I asked with a somewhat puzzled look on my face.

"don't blind people read faces to see what a person looks like?" she asked, sounding somewhat embarrassed.

"Yeah, I guess they do, but I don't really consider myself to be blind. I mean I am blind, but I had my sight for such a long time that I still live in a sighted world; if that makes any sense to you. I do most everything that I had always done while I had sight. I cook, do laundry, clean the house, put lights on the roof for Christmas, do carpentry work and no, I don't read braille."

"Michael, I'm sorry, I didn't mean... Wait, did you say that you put lights on the house and do carpentry work?" she squealed in a high pitched voice.

"UMM, yeah, I go up on the roof and do the lights for Christmas and I have a workshop downstairs in the basement."

"How do you get onto the roof and put up the lights?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"I use a ladder," I simply replied, trying not to make a big deal about it.

"But, you can't...", she started.

"Oh, but I can," I interrupted with a grin.

"And you mean just a work bench with a couple of tools right?" she asked in the same concerned tone.

"yes, a work bench, tools, chop saws, table saws, nail guns and whatever other power tool you could imagine," I explained as if it was just an everyday normal thing.

"I have to see this for myself," she said, "But, for right now, lets try this."

Marlene took my hands up to her face. I cupped her cheeks in my hands as if I were holding a baby bird. I told her to close her eyes and gently lifted my thumbs up to her eyebrows and starting from the center,above her nose, began to slowly run them across the fine hair. My hands were shaking as I began my journey. If I were to have been carrying a cup of water at the time, it would had been two thirds of the way empty. Marlene let out an inaudible breath and I felt her body completely relax. Not even one third of the way across on her left side, I felt a slight indent.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Just a little mark" she barely whispered.

Reaching the end of her brows, I moved back to her ears with my thumb and pointer fingers, slowly rubbing my way around and down until I reached the lobes where I gently rubbed their softness. Marlene let out an appreciative moan.

"don't be startled, I'm just going to put my thumbs on your cheeks," I whispered.

Marlene sat motionless as I lightly placed my thumbs onto her cheeks, trying not to go too close to her eyes. Her cheek bones were high and I traced lightly down, while simultaniously dragging the remaining fingers along both sides of her face, meeting at her chin.

"Very nice," I whispered and felt her smile slowly grow.

I took my fingers and touched the top of her lips trailing them down to the corners. I lightly touched the underside of her bottom lip and repeaded the trail, lightly moving to the respective corners. My right index finger then ran across her bottom lip feeling it's full softness give in to my touch. She had full, pouty lips. I was stunned to say the least. She was beautiful in my eyes. Marlene exaggerated her pout with her bottom lip. I grabbed the sides of her mouth with my hand, giving her fish lips as I laughed and kissed them. I quickly dropped my hands and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean, I just..."

Marlene must have opened her eyes and saw the embarrassment on my face and I certainly know that she heard it in my voice. "Michael, stop," she said in a calming voice, taking my hands and placing them back onto the sides of her face. She leaned closer and I felt her lips lightly touch mine. It was the lightest of kisses, yet the most electric. She pulled back slightly, and pressed her lips onto mine once again, this time a little harder. The feeling was soft and sensual. We ever so gently continued our kiss and, as our lips parted, the unmistakeable juicy sound of seperating lips filled the silent room. I thought that if heaven had ever sent me a kiss, this was it.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers