It's Brutal Out Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Beyonce, given how forward she had proven to be, surely, she was enjoying the sounds now? Olivia certainly liked to think so. Which again, totally mind blowing. As in, poor Olivia had to stop what she was doing for a few long seconds, when she remembered the fact that The Beyonce was watching her licking and sucking another girl's tits.

This didn't go down well, as Sofia gave a groan of frustration, and literally pouted down at her. Which honestly, was so cute that Olivia almost wanted to keep pausing, if it wasn't for the warning cough which Beyonce let out. And given it was coming from The Beyonce, who was an incredibly intimidating person, what could Olivia do, except obey the command? And the not so silent command.

Because, although most of the time it was soft sounds of encouragement, occasionally there would be a few words that got thrown in. Especially from the infamous Queen B. Most of which were very encouraging. At least until there was a command which the former Disney star was expecting.

"Good girl, mmmmmmm, good little tit sucker. Suck those titties! Lick 'em, too. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, make your little friend feel good. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I love watching two 'girlfriends' please each other, ha ha ha ha!" Beyonce chuckled some version of that for a few long minutes, before pushing, "Now, show me just how good you can be, and go lower."

"What?" Olivia blushed, pulling away from Sofia, and looking at Beyonce, who in return gave her a look which stunned her into silence.

"I want you to go down on her." Beyonce spelled it out for her, and then gently pushed, "Ooooooooh yesssssss, I want you to go down on your friend, your Disney co-star, and do something that The House of Mouse would not approve of. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, prove that you're so much more than that girl from the High School Musical show. Prove you're all grown up. Oh yes, eat pussy, like a big girl.

Mmmmmmmm, like a good girl. And don't worry, mmmmmmmm, myself and Sofia will be here every step of the way, giving you all the advice that a novice pussy pleaser like yourself could possibly need. Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, do it, Olivia. Make me proud."

"Oh... okay." Olivia stammered, after pausing for a few long seconds, and then she slowly did as she was told.

Sofia was expecting Olivia to nervously kiss her way downwards, then maybe even need a push to actually do it. But no, the other girl dived into the deep end of the pool, shoving her head straight downwards, and starting to frantically lick Sofia's cunt. Not that Sofia was complaining about this. In fact, she let out another loud cry of approval, this one the loudest yet, and then followed that up with a lot more whimpers and moans.

Something which for better or for worse, Sofia closed her eyes, and became lost in for a few long minutes, as Olivia continued to lick her pussy. Especially as those initial nervous licks gradually calmed down, and became slower, and more confident.

When she did open her eyes, Sofia wasn't surprised to see a look of disapproval on Mistress Beyonce's face, given this was a clear sign of Olivia topping from the bottom. And honestly, Sofia should probably do more to order Olivia around, to remind her who exactly was in charge. But, that the girl had slowed herself down without having to be asked, and was doing a better job without any instructions.

Beginners luck? Or was Olivia Rodrigo just annoyingly good at everything? Well, it would be annoying, if it wasn't so endearing. Also hot, and again, Sofia wasn't about to criticize the other girl forgiving her exactly what she wanted. No, Sofia continued to shower Olivia with positive sounds, as the cunt lapping continued like that for several long blissful minutes.

It was the kind of thing which Sofia would have loved to last for hours, or at least as long as possible. However, she was supposed to be putting on a good show for Mistress Beyonce. Not just lying back, and allowing the other girl to do all the work. Which made it pretty obvious what Sofia needed to do right now, exactly. But she was hesitant to do it. Oh God, she didn't want this to end.

But she also wanted to please the more dominant black woman. And yes, she did want to cum. More importantly, she wanted it to be her choice. Not have Olivia do it, when she felt like it. That would be embarrassing. Especially after staying silent for so long. So, for better or for worse, the young top did what she thought was best.

"Yessssssss, that's it, fuck me!" Sofia moaned, refocusing on what Mistress Beyonce would want her to say, "Lick my pussy, you bitch! Lick it just like that, but, mmmmmmmm, more. More licking of my clit, and oooooooooh yessssssssss, suck it, too. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, more, more, MORE! Now fuck me! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, really fuck me with that hot little tongue. Inside me!

Shove it inside my pussy. Please, Liv, mmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE, AH FUCK!"

Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before Olivia was obliging her top's request, first by increasing the attention to Sofia's clit, and then pushing her tongue inside of her cunt, almost instantly triggering a powerful climax. In fact, it may be too quickly, given Sofia received another disapproving look from Mistress Beyonce. In fact, she may have requested to cum too quickly. And it may have sounded like she was begging for it.

Especially towards the end. Things which very much made the Dom in training blush. Although at the same time, it was hard to worry about it too much, when the most wonderful sensations were echoing throughout her body. Especially as Olivia just kept going.

Olivia had been so worried about chickening out, that she thought the best thing to do was just to dive straight into it. After all, she had a nasty habit of overthinking things, and she didn't want to get distracted, so much so she pretty much forgot what she was doing. Which wouldn't be the first time that happened. Luckily, when she first tasted pussy, her mind when blissfully blank, and she simply became a twat lapping machine.

She later would consider how good it was that she instantly liked the taste, and why that was. Like, was Sofia particularly yummy? Or was there a connection between them? Or was it a simple matter that she was gay, or at least bi, and therefore it was natural for her to like the taste of pussy?

For better or for worse, there were no easy answers to these questions, and before Olivia could get distracted by them, Sofia asked the most wonderful favour of her. Even more so than what she was currently doing for her, and in the process, giving her an extra special treat. But it was one thing to actually taste her first pussy, but to actually make another girl cum. And more importantly, make Sofia cum.

This girl who had been so nice to her on the set of HSMTMTS, that it was easy to trust her and be her friend, was now giving her this unique opportunity. And Olivia liked to think she also dived headfirst into it, and was pretty gosh darn successful at it, given how quickly and seemingly hard she made the other girl cum.

She was then somehow treated to something even better than pussy cream, that being girl cum. Olivia had swallowed a guy's load before. Despite how it might look, she wasn't a prude. And it was fun to do something so naughty. Especially given she was trying to respectfully shaker Disney girl image, in favour of a young hot pop star. And this was just so thrilling, now even more so.

Although it was confusing whether that was because it was the person, or the gender. Not that it mattered, and that moment. No, all that mattered, was trying to remove her tongue from Sofia's pussy fast enough, so she could swallow at least the majority of what her friend was offering her.

Considering this was the first time, Olivia felt she didn't do too badly. But there was room for improvement, and she was sorry to miss some of it. Even if whatever else ended up on her face, which was thrilling in its own way. Besides, hopefully she would be given another chance. Maybe even lots of them? Girls were supposed to be able to keep going and going, right? That was one of the main benefits.

Sadly, before she could get to work on making Sofia cum, her friend pushed her away. For a few long seconds this was heartbreaking, but it didn't take long for Olivia to think this was a good thing. After all, it was selfish, but her own body was aching for attention. And it seemed fair for Sofia to return the favour, right? Right. Although, while it technically happened, it wasn't exactly in the way she was expecting.

"Congratulations, sweetie. Mmmmmmmm, Olivia Rodrigo has officially eaten her first pussy." Beyonce chuckled with delight, and then when she had the attention of the younger women she continued, with a very important question, "So, Olivia, how do you feel? Did you like eating pussy, like a little slut? Huh? Answer me! Answer, your Black Mistress."

"This is the part where you say, yes, my Black Mistress." Sofia told her friend hopefully. Then when Olivia still seemed hesitant, Sofia spiralled just a little bit, "I mean, if you did like it. It's cool if you didn't. I mean it, I know this whole thing, is a lot, and I never want to force anyone into anything they don't like. So, if it is just too much, then..."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Olivia blurted out nervously, looking over her shoulder at Beyonce while doing it. She then turned back to her friend, and while they shared a nervous smile, she repeated herself, unknowingly jeopardizing Sofia's position, "Yes, my Black Mistress. I... I liked it. It was like, so cool. You, you taste amazing."

"Thanks." Sofia replied bashfully.

"You're very welcome, Mistress." Olivia beamed, before leaning forward to press their lips together, allowing her friend to taste herself.

"Awww, that's sooooooo sweet." Beyonce said mockingly, albeit after a few long minutes of simply allowing Olivia and Sofia to kiss, "So Liv, how do you feel about anal?"

"What?" Olivia blushed bright red.

"You know, anal sex?" Beyonce abruptly pushed, loving the look on Olivia's face, "Taking it up the butt? Getting fucked in that cute little ass of yours. Allowing someone to stick something in your back door? I'm guessing from that look on your face that you're an anal virgin, and don't worry, that's totally normal. Especially at your age. But trust me, mmmmmmmm, there's nothing like it. I love butt fucking women.

Especially pretty little things like you. And I'm good at it, too. And so is Sofia. She should be, I trained her myself. And I know, I know, it's scary, gross and just so, wrong. But, if you give it a chance, I guarantee you'll like it. After all, you just proved that you can be a big girl, by jumping in the deep end of pussy licking. So why not this too? Really prove that you're not just a Disney girl. Mmmmmmmm, although in my experience, Disney girls make the best anal sluts."

"You don't have too." Sofia quickly added, "I know this is like, a lot. We both do. But... God, Liv, you really have an amazing butt. And I'd love to lick it. Would that be okay? So like, you don't have to commit to anything right now, just let me give you a rim job? Show you just how much fun it can be to have, erm, a tongue back there. Or not. We can totally do something else. Your call. I promise."

There was a painfully long pause, then Olivia asked cautiously, "This, is something you want?"

"Yes." Sofia answered without hesitation, before quickly adding, "If you're cool with it."

"Huh." Olivia murmured in disbelief, then after a pause asked, "And... you've like, done it before?"

"Yes." Sofia reassured, before quickly clarifying, "I mean, only with like, massive butt sluts. And trust me, Mistress Beyonce's subs are the biggest collection of butt sluts in the whole wide world. And God, you'd be surprised just how many of them are famous. And they're all just, so into it. It makes it easy, obviously. Like, I barely have to try."

"Oh..." Olivia blushed, before clarifying, "I mean, have you ever, you know? Done it? With you, like, taking it?"

"No." Sofia quickly protested.

"Really? Because your butt is like..." Olivia held her hands up, like she was grabbing something massive, then put them down again, and hesitantly added, "Like, you'd be into it. Is all. Like, no offense, but... come on. Beyonce, back me up. I... I mean, Mistress Beyonce, don't... isn't Sofia's ass like... I don't know..."

"Made for fucking?" Beyonce offered with a wicked chuckle, then admitted, "Yes, yes it is. But the same can be said for me, and I like nothing better than to top. So, I like to give girls like Sofia here a chance to impress me. Because never let it be said that Mistress Beyonce was without mercy. Although... well, let's just say there are consequences to failing me."

"Ohhhhhh, so this is like, a test..." Olivia said in realization, before looking sympathetically at her friend, "So, you don't just want this, but need it, huh?"

"Yeah." Sofia admitted with a blush.

"Well, okay, uh, after you... OMIGOD... after you, ehm, lick... there... and then you... uh... you know... wi... will it... um..." Olivia took a beat, fearing the answer to her question was obvious. "Will it hurt?"

"So, at first? Yeah." Sofia confessed before reassuring. "But trust me, it'll feel better and better the longer we go until your moaning like... like a..."

"Like a whore?" Beyonce interjected with a wide knowing grin. "Don't be afraid to use that word, Sofia. If you're going to do this, you should be saying that, and more. Mmmmmmm, we both know that, assuming you live up to your potential as a top, you'll have your 'not gay' friend crying out in pure pleasure in next to no time at all."

Afraid the seasoned veteran was laying it on way too thick for this newcomer, Sofia nervously turned to her friend, "W-What are you thinking, Liv?"

"I...I'm honestly not sure." Olivia answered truthfully, though she felt a warmth surge in between her legs.

"Isn't tonight all about having the best new experiences as the Best New Artist?" Beyonce pushed before sighing and clarifying. "If you really don't want to, obviously that's fine. But I'd hate seeing you shut yourself out from a whole new world of pleasure just because you're simply too scared of what may happen. Hell, isn't your generation all about being open minded to sex?"

"I...I..." Olivia cutely stammered before the whole room fell into an anticipatory silence.

Yet, after what felt like centuries, that ongoing deafening silence was finally brought to a close when Olivia puffed out her ample chest to gain some momentary confidence then took a deep and calming breath, before nodding her head, "I'll do it."

"Really?" Sofia beamed happily.

"Yeah." Olivia agreed nervously, "I mean, I thought this might be fun to try one day, and I'm glad it's with you."

"Me too." Sofia admitted with a happy smile.

"But you owe me one, okay?" Olivia questioned, "Like, a seriously big favour, if I'm giving you my butt cherry."

"Sure, whatever." Sofia said dismissively, before ordering as firmly as she could, "Now, bend over, and give me that perfect little ass of yours."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Olivia quipped, before adding as an afterthought, "I mean, yes... my Black Mistress."

"It's just Mistress Sofia." Beyonce corrected, annoyed that she had to be the one to do it, "I'm your Black Mistress."

"Yes, my Black Mistress. Sorry, my Black Mistress." Olivia corrected herself apologetically.

Sofia felt bad about manipulating Olivia in this way, but hopefully it was implied from her very bad performance that this was premeditated, and Mistress Beyonce was definitely playing the bad cop, to Sofia's good cop? But it was hard to be too preoccupied with that, or the embarrassment of realizing she hadn't corrected Olivia, when she was faced with the prospect of actually taking another girl's anal cherry.

Especially as this wasn't just any other girl, but her former co-worker, and a megastar, Olivia Rodrigo, who hesitantly positioned herself on all fours in the center of the bed, ready and waiting to get her cute little butt played with, in a variety of ways. And while obviously, it was tempting to jump straight into the butt fucking, Olivia deserved better than that. Hell, they both did, given what a special moment this was.

Which was why, after honestly staring at her prize way too long, Sofia brought her face between her cheeks, and started hungrily lapping away at the tasty treat hidden between them. Or more accurately, one of them, with Sofia silently promising herself, and her friend, that she would treat them both to the joy of Olivia Rodrigo getting her pussy licked by another girl real soon.

But for now, Sofia was more than happy to lick this hole. Especially given what she was about to do to it. Something she tried to dwell on, given this in itself was an honour. Thankfully, Mistress Beyonce's training once again paid off, and without really being able to think what she was doing, Sofia dished out quite the thorough rim job.

Admittedly, it wasn't her best work, as she was trying to come off as a top. There was no spitting on that ass hole, or even a gentle build-up to the enthusiastic butt munching she delivered right from the start. However, it would get the job done, and more importantly, it also got very positive sounds from the pop megastar.

Oh yes, Olivia Rodrigo was letting out the most adorable whimpers, cries and even moans of pleasure from having another girl frantically licking her ass hole, and preparing it for a strap-on cock. Oh God, the strap-on! Sofia had totally forgotten to put one on. And she wouldn't dare ask Mistress Beyonce to do it for her. Then again, maybe there was another way?

"Liv?" Sofia squeaked, after she reluctantly removed her mouth from Olivia's butt hole, "Can you do me another favour?"

"Another one?" Olivia groaned, and then grumbled, "Damn, you'll be owing me a lot of favours at this rate."

"Can you please finger your butt?" Sofia asked, ignoring that exchange.

"Oh, is that all?" Olivia mocked, "Sure, anything for a friend. In fact, I'm surprised I haven't been asked before. Maybe I should call up my BFFs, see if they wanna do it?"

"Mmmmmmm, sounds like a great idea." Beyonce chuckled.

"Please?" Sofia once again pushed, even confessing, "I, I forgot to get a toy. Sorry, I'm new to this. And I'm supposed to finger your ass, while it's good and wet. So, please do this for me? Please? I don't want to lose the momentum that we have, and it would mean so much to me. And, and I think it would be, you know, hot."

"Fine." Olivia sighed, "But you really do owe me."

"Yessssssss, thank you thank you thank you." Sofia beamed happily, "You're the best."

"I know." Olivia quipped sarcastically.

By that point, Sofia was already retrieving the black strap-on dick from its hiding place, and trying to attach it to herself without breaking it. Something she had done a few times, even while there was something distracting in her presence, but even more than any other girl she had sodomized, Sofia felt the need to look away from her friend, so she could get this job done.

Then, when it was attached, she was greeted by a truly beautiful sight, that being Olivia Rodrigo fingering her own ass hole. Which was extremely awkward for poor Liv, given the positioning, but considering it was her first time doing this, she did pretty well. Unless, it wasn't the first time? Oh God, the idea that Olivia Rodrigo would finger herself back there was so hot that it once again distracted her would-be top, to the point that Mistress Beyonce once again had to give her a little push.