It's Brutal Out Here

Story Info
Beyonce pushes Sofia, Olivia enjoys it.
10.2k words
5
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Olivia Rodrigo or Sofia Wylie or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Olivia Rodrigo didn't think she would ever stop smiling, at least tonight. She had won awards before, and reach heights that she thought she could only ever had dreamed of, but this was the big one. The fucking Grammy Awards. And of course, it was an honour just to be nominated, but as much as everyone tried to stay humble and grounded, it was only natural to want to win. And she did!

Somehow, her name was announced for three awards, and it was hard to tell what was better. Excepting those awards, or carrying them out. Probably the latter, as all she could do was smile for the cameras, instead of embarrassing herself by talking. Not that she'd said anything that bad, but now there was no pressure, and she could just get lost in the afterglow.

In fact, she didn't even mind when she dropped one of her Grammys, as it reminded her of her idol, Taylor Swift. Naturally, her phone was blowing up with congratulations from friends, family and strangers on the Internet. She did her best reply, at least to her friends and family, but at the same time, she found herself in an exclusive after party, and eager to rub shoulders with her fellow Grammy winners.

Specifically, the artist simply known as Beyonce. Of course, it wasn't the first time they had been in the same room, but Olivia had never had the guts to actually go and talk to her. But now, with three Grammys, she finally felt she was brave enough to try it. Maybe she could even say more than two words to her? Although, at the same time, she wanted to avoid saying too much.

'Be cool Olivia, be cool. She's just another celebrity. No big deal.' Poor Olivia thought some combination of those last words over and over again, but it was a big deal, and all she could manage as an opening line was, "Hi."

"Hi." Beyonce smirked back.

Feeling incredibly awkward, Olivia blurted out, "Erm, congratulations?"

"Erm, you too." Beyonce teased, before assuring the younger girl, "Relax, sweetie. I don't bite. Well, not on the first date."

"Oh.... thanks..." Olivia blushed even deeper, unsure what to make of that.

There was a pause, then Beyonce said, "I like your dress."

"Thanks." Olivia beamed, feeling more comfortable with this line of conversation. At least until she put her foot in her mouth, "Yours too. I like yours, too. It's amazing. You're amazing. I mean... I'm sure that dress costs more than mine. Maybe more than anything I own? Which was meant to be a compliment. Sorry. It's just, you're like, Beyonce! THE BEYONCE! Which, I know you know, but..."

"You're cute." Beyonce interrupted, moving closer, so she could softly question, "And 18 now, right?"

"Erm..." Olivia blushed and frowned in confusion.

"And no one warned you about me?" Beyonce questioned, before quickly adding, "You know, this used to be a lot more, fun. But, with this whole Me-Too thing, I feel I owe it to you to be up-front. So, to be clear, if no means no, I'll leave you alone. But if no means, I'm not sure... then we're in for a really fun night. If you're brave enough for it."

There was another pause, this one longer than before, and then Olivia just questioned, "What?"

"I'm hitting on you sweetie." Beyonce smiled "Just to be clear."

"Oh..." Olivia replied in disbelief, "Really?"

"Yes, really." Beyonce confirmed.

"Wow..." Olivia murmured, unsure what else to say, and starting to stammer, "That's... I'm, well... I..."

"You remember your old co-star, Sofia Wylie?" Beyonce suddenly questioned, before revealing, "She confessed to me she had such a crush on you, while filming your silly little Disney show. And still does. It was kind of sweet, actually. Also, kind of sad. I expect more of the next generation of black tops. She shouldn't need me to do her dirty work for her. Which is why you, my dear, get the choice.

You can stay here, on the high of your big win. Maybe go home with someone else, who will give you material about a new song. Or, you can come back to my room, and learn what it means to be satisfied. Either by me, or your old friend. Or both, if you're really feeling adventurous."

Yet another long pause, easily the longest yet, and then Olivia bit her lip, and confessed, "I'm, I'm not... you know, gay!"

Beyonce couldn't help chuckle about how Olivia whispered that last part, as if there was anyone close enough to hear the conversation, and then reassured her, by showing the younger girl her ring, "Neither am I. See? Or did you forget who you're talking too? What business you're in? But I have an understanding with Jay. As long as we don't get caught, we can do what we want.

After all, what's all the power and money in the world, without the ability to have a little fun? Mmmmmmmm, and it would be a shame to waste that amazing body of yours on only men. So, what will it be, Liv? Can I call you Liv? A lifetime of wondering, What if? Or the night of your life?"

"The night of my life?" Olivia gulped, pausing briefly this time, before confessing, "I've, I've never done this before."

"That's why it's going to be so fun." Beyonce grinned, before confessing, "Honestly? I always envy the first-timers. Mmmmmmm, and there really is nothing like experiencing it, if only second-hand."

One final pause, which felt like hours, and then Olivia mumbled, "Okay."

"Splendid." Beyonce grinned, before reaching out to a nearby table, and then passing Olivia a glass of champagne, "Here, you'll be needing this."

"Oh, I'm not..." Olivia began, before Beyonce gave her a look, and she gulped, "Point taken."

Poor Olivia then took the glass, and downed it in one. Truthfully, it wasn't her first drink, but considering she had just been propositioned by THE BEYONCE, it wasn't surprising that she choked on it. Which in turn, had the older woman chuckling, and actually handing her another. Which was good for her nerves, so Olivia took it, and after a brief reminder from Beyonce, drank it a lot more slowly.

Then, when she finished a third, the two of them left together. Well, one after another, so as not to raise suspicions. Also, by the time she finished that third drink, they got to do a bit of socializing, again so they wouldn't be noticed. Well, they were, but they weren't the only ones. Hell, they probably weren't even the only ones to sneak out and hook up.

Was this what being a celebrity was really all about? Olivia had heard stories, of course. But they were all just so crazy, they had to be made up. Hell, Sofia had been the one to tell her about the Beyonce rumours, and they had laughed, and laughed. Actually, looking back Olivia had laughed, and Sofia had seemed disappointed. Oh, was that her friend trying to seduce her, with tales of a black woman seducing and dominating other women?

Would she really be in Beyonce's hotel room, waiting for them? At first, Olivia found it hard to believe, but found herself increasingly hopeful as they got to the destination, to the point where she actually saw her old friend, waiting for her on a hotel room bed, and Olivia Rodrigo actually she found herself smiling happily in greeting.

Nervous too, which was clear by just how squeaky Olivia's voice was as she called out, "Hi!"

"Hi." Sofia replied equally nervously.

"Awww, how sweet. Young, lesbian love." Beyonce teased.

"I'm not-" Olivia began.

"I know." Beyonce interrupted dismissively, before actually shutting the door behind them, and walking over to the chair facing the bed, while offering, "Would you like another drink, Little Liv? Sofia has obviously started without you, and I imagine you've sobered up by now. And believe me, I have wine and champagne which can put even a Grammy after party to shame."

"You drink now?" Sofia raised an eyebrow teasingly, "You?"

"Oh, not like, a lot. But if it's offered." Olivia murmured nervously.

"Wow." Sofia smiled teasingly, "You really have changed."

"I'm here, aren't I?" Olivia questioned, a bit huffy at the insinuation she was still the same awkward girl when they first met, even if it was kinda true.

"Yes, you are." Beyonce practically purred, now sitting on the chair like a throne, where she could conduct traffic, "So, Livie, why don't you show us just what a big girl you are now."

"How?" Olivia frowned, before realization hit a little too late, "Oooooooohhhhhhhhh, you mean like, strip?"

"Yes, exactly." Beyonce said dryly, before pointing out, "Sofia can get us started, if you want."

"No, no, no... I got this." Olivia insisted with confidence that she really, really didn't feel.

Sofia immediately opened her mouth to insist the other girl didn't have too, and remind the innocent girl that she could leave, if she wanted too. It would probably be the least she could do, considering Olivia had always been good to her, even after she became a megastar. But to Sofia's surprise, and delight, the now Grammy-winning Olivia Rodrigo took a deep calming breath, and then abruptly pushed off the straps to her dress, and then pushed it downwards.

Which wasn't exactly easy for her, considering how tightly fitting it was, but impressively, she did it. Yes, she then just stood there in her high-heels and underwear, and even wrapped her arms around her body, as if she should be ashamed of something. But what happened before was still impressive, as well as incredibly endearing.

Honestly, Sofia spent way too long smiling dreamily at her old friend, before she finally had the presence of mind of removing her own clothes, starting with her shirt and skirt, before very slowly removing her bra. Admittedly, she couldn't quite compete with Beyonce's 32C, or Olivia's equally big boobs, for that matter.

But Sofia's tits were still a 32B more than enough to have seemingly naïve Olivia Rodrigo staring with her mouth wide open for several long seconds, before rushing to remove her own bra. Then they simultaneously moved their panties, and there they were, naked. Yes, poor Olivia still had to take off her shoes, but it still felt like it counted. And Olivia soon realized her mistake, and got rid of them.

Time then stood still for a few long seconds, long past the point Sofia thought that her mentor would wait for them. But thankfully, without needing to be pushed, Olivia closed the distance between them, and then jumped on top of Sofia, smashing their lips together. Admittedly, they had to pause for a moment, and then laugh, as their teeth had crashed painfully together.

But they soon forgot about the humour, given that now their naked bodies were pressed against each other in all the right places. which led them to melt into one of the best kisses of Sofia's life. Yes, who it was had a lot to do with it. But really, Olivia was a surprisingly good kisser.

Maybe it shouldn't have been that surprising, though? Sofia like to think she had a sweet little friendship with Olivia during their time together filming the High School Musical TV show, but they hadn't been the kind of best friends who entrusted each other with all their secrets. Truthfully, Sofia had wanted that, but Olivia hadn't been willing to share at the time.

So much so, that she had been worried that her old friend wouldn't go for this. Which was why she had chickened out so many times at seducing this girl. But now, arguably, the hard part was over, and Sofia was eager to prove herself to Beyonce. Well, super nervous too, especially with the quality of the kiss. But mostly, Sofia was excited.

Olivia was kissing a girl! Like, for real. Not like, for a drunken joke, or a way to get boys. No, she was kissing Sofia like she meant it, and she did. This was so crazy, especially because she thought if she ever did something like this, she would need to psych herself up about it for hours. Maybe even days. And be a lot more drunk than she was now.

Hell, she'd barely been tipsy before, the adrenaline soon wiping away the alcohol, and now it felt like if she didn't keep kissing Sofia, she would freak out. Or, at least do something else. Although admittedly, just the thought of those other things was enough to freak her out. Luckily, Olivia was too distracted to truly focus on any thoughts right now, other than occasional wondering how her friend could be so good at this.

She also briefly wondered if there could be more between them. Even at the start of this, Olivia hadn't got the vibe that Sofia was interested in anything more than a hook up. But did hook ups always feel this good? Or did they feel so charged? Was the other person always putting their all into it? Or was this a sign she was secretly a lesbian?

No, Olivia immediately dismissed. Her romantic feelings for her ex-boyfriends were way too strong for that. But clearly, she wasn't quite as straight as she had thought she'd been. Because sexuality was a spectrum, and no one was 100% anything, or whatever, but wow. She really hadn't seen this coming. And she wanted more. Something which Sofia was happy to provide.

At first, that meant more kissing, albeit not always on the lips. No, Sofia's lips slid down her neck, and even took one of Olivia's ears into her mouth, and sucked on it, which felt way better than it had any right too. Poor Olivia tried to return the favour, but she got distracted by kissing all over her friend's pretty face, causing both girls to giggle, like they really were back in high school.

Something which didn't seemed to amuse their observer, who gave a fake cough to remind them she was there. Honestly, in all the excitement, Olivia forgot that she was there. The Beyonce, watching her kissing another girl. And planned on doing more than that. Something Olivia forgot again, as Sofia rolled them over, and pinned her down.

It was then that Sofia really went after her neck, not just kissing it, but licking and sucking too. Which felt amazing, and Olivia was like, never going to complain about something that felt this good. However, at the same time, it was almost scary. Especially because she kind of liked it.

Hell, Olivia found herself wrapping her arms around Sofia and pulling her friend's body more firmly against hers, so this could become even more intense. Ideally with the other girl biting her. Marking her. Giving her a hickey which she would struggle to conceal, and will likely lead to rumours about who she was now dating. Oh, what fun that would be. Although not as much as when her friend started moving lower.

Sofia should have really done this earlier, as it was a simple yet effective way to establish who was in control. But she just got so lost in kissing Olivia in the way that she had wanted to for so long, this ended up being more sweet, gentle and equal than she had intended. Something that clearly displeased Beyonce, which was the last thing that Sofia wanted to do.

Especially with everything that was at stake. Because it definitely wasn't too late for Beyonce to take this privilege away from her, which was why Sofia was taking charge now. Kissing her way down the other girl's body, then up one of Olivia's big tits, so she could take a nipple into her mouth, and get a positive reaction out of her old friend. Something which made Sofia feel very proud of herself.

Hopefully, it would only be the beginning, but Sofia was still proud of herself. Especially when she got the same reaction out of this Disney star turned mega star, from working her way down one boob and up the other, as she gave it the same treatment. And of course, she went back and forth, spending plenty of time kissing the well-rounded flesh surrounding each nipple, even though obviously, it was the nipples which were her main focus.

At least for now. Because there were plenty of places on Olivia's body Sofia wanted to explore. Hell, more than she planned on doing tonight. She wasn't even supposed to concentrate so much on these surprisingly big tits, but she just couldn't help herself.

Given she got her start working on Disney projects, Olivia Rodrigo had only just started wearing revealing clothing to show off that the amazing body of hers, which had taken Sofia by surprise, and drastically increased desire to seduce her former co-star. Because seriously, did she have these big boobs during the filming of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series?

She must've done, but she had done a really, really good job at hiding it. Now pictures of these babies in bikinis and tightfitting dresses were all over the Internet, but still only select few had seen them up close. And now Sofia was experiencing it, it truly felt like an honour. Something that she never, ever wanted to stop, despite the other fun things planned.

Which was why it felt like she was spending hours going back and forth between those big titties, constantly switching between swirling her tongue around them, and sucking on them with increasing enthusiasm, until this teen idle was writhing underneath her, clearly desperate for more. Which was very, very tempting to give her. Like just even sliding some fingers down to her cunt?

Maybe not even push them in, just rub her a bit? Then again, she needed both her hands to push one of those boobs deeper into her mouth, while making sure the other got some attention. And surely, this was a top thing to do? Torture her lover, until they were literally begging for mercy? It seemed likely, but apparently, Beyonce didn't agree.

"Sofia, don't be so selfish." Beyonce scolded, before directing traffic, "Don't hog that experience all to yourself. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, give sweet little Olivia Rodrigo the chance to return the favour. To suck on your titties, like a good girl. Mmmmmmmm, and you want that, don't you, Olivia? Huh? To please your friend, the way she's pleasing you?"

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, please Sofia, let me suck your tits!" Olivia pleaded, blushing as she realized what she just said, but still managing to add, "I, I... I want it. Please?"

"Well..." Sofia smiled softly, "How can I say no?"

"No sane woman would." Beyonce quipped, before further encouraging, "Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it. Good girls. Put on a show for me. Let's see just how good Olivia Rodrigo is with her mouth."

Olivia wanted all kinds of things in that moment, and if she was being honest, returning the favour wasn't her number one priority. No, it was achieving an orgasm, which really, really felt like it wouldn't be difficult in that moment. Hell, she kind of wanted to hump Sofia's leg, like a cat in heat. Or better yet, any part of Beyonce's body. But surely, lesbian sex was about give-and-take?

Well, all sex should be like that, but she'd had her fair share of selfish lovers before, and certainly didn't want to be one herself. Besides, it wasn't like she hadn't thought about doing this before. And surely there would be something to be said for a slow build, to a crescendo. Hell, as a singer she knew that to be true, but it felt especially appropriate now.

It was still kind of hard, given how hot, horny and just overwhelmed she felt, but she did it. Oh yes, as Sofia lay down beside her, Olivia didn't hesitate to get on top, and practically swallow one of the other girl's boobs whole. Admittedly, maybe she should have kissed her first, but given the awesome job that Sofia had done on her tits, Olivia was in no mood for soft and slow.

No, she was all about sucking hard, and even using her teeth gently, something that Sofia had only done at the end. Oh, and the licking. Which admittedly, Olivia kind of forgot about at first. But to her credit, Olivia was eventually truly returning the favour, returning everything that Sofia had given her, with the exact same results.

Namely, one girl softly whimpering, crying out, and most of all moaning, as her former co-star went to town on her tits. something which honestly, Olivia was a little more embarrassed of now that she was on the other end of it, but not by much. Because really, who cares if she made those sounds? Especially given that Sofia had taken them as a complement, just as Olivia was now.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers