All Comments on 'It's Called Love, Baby'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Watch4FunWatch4Funalmost 6 years ago
More Please

Love the new direction :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm disappointed....

....although it's certainly a logical continuation. I was hoping for Craig and Alex to make it work. But now it's Craig and Heather, as it should be.

Oh, well. I miss my much-younger ex-GF, and I hope she'll find happiness with some man her own age. I know I hurt her, and I don't like hurting women I love, so I'm done with love/romance/dating. (That's why I read Literotica!)

BTW, I also prefer Rehoboth to OCMD. Thanks for the reference!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good, but certainly not your best effort

Lacked substance IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love is always made better...

By a good no-holes-barred black gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just A Couple Of Suggestions

You might want to title this one in such a way that others can find it easily after reading "Tutor". I only found it because someone else had suggested a follow-up to "Tutor" and this was posted as a reply to the follow-up request.

I'd also like to see a chapter where Craig and Heather decide to attend the same school (or a different one that they agree on) because they realize that the long distance relationship is just too difficult. Plus "Alex" gets introduced to a guy who is not only a long time friend of Heather's family, but is into astronomy and is somehow related to Craig's mom and in the end he and "Alex" marry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...