It's 'Coercive Persuasion'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, are their dicks bigger than mine?" Bill cried out.

Shae nodded and moaned as Sam thrust his dick into the back of her throat to prove that he was bigger.

I noticed Rene hiding behind Shae, petting Shae's pussy from beneath her through Shae's sweats.

"Rene, I know Bill's dick isn't that big, but you should let him use it a little." Rene laughed and nodded, this humiliation only furthered Bill's excitement. She stalked over to him, already completely undressed and on display. Rene stood directly in front of Bill before turning around and bending over so her ass was almost at eye-level with his face. Bill took this as an invitation to stuff his face into her, he brought his tongue up from her clit all the way to her anus and back again. After a few strokes, he tightly gripped her hips and slammed her down onto his dick so he was fucking her pussy. Rene was very demanding though, she ended up getting up and getting on her knees in front of Shae. Rene motioned for Shae to stand up, so she took a break from sucking dick to just rubbing them with her hands. Rene slid down Shae's pants in front of the men and the air around them seemed to freeze.

"Get a good look boys," Rene stated as she spread Shae's legs for her. Rene used her fingers to spread Shae's pussy in front of them and even slid a finger through her pussy lips to show how Shae was already dripping. Rene laid on her back on the ground and pulled Shae down to the ground on top of her. Now Shae got into a squat and her pussy rested directly on Rene's mouth.

Bill followed suit, getting on the ground and fucking the helpless Rene while she ate out his wife.

Shae began to moan even more as she went back to sucking cock, which made Theo and Sam go even harder to suffocate her and show her true pleasure.

After a minute of Shae taking her time on Sam's cock, Theo leaned over to pinch her nipples and rub her stomach.

"I wonder if I could put a little bit of black in there? Huh, baby?"

Shae's mouth made a popping sound as she went from sucking Sam to looking up at Theo with a grin, "yes, please!"

With Rene's help, Shae was pushed up off of the ground. Because of her belly, she couldn't lean over a chair normally, so they rested her back on a chair and this time Rene stood over Shae's head while Sam forced Rene to bend over. Rene simultaneously had Shae eating out her pussy while Sam slammed his dick into Rene. Rene screamed at first, as I'm sure Sam's only source of lube was Shae's saliva. I came even closer so I could get a good view of Rene's ass, eventually, her pain turned into pure pleasure. At this point, Theo pulled Shae's legs up onto his chest and he began to fuck her.

"Oh, my, god, oh! You're so fucking deep!" Shae screamed out, apparently unused to his size.

This only made Bill moan out in a mix of sadness and pleasure. "Please, impregnate her, she deserves your baby."

"Shut up man! She's not yours anymore!" Theo yelled at Bill before leaning over to make out with Shae.

I too wanted to join in so I put my hand on Sam's shoulder, "give me a turn." That was all I had to say before he backed out, leaving Rene's asshole gaping. I pulled down my pants before leaning over to examine her hole. I put a finger from each hand in and Rene moaned, leaning into me, as though begging for more.

I tried to stretch out her ass with my fingers and saw she had quite the natural elasticity. I'm not sure how long my cock is compared to Sam's but I can easily see it's thicker. I played a little longer with my fingers until Rene got impatient.

"Just fuck me!"

This time I did as she said, I immediately put my penis head into her ass and her knees started wobbling.

"More... please, Ben..." She begged.

"Well, because you said please."

It took me no time at all to slam the rest of my dick inside her, her yowl of pain spread through the whole restaurant and everyone turned their attention over to us. Rene was panting extremely hard. What made the experience for me even more pleasing was that my balls were slapping into Shae's face with each thrust.

After a minute Rene had gotten used to my dick and to make it so I could go even deeper, she pulled one of her legs onto the chair. I picked it up from underneath her knee, so instead, she was only balancing on one leg while I fucked her ass.

Even Bill took his attention off of his wife and began to watch our display, as he could fully see Rene's spread and soaked pussy.

Once Rene started playing with herself it was game over.

"I'm, gonna, cum. Oh my god, oh my god." Rene threw her head back and I knew it was time, I faced her right over Shae again and once Rene came she squirted all over Shae's face.

Shae didn't hesitate, she licked it right up. I withdrew from her ass, causing her to squirt more, so I held her down onto Shae's face, letting Shae suck on Rene's clit and make her squirt again and again until Rene was drained completely.

I pushed her onto the ground, "now taste yourself," I said as I pulled Rene by her dreads to kiss Shae.

Rene kept her lips locked on Shae while Theo was fucking her. Sam took this time to get closer to Theo, he came up behind him but squatted enough so that his dick was leveled with Shae's asshole. I watched him thrust his dick a few times to spread his pre-cum on it before putting it against Shae's hole, making her gasp into Rene's mouth. Then when Theo thrust in again, so did Sam.

Rene held her mouth to Shae's against her will, it silenced the screams of surprise and agony as Shae was now having her pussy and ass fucked simultaneously.

Bill roared out, "oh babe that's so fucking hot, I hope they never stop!"

Finding myself with nothing to do in this current situation, I moved on to the next.

Sadie was now on her back on top of the table, with her head pulled over the edge, deep-throating Daniel's dick. He had a hand on her throat, forcing her to stay in that position to please him. I watched her start to choke, but Dan didn't let go of her until she had spit start to pool down her face.

Once he removed his cock and his hand Sadie shot up for air, only coughing a little bit.

"Mm, that was impressive, Sadie. But why do you think you deserve the chance to breathe, huh?"

Sadie grinned as I stepped closer to her table and presented my dick such as her brother had. She got back into position on her back with her head over the edge and I gently placed the tip of my cock into her mouth, not wanting to be too rough and cause an accident. After a few small thrusts, I decided she was warmed up enough, I began to go as hard as I had for Rene, and which each intense thrust my balls slapped her in the face. To stabilize me, I decided to hold onto both of her breasts, rather than her throat. I pinched and pulled on her nipples before grabbing both of her swollen breasts in each hand and squeezing tightly. Every time she let out a moan of pleasure my dick would hit even further into her throat and cause her to gag harder onto my cock, the tightened muscles causing my dick to twitch inside her.

While Daniel and Chris were petting her legs and watching with enthusiasm, I decided to let them get in on my fun. I guided Sadie's hands to her breasts and had her squeeze them together. Then I motioned for Chris to get on top of her, he quickly understood what I had in mind. He rested himself on her stomach before spitting onto her breasts and ramming his cock between them.

Sadie's yell was stifled by my dick, but Daniel had a better view than any of us, "she's so fucking wet, what a slut! We haven't even touched her pussy yet and it's soaked!"

"Look at that Sadie, you're very good at following my directions." I pulled my cock out of her before lifting her head by her hair.

Her wince didn't mean anything to me as I commanded Chris to kiss her and he obliged. Chris continued to thrust her breasts while hunching over to make out with his sister, eventually using his hands to hold her head up and letting me make my way to her exposed parts.

Daniel was poking at her pussy, barely touching it, which was driving Sadie all the more wild.

I raised an eyebrow at the sight, "Have you ever seen a naked woman before Daniel?"

"Not like this." He admitted.

"You're lucky your first time is with your sister, she only wants to take care of you."

Daniel gave me a cocky smile, "I am lucky."

"I'm going to instruct you on how to eat her out, you should always pleasure a woman like she pleasures you, got it?"

"Yes, Ben."

Dan had no hesitation to follow my commands, I wonder if he had thought of his sister like this before. If that made it easier to persuade him.

"Lick her from her asshole to her clit, that's the bulb at the top, right here," I said as I tapped her hard on her clit, causing Sadie to moan into Chris's mouth.

Daniel followed each command immediately, as I continued instructing him he became more adjusted and by the end kept his mouth glued to her pussy.

Now that he was fluent, I pulled Chris off of Sadie.

"Sadie, sit up. Get on your hands and knees."

Within seconds she was in position, I had Daniel slide under her with his face again buried in her pussy and I pushed her onto his dick, holding it there tight.

"Chris, I assume you know what to do?"

Chris, who seemed more familiar with the past series of events, nodded and went straight for her exposed ass. He licked around her cheeks and slapped them with his hands before spreading her ass open and giving me a good view of Sadie's puckered asshole. It's tight, she might even be clenching it, but rather than tell her to stop, I want to watch as Chris sticks his tongue inside of her and licks around her opening. This will make her relax her muscles as she begins to enjoy the unusual feeling, and after a minute, it assuredly does from the looks of it.

Sadie's breathing got more and more labored from the attention to her holes as well as her lack of breath due to sucking dick. She might even be close to cumming.

Not wanting the party to be over so soon, I switch things up.

"Daniel, stay where you are, but Sadie get up and lay your back on him with your head by his. Chris, come over to this side of the table, you might need to get your knees on the table in a minute."

"Sadie, have you ever had anal?" She shyly shakes her head no, and a smirk fills my face.

One shared look between Daniel and Chris later, and they're lining themselves up to enter her ass and pussy at the same time.

"OH! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Sadie cries out as they immediately thrust all the way into her and hold their dicks there. Chris is the first to pull back from her pussy, only to enter moments later as Daniel pulls out of her ass. They continue the back and forth alternating of pussy and ass, which quickly results in Sadie drooling and moaning.

"Please, please..." she whispers out.

I pin her throat, almost able to wrap my whole hand around her, "you're going to have to speak up, sweetie."

"Please! Cum in me! Please! Make me pregnant, Chris!"

I couldn't help the laughter that exploded from me, "that's right slut, keep begging."

I spit on her face and her eyes lulled, she used her tongue to reach for my spit and started crying out more. "Please, Chris, please!"

Her brothers were grunting with every plead she made, surely wanting to make their sister happy. I removed my hand from her throat, she would be well taken care of here.

The next couple had me excited, admittedly. I looked over to Shoi-Ming and Antonio to see that Shoi-Ming was squatting on the ground, with cum dripping from her face.

"Antonio, I'm impressed. You came on her and yet you're still going." I wouldn't have thought he had it in him, but perhaps it was the words of... encouragement I'd given him earlier.

Antonio was using a ladle to slap her thighs and exposed pussy. This must have been occurring for some time because welts were beginning to form, but Shoi-Ming was clearly enjoying it as her pussy juice was dripping like crazy.

"I'm going to cum, Master."

"Lay on your back, slut," Antonio commanded of her.

Once she was on her back Antonio grabbed her legs and started to pull them up. With a little struggle, she was soon leaning her back against his legs, using her arms and neck to support herself on the floor.

"Watch this," Antonio shot a smile at me.

He supported her legs with his own body and one of his arms, so he could take the other to smack her clit.

"Fuck!" Shoi-Ming screeched.

Antonio started slow, giving her a second to rest between smacks, but worked up to repeatedly hitting her.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Until Shoi-Ming was nearly crying in pain and pleasure, barely able to speak.

"I'm... gonna... I'm... gonna...."

"That's right! Cum bitch, cum now!"

Shoi-Ming squirted out, but because of her position, everything poured out onto her face.

"Push it all out, let it all go, I want you to piss on yourself bitch!" Antonio yelled at Shoi-Ming, and I watched as she bunched her face up and forced herself to push all her fluids out.

Her stream went from a seemingly clear waterfall to a small trickle, to another thick stream of a steamy yellow liquid.

She moaned out as it all splashed down on her face. The second she stopped, however, Antonio literally dropped her legs to the ground.

With a small whine, Shoi-Ming looked as helpless as ever. The small Asian was layered in and surrounded by the smell of her own juices.

"Everyone!" Antonio cried out, silencing the building, "Shoi-Ming just pissed on her face!"

While everyone began laughing and joining in on the humiliation, I kept my eyes on Shoi-Ming, who was red in the face and trying to touch herself.

I bent down so my face was close to hers, "I ought to put you on a leash and parade you outside. You'd piss much better like a dog, bitch."

Shoi-Ming moved her hand more aggressively, "please. Please..."

I took my dick into my hand and looked at Antonio, who understood and did the same.

While Shoi-Ming touched herself, we loosened up our muscles and let out our own streams of urine onto her.

I aimed directly for her mouth, surprised when she opened it and began to swallow what landed there. Meanwhile, Antonio used his urine to help her lube her pussy.

When I finished I squatted over Shoi-Ming and put my dick to her mouth, she had yet to swallow the urine in her mouth but I still shoved my dick into it.

"Ahhhh." I breathed out, as the warm fluid surrounded me. Shoi-Ming began to suck on my dick as well, and soon choked up a bit as she tried to swallow the urine. Once she had swallowed it all though, she began to squeeze my cock with her tongue to clean it for me.

"That's right, be a good bitch and get every last drop."

When I pulled out of Shoi-Ming I couldn't help but drag my finger across her small lips. She was adorable, and her submissive nature made her even more attractive.

I didn't want to leave her but I was excited to see how the mom and daughter were getting along.

Once again leaving Shoi-Ming in Antonio' hands, I made my way to Angie and Rain. They were caressing each other on the floor, stopping only to share more of their sexual fantasies and secrets.

"When I was younger and I told you I was going to see a friend, I almost always had sex," Rain said to an unsurprised Angie.

Angie pet Rain's hair, "And when you went over to your friends I had someone come over to pleasure me."

"Look at you, ladies. You've really gotten close, huh? But not quite as close as I'd hoped."

The women looked up at me, eyes wide open and lips parted, the desire to slam my dick down their throats was ever-increasing. But not the plan.

"See, you've always wanted to suck each others' breasts and eat out pussy and ass. Right? The thought that you, Angie, have had all these men but the one person you could never have was your own daughter because that would be incest. That would be wrong. But you nasty, nasty, women have still wanted each other anyway."

"I've always desired you, Rain." Angie started to pull at Rain's clothes. She unstrapped the overalls and lifted the sweater over her head, exposing those lovely c-cup breasts. Rain rushed to undo her own bra while her mother continued to pull down the overalls, surprised to find lacy panties.

"Were you expecting someone?" Her mother asked.

"Only you," Rain said as she leaned down to kiss her mother once again.

"You're beautiful, Rain, you're so sexy."

"Oh, Mom, you are too. You're so fucking hot."

I watched the women cradle each other again, their tongues going deep into the others' mouths.

"Well, Angie, I think Rain needs to help you finish getting undressed." Angie nodded in response to my statement. She pulled off her blouse and her e-cups went jiggling. Once she shed her bra I could see truly how big her breasts were, even Rain struggled to gather them close so she could hold both of Angie's nipples in her mouth together. Her daughter went from quickly sucking to biting and nipping at Angie, making her laugh and scream out in pleasure.

"Oh just like that Rain, oh your father could never please me like you can!" Angie yelled.

Angie was about to get up when Rain reached to take off her pants, but I had a better idea.

"Angie, get on your hands and knees."

Once she did as I said, I brought my dick to her mouth.

"Suck it like I'm one of those men you cheat on your husband with."

Angie went straight to work, as did Rain, who took this opportunity to slide her mother's pants down while she was on her knees. Angie lifted one leg at a time to help them get all the way off before Rain spread her mother's legs as wide as she could.

Angie's eyes went from half-open to wide-eyed the second her daughter dipped her tongue in between her cheeks. Rain happily lapped and lapped at Angie's pussy and ass before diving in completely.

While I began thrusting into Angie's mouth to fuck it, Rain started putting a few fingers inside of Angie's pussy. I pulled Angie's curly red locks towards me so I could hit deep into her throat, once, twice, then after the third time, I was ready to cum.

I slowed down and let her suck on the tip of my cock before moaning out, "oh fuck, Angie, you can always trust an old bitch to get you off the fastest."

Angie moaned in agreement before I pulled out and came on her face.

After I backed up, Rain took it as a queue to immediately come over and lick my cum off of her mom's face before pulling her into more deep kisses.

Angie ended the kisses only to strip Rain of her panties. Angie forced Rain onto her back and laid atop of her, with her head in Rain's pussy and Angie's own pussy stuffed into Rain's face.

Angie was a pretty big woman, so it was impressive to see her daughter not only take the weight of her mother but welcome and enjoy it.

Some screaming from the other side of the restaurant caught my attention so I quickly ran over.

It was Shae screaming from being penetrated by three dicks at once, which is an amazing feat, especially if today was her first time with two dicks.

Shae was laying atop of Theo on the table, who was entombed in her ass. While Bill was crouched on top of her, his dick in her vagina, Sam was standing there, completely pulling out and then completely pushing his dick into Shae. Each time he did so she screamed out like a madwoman.

Before I could command anyone to, Rene began to kiss Shae, silencing and suffocating her.

"That's right, shut her up," Theo exclaimed, "we're going to loosen her up better than the baby will."

I admit he might be right because as soon as Theo finished speaking, he and the others began to thrust harder inside of Shae. Rene removed her hold on Shae, as the pregnant woman's head bobbed back in pure pleasure. She let out whimpers and moans, letting these men have their way with her body, yet clearly enjoying it.