It's 'Coercive Persuasion'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rene looked up and saw me watching her, so she sauntered her way towards me.

"I love watching you work," I said once she was close enough.

"You could always make me work harder, Ben." Rene winked at me as if taunting me to control her more.

"Come with me." I abruptly turned around and had her follow me back to Rain and Angie.

"The lovely woman being suffocated by pussy on the bottom in Rain, and her mother here is Angie, I want you to eat Angie's ass."

Rene giggled and did as she was told, getting on her hands and knees so she could stuff her face into Angie's cheeks. I took the opportunity to get behind her and spread her ass as well.

When I saw Rene stick her tongue into Angie's tight hole, I knew it was time, I spit on my dick and pumped it a few times since I had recently cum, before pushing into Rene. With every push, her tongue went deeper into Angie, as though she was fucking her with it. Rene moaned into Angie's ass while I fucked the shit out of her.

I saw Rene was about to come up for breath before I pushed her head back down, "I thought you wanted me to work you harder, Rene."

"Oh! My lord!" Angie had lifted her head off of Rain's pussy to cry out that she was going to cum.

Rain whimpered as though to say the same.

"Angie! Keep your head down and make sure your daughter cums at the same time as you! Then I want you to drink each other's piss!"

With no hesitation, they went back to severely eating each other out.

I knew they were cumming not only when they screamed out, but I could also see Angie's asshole tightening on Rene's tongue.

Although I couldn't see it, I could hear the streams of urine come out of the women and their gasps for breath as they struggled to drink each other's piss as I'd ordered.

I didn't think I was close to cumming but the erotic nature of this mother and daughter enjoying their incest, paired with Rene pushing against me to make me fuck her harder, led to a build-up of tension in me until I pulled my dick out only to immediately push it back into Rene's pussy. I went so quickly and so deep that she yowled out as I had hit her cervix and instantly began cumming inside of her.

Rene collapsed as soon as I let my grip on her hips go, she fell to the ground with my cum dripping out of her.

Unmoved, I glanced around to find Antonio guiding Shoi-Ming around the room by her hair. By the looks of it, Sadie had succeeded in convincing her brothers to cum inside of her, as she too was collapsed on her table, with her brothers laughing at her and slapping her ass. Shae was taking Bill and Sam in her vagina still while Theo was on top of her face-fucking her.

I wobbled a bit while attempting to stand up due to the sheer force of how hard Rene had made me cum. Yet I made my way across the room.

I went over to Theo while he was pumping his cock into Shae's head, to let him know, "Rene is going to be with me now."

I saw a hint of... something... flash in Theo's eyes, but I couldn't tell if it was anything more than recognition, because he took no time to respond, "okay, Ben."

Within seconds of his response, I watched him grunt out that he's going to cum, and with no hesitation shoved his dick deep into Shae's throat, only to make her choke on it as he came.

Sam and Bill weren't far behind, both of them came inside of Shae, with Bill quickly bending down to eat her out while she was dripping his own cum. Shae was practically a vegetable, she was smiling but beyond that, I don't know if she could process what was happening anymore.

While I was standing there I grabbed the clothes that I had left behind, now that everyone had done what I asked my persuasion over them would be fading soon and that doesn't always end well. I got dressed and went back for Rene.

She was slowly started to get off the ground, so I helped her stand up.

"That was amazing, Ben." She pulled me into a hug and held me deeply.

"You deserve it, Rene. Now listen, go get dressed and meet me at the door."

She nodded and went along to gather her clothes, I stayed behind only to hear, "Mom? Do we... do we have to tell Dad about this?"

Angie scoffed, "As if I tell your father anything about the sex I have." Angie's face softened, "I mean, we could always meet at your apartment once a week instead of our usual lunch."

Rain brought her hopeful eyes up to meet her mother's, "really?"

Angie's face went red, "only if you get dressed before someone sees you like this." Angie herself began to hastily put her clothes back on and Rain followed suit.

I started towards the door, passing Shoi-Ming asking for Antonio's number "to keep in touch."

Sadie was scrambling to get her clothes on while her brothers still laughed at her and called her a slut, even Daniel leaned into her to say, "I liked it when you were nice to us, you should beg us more often."

Finally, I found myself near Bill and Shae again. "Please, let me get your numbers," Bill begged of Theo and Sam. They hesitated, looking at each other before agreeing and sharing their information.

I tried not to make eye contact with Theo, but when I got to the door I saw he and Rene were already staring at each other. Theo took his eyes off of her only to look at me, he gave me a single nod.

I tried to formulate a question that wouldn't persuade Rene in any one direction.

"Do you want to come with me?"

Rene's dreadlocks swung around as she turned her head to me, "definitely." She flashed her teeth at me and this time I think my heart melted a little.

I unlocked the doors to the restaurant as the kitchen doors swung open, from which emerged an angry half-dressed hostess.

Well. There's always at least one.

"And that's our sign to leave." I grabbed Rene and we ran out of the restaurant.