All Comments on 'It's Complicated'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
RoukleyRoukleyalmost 10 years ago
More of course

Of course we want more---plus stuff bout mrs hart

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

There are good moms and bad moms....

Then there is the best kind of Mom.

Fun, Sweet, Playful, Naughty, Inventive.

You know, just the kind a son should Marry....

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
Good start

Your story could have been longer but I liked what you wrote, so far.

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
it's all about the teasing

you've teased us like she did him. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
perfect

Have sorely missed your stories. Look forward to seeing the path you take with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tease

Please

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
I too have missed your stories

Firstly welcome back.

Secondly this storyline had much potential. A lot of things could progress from here.

Here's hoping you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

In Chap 2, Jake will fuck Momma in her tight smelly asshole!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
dear anon

you are trolling the wrong category. instead of telling authors over and over again to include anal in the next chapter. go read stories about anal. please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
****

Well done. Skillful. Of course he is going to fuck her. They both want to. So keep going. They both sound attractive and smart. You have a good thing going. Develop it.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
GOOD SHOW!

I concur with those who want more. The story is well told and of course the tease forces us to desire the rest of the story. Can he handle Mom and the neighbor? Only the author knows.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

You've laid all the groundwork for what promises to be a very well written and horny story, you can't just stop here now. Let's hear the rest, I know it'll be as good if not better than this first piece.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
Five***** so far...

give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Terrific so far.

I'd like to read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You better take this all the way!

Talk about a tease! You definitely need to finish what you started, but she needs to be sober and in control of her actions.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Good start. Please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Continue

This is so charming. Plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay, it's great that Jake blows his young balls in his own mother's mouth

Actually, it should be a mother's job, universally acknowledged and understood, to suck off her boy whenever the kid needs it. And Jake sure enjoyed unloading his balls and shooting his big dose of creamy semen down his mother's throat. But as one reader noted, that can't be the end of the story. Mom loves her baby boy's big hard cock too much for that, and both of them know an even better place for Jake to shoot his sperm. Right, you got it in one. It's up the same warm wet hairy hole he came out of. For Jake, as for plenty of sons, nothing can ever compare with sticking his cock up his own mother's cunt, pumping it in and out, fucking the living shit out of dear old mom, and giving her a huge twaful of what he's got waiting for his mother in those hot young balls of his. Everyone know the old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground." Please Mr. DS, coax your muse and tell us in excruciating detail how Jake keeps making great big puddles in his own personal playground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story but please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

the ending was too abrupt. the beginning was a good tease but could end better

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Please continue......

You sure have laid the groundwork...now some more please!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
you are being as much a tease

as the mother in the story.

FTDS

.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
Wham, bam, thank you, man.

Well it sure was the quickie you'd said it was. It was sexy though. Elaborate or not? Its your call.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
complatied

needs fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
needs 23 more parts ;-)

It's a great start. I like the way you describe the female clothing in your stories. Btw I like my women with heels - the higher the better. It's more feminine than flats.

Just write some more teasing parts - maybe somewhere more public or semi public. But always with a happy end ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent.

One of the better stories i've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Sharp!

Boy, it's really nice to have a story well writen, no grammar or spelling errors, full time beleivable, erotic as advertised. More to come, hopefully.

rollo_bluerollo_blueover 9 years ago
Short, sweet ....

.... set up nicely, with plenty of openings to explore. Why not??

79hunter7979hunter79over 9 years ago
great read

Please continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reprise!

All the makings of a series! Opportunities to impregnate both Mom and her friend and neighbour - not to mention friend's daughter!

Carry on the good work! ;-)

martshubby12martshubby12about 9 years ago
Great read

This has the makings of a series with so many possibilities. The mother, the mother's friend, the daughter, and any combination.

NeverenuffouNeverenuffoualmost 9 years ago
Tease is right!

I'd give it more stars but it left me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

got to the sex a little quick but overall a good storyline. on to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Teaser Mom

Nice beginning to what could turn out to be an interesting storyline. I will hold judgement until I see that next chapter. Have to know if Mom is going to continue to just tease him without mercy or just give in and fuck him blind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When I heard mom masturbating, I knew the time had come!

The following week I had gotten up to take a piss one night, when I heard moaning coming from my mother's bedroom. I went to her door, and as I watched her fingering herself, something inside me snapped. I dropped my boxers and jumped on top of my mother. In her euphoric state, she didn't react immediately, and I easily inserted my hard cock into her wet pussy in one hard thrust! I thought she'd try to resist somehow after a few seconds, but she didn't. She started moaning right away and giving me encouragement instead. "Oh yes, oh honey, fuck me, fuck me baby, oh god!" "Oh yes, oh god, oh harder honey!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just fine

I liked your story just fine the way it is. It could be longer but it doesn't have to be. Personally I hate uber long stories

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
definitely needs

a chapter 2

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
absolutely need more please

cannot leave it there, I think she needs to tease him to the point where he "takes" her and she loves it so much they become a couple.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I liked the story; however, I like character and plot development better. I like the characters to have chemistry; emotional attachment; respect for each other; and self-awareness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
828 Followers
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...