All Comments on 'It's Complicated'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful !

Thank you for wonderful story, you allowed me to feel your every emotion, as if it were my own , and after all who doesn't love a happy ever after ending , so once more with verve , Thank you ! :)

TrustingluckTrustingluckalmost 4 years ago

A terrific story well told, I hope you will continue to delight us with further stories of this caliber.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Magnificent - among the top 3 stories I've ever read here

Just overwhelmed by how beautiful and heartfelt it is.

xoxo,

Di

louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
great story

first story ive ever read on here that made me cry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great fun

A couple of things on their first bathroom visit. The sound has to be right so even if you are sitting you have to aim back a bit and make sure you get a splashing sound. I can remember the first time someone took the stall next to me in the women's bath, the sound was distinct. Second item is to always use some TP even if it doesn't seem necessary, as it is necessary for those generally using the women's restroom. Really enjoyed the story, hopefully someday there will be more happy endings like this one.

CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 4 years ago
fantastic story

A great story and really well told, the writing was first class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

What a beautiful story, very well written.

BecketsleighrideBecketsleighrideover 3 years ago
Great story

You're a good writer and this is a great story. Trans life is in fact complicated, and it's nice to see a happy ending, no pun inteded.

DaymosDaymosalmost 3 years ago

A really wonderful story. It made me laugh, it made me cry and it made me feel warm inside :) Keep up the good work:)

Robyn1859Robyn1859almost 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story

StayawayjoeStayawayjoeover 2 years ago

Fabulous story, a love story for all times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Beautiful

I wish the story to be longer, it is so well written. Page 5 wrapped a lot of things quickly, there could be a ton of pages written between 4 & 5. But still a lovely story, especially the last line

When someone asks me about my family, I just smile and say, "Well, it's complicated."

Urtoy2beUrtoy2bealmost 2 years ago

I love it, I cried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn it woman, if I didnt know any better, I would say your stories are more of you and your dreams and I love them all and may all your dreams and wishes come true for you in real life...xx

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Good story, if only real life was a touch less “complicated” we’d all have better lives, but remember a pinch of love and understanding will outweigh a lot of hate and judgement in the long run.

Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

TeriLeighTeriLeighover 1 year ago

Thank you is not strong enough. I'm 62 and decided to transition MtF a few months ago. I am alone in going through this. My wife of 30 years will not be happy. Talk about complications, my cup runneth over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one was excellent, steamy, a bit of a tear jerker I wish I could have that life lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a beautiful story full fo emotion. I was in tears at the end it was so emtional in a nice way.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardabout 1 year ago

This right here! Carla's fear about Micki's (Mike's) reaction, her family issues, all the IRL stuff that makes transition difficult for some, and impossible for others. The fear that keeps some of us from being what and who we really are.

I love your stories, I love the happy endings, and I love the fantasy of being pretty enough to pass with just a little help. But I really appreciated the conflicted feelings that Mike had upon finding out that Carla was born male. I really appreciated the emotional turmoil (dysphoria) regarding her body parts.

I could go on, but I gotta go to work. Thanks for sharing your talent!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle12 months ago

Another great story. If I thought I would have a happy ending like that, I would have transitioned a few years ago. I stopped transitioning, because of family issues. Love and acceptance is what everyone needs and wants. Love your stories

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddie8 months ago

How DARE you make me cry my own tears?! OMG I am in love with this story and these characters! It fills me with such hope that it scares me a little. Thank you for writing all these beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How dare you! Now we know emotional change is real!!!

FernVillaFernVilla8 months ago

What a lovely story, she says wiping the tears away...

JuicyplayJuicyplay4 months ago

This is such a lovely story, so full of love and hope. And wonderful hot sex that really creates space for everyone who is different from the mainstream, thank you. And I wish the world was as kind and accepting as many of the people in your story are!

MaryFrancis36MaryFrancis362 months ago

This is such a wonderful story. A perfect mix of love, story and sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...