It's Complicated Ch. 02

Story Info
She doesn't know me very well.
10.7k words
4.61
14.2k
37

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,331 Followers

I couldn't pull the trigger right away. I needed time. I still wanted to be sure. I didn't want to be with her any more, but I wanted to know for certain if she'd cheated on me before swapping with the Harmons. That would do a lot to determine how I handled our divorce.

Many people believe that hate is the opposite of love. I don't agree; I think that it's indifference. I hated what she'd done, but I would probably always have some love for her. I just wanted to know why she'd put us on this path, and then move on.

That being said, I wasn't going to give her any of my money as a reward for wrecking our marriage. It would all come down to the division of assets (No-fault state, remember?). I was working on a strategy to prepare for that.

I also had to find out what Steve Harmon's role in all of this had been; if it was even remotely what I thought it was, then he had to pay. Heavily. That was why I couldn't afford to go off half-cocked. I needed information, and I needed time to prepare.

On Sunday, Carol wanted to talk. I knew where this was headed: 'Reclaiming my territory' - some psychological mumbo-jumbo for swingers that made no sense to me. I never thought of Carol's body as my 'territory', but if it was, then why was she giving it away to another man?

I got tired of it fairly quickly, so I pulled her up off the couch, put her over my shoulder, and carried her up to our bedroom.

- "What are you doing?"

- "Reclaiming my territory."

I threw her on the bed - from so high up that she bounced. I flipped Carol onto her stomach. From behind, I undid her jeans and pulled them off her. I did the same for her panties.

I pushed her forward, so that her face was smushed into the pillows, and lifted her ass a bit higher. She was wet enough that I could push a finger inside her, and then a second.

It took only a moment to get my zipper down and fish my erection out. No oral, no foreplay. No gentle preparation, no attention to her first orgasm. I pushed my dick into her, grabbed her by the hips, and started vigorously fucking her.

Carol turned her head, but she didn't lift it off the pillow.

- "Unnh." she grunted. "Oh - Oh! Waoww ..."

I wasn't trying to hurt her. I just didn't want to waste any tenderness on her, or even look at her face, so I used her like a whore. And she enjoyed it: Carol came before I did.

"Oh my God!" she said, afterwards. "What got into you? Talk about reclaiming your territory!" She was lovey-dovey for the rest of the day, but I claimed fatigue to avoid a repeat performance.

On Monday I contacted a good divorce lawyer. Maria Fusco wasn't a merciless shark, but she came highly recommended. She asked if it was a matter of life and death urgency; when I said that it wasn't, she made an appointment to see me on Friday.

I contacted my partner, Andrew. Then I let Carol know that I had go back to see him.

- "For how long?" she asked. It was a three hour drive, one way, so she knew that I would be staying over at least one night.

- "Couple of days, probably."

- "Will you be home by Friday?"

- "Most likely." I said.

Carol fidgeted a bit. "It's just that ... I was talking to Steve - to the Harmons, and they're having a small backyard party with some close friends of theirs, and they want us to come."

- "Another swap?"

- "No!" she said. "I mean ..."

- "But they're swingers. Part of the 'lifestyle'."

Carol admitted it. "But this is just to meet them, Chris. We don't have to do anything. It's really just a chance to meet some new people."

New people that want to fuck us. She already knew, which meant that she and Steve had discussed it, but she was only telling me now. Carol was so impatient. She had no idea of how to win me over slowly, or gradually. She just pushed her agenda.

- "I should be back by Friday."

Three hours alone in the car was almost therapeutic. I didn't listen to music, or to a podcast. I just thought about my money, and how to protect it.

Andrew knew, of course, that something was up. We didn't really need a face-to-face business meeting at this point - and we certainly didn't need two or three days for it.

- "Trouble?"

- "Yeah. I'm probably going to divorce Carol."

- "No! Really?"

I told him what had been going on. Andrew was shocked, and disappointed.

- "I can't believe it. Shelley won't believe it, either. We thought the world of her."

- "Can you keep it under your hat for a bit? I don't know if you and Shelley could keep it a secret if the four of us have to get together."

- "So you might change your mind?"

- "I won't. But I'm not 100% sure yet how hard I want to go. It may not be scorched earth. But one thing is for sure: I don't want to give her any money as a reward - and I certainly don't want her to get any of yours. So I have a few ideas."

- "Wait." he said. "D'you have any cash on you?"

I did. I showed him my wallet.

"What are you doing carrying cash around, these days? Nobody does that anymore."

- "You never know." I said.

He took a five and two ones from my wallet, and put them on his desk.

- "Alright." he said. "There's my retainer. I'm now your lawyer. Anything you say is privileged."

- "Good. First things first. I want you to buy out my partnership."

- "Chris, I don't know ... we've put a lot into this expansion. I'm not really in a position, financially, to buy you out."

- "Sure you are." I said. I picked up the five and a one from his desk, leaving a single dollar bill behind. "That should cover it."

Andrew was quick to catch on. I wasn't trying to accumulate money; I was going to shed it. I was going to lose or give away so much money that Carol would get half of next to nothing. First, though, I wanted him to own all of our business, so that Carol couldn't touch it.

He was smarter than I was, though.

- "Okay, we'll draw up a contract stipulating that I'm buying your share for - really? Six dollars? Shouldn't we make it something more convincing?"

- "No." Then I thought of a judge scrutinizing the details. "Alright. Whatever you think best."

- "Fine. We'll both sign and date it, and I'll call in Ed and Rita to witness it. But we'll also draw up a second contract, where I agree to sell you back your shares for ... one dollar more than I paid for them."

- "One?"

- "Inflation. I sign and date the second contract, and have it witnessed. But you don't have to sign it until you're ready to re-assume your shares. How's that?"

- "I would have trusted you to sell them back for me." I said.

- "You're not thinking clearly. I'm your best friend, but I'm not a saint. Don't tempt me, Satan."

- "Shelley would have your head."

- "Yeah, probably. So talk to me. What else do you have up your sleeve?"

- "I want you to put me on salary." I said. "Thirty thousand a year."

- "You are serious." Andrew and I made about six or seven times that much, including what we plowed back into the business. "What next?"

- "The house is in my name. Carol always let me take care of the joint finances, taxes and so on. I know she's a math person, but she always preferred to let me handle all of that."

- "So you can re-mortgage and then sell for as little as you want. Nice. What else?"

- "My car. I'll sell it, and lease a new one."

- "That works."

- "Then I just have to lose large sums of money, and have the receipts to prove it. Gambling. Sports gambling."

- "What about the money you win?" asked Andrew.

- "Lost receipts. Plus some money that I'll need to hide. Not in a bank, or any kind of investment."

- "That's not as easy. Good thing I'm your lawyer, or I'd have to report you for tax evasion."

- "I was thinking of giving gifts." I said.

- "Not to me. Or Shelley. Not sure how to help you with that part, Chris. It would have to be someone you really trust, and even then ..."

- "Okay. I'll have to think of something."

We had our contracts drawn up before the end of the day. Andrew brought me home to his house for dinner, and to stay over. On the way, we agreed that Shelley deserved to know.

- "I don't want to start keeping secrets from my wife, you know?" he said. "What am I talking about? Of course you know."

Shelley was just as disappointed as he had been.

- "I'm so sorry, Chris. This must be awful."

- "Thanks, Shel."

I lay awake in their guest room for quite a few hours that night, wondering how I was going to keep all of this secret from Carol. She might not notice my financial maneuvers, but she couldn't possibly miss my lack of enthusiasm in the bedroom.

It was going to take time to lose or get rid of my money. While I was doing that, Carol was going to catch on that I had very little interest in being intimate with her. I certainly wasn't going down on her in the near future - if ever again. It was possible, at some point in the future, that I might want to send her off with some sort of fond farewell fuck, but in the meantime I wanted as little to do with her as possible.

I puttered around our office for half a day, until Andrew told me to go away. "Go to my house, and watch a movie, or go play pool. Just get out of here. Clear your head."

He was right. I had a lot of work ahead of me, and I was going to have be a good actor for some time. I called Carol, to let her know that I'd be home Thursday, rather than Friday. She didn't pick up, so I left her a message. She called me back that evening, sounding excited that I'd be back early.

That's when I wondered if she'd gone over to see the Harmons while I was away.

- "Did you get what you wanted done?"

- "Not everything." I told her. "But we made some progress. Andrew and Shelley say hi."

- "Say hi back. Oh, I can't wait until you get home, baby. I miss you."

I got home before her on Thursday. I made dinner, and chilled a couple of bottles of her favourite white wine.

I might have been wrong, but Carol did seem genuinely excited to see me. She was certainly in a lovey-dovey mood. I fed her, plied her with wine, and then suggested that she change into something more comfortable.

When she came back, wearing a very nice nightie that I'd bought her last year, I finger-banged her on the couch, and then took her from behind on the living room carpet.

- "Holy sugar!" she panted, after I was done. "Looks like somebody missed me, too."

On Friday, I met with the divorce lawyer. I was reasonably impressed by her professionalism, and she struck me as quite capable. I especially liked the fact that she didn't jump to conclusions. I decided to retain her services.

Later in the day, I received an update from my private investigator. Carol had gone to the Harmons' house on Wednesday afternoon. The pictures were the same as usual, including the one of Kim opening the door. No wonder Carol hadn't answered my phone call that afternoon.

I decided to stay late at my office. Carol wasn't happy about that.

- "I was hoping that we could ... re-connect, you know?"

- "I though we re-connected pretty good last night." I said.

- "Ooh, yeah. That was something." she admitted. "But ... I kinda miss ..."

- "We'll make up for it this weekend." I said.

- "Yeah. I hope so. Love you."

- "'Night, Hon. See you later."

I just hadn't been able to say it. I hoped that she hadn't noticed the omission.

***

It was just a backyard party at Steve and Kim's. There were two other couples there.

Paul was in his early 30s, an accountant who'd done work for the city. His wife Terry was slender, dark-haired, and reasonably pretty.

- "Swimmer? Or runner?" I asked.

- "Both." she said. "But I like that you noticed. What about you? Football?"

- "Wrestling."

- "Mmm ... I like wrestling." Okay, no innuendo there. I decided to push the envelope a bit.

- "So you're a swinger, Terry?" I asked. "Mind if I ask why?"

She didn't blush. She just toyed with the buttons on her shirt. "I really like sex." she said.

John owned a car dealership. He looked to be in his 50s, which surprised me. His wife Julie was considerably younger - or maybe she just looked that way. Her make-up was skilfully applied, but she has a remarkably good body, even if she was a decade older than us - which I suspected she was.

- "Nice to meet you, Chris." she said, eyeing me up and down as if I was a cut of meat on offer at the butcher's counter. I suppose I shouldn't complain too much, considering that I'd checked out more than a few women in my time, but it was pretty clear that this 'backyard party' was more like an introduction (or inspection), just to sharpen their appetites.

Kim frankly avoided me. Steve went out of his way to be chummy - in his inimitable fashion.

- "Hey, man - glad you could make it. You saw Julie? Still pretty hot - am I right? Oh, hey - gotta say, last weekend was awesome. Carol is a great fuck. And Kim said you were pretty good, too."

- "Yeah. Good times." I said. What the fuck was I supposed to say? It was a good thing that I didn't carry a gun, though.

I picked up a few patterns. When I wasn't there, Kim stayed close to Steve. Otherwise, she studiously stayed away from me. Paul was obviously Steve's sidekick. It was almost comical: the Alpha dog and the terrier.

I had more trouble figuring out John and Julie, until she gave me a few more clues.

- "We were the first couple that Steve and Kim swapped with. Steve brought in Paul and Terry, and we introduced them to Diana and Richard - they're away now, but you'll meet them eventually."

- "Looking forward to it." I said, deadpan.

- "Just like I'm looking forward to a crack at you, Chris." she said. "I think we could be great together."

Carol checked in with me halfway through the party.

- "What do you think so far?" she asked, a big smile on her face.

- "Great." I said.

- "Terry and Julie are pretty hot, right?"

I couldn't understand what Carol saw in John or Paul. But maybe that didn't matter; maybe her goal was just to get me more enmeshed, deeper involved in this swinger culture. If I was fucking other women, then I could hardly object to her fucking Steve.

Honestly? The only woman there that I wanted to have sex with was Kim - and she was staying away from me as if we were the opposite poles of a magnet. The nature of her relationship with her husband was beginning to interest me - just as I was curious about the nature of her relationship with my wife. There were undercurrents here that I wanted to understand.

Julie found an opportunity to bump into me, so that her hand brushed against my package. Not very subtle.

Just after that, Carol laughed aloud at something Steve had said. His hand was definitely resting on her ass. Kim was right next to them. She looked my way. Was that resignation? Or was it some sort of subtle apology?

Carol was getting turned on - that much was obvious. I started drinking heavily. By the time we got home (with her driving), even she had to admit that I was in no shape to make love to her.

***

The very next day, though, she sprung the news on me: we were going to a party at John and Julie's the very next weekend.

- "A swing party?" I asked.

- "Well ... maybe. It's optional. We don't have to do anything if we don't want to."

- "You're sure you want to do this?"

- "We've both enjoyed it so far, Chris. Are you not having a good time?"

It was far too early for me to trigger a breakup. I'd only lost $3,000 betting on sports. I still had a house and a car to get rid of.

- "Okay." I said. At this stage, I just had to play my hand. Surprisingly, though? When I thought of Carol fucking other men, I wasn't sure that I cared all that much any more.

John and Julie hosted. They had a palatial residence, just short of a mansion. But Steve was the Master of Ceremonies. We'd had a drink - a double, at least - and then he just took over.

- "I brought the magic match-up cards." he said. He threw me a condescending look. "These decide your match for the evening."

I glanced at my wife. She didn't look surprised at all. So much for the optional part.

Steve split the cards into two very small piles. He drew one from each pile.

"Julie ... and Paul."

It wasn't just my imagination; Julie looked disappointed. Steve drew again.

"Terry ... and Chris." Paul's wife pumped her fist in the air.

Nobody reacted when he announced the last pairs. John and Kim. Steve and Carol. I saw Kim's face, just for a moment, when Steve made his announcement. I'd seen that look on her face before. Now I knew for sure what it was: resignation.

So Steve could fuck my wife while he matched me up with Terry. It wasn't her fault - but I had some work ahead of me if I was going to subvert this group. That had suddenly become my goal. I wanted to shit on Steve's parade.

For tonight, though, I'd been matched with Terry. I wasn't prepared to launch a palace coup, or a revolution - not yet. That meant that I had to fuck Terry, and hopefully rock her world.

Well, it wasn't the worst fate in the world. I excused myself to use the washroom, where I took a little blue pill. I knew that they didn't take effect immediately, but I had plans to occupy the time before it kicked in.

Terry obviously knew the layout of John and Julie's house. She led me upstairs, into what I took to be a very nicely appointed guest bedroom. Terry started stripping before we were even inside. I closed the door behind us.

- "Oh?" she said. "Sometimes the others ... like to watch."

- "I'm not an exhibitionist." I told her. "I like a little privacy - for what I'm going to do to you."

- "Fuck ..." she said. "You already know how to turn me on." Terry started unbuttoning her shirt.

Her 'horny' smile was exceptional. So was the pace of her striptease. She was very deliberate with every single button. Terry was in great shape, like an athlete, but she wasn't curvy. She had A cup breasts, tiny nipples, and no hips to speak of. She removed all of her clothes, and lay back on the bed.

Her pussy was clean-shaven, her stomach was flat, and her hips were non-existent. It didn't matter; I'd already decided to treat her as if she was Carol - two years ago.

I kissed my way up one of her legs, from ankle to thigh, and brushed my fingers across her pussy. Then I repeated the process on her other leg, and made sure to 'miss' with my fingers.

- "Oh - you're nasty." she said. She was enjoying every moment.

I had no idea - nor did I care - what her husband Paul did with her. I was willing to bet that Steve was a selfish prick in bed, too. John didn't strike me as much of a prize, either. So Terry had already been looking forward to being with me as a welcome change of pace.

I teased the shit out of her. I got her hot and bothered, getting ever closer to her pussy, and then reversed direction. Carol loved it when I kissed her neck; Terry, though, loved having her ass played with. She moaned when I fondled her butt cheeks, and sighed deeply when I kissed them. She stopped breathing altogether when I spread them with my hands.

She was squeaky clean down there. Terry nearly went into convulsions when I gently ran my tongue around her little puckered hole.

- "Oh - you dirty fucker!"

Ass play and filthy talk - those were Terry's kinks. I discovered them in the first fifteen minutes of playing with her.

- "You have a spectacular little ass." I told her. "You keep it tight with all of that running and swimming. Damn! I want a picture of it. I need a new background on my desktop computer."

- "What? No!"

- "Nobody but me will know that it's yours, Terry. It'll give me something to jerk off to when Carol's not around."

- "You're so nasty!" She loved it. Not only did she let me take several pictures of her ass, but she also spread her cheeks herself so that I could take a shot of her pussy and the little hole above it.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,331 Followers