It's Complicated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "I will."

None of what she'd told me came as a surprise. Steve Harmon was just about exactly what I thought he was. I wasn't sure what to do with this information just yet, but it might come in handy some day.

I never wanted to touch Carol on a Wednesday night, and I was sometimes still queasy on Thursday. On Friday night, though, I fingered her until she was warmed up, and then entered her from behind while we lying on our sides.

I didn't mind kissing her neck and shoulder, or fondling her big soft breasts. I fucked her slowly, making it a long, leisurely session.

On Saturday night, Carol and I had Mona and Rob over for dinner. It was surprisingly awkward and uncomfortable. Mona couldn't hide her disapproval, Carol was embarrassed, and Rob was confused. I played dumb. The evening was pretty much an unmitigated disaster.

- "What the heck was going on there?" I asked, after our guests had gone. "What was Mona so upset about?"

- "I'm not sure." lied Carol. "I'll have to have a talk with her on Monday."

Carol was upset, too. She didn't even hint at sex that night, which saved me the trouble of coming up with an excuse.

Soon enough, our third swap was upon us. It was our turn to host.

- "We have to discuss our rules." I said.

- "Rules?"

- "Yes. First of all, we set out plenty of towels and wipes. I don't want to be cleaning cum stains from the couch if we can help it. Plenty of bottles of water, too. And then there's rule #1."

- "Rule #1? What is that?"

- "I don't care who has sex in our bedroom. We can change the sheets, and air the room out. But it won't be you, and it won't be me. Is that understood? I don't want to be lying next to you, trying to sleep, thinking about who you fucked in our bed. I don't think you want that either."

- "No." she said. "You're right, Chris." For a moment there I thought that Carol might finally realize that she had maneuvered me into this - that it was not something I'd ever wanted.

The moment passed.

- "You can use the guest room, the living room, the back yard, the garage - hell, you can use the roof if you want. But if you go into our bedroom, I won't forgive that."

- "Okay, okay."

- "I mean it, Carol. This is non-negotiable."

- "I understand. I agree with you."

John and Julie arrived first. I don't know how Carol reacted when Julie warmly kissed me, and slipped her tongue between my lips.

- "Hope I get lucky again." she said.

John settled for shaking my hand.

The other two couples arrived together. Terry kissed me on the cheek, but squeezed my ass.

Carol took our guests on a tour of the house, showing off her favourite features, but no doubt also previewing the places where they could fuck. I fixed drinks in the kitchen.

Steve did his 'magic cards' routine, and announced the couples. The very first pairing was a surprise. Paul and Carol. So he was sharing my wife with his sidekick? Was he tiring of her already, or just being generous? Or had she spoken to him about it? John and Terry were matched, again. She didn't look happy at all. Neither did he, for that matter. Steve and Julie. That left Kim with me.

I was both surprised and pleased.

I ended up leading her to my den. It wasn't the most comfortable spot, but it would be nice to have some pleasant memories attached to my home workspace.

There was something wrong, though. Kim didn't look happy; in fact, she looked despondent. After my successes with Terry and Julie, I would've expected Kim to be excited to be with me. Hell, I certainly wasn't John.

- "What's wrong?" I asked her.

She looked ready to cry.

"Kim. It's alright. Tell me."

- "You ... you can't make love to me. You can't go down on me. Steve ... had sex with me, an hour before we got here. He ... he came inside me."

What did it cost her to have to tell me that? I could see the pain in her eyes. I took Kim in my arms and held her close. Meanwhile I struggled to process what he had done.

Did he hate me that much? He was fucking my wife - wasn't that enough? No, he had to humiliate and degrade me - and the method he'd chosen was to humiliate and degrade his wife, to use her as a weapon against me.

- "I'm so sorry, Kim. He shouldn't have done that to you. That was ... wrong. On so many levels."

Kim had instinctively wrapped her arms around me when I hugged her. Now she felt my body shiver. A moment later, she felt wetness on her cheek.

- "Chris? Are you ... crying? For me?"

I'm not sure that I can properly explain what I was feeling at that moment. On the one hand, I felt so awful for Kim. Her asshole husband didn't deserve her. Why was she even with him? How much garbage had he put her through?

But I was also trembling with rage. Steve Harmon couldn't settle for repeatedly fucking my wife. He just had to add insult to injury. That made it personal. He had no idea what he had just started.

I was going to destroy him.

That would take time, though. I had some planning to do, and I still needed more information. And here was his abused wife, enfolded in my arms. Unless I was severely mistaken, Kim needed my help. And I needed hers.

- "You should sit down." I said. "Here."

- "I'm sorry, Chris." she said.

- "Don't be. You've done nothing wrong. I'm in your debt, for telling me what you did. But I can't believe that he treats you like this. He should treasure you. You're ... a pearl. Beyond price."

She wouldn't criticize him, but Kim didn't deny anything I said. I hugged her again.

"Kim? I want to ask you some questions. Will you tell me the truth?"

She nodded. After the dirty trick her husband had tried to play on me, she seemed to think that she owed me that much.

- "Do you have any idea why he did this? Does he hate me that much?"

- "He's jealous." she said. "Terry and Julie won't stop talking about how fantastic you were with them. Paul has been complaining, too, about not 'getting a crack at Carol'. Steve said that he would 'put you in your place'."

- "But why did he do this to you?"

She could only shake her head. I got the impression that he'd done this - or worse - many times before. He used her. But she wasn't ready to denounce him.

- "Next question." I said. "Carol comes to your house every Wednesday. Yes, I know. Is it so that she can have sex with you?"

Kim's reaction made it clear: that was a definite no.

"She has sex with Steve?"

Kim's expression was more nuanced, this time. She nodded, but ...

"He makes you watch them?"

Kim began to cry. I took her in my arms again, and held her close. There was nothing prurient about this embrace; I was offering her comfort. Poor girl.

- "One last question." I said. "Do you remember the first time they got together? The first time they had sex?"

She had trouble answering. She nodded, though.

"When was it, Kim? Can you tell me, please?"

- "It was ... about a month before we met you."

Little did she know it, but Kim had just handed me the weapon I needed.

Carol wasn't going to get a cent of my money, if I could help it. As for Steve ... I was going to ruin him.

- "Kim? Please don't tell anyone that I know. I need time."

- "I won't." she said.

- "Steve has spoiled our time together, today. I feel ... cheated. I don't know about you, though. How would you feel about ... a rain check?"

She hesitated. I gave her a chance to think it over while I gave her an explanation she probably didn't need.

"I could meet you somewhere. Or you could come over to my house during the day, on one of your days off ..." Kim was a lab technician. She only worked three days a week, though, because of problems with funding.

- "Wouldn't that be ... cheating?"

- "What Steve and Carol do on Wednesdays is cheating. We should be making love right now, but we can't, because of what Steve did. So we would simply be postponing our share of the swap."

It was logical, and sensible. Kim knew that I wanted her.

- "Can I think about it?" she said.

***

I went to visit Andrew again, to bring him up to date. I didn't want him to be the slightest bit surprised by what was to come, and I wanted him to have every opportunity to talk me out of anything that might negatively impact our business.

It was an interesting - and nervous - few days for me. When I asked Kim about Carol's visits to their house on Wednesdays, I had gambled that she wouldn't tell Steve that I knew. Carol wasn't behaving any differently towards me. I had the feeling that Kim was keeping my secret.

On Wednesday, Mona texted me. 'Luch - tomorrow'.

I replied. 'Did you mean lunch?'

- "Don't be a dick."

- "Are you still angry?"

- "Yes. 12:30. Mama Martino's."

I showed up. An invitation like this from Mona was more in the nature of a command performance.

She was still angry. She managed to order a drink and let the waitress walk away before she blasted me.

- "What the hell is going on with you two?"

- "Hi, Mona. How are you? I take it you had lunch with Carol earlier this week. Tuesday?"

- "She said that you've changed. Is this because of the swapping?"

- "Let me guess." I said. "She's unhappy because the frequency and the nature of our romantic encounters has changed."

- "Romantic encounters? She says you haven't been very 'romantic' at all."

- "Define 'romantic'." I said.

Mona rolled her eyes. "You know that she tells me everything, Chris - in great detail. She's always been inordinately proud of your sex life. For her to complain ... what's going on with you?"

- "Just so you know, Mona: she doesn't tell you everything. I have trouble with some aspects of the swapping. That - plus more pressure at work - have contributed to the issues that Carol is unhappy with. But we still have sex two or three times a week."

- "Come on. Carol calls you her Energizer Bunny, or her Calendar man, because you come every day. She doesn't understand what's going on with you."

That was odd. We'd talked just this past weekend. Did Carol not believe me?

- "I'll talk to her about it." I said.

- "You'd better. I've been worried about you two."

- "How's your Mom?" I asked, signalling an end to the discussion of my sex life with my wife.

Knowing that Mona would insist on paying the bill, I snuck off to the washroom, catching our waitress and paying first.

- "You sneaky bugger!" said Mona, when she found out about my little deception.

- "You snooze, you lose."

- "Make love to your wife!" she said - loudly - as we exited the restaurant.

***

Kim had kept my secret. Carol stuck to her regular schedule, meaning she went to the Harmons' on Wednesday afternoon. Had they been aware that I knew, they would surely have changed things.

The Harmons were hosting the next swap (our 4th with more than one couple). I'd been with Terry, Julie, and then Kim, although Steve had spoiled that day for us. I arrived determined to spoil his day.

Everyone was gathering in the kitchen, where Steve was mixing drinks. Julie kissed my cheek, whispering "Hope I get lucky today". Terry just grabbed my ass, and then tried to look innocent. I excused myself, to use the washroom.

I went straight to Steve's den - or home office, as he called it. There, on his desk, were his 'magic cards'. He'd already stacked them. I was paired with Terry, while Steve himself was 'reclaiming' Carol.

I simply re-stacked them. With any luck, he wouldn't bother to re-check them before he did his little performance.

To make sure, though, I stuck close to him when he suggested that we all take our drinks to the living room. I followed him to his den, where he collected the cards. I distracted him by asking about the municipal government's legal representation.

- "You should come by City Hall." he said. "We could go over it."

- "Sounds good."

Steve placed his cards on the coffee table, and then made a big production out of 'shuffling' one pile. He simply moved the cards four times, so that they were right back in the original positions. He did the same with the second pile.

Then he drew the first card.

- "John?" Steve couldn't keep the surprise out of his voice. This was not the order he'd prepared. But everyone was watching him, from only a few feet away. He couldn't very well re-shuffle the cards right in front of them.

- "John. And?" said Terry.

- "Get on with it, Steve." said Julie.

Steve drew the top card from the second pile.

- "Carol." he said, throwing the card down on the table.

- "Woo-hoo!" shouted John. Carol didn't look quite as excited. I don't think that this was the result she'd been expecting. Paul looked incredulous as well.

Paul was matched with Julie. Steve was paired with Terry. That left Kim for me. Nobody was particularly enthusiastic about those combinations - except for me.

Steve just couldn't cede control like this. He began assigning rooms. Guest bedroom for one couple, main bedroom for another. Kim and I were sent off to the basement. I wasn't about to complain, after my success at subverting the cards.

I led my prize downstairs.

- "You ... you did something, didn't you?"

I held her close, and whispered in her ear. "Maybe ... is that alright with you?"

She was turned on. I was getting to Kim - in fact, I suspected that I was getting to her on several levels. She knew that she was desired, and that I'd flipped the cards to get her. She knew that our spouses were cheating - right in front of her face, but behind my back. There were other currents here, too - I just had to figure out what they were, and what they meant.

Kim let me strip her. I enjoyed revealing her magnificent body. Then I guessed a bit.

- "Kim. Take off my clothes." I said. "Slowly."

She actually bit her lip before she began to take off my clothes. I let her get my shirt off, and my belt buckle undone.

"Slower." I said.

Kim slowed down. She unzipped my pants as if she was afraid to make a sound. She carefully pulled my pants down, and then slowly tugged on my boxers. She was so deliberate, so hesitant, that she was surprised when my erect cock sprang out of the top of my shorts and slapped her under the chin.

"I'd love a blowjob." I said. "But I also want to go down on you. What should I do, Kim?"

Many women of my (former) acquaintance (Carol among them) would have said: Eat me, baby! Some would have suggested the obvious compromise - a 69.

Kim remained silent. She watched my hard cock bob in front of her face.

- "Kim?"

- "Whatever you prefer, Chris."

She wasn't shy - but she was indecisive. I was piling up the clues. This wasn't the time for a thorough psychoanalysis, though. I decided on 69. I lay down on the couch, and pulled her atop me.

Kim was a talented cocksucker. She was getting me far too aroused. I flipped the script, and went down on her. She groaned and came on my tongue.

I sat down on the couch, and had her sit in my lap. That put her marvellous breasts right in my face, and took the pressure off me; I wasn't about to come soon in this position. But I enjoyed every second of it.

Kim was a beautiful woman; I loved watching her face, and her reactions to the sensations she was experiencing. I did spare a glance or two to her magnificent tits, which dangled right in front of my face. I also enjoyed holding her hips, and pulling her down onto my shaft.

She came again. I was getting close, when suddenly Kim jerked her body away, and almost dismounted. I looked up, and saw a dick.

Actually, I saw Paul - and his dick. He'd come downstairs quietly, and tried to stick his prick in Kim's mouth.

I jumped up - with Kim still attached to my cock. I deposited her on the second couch, and turned to face the offending idiot.

- "What the fuck, Paul?"

- "I ... she ... she's done it before."

- "Fuck off, you asshole!" I shoved him - hard. "Get the fuck out of here!"

Paul made monosyllabic sounds of protest, but he went. I had no doubt whatsoever that Steve had sent him downstairs.

I was furious. This was twice, now, that Steve had tried to interfere with me while I was having sex with his wife. Given that he was having uninterrupted sex with my wife, at least once a week, that was ... discourteous, to say the least.

Kim was positively glowing. I'd come to her rescue, and defended her from the weasel who was trying to stick his dick in her mouth.

"That's two rain checks, Kim." I said. "That's twice your husband has tried to spoil my time with you. As far as I'm concerned, I should be entitled to two private encounters with you. No time limit. No interruptions."

- "I ... I can't guarantee that, Chris." she said.

- "You don't have to guarantee it, Kim. You just have to be there when I call."

The mood was completely spoiled. I dressed, and went upstairs. Terry was in the kitchen, sipping a margarita. I went by the guest bedroom. Carol was on the floor, on her hands and knees. Steve was slamming into her from behind, while John sat on the bed, watching them.

The cards were dead. Paul and Steve had just demonstrated that as clearly as they possibly could. Steve had abandoned Terry, and Paul had left Julie so that he could stick his dick in Kim's face.

I went back to the kitchen, and stripped off Terry's shorts. I slipped my cock into her from behind, and fucked her while she finished her margarita.

*****