It's Complicated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Dom/sub relationships, the kink is based on the imbalance of power. The sub gives up control, cedes it to another person that he/she trusts. Pain isn't necessarily a part of it. Nor is bondage. Even sex isn't absolutely required, although it's usually part of a D/s relationship. Sex is so entangled with power and consent that it's a huge part of sub behaviour.

But aftercare is enormously important. 'Scenes' - role-play activities - can be intense. The Dom should pamper their sub afterwards, providing comfort and reassurance. Praise, too. Too little aftercare - or none at all - can be detrimental.

The mind is key. It's the primary sex organ, after all. Being told to do something, or ordered about, and then reprimanded, can be incredible turn-ons for subs. Some will deliberately break a rule, just so they can be punished. They can be disappointed, or even offended, if their Dom doesn't notice.

It's also tremendously important that a sub isn't a sub all of the time. And Doms don't have to be rough or cruel; they can be care-givers, gentle and nurturing. Some subs fear that their punishment will involve being ignored.

Safety. Communication. Consent.

I knew - based on what I'd seen, and on instinct - that Steve Harmon had no clue about how to treat his wife. If Kim was a true submissive, her husband was not meeting her needs. Not even close. And that was an avenue I wanted to explore.

The next swap was at our house. Diana took control of the proceedings right out of the gate.

- "So everybody can choose who they want to go with. Just so you know, though, I'm going to be starting with lovely Carol."

My wife blushed, and then smiled. She liked being the centre of attention. Richard whistled, and she smiled again.

"I know that I'll be hogging one of the most popular ladies, so to make it up to you guys, you're all welcome to watch us. And afterwards, I have a feeling that I'm going to be needing at least two hard cocks!"

- "Holy shit!" said Paul.

- "You're not kidding." said John.

Steve didn't seem to know what to do with himself. He wasn't used to not being in charge, but two women putting on a show? Hard to pass up.

Except for me. I had no interest in watching Carol have sex - even with Diana. And I knew someone else who had probably had her fill of watching my wife. I took Kim by the arm and led her to the kitchen.

- "I'm not interested in their show." I said. Are you?"

Kim shook her head.

"Then come with me."

She followed me outside. Once we were in the backyard, I turned to her.

"Give me your panties, Kim." I said.

This was the first hurdle. Kim was surprised. I hadn't asked; I just told her what to do. Her chest swelled, and I realized that she was holding her breath. Her eyes were wide - I thought for a moment that she was on the edge of panic. Then she relaxed slightly, and drew another breath. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. I held her arm, to steady her, as she pulled them past one foot, and then the other.             

Very tentatively, she held them out to me. I accepted them, and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek.

- "Thank you." I said. "Now we're going to play a little game. I'm going to tell you what to do, and you're going to follow my instructions. I'm going to be your Dom until we go back inside. You can end our scene right now. All you have to do is go back in the house. Or you can also just tell me that I'm completely wrong - that you're not a submissive. Simply ask for your panties back. We can still have sex, if you want, but I will never utter the words Dom or sub to you ever again."

I gave her a moment to let that sink in.

"Do you want your panties back, Kim?"

It took her a few seconds to answer.

- "Not yet."

- "Good. We're going to go out to my car. I will hold the door open for you, but I won't force you in. If you accept my invitation to go for a drive, then you are accepting me as your Dom for the next hour or two. I'm not going to kidnap you, and I won't hurt you. Do you trust me, Kim?"

She nodded.

- "I need to hear you say it."

- "Yes." she said. There was no hesitation in her voice.

- "Then let's go." I led her to the back gate, and then along the side of the house. I'd parked on the street, so that our guests could use the driveway.

I opened the door for her. Kim looked into my eyes. She swallowed. But then she got in.

I got in the driver's side. I took a good, long look at her. She was nervous, but I thought that she was also excited.

"Trust is important." I said. "But so is communication. I need to know what you like, and what you don't. I'm guessing that you're not into pain."

- "No!" she said, suddenly alarmed.

- "It's alright, Kim. Neither am I. If you did like pain, then we wouldn't be a good match. Do you enjoy being humiliated?"

- "No." That was definite enough.

- "Good. So I'm guessing that you like being told what to do - especially if it's right on the edge of your comfort zone. Or possibly just over. And maybe you like having a man who's stronger than you take charge. Maybe not all the time, but is that something you like?"

- "Y-yes." She hesitated just a bit, as if she was slightly ashamed to admit it.

- "That's good, Kim. Now, I don't want to push you too far. What's your safe word?"

- "Safe word?"

Fucking Steve. What a moron. It was a wonder that she wasn't permanently damaged.

- "The moment I tell you to do something that is too much for you, all you have to do is say 'Mercy' - and our little scene is over. Then we can talk about it, and figure out what went wrong."

- "What's a scene?"

- "We're playing a game, here. In some ways it's like a stage play. I'm the writer and director, and you're the lead actress. The star, actually. We're playing parts, so it's like a performance. But if we cross the line too far, you have the power to stop the scene. Just say 'Mercy' - it's like yelling 'Cut'. We stop immediately. If you really don't like my latest instruction, but you don't want to stop the scene, you can also say 'Yellow''. That means we pause, and talk it over. Then we can choose to go back a step, and take it from there. How do you feel right now, Kim?"

- "Good ... I'm good."

- "Then the first thing I'm going to suggest is that you read up about Doms and submissives. That's your homework."

She was going to be one very surprised lady. She would probably be excited by some of the possibilities. But Kim was also going to discover that her dick of a husband had no idea how to properly dominate her - or care for her.

Being ordered to wear low-cut dresses, and flaunt herself in public might have been very exciting - the first few times. The command 'Blow me' also gets old really fast. I don't know how she initially responded to being told to have sex with other men, but she had to know (or she soon would) that her husband was merely using her for his own selfish purposes. Kim was going to learn that her Dom should be seeking experiences that would please her, praising her, and rewarding her for her submission. She deserved to be loved, and valued.

- "Any questions so far?"

- "Can I - may I use another colour? I don't want to say yellow by 'accident' Like if the traffic light turns yellow ..."

- "Good thinking. Make it an unusual colour, that you would rarely, if ever, use."

- "Can it be chartreuse? I always thought that was an ugly word for a colour. I'm not likely to blurt it out unless I really mean it."

- "Good. We have safe words. Are you ready to play, Kim?"

- "Oh ... I thought ... I thought we had already started."

- "Good for you. We did - the moment we stepped outside. Are you prepared to continue?"

She nodded. "Yes." She sat up a little straighter, which thrust her chest a little further forward.

I started the car, and pulled away from the house.

- "Are you excited, Kim? Is your pussy a little wet?"

She hesitated. "Yes."

- "Don't make me wait, Kim. Answer my questions, right away. Tell me the truth, at all times. If you try to fool me, I won't be happy. Do you understand?" I used a slightly harsher tone for those last three words. She caught on immediately. "Are you excited?" I repeated.

- "Yes."

- "Then lick your finger, and stick it in your pussy."

She didn't flinch, but instantly followed my direction.

"Move it around. Play with yourself. Play until I make a right-hand turn. Then you stop immediately, and withdraw your finger. Do you understand?"

- "Yes." She had already started the moment I told her to. I could smell her arousal.

- "Add a second finger."

She moaned. A block later, I turned right, into the local shopping mall. Kim squeaked and pulled her fingers out. I found a place to park, fairly far from the entrance.

"Put your fingers in my mouth." She did. I licked and sucked them clean. "Now straighten your skirt, and follow me. I got out and went to open her door.

- "Umm ... Sir? I'm not wearing panties."

I frowned. "Why would you think that I needed to be reminded? Let's go."

- "Umm ... Chris. What should I call you? Master? Or something else?"

- "That's a good question. You call me Chris. I don't want to embarrass you in public by making you call me Master. But when you say my name ..." I looked her in the eye. "You and I will both know that what you really mean is 'Master' ... Do you understand?"

- "Yes ... Chris."

I hurried her into the mall. They were still open, but not for long. I led her directly to the jewellery store.

- "We're closing, Sir." said a bored looking salesgirl.

- "I'm not here to browse. I'm here to buy." That improved the service several hundred percent. "Pick out a pair of earrings." I said, to Kim. She looked at the case, and then immediately shifted to her right.

"No. Not the cheapest ones. Pick something you like. What's your birthstone?"

- "February."

- "Amethyst." said the salesgirl. She pulled out a nice set.

Kim looked at me. She didn't know what to do. They were $450 earrings.

- "Sold. Wrap them up."

I walked out with Kim, leaving a happier salesgirl behind.

"I don't want you to put them on right away. Somebody might notice when we get back to the house. You wouldn't be able to explain why you went outside to change your earrings. Second, you have a decision to make. The earrings are yours, to keep. But understand this: if I ever see you wearing those earrings - if you put them on when you know that you'll be seeing me - then you'll be explicitly telling me that you want to play again. That you want to do another scene."

Kim took a deep breath. "Yes, Chris."

I opened the car door for her. Before she could get in, though, I took hold of her arm, and turned her around so that she was facing me. I kissed her. Kim moaned - she'd been aroused since we'd left the backyard. I groped her big breast. Then I surprised her by reaching under her skirt and stroking her pussy.

We were in a corner of the parking lot - not too close to one of the lamp posts. The nearest car was at least twenty yards away, and my body (plus the open car door) were shielding her from view. Nobody could see her, really - but it must have felt to Kim as if she was being felt up in full view of the entire shopping mall.

I stopped before she expected me to. I helped her into the car. Once I got in, I didn't start it up right away.

- "Undo my zipper." I said.

Her eyes widened. She was about to say 'Here?', but she didn't. Instead, she reached over and unzipped me.

- "Take it out."

- "Would you like me to suck it ... Chris?"

- "I like that you're trying to anticipate my wishes, Kim. And I especially like the way you said that. Those are both good signs. But no. I want you to put a finger back in your pussy. You're still wet, aren't you?"

- "Yes."

- "Then take that finger out, and rub it all over the head of my cock."

She blinked, several times, but then followed my command.

"Turn around." I said. When she did as I asked, I pulled her top out of her skirt. I reached under it, and undid her bra. "Now put two fingers in your pussy."

Kim was very compliant. She had started to respond almost at once. Her hesitations - and they were brief - came because I was asking her to do things she hadn't done before. I was succeeding at pushing her boundaries.

Yes, I was struck by the irony. That was what Carol had said she wanted to do for me. But she hadn't 'pushed' my boundaries; she trampled them. She was also lying when she said it. Her goal wasn't to expand my horizons.

Now, I myself had mixed motives. I liked Kim, and thought that she deserved much better than Steve. But I was also trying to ruin him. Fortunately, those goals weren't incompatible.

- "Now rub both of those fingers on my cock.'

Kim responded immediately. I reached under her top, and under her unhooked bra, to fondle her breast. She shivered.

"How sensitive are your nipples, Kim? Do you prefer having them rubbed, or pinched?"

- "Rubbed. Gently, Chris ... they're very sensitive. Thank you ... for asking."

She was startled when I started the car.

"Two fingers." I said. "Play with yourself until I make a right turn - and then stop at once. Do you understand?"

She nodded, even as she groaned.

I took us out of the mall. Left turn, left turn, straight for four blocks, left turn. Then a right. Kim stopped masturbating immediately. She was paying more attention to my instructions than to her own arousal.

- "Good girl." I said. "Are you enjoying yourself, Kim?"

- "Yes."

- "Have we come close to chartreuse, yet?"

She laughed out loud, and then swiftly clapped a hand over her mouth.

- "I'm sorry." she said. "Chris."

- "Oh, sweetness - you can laugh. If you think something is funny ... please laugh. I may make a joke. We won't always be deadly serious. This is supposed to be fun, you know ..."

She didn't know how what to say. This was all so very new to her. I felt like a first-year teacher: nobody else knows that you really don't have a clue what you're doing. No - I was further ahead than that. I was doing well with Kim. She fit my fingers like a glove. I didn't care for pain, or humiliation - and neither did she.

I had a powerful feeling, and a desire to quote (or paraphrase) Claude Rains in the movie Casablanca: "This could be the start of a beautiful friendship."

- "Did we come close to chartreuse, Kim?"

- "No, Chris. Not ... not even close."

- "Good to know."

I parked across the street from my house, but one house down. The Mitchells had an enormous tree on their front lawn, with extensive branches and dense branches. The city kept threatening that they were going to come and cut it down - but they never did. It was such a thick tree that it obscured all illumination from the nearest streetlight.

I got out of the car, and went to open the passenger door. I was pleased that Kim waited for me. I offered my hand, and helped her out. I glanced at the passenger seat.

- "Kim." I said. "Look at that seat." She had been sitting there, without panties, fingering herself. As you might expect, the seat was glistening. "There are wet wipes in the glove compartment. Clean that up for me."

She responded right away, turning around, and bending over to reach into the glove compartment. I didn't wait; I lifted her skirt, and ran both of my hands over her ass. I was impressed; Kim had tighter ass cheeks than Carol - and I'd always thought that my wife's buttocks were state of the art.

Better yet: Kim only gasped when she felt my hands on her ass. She continued to rummage around for the wet wipes. She found them, tore one off, and began to clean the seat.

Meanwhile, I slid my hand lower, and felt her pussy. She was still dripping. My pants were still undone, and my erection hadn't diminished at all. I stepped a little closer, and nudged the head of my cock between her lips.

- "Unh ..." she grunted. Kim reacted, but she didn't stop what she doing. In fact, she began to thoroughly wipe the car seat.

- "Good girl." I said, as I thrust my full length inside her.

- "Aarh ..."

- "Did you say something, Kim?"

- "N-no. No, Chris."

She had no idea that the Mitchells weren't home. She also had no way of knowing that no one could see us here. As far as Kim was concerned, I was fucking her on the street, right in front of my house.

- "You're an incredibly beautiful woman." I told her, as I fucked her from behind.

- "Unnhh ..."

- "Did you say something, Kim?"

- "N - no. No, Chris."

- "Don't forget to wipe the seat."

I was possibly more excited than she was. I groaned as I came inside her.

"You may need another wipe or two." I said. "Clean yourself up."

Kim didn't ask me to finish her off. She was close - and she liked that. I was learning more about her preferences all the time.

I walked her along the side of the house, into the backyard. Then I pulled her into my arms, and held her close.

- "When we go into the house, our scene is over. You understand? But I have a few questions before we do. Did you come, just now?"

- "No, Chris. But I was very close. I ... I came in the parking lot at the mall."

- "Good. Always tell me the truth, Kim. I'm going to take you inside, now, and I'm going to fuck you again until you do come. But since you didn't ask me to return your panties, I'm going to keep them. I'll return them to you next week - at your workplace. Do you remember my instructions about the earrings?"

- "Yes, Chris."

- "Good. Our little game is over - for tonight. But you were excellent, Kim. I can't believe that this was your first scene."

Her knees buckled, but I supported her. Kim and I went back into the house.

We immediately ran into Diana, strolling by completely naked.

- "There you are! Where did you two go? I was planning to eat all of the available pussies in one night."

- "Sorry." I said. "We went outside, next to my neighbour's house."

- "Kinky!" said Diana. "I like it. Did you come inside her?"

- "Ah - sorry."

- "Oh, well ... another day. What were you two going to do now?"

I looked at Kim. Our scene was over, but she was still highly susceptible.

- "I was hoping to fuck her again."

- "Ooh - that's hot. Can I watch?"

- "It's up to Kim." I said.

Kim looked at me, with a slight smile on her face. "Is this ... okay?" she whispered.

I pulled her close. "This is vanilla, Kim. It can still be fun - but the rules don't apply here."

- "I know." she said. Then she bit my neck.

That was a very clever thing for her to do. I had been on the verge of underestimating her. Submissive does NOT mean unintelligent or unimaginative. Kim ceded control because she enjoyed it. But now she was telling me that she knew the difference between a scene and real life - and that she wanted me to be a little rougher with her than I had been thus far.

She sucked my cock to get me hard enough, and slippery enough. Then she knelt on the floor with her upper body on the couch, presenting me with an attractive offer. I entered her smoothly, from behind, but almost immediately took her by the hips and began to pummel her with hard, fast strokes.

Diana installed herself on the couch next to Kim, legs spread wide as she played with her pussy. Kim looked back over her shoulder, and smiled at me.

I could only grin back at her.

- "Fuck, you two are hot together!" said Diana.

***

After the others had left, Carol wanted to 'talk'.

- "Everyone stayed to watch us, except for you." she said.

- "Did you enjoy it?" I asked. That was a neutral enough offering. I didn't want to have an argument.

- "Mmm-hmm ... Diana has a magic tongue. Just like somebody I know ... or used to know. You haven't been your 'old self' for a while now. I miss the way we used to make love ..."