It's Complicated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Carol missed was me going down on her, and providing her with at least one or two good orgasms before making love to her. Now all she was getting was hard fucking, from me as well as from Steve. She obviously liked it, but she wanted variety, too.

- "Sorry." I said. "I'm still trying to deal with this in my head."

- "Is that why you didn't want to watch Diana with me?"

- "I guess. I don't really want to watch you with anyone."

- "You have to get out of your head, Chris. Experiment. Experience new things. If you opened yourself up a little more ..."

She went on talking. I went on planning my future.

***

I gave Kim a few days for reflection. Just as Carol had said she wanted to do with me, I was going to be pushing some of Kim's boundaries. But I didn't want her to feel that I was rushing her. I needed a willing partner if this was going to succeed.

So I waited until Tuesday morning to contact her. Kim worked three days a week as a lab technician. She was at the lab on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

- "Hello?"

- "Hello, Kim."

- "Chris?" I could understand her surprise; it was the first time I'd ever called her.

- "I want to see you on Thursday." I said. "What would be a good time? I can come by the lab."

- "The lab? Umm .. I don't know ..."

- "I'm coming to see you at your workplace, Kim. Just tell me the best time."

- "Lunch? Umm ... 12:15?"

- Perfect. See you then."

She had two days to think about it. Kim could always change her mind, and tell me not to come. She would also be seeing my wife before then, when Carol came to their house for her customary Wednesday fuck. I wondered if that would affect Kim's decision.

I arrived at the lab at 12:14, and waited the extra sixty seconds before knocking. Kim answered the door, letting me in. I noticed that she promptly locked the door behind me.

- "Hello, Kim." I said. "You look ... wonderful."

She was wearing track pants, running shoes, and a pullover top, and her white lab coat over that. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, revealing the fact that she was also wearing a pair of amethyst earrings - the ones I'd bought for her.

- "Thank you." she said, brushing back a non-existent loose strand of hair, so that I couldn't possibly miss the amethysts.

- "I see them." I said. "And I understand. Are you sure, Kim? Are you absolutely sure?"

She didn't hesitate. "Yes, Chris."

- "This isn't going to be a one-time thing, Kim. I'm not some kind of rental Dom."

- "I ... I know."

- "How often are you prepared for?"

- "More often? A lot? I don't know, Chris. Shouldn't that be up to you?"

- "No, Kim. You're forgetting - it's your show. But you have to understand: you can only say no so many times before I lose interest, and move on. It's your call."

- "I ... I want you, Chris."

- "Good. Then show me your office, sweetheart."

Kim didn't have a workspace to herself; she shared an office with her two full-time colleagues. There were work stations with computers and printers and such, but there was also a central table with three chairs. That would do.

"When will the others be back?" I asked.

- "After one o'clock. Sometimes closer to one-thirty."

- "You're missing lunch. I felt bad about that, so I got you something." I presented her with a bag I'd picked up. Kim saw the Lostracco's logo on the bag, and her mouth fell open.

- "What? How ... how did you know?"

- "It was the second time we met. Carol was raving about the best food in the city, and she mentioned Lostracco's signature salads - especially the Teriyaki Bowl. You smiled and nodded - fairly enthusiastically."

- "You saw that?" she gasped. "Even then?"

- "I was curious about you. Even then."

- "Will you ... will you be my Dom, Chris?"

- "There's no need to ask that, Kim. You chose me the minute you put those earrings on. Why don't you come here and kiss me?"

Her kiss was everything I could have asked for. Warm, passionate, and unguarded. Her mouth was open for my tongue, and she pressed her whole body to mine, from her firm, heavy breasts, to her hips and thighs.

At this stage, she would have done anything I told her to, but a blowjob or a swift fuck would have been ... unimaginative.

- "Open the food bag, Kim."

She was caught off guard, but recovered quickly. Inside the bag, she found not one, but two salads, napkins, a real fork and spoon, plus chopsticks - and the panties she had been wearing the night of our last swap.

- "My ... my panties?"

- "To replace the ones you have on now, Kim. Please take them off and give them to me."

She had to pull off her shoes, and then her track pants. She removed her panties, and passed them to me.

"Thank you." I said. "Now sit down on that chair. I want you to masturbate for me, Kim. Now."

I was so proud of her. She'd been expecting some sort of sexual demand, but I'm sure that she thought it would be something for my gratification. She sat down, spread her legs, and began teasing her pussy lips.

"Do whatever you would normally do." I told her. "I want to see how you pleasure yourself."

She took a deep breath, and then reached under her pullover to unhook her bra. She used one hand to tug and pluck at her nipples, while the other hand went back between her legs.

- "Ohh ..." she moaned.

- "You don't have to be quiet. I'm the only one who will hear you - and I want to hear you." I went to stand behind her, and then crouched down, so that my lips were by her ear.

"Do you make noise, are you usually quiet? Tell me, Kim."

- "Quiet ..."

That was understandable. She wouldn't want Steve to hear her. But at this distance, I could hear her fingers squelching in her wet pussy. I kissed her ear.

- "You're beautiful." I said. "Keep going." I reached around her lab coat, under her pullover, and took over playing with her right nipple.

- "Oh, God ..."

- "We're going to have our first rain check appointment on Monday - your day. I'll let you know where to meet me, so that we can make up for the swap that Steve spoiled. I'll want you for at least half the day. You'll be there, won't you?"

- "Ohh ..."

- "Come for me, sweetheart." I whispered. I kissed her neck. "Come for me."

Kim came. She twisted in her chair, trying to plaster her lips to mine, muffling her cry by only letting it out inside my mouth.

"So beautiful." I said, wrapping her in my arms. "So good. You did so well."

I had her get dressed again. Then I kissed her tenderly.

"Enjoy your lunch, Kim. I'll see you Monday. I'm looking forward to it already."

***

We had Mona and Rob over for dinner that Friday evening. Mona found an opportunity to briefly speak to me alone.

- "I'm going to raise the subject tonight." she said. "Unless you really don't want me to."

- "You're asking my permission?"

- "I don't want you to feel like you're being coerced again. I want you. But if you don't want me - or if you don't want me this way, then I won't say anything."             

I wasn't about to lie to her. "I do want you."

She smiled gently, and touched my arm. "Thank you."

I was surprisingly nervous all through dinner, waiting for Mona to drop her bomb on Carol. The moment came just we'd finished eating. I was pouring more wine when Mona turned in her chair to face her friend.

- "You know, I've been thinking. You've told me all these great stories about swinging, but you've never asked Rob and me if we'd be interested. Would we not be good enough for your group?"

I almost dropped the wine bottle, but just managed to avoid spilling it on the tablecloth. Even though I'd known it was coming, I hadn't expected her to be so direct. It wasn't all that difficult for me to act surprised - a wasted effort, as it turned out, because Carol didn't even look my way.

- "Ah - I ..." My wife was floundering.

- "You know that Rob and I love sex, and that we're open to new ... adventures. Seriously, you never even considered us?" Mona looked genuinely hurt. I glanced at Rob; he was quivering like a greyhound before the start of a race. His eyes were fixed on Carol.

- "No, it's just ... I don't know. The group were all strangers before ... but you're our friends. It could be weird or ..."

- "But you told me that the Harmons were friends, before you swapped with them. Isn't that right?" Mona turned to me for confirmation before facing Carol again.

Now my wife remembered that I was there. Carol's lips were moving, as if she was fishing for words. She looked at me for support.

Mona turned back to me. "Was it your idea, Chris? To leave us out?"

- "No." I admitted. "We just ... never discussed it."

Mona knew very well why I wouldn't have raised the subject of swapping with her.

- "Wow." she said. "That might be even worse."

- "No, Mona." said Carol. "We just .. we just didn't think that you'd be interested."

- "Ouch." said Mona. "Well ... now you know that we are. I don't mean that we're ready to join your group right away, but maybe some good friends that we love and trust could be the ones to introduce us to ... the lifestyle."

She reached across the table for her boyfriend's hand. "Right, baby?" Rob finally tore his eyes away from Carol, and took Mona's hand.

- "Right."

Carol smiled nervously, glancing at me again. "I mean ... wouldn't it be ... weird?"

- "No." said Mona and Rob, simultaneously. They grinned at each other.

- "I -"

- "Look," said Mona, "what if we started slowly? What about a soft swap - just like you did?"

Had Carol told her friend how quickly our soft swap had gone hard? Or was this just a very fortunate guess? Personally, I was enjoying watching my wife squirm.

- "We're free tomorrow night." said Rob.

- "How about this?" said Mona. "You guys come over, and let us make a light dinner. We can talk about it some more. If you decide that you don't want to do anything, you can tell us then."

- "Tomorrow?" said Carol. "So soon?"

- "If the answer is going to be no, I think we'd both prefer to know sooner rather than later. Right, baby?" Rob agreed right away.

Carol didn't have an argument ready. She smiled (as best she could) and accepted their invitation, without committing us to anything other than dinner.

- "Perfect." said Mona.

The girls changed the subject, while I cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. After that, we played a couple of games of euchre, with no further mention of swinging or swapping.

When our guests said their goodnights and left, Carol followed me to the kitchen, where I began cleaning up.

- "I don't believe it!" she said.

I filled the sink so that I could wash the pots and pans.

"Can you believe it?" said Carol.

- "Yes."

- "Yes?"

- "Did you tell Mona about us swinging?"

- "Well ... yes. I tell her everything."

Including intimate details of our former sex life, I thought. "So, should you be surprised that she's curious? Especially if you made it sound appealing?"

- "But ..."

- "You seemed very resistant to the idea." I said. "Rob doesn't appeal to you?"

- "N-no. It's not that." Of course it wasn't. Rob was a handsome guy, with that roguish charm that many women find very attractive. He was better-looking than me, that much was for sure.

"Don't you think that it would be weird? You ... and Mona?"

So that was it. "Why?" I asked.

- "We've been friends for years. She's my best friend."

- "You've known Steve longer." I pointed out.

- "That's completely different!"

- "Not really. But you don't have to be the one having sex with Mona - unless you really want to."

- "No - that's not what I meant. It's ..." Carol didn't have a leg to stand on; it just took her a little while to recognize it. She poured herself another glass of wine as she watched me clean up.

After a while, she grew more maudlin.

"I was hoping that tomorrow night would be for us to re-connect, you know? Make love the way we used to. Slow, and gentle ..."

Would it have helped to go down on her, bring her to a couple of satisfying orgasms, and then make love tenderly? I have no idea. I wasn't about to do that. I banged her hard and fast, from behind, so that I didn't have to look at her face.

***

Carol did some thinking (and maybe some soul-searching) on Saturday. She really didn't want me to have sex with Mona, but couldn't think of a decent reason to object. Typically enough, she didn't ask me whether I wanted to or not. Why had I never seen this side of her before? Had I been too busy trying to please her?

On the way to Mona and Rob's, Carol was coaching me on how to behave. She was also telling me the signals she would use if she wanted to back out, so that I could support her.

Mona and Rob had a very nice two-bedroom apartment. It was actually quite luxurious, and the building's facilities were top-notch. Mona had dimmed the lights, and lit a number of candles - some of them aromatic. It was very ... intimate. And sensual.

I almost laughed aloud when Mona began telling Carol the menu for dinner: ripe figs, oysters on the half shell, filet mignon, asparagus spears, and then strawberries and chocolate for dessert. With the exception of the beef, every single one of those foods was an aphrodisiac.

- "I thought you said it would be a light dinner." said Carol.

- "We got carried away a bit. But honey - only the best for you, right? That's how we feel."

The food was fantastic. I complimented them at least five times. Mona waved it off. "You guys have been so good to us. It's our turn to return the favour."

Carol was wriggling in her seat. There was no way that she could tell Mona and Rob that we didn't want to swap with them. It would have seemed incredibly rude.

The chocolate and strawberries were decadently delicious. Or deliciously decadent?

- "You've been awfully quiet, Carol." said Mona. "What have you decided?"

- "I don't know ..."

Fuck it. I didn't have to sit back.

- "A soft swap would be okay." I said. "Carol, I know you've told Mona about our sex life. It wouldn't be so bad for her to see me go down on you, would it?"

- "Whoa." said Rob.

Carol looked at me. She didn't want me to have sex with her friend. But I was now offering oral sex for the first time in just over three months. Would she see this a sign that I was willing to come around? It was also me offering oral, without insisting on a full swap.

I rose from chair, and went to kneel at Carol's feet, where she was seated on the couch, next to Mona. My wife hesitated.

I undid the button of her jeans, and pulled down the zipper.

- "Oh ..." she moaned.

I pulled her pants off, and then her panties. She was now sitting on our friends' couch, bottomless, exposed to their view. Mona didn't have to say anything; Rob suddenly appeared at her feet, peeling off her pants.

- "Oh, God ..." said Carol, as my tongue touched her pussy lips for the first time in months.

It wasn't that awful for me. I didn't really think of Steve, or the other guys she'd fucked. In fact, I was thinking of how many times I'd done this before. On average, five times a week for four and a half years: it was well over a thousand times. And that meant well over 1500 orgasms for Carol, courtesy of my tongue and my fingers - maybe closer to 2000. Had I spoiled her?

I was intimately familiar with her pussy, and it wasn't hard for me to get her going.

- "Oh, Chris ... lover ..."

I paused, and turned my head slightly. Rob was eating Mona's pussy, but her eyes were fixed on me. She smiled.

- "Switch?" she said.

Rob was instantly on the move. I looked up at Carol.

- "You okay with this?" I asked. I had no idea if she would remember, but those were exactly the same words she had spoken to me in the Harmons' basement, that very first time. Carol hadn't given me time to answer before she moved over to suck Steve's cock.

Carol hesitated. I don't know if she would have been able to say no. I didn't bother waiting. I shuffled sideways. Rob was already behind me; he took my place so swiftly that Carol never said a word.

That left me in front of Mona. Face to pussy, if you will. She was smiling, but I saw something else in her eyes. Was it more than lust?

Rob hadn't bothered to remove her panties; he had merely pulled them aside. I reached up, under her ass, and found the waistband. I slowly pulled them down her legs.

- "Oh, gawd!" That came from Carol. Rob had his face buried between her legs.

Just as I peeled off Mona's panties, she surprised me by standing up. She extended her hand. When I took it, she pulled me to my feet.

- "Come with me." she said.

Mona led me into her bedroom. She and Rob kept two bedrooms; this one was definitely hers. She closed the door behind us.

"Would you kiss me, Chris?" she asked.

I had liked Mona from the moment I met her. The fact that she was my bride's friend - and gay - simply meant that I crossed her off the list of women I would have liked to have sex with. Friend-zone. Easy decision.

Learning that she was bi didn't change anything, for me. She was Carol's friend, and thus still off-limits. But in the last few months, I'd been revising that opinion. Mona was a striking woman, with flawless light caramel skin, a beautiful face, and Cupid's bow lips. Kiss her? Try stopping me, at this point. I had to bend down quite far, because Mona was barely five foot two.

That first kiss was ... magic. Her lips were warm, and soft. After 30 seconds or so, Mona and I both drew back, and looked at each other with astonishment.

- "Oh, my ..." she breathed.

I couldn't have agreed more. I was out of breath, stunned by the intensity of that kiss.

Mona reached for me again, pulling my head down. Her tongue slipped between my lips, searching for mine. It was almost frightening. My knees wobbled.

She recovered first, and steered me towards her bed. She undid the buttons on my shirt, and then pulled me down a bit so that she could lick and suck on my nipples. I was surprised by how much I liked it. Mona was also busy undoing my pants. She pushed them down my legs, and then pushed me back, to sit on her bed.

She removed my socks, my pants, and my boxers.

- "Oh ..." she said, staring at my erection.

Then she took me into her mouth.

Carol was an indifferent cocksucker. It just wasn't very important to her. Kim was very good at it. But Mona was completely different; she treated fellatio as an end in itself. She made love to my member with her mouth. She constantly raised her eyes to look at me, to see how I was responding.

I tried to pull her up, so that I could return the favor. Mona brushed away my hand.

- "Please - just enjoy this. You'll get your chance."

That was logic I could accept. I relaxed, and experienced perhaps the most amazing blowjob of my entire life. Mona was devoting herself to my pleasure. Maybe she was enjoying it just as much, but I was lost in the sensations.

She licked my cock, and twirled her tongue around the head. She dipped lower, and gently took one of my balls into her mouth. She used both her hands, one cradling my balls, the other stroking the base of my shaft. When she took me back into her mouth, her tongue never stopped moving.

It was an incredible experience for me, and felt my orgasm rising.

- "I'm going to -" But she didn't seem to hear me. I tapped her shoulder, to get her attention. She took hold of my hand, and held it. Mona continued sucking until I erupted in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

It took me a moment to recover. "That was ... amazing."

- "Good. I'm glad." she said, with a proud little smile.

- "How is it that you still have clothes on?"