All Comments on 'It's Friday Again'

by MeesterNicee

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks!

Great story!

sexymeupsexymeupover 3 years ago

I read all of your stories and enjoyed them very much, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not gonna lie...I couldn't get int the story.

I am simply not attracted to round women. I was always able to date very good looking women. I tried blocking out the image of the description, but couldn't. Made it such that I couldn't get aroused. I couldn't see myself in the son's shoes. In reality, my mom also fit that description, and I had zero sexual attraction to her, though I loved her dearly.

I only really like these stories when they are that "perfect storm" kind of story. What that is for me, is not necessarily what it would be for others, and I get that. But for me, the mother would have to be really really hot. Kept herself in great shape, or wasn't too bad, and hit the gym to perfect herself. I prefer the stories where the father is out of the picture...and don't really care for much of a description, but prefer the dad to not be bashed in the story. Maybe he died, or was never in the picture...might not know about the kid. Or, it was an affair...wife wasn't giving him love and sought it in the arms of another woman...who had a son, etc.. Don't like the stories where the dad is an A-hole, but if he must be, I prefer that it just be a short description that he was, and hasn't been around for a long time. In short, I like the story to be about mom and son, not dad. Makes it more realistic also. Easier to carry on an affair, and or seduction, when only mom and son are living in the home.

Favorites are when the mom had the son at a young age. Teen that got in trouble...14 to 18 years old. This way the mom is believable as a super hotty that can capture her son's sexual attention. In short, I like her to be so hot, the son simply can't ignore it, even though she's his mom.

Also, it helps if the son is pretty hot, so it can be believable that the mom would find herself sexually attracted to him. He doesn't have to be an Adonis...just good looking enough that this combined with his age, and his mom's natural bias for him...would make her see him as a yummy morsel for a hot cougar.

I also like it when the son has a helper, be it sister, or aunt, or mom's friend, etc...that helps nudge her into her son's bed.

I also like it when there is a seduction. If it is the mom doing the seducing, I like it when she does so realistically. Like, she can't entice him, and then try to claim the high moral ground when he nibbles at the bait. She has to be obviously flirty and seductive...softly encouraging, or at a minimum, show that she is accepting of his advances.

There's more, but this is getting too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous