It's Friday Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Dad didn't come home the next weekend; an unavoidable "business trip." Part of me sighed in relief; part of me was sorely disappointed. Anything that unleashed Mom's sexuality was something I wanted to see more of.

But Dad was off on his own stupid pursuits, so I groaned and settled in for a long weekend of essay writing. 'Charles Babbage and the Roots of Modern Computing.' Sigh...

About eleven o'clock I got up to refill my glass and turn off whatever lights were on. Turning from the refrigerator, I...

"Mom! What are you...is Dad here?" Mom stood there, in her see-through negligee, her Friday-night-with-Dad negligee. The light of the refrigerator shone on her lovely breasts and her tiny, hard nipples. Three times I had seen her revealed like this and she was as appealing as ever.

"No, your dad is in Cincinnati." She rolled her eyes in derision.

"Why are you dressed like this?"

Her eyes sparkled merrily. "Just 'cause he wants to be somewhere else, it's still Friday Night. So I just do Friday Night all for myself." She walked up to me and my arms went around her waist. Mom felt warm and soft, very womanly and very erotic.

Stretching on tiptoe, she hugged me, my erection pressing into her tummy. She whispered in my ear, "I'll be thinking of you later." She kissed me lightly on the lips, turned and left. Breathless, I watched the cheeks of her pert little bottom twist as she went up the stairs.

I finally remembered to close the refrigerator. I drank my water, turned out the lights and heart thudding, went up the stairs. I knew what I wanted to do. God help me, I knew what I was going to do.

I paused outside her door, gathering strength. I tried the door. It was unlocked. Opening the door wide, I stepped inside.

"Evan? What...what are you doing?" I didn't reply, but closed the door behind me and dropped my shorts to the floor. In the faint light of the windows I could see her propped up on pillows, her knees raised, hands covering her pubis. "Evan?..."

I didn't speak, but she could hear my heart in my throat, the little gasps with each heartbeat. I moved onto the bed, moving so carefully. I didn't want to scare her away, didn't want to ruin it for me...or for her.

In the darkness, I touched her calf and gently, reverently, I kissed it. Her gasp filled my head.

I kissed higher, just below the knee. Slowly, unhurried, I kissed and caressed my way up the inside of her leg. Her skin was so soft, so incredibly smooth. I could hear her heartbeat now, the same little heart-gasps I was making.

When I reached her inner thigh, she moaned and sank her hands into my hair. The scent of her pussy filled my nose. As I kissed just below her pubis, I realized her sheer negligee was already off.

With a groan, I grabbed her hips with both hands and sank my nose and lips into her curls. "Oh god!!" she cried as her feet rose off the bed. A new gush of scent and liquid met my lips as I burrowed into her vagina.

Her thighs were so soft against my cheeks that I rained as many kisses on them as I did inside her lips. My tongue roamed the depths of her pussy and she gave a little cry each time my tongue strayed near her clitoris.

Her knees were over my shoulders now, her soft, warm legs hugging my back, and I took almost as much pleasure from that as from exploring her vagina.

Mom pulled my face tight against her pussy and taking her cue I stopped teasing her and drove my tongue hard onto her clitoris. I began making fast, hard circles around her nub.

"Ohgodohgodohgod!! Oh!! Oh!! Oh!!" she screamed and my mouth flooded with pussy juice. I lapped it up as happily as if...well, as if it had come from my mother.

Her hips convulsed hard enough to lift right off the bed. I rode the waves of her orgasm, just laying little kitty kisses on the surface of her mound as her movements slowed and quieted. Untangling myself from her thighs, I crawled up her body, taking a delicate nipple between my lips.

She gave a shaky chuckle as I suckled. "Evan, Evan, Evan, what am I going to do with you?"

I looked up at her shining eyes and mumbled around her nipple, "Love me. Just suggesting."

Mom laughed. "I already do that, and even more so now." Her soft arms wrapped me and her hands played in my hair. I switched to her other breast and began tender little tugs with my teeth. She gasped and pulled me tighter.

While I sucked hard and stretched her nipple out from her breast, I burrowed my hand deep into the jungle between her thighs. She moaned as two fingers penetrated her and began swirling inside her swollen lips.

"Oh god, Evan!" she laughed shakily. Even her ability to talk that much went away as I raised my hand up, stiffened my fingers and began a swift circular rubbing between her lips, just above the clitoris.

A friend of mine from high school, who had a lot more success with girls than I ever did, confided there were two kinds of girls: there were "girls who liked to cum with their legs up, and girls with their legs down and stiff. You gotta figure out which kind of girl you're doing and go with it."

It looked like Mom was an Up Girl, so I hooked one elbow behind her knee and pulled her leg almost to her chest while my fingers drove her crazy. "Oh Evan! Oh Evan! Oh! Ohh! Ohh!!" She drenched my fingers again and I slid two fingers deep in her pussy to give her something to hold on to.

Keeping my fingers in her, I wrapped my other arm around her and held her tight. I kissed her, really kissed her, for the first time.

After a time her arousal eased down and we held each other, still kissing. She chuckled, sending little quakes through my heart. "I don't know if you noticed, but this was a first for me. I've never had someone eat out my pussy before. I wanted to, but your dad is kind of old-fashioned and didn't want to put his mouth down there."

"Idiot," I observed. "He doesn't know what he's missing, and I'm not going to tell him. So I take it you enjoyed your new experience?"

"I could only stand that about seven days a week. But for now let's stick to tradition and do it every Friday night."

I don't know, there was something about having my hands holding her bare, soft back that drove me crazy. It's like her whole body was one big erogenous zone for me. I couldn't help myself; I kissed my way down to her pussy again.

"No Evan! I've already cum a couple times! What can I do for you?"

My nose tickling her clit, I looked up the rounded landscape of her body. "You want to do something for me? Hold your legs up." And I dove into her, licking her from her pucker to her clit and back again. When she climaxed again it was with my fingers in her pussy, a thumb in her bottom and my tongue swirling circles on her clitoris.

When she recovered from that one there was no putting her off. "Evan baby, ever since last weekend I've thought of nothing else but how you sounded when I heard you cumming. There's no way I'm going to miss out on hearing that, whether it's by my hand or in my mouth." She stroked my cock and squeezed a drop out of me. "One thing...you know I can't let you fuck me. I wish I could, but I can't. You know why, don't you?"

I pulled her close, delighting yet again in the feel of her soft body in my hands. "Sure, I understand Mom. It's the mother-son thing; it's just not done. I guess I should feel bad about what we are doing right now."

Mom reached up her hand and bopped me on the head. "Like hell it's about that and you don't have a thing to feel bad about! It's because I'm married to your dad and I hold true to that. I made a vow that nobody but him would get into this pussy. It means something to me, even if it doesn't mean much to his cheating ass."

She kissed me again. "All this we are doing, this is just some really hot flirting. Nothing unfaithful about that."

She pressed her wonderful breasts against me and threw her leg across my hips. "I didn't take any vow saying I couldn't make love with my sweet, sexy son, and wouldn't be silly enough to promise that."

She smiled up at me. "But I will promise you this much: next year, when Katie graduates and we sign those divorce papers, you and I are going to screw like rabbits!"

In the end, we compromised. Instead of a blow job, I pulled Mom on top of me in a mind blowing sixty-nine that left both of our faces covered in love juices.

My second orgasm was in the middle of the night, after spooning for hours. When we awoke it was to find I was stroking my hard cock up and down between my Mom's sweet butt cheeks. I came clutching her perfect-handful breasts, while her fingers danced on her clit.

We parted about an hour before dawn, even though we were sleeping so comfortably in each other's arms. "Now Evan, you know Katie is an early riser. Off to bed with you, young man." She sent me off with a kiss that kept me warm all the rest of the night.

...

I should sum up the rest of this story so as not to leave you in suspense. Little Katie turned eighteen and graduated about a year later, and yes, Mom and I fucked like bunnies. That is a whole other story that I will relate another day.

I did finally meet the girl of my dreams, or at least a second girl of my dreams, a number of years later. She is short, sweet and soft and has given us a daughter who is almost as sweet and soft as she is.

My daughter's name is Edie...named after my mother, who is the greatest role model a baby can have.

12